What's new

NEW! Have You Told All? Inside My Time with Narconon and Scientology, by Lucas Catton

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors
Re: NEW! Have You Told All? Inside My Time with Narconon and Scientology, by Lucas Ca

I finally found the time to read this book, and I'm glad I did. For a self-published book, this is well written and well organized. I got the distinct impression that Mr. Catton is a highly motivated and talented individual that does not go into endeavors half-assed, and I got tired for him while reading this book because he accomplished many things in his young life. I've heard ex-Scientologists mention that they earned a lot of money while a Scientologist (only to have the cult aggressively take it from them) and I couldn't keep track of the thousands that Lucas spent not only on Scientology services but with the sheer number of moves that he did over the years. He puts a new face on multi-tasking.

I recommend his book highly to anyone interested in this subject because it is one of the better ones written by an ex. I put it up there with Jefferson Hawkins' book for high quality and writing style. Although books from other ex-Scientologists are equally as important and powerful, some were written by folks with minimal education or writing skills and it shows. Lucas' book is not one of those, so if you have an interest please go to his site and buy a copy. You won't be sorry.

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: NEW! Have You Told All? Inside My Time with Narconon and Scientology, by Lucas Ca

Have been watching the developments from Tony's bunker - hope you and Eric are keeping safe Luke. You are doing a lot of damage.....:omg:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Lucas Catton and Eric Tenorio were interviewed in depth by NBC's Harry Smith for the upcoming Rock Center show which will be on tomorrow night

Harry Smith's full report airs Friday, April 5 at 10pm/9CDT on NBC's Rock Center with Brian Williams.

Scientology-linked rehab Narconon under fire from two former executives
Thu Apr 4, 2013 1:59 PM EDT
By Anna Schecter
Rock Center ( see video)
http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news...on-under-fire-from-two-former-executives?lite

Catton said distancing himself from the Church of Scientology has been a process over the past three years. As part of that process, he wrote a book called Have You Told All? Inside my time with Narconon and Scientology which he self-published this year.

“I felt that it was the only way that I could actually get past all this, was to be able to help tell my side of the story. It needed to be done. I wouldn't be able to let it go, consciously, otherwise,” he said.

It's a terrific and moving book. Hope you all will read it.

CoolHand

Patron with Honors

I finally found the time to read this book, and I'm glad I did. For a self-published book, this is well written and well organized. I got the distinct impression that Mr. Catton is a highly motivated and talented individual that does not go into endeavors half-assed, and I got tired for him while reading this book because he accomplished many things in his young life. I've heard ex-Scientologists mention that they earned a lot of money while a Scientologist (only to have the cult aggressively take it from them) and I couldn't keep track of the thousands that Lucas spent not only on Scientology services but with the sheer number of moves that he did over the years. He puts a new face on multi-tasking.

I recommend his book highly to anyone interested in this subject because it is one of the better ones written by an ex. I put it up there with Jefferson Hawkins' book for high quality and writing style. Although books from other ex-Scientologists are equally as important and powerful, some were written by folks with minimal education or writing skills and it shows. Lucas' book is not one of those, so if you have an interest please go to his site and buy a copy. You won't be sorry.

My sincere thanks! I laid a ton out in the open and obviously am exposing more (need to generate thicker skin - quickly...) so there has been a lot of feedback. Most of it has been positive and supportive, but your kind remarks mean a lot, and I truly appreciate it.

CoolHand

Patron with Honors

Have been watching the developments from Tony's bunker - hope you and Eric are keeping safe Luke. You are doing a lot of damage.....:omg:

Thank you. I have a digital frame on my desk full of pictures of my daughter going all the time as a constant reminder of why I have to keep moving forward with this.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Church of Scientology and Narconon attack Lucas Catton

Church of Scientology and Narconon attack Lucas Catton

See: http://www.haveyoutoldall.com/scientology-narconon-publish-lies-about-author/

Excerpt:
In response to NBC’s Rock Center interview with Lucas Catton and Eric Tenorio, Scientology and Narconon have created a website to publicly smear Catton and have published false information. about him It is also a retaliation for Catton’s book “Have You Told All? Inside My Time with Narconon and Scientology.”
The home page to the site (pictured here) has several lies on it.

AnonyMary

Tony Ortega at The Underground Bunker:

NBC ROCK CENTER LIVE BLOGGING: NARCONON ON THE HOT SEAT

Luke Catton and Eric Tenorio have not only come forward with damning allegations about the business practices that they saw while they each worked at multiple Scientology drug rehab facilities, but the former Narconon executives have also been releasing stunning documentation to back up their claims.

We’ll be live-blogging through the evening, and we hope you join us — Catton and Tenorio both may drop by to take part — but we wanted to start things off in our pre-show with a sure sign that Catton’s evidence is giving Scientology heartburn.

This morning, he let us know that he’s now the subject of his very own anonymous attack website.

Some day, maybe, we won’t be the only members of the press pointing out that Scientology retaliates against critics in the scummiest way possible — with anonymous websites that slander people it considers enemies. As anonymous attack sites go, Catton’s is pretty mild, but if he’s being attacked there, he’ll probably eventually show up on the sleazier ones the church secretly operates as well.

This afternoon, Colin Henderson noted that the Catton attack site is mirrored at “free2believe.org,” which is actually registered to the church. In this case, Scientology’s retaliation machine, the Office of Special Affairs, didn’t even bother to cover its tracks.

Keep that in mind as you watch how much deference NBC gives the church’s statements tonight.

UPDATE: Luke has already posted a response to the attack site at his own blog.

Live-blogging will appear below soon. Set your Disqus to “Newest” so you can keep up with what’s being said as the show progresses.

————–

Posted by Tony Ortega on April 5, 2013 at 19:00

http://tonyortega.org/2013/04/05/nbc-rock-center-live-blogging-narconon-on-the-hot-seat/

CoolHand

Patron with Honors

Lucas Catton and Eric Tenorio were interviewed in depth by NBC's Harry Smith for the upcoming Rock Center show which will be on tomorrow night

Harry Smith's full report airs Friday, April 5 at 10pm/9CDT on NBC's Rock Center with Brian Williams.

Scientology-linked rehab Narconon under fire from two former executives
Thu Apr 4, 2013 1:59 PM EDT
By Anna Schecter
Rock Center ( see video)
http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news...on-under-fire-from-two-former-executives?lite

It's a terrific and moving book. Hope you all will read it.

Thanks again, Mary. I figured I'd have to develop a thicker skin once the show aired Friday. A Scientologist, who obviously hadn't read the book, submitted a review on Amazon that called me a murderer. Interesting conclusion. Between that, the smear site, the YouTube videos they posted of me and other recent reactions, it's "clear" that I struck a nerve. Looks like they want to up the ante and go another round...

AnonyMary

Thanks again, Mary. I figured I'd have to develop a thicker skin once the show aired Friday. A Scientologist, who obviously hadn't read the book, submitted a review on Amazon that called me a murderer. Interesting conclusion. Between that, the smear site, the YouTube videos they posted of me and other recent reactions, it's "clear" that I struck a nerve. Looks like they want to up the ante and go another round...

Yup. You hit a nerve but don't let it get you down. Few people will see that information, or concern themselves with it. Just keep doing what you are doing.... You are winning.

ps: Karen explains the OSA files on us, what they are trying to do to you...
How Scientology knows all about you
SurvivingScientology Published on Apr 8, 2013

Scientology Inc obsessively files everything. Every report, every Ethics "chit"
every accusation, every disciplinary action and there are plenty of those.
All filed away. But their fatal flaw is using it against you once you depart.
[video=youtube_share;VuRaBMDgWZk]http://youtu.be/VuRaBMDgWZk[/video]

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

Luke, ultimately, those still in, when it goes ballistic, will be held accountable. Right now they are being lied to - and we all know how that works. Accusing others of what personally doing - a nice deflection -for awhile. Scno/co$ uses it all the time. And it works, for while - until the truth comes out.

You are doing your accounting by exposing it - by revealing the truth. :hug:

Scno/co$ kills. And WHO runs scno/co$? That is where ultimate accountability of the Truth will come to rest.

Tick tock, davey, tick tock.

AnonyMary

Just in case Luke and Eric didn't see this....
Priest-Penitent Privilege in Scientology?

[video=youtube_share;HHOGatS9qT4]http://youtu.be/HHOGatS9qT4[/video]

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

[video=youtube_share;iNEGoaGh6G8]http://youtu.be/iNEGoaGh6G8[/video]