ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

New high-res satellite footage of Int-Base on Google Earth

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by Kha Khan, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

From WWP with thanks: New high-res satellite footage of Int-Base on Google Earth:

2. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Nice.

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Great, thanks. That's a vast improvement in quality.

Paul

4. Miss Penguin

Miss Penguin Patron with Honors

I took a peak at the street level. Those look like RPFers working on the side of the street with the black pants, gray shirts and orange safety vests. Does anyone recognize any of them?

5. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

It is too bad that they don't have an x-ray cam that shows what is happening on the inside.

6. IMMORTAL

IMMORTAL Patron Meritorious

Very sharp and clear. What is this? My first impression is that this is the tree that people are made to run circles around for hours/days/weeks/months. Does anyone know if this is that tree? :omg:

7. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

8. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Wow! I didn't realize how close the run-around -a pole tree area is to the Golf Course, which they closed it to the public. Thanks for re-posting this, Kha Khan :)

9. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

10. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder why ze pole didn't make the "Workers Paradise" video. I mean it is a nice pole as far as poles go.