What's new

"New Idea" Double Whammy

I'm having idle thoughts about the amount of entheta that is attracted to the COS
via TC and at what point OSA Ethics have to take action.
I am sure TC is being managed very carefully in regard to appearances (in places)
and what he says at those events. But there must come a time where the amount of entheta vs theta means he becomes a liability, a PTS type-something, perhaps a PTS type-celeb and must be distanced from the cult. Very tricky, but if the bomb keeps exploding they have to act.....and in a very covert way of course.

So do you think TC is in lowers? I speculate that he must be. However the cult
might have revealed that to him earlier on, to keep him high on production (of footbullets), but there comes a point when they have to just disconnect, but probably keep it a secret from Mr Criuse...just give him odd jobs to keep him thinking he is still on the team, so he doesn't get horribly ARC Xen and pull the kind of out ethics shit Debbie is pulling. :biggrin:

The one I feel sorry for, apart from Kain Prouw and the OSA team, is poor old DM.
What a pickle to be in. :melodramatic:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
There's two great articles in the mag and the other one is 'Where's Shelly Miscavige?'

So a big hit to the cult this week :biggrin:

Wake up Tom and save your family :yes::yes:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
For those of you outside of Australia, New Idea is the 3rd largest circulating magizine. You find it in EVERY hairdressing salon and doctor's waiting room here.

According to wikipedia NI is read by 10% of the poplutaion, so this is a massive WIN again and again and again.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Did someone say scans?

newideamedium.jpg

newidea1medium.jpg

newidea2medium.jpg

newidea3mediume.jpg

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Time for a repost due to the topic here.

Pete

[FONT= "arial"]
Oh Tommy Boy
(to the Tune of Oh Danny Boy)

Oh Tommy boy, the espees are a mockin’ you,
For craziness, you can no longer hide.
Your fans are gone, prospective roles departing,
T’is your career that’s going down like a mudslide.

So loose that Elron muffin of the meadow,
Live down your antics done on Oprah’s show,
And get out from the Dave Miscavige shadow,
Oh Tommy boy, oh Tommy boy, its time to blow.

Should you awake, to find your church is lying,
And be declared, declared to be espee,
You’ll come to find, ‘twas BS you’ve been buying,
And you will say “Ixnay!” to Scientology.

And you’ll explain, how Davey hath betrayed thee,
And how revenge, in court so sweet shall be,
Your fans again, will saith that they love thee,
As you lament your time in Scientology.

As you lament your time in Scientology.
[/FONT]

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am stunned.

I might have to actually buy New Idea.

Same! Are we sure we are talking about the same gossip mag New Idea? I can't believe they would put out something like this, especially about Shelly Miscavige! :omg:

Well, they got my $4.00. :lol:

They did another article not long ago. Jordan Anderson... they got my $4.00 for that one, too.

Looks like New Idea is going with the flow, and the flow is "get Scientology".

Thanks for the scans, Zhent. :thumbsup:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The Shelly article says, "Originally classified as a suicide, it was later determined the wounds were not self-inflicted."

Huh? Determined by whom — the mag editor? Is this some kind of official determination?

Paul

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Shelly article says, "Originally classified as a suicide, it was later determined the wounds were not self-inflicted."

Huh? Determined by whom — the mag editor? Is this some kind of official determination?

Paul

Determined to be suicide by the same folk who determined Vince Foster to be a suicide case as well as the rest of the Clinton body count, which came to be known as "Arkancide" being that a lot of these strange "suicides" happened when bulbous toot nose Bill was Governor of Arkansas. Also, there was the case of that fellow in London several years back, a PhD who worked on bio weapons research if I am not mistaken ... another one of those "suicides."

Pete

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Determined to be suicide by the same folk who determined Vince Foster to be a suicide case as well as the rest of the Clinton body count, which came to be known as "Arkancide" being that a lot of these strange "suicides" happened when bulbous toot nose Bill was Governor of Arkansas. Also, there was the case of that fellow in London several years back, a PhD who worked on bio weapons research if I am not mistaken ... another one of those "suicides."

Pete

Hmpf. I've read articles about Foster and others which give a whole bunch more data, including forensic type information, which would give the lie to the official line. In Flo Barnett's case, I haven't seen anything like that.

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
Interesting yes?

In the halls of Gold Base I detect the shrill screams of a vertically challenged sociopath today.

If the screams get directed to Virginia perhaps she'll revolt.

Her Church wanted her to disconnect from her dad.

And she obeyed.

Her Church wanted her to deny there was disconnection in CO$
from the post of Spokesperson.

And she obeyed.

Looks like the Church wanted her to pretend to reconnect.

And she obeyed.

If she's screamed at for not reconnecting properly, she might get
into meaningfull cognative dissonence.