New independent: Eric Strudwick (aka WindWalker)

Zhongjianren

Patron with Honors
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/rolling-radical-scientology-rats/#comment-125087

NOTE: I am not Eric Strudwick (aka WindWalker). This is a cross-post.

WindWalker | May 22, 2011 at 2:51 am | Reply

So…. In the spirit of more communication, I offer this:

DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

My name is Eric Strudwick

I am a Scientologist from Vancouver, Canada.
I have been a Scientologist since 1971.
I plan to continue to be a Scientologist.

I would like to share with you some of the things that I hold dear to my heart.

I have found much wisdom in the writings of L Ron Hubbard. I find his philosophy very much to my liking. Of the ones I have studied, I have found his technologies generally quite workable. I have experienced many gains in the application of Dianetics and Scientology technologies to myself, to others, and to my life. I have used Dianetics and Scientology technologies to help others and found that, when understood and applied correctly, they produce desirable results.

Here is some of my own Philosophy and understanding, much of it acquired through my connection with Scientology and Dianetics and the wisdom of L. Ron Hubbard.

I believe that we are all spiritual beings.

I believe that as spiritual beings we are all basically good.

I believe that when that goodness is not evident in one’s thoughts or actions it is due to aberrations that have distorted or masked that goodness, received at moments of some degree of overwhelm, or to acting upon inaccurate or incorrectly evaluated data.

I believe that one has the right to evaluate the truth or workability of any data received, on the basis of whether or not he finds it to be true for himself, from his own viewpoint, and the right to use it or discard it as he sees fit.

I believe that a being has the right to the creation of his own dynamics, and to the pursuit of TOTAL FREEDOM, whatever he conceives that to be.

I have found it to be true for me that the “goals of the Dynamics” are, in fact, my own goals as a being. I do not acknowledge any other person’s or agency’s right to interfere in my pursuit of those goals.

Some of my chosen “purposes” toward achieving the goals of the dynamics are:
helping others achieve increased understandings and spiritual awareness;
advancing my own spiritual awareness and understandings;
assisting others in the resolution of difficulties they may be having in the pursuit of their own lives and the creation of their dynamics.

I will support those who are aligned, or at least not counter, to those goals and purposes.

In contrast;

I do not condone attacking or deliberately harming another for personal gain.
I do not condone any means or activity intended or used to suppress beings.
I will not support or assist any person or group condoning or participating in these activities.

So, to set the record straight:

I am not attacking , the Philosophy, or the Technologies of Scientology.
As a Scientologist, I am being vocal against the use of “out tech”.
As a Scientologist, I am vocal against “squirreling” the Tech of Scientology.
As a Scientologist, I am vocal against those who have taken suppressive actions against Standard Tech, the practice of Standard Scientology and Dianetics, and those Scientologists practicing Standard Tech.

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that DAVID MISCAVIGE the so called “Chairman of the Board” of the Church of Scientology, IS A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON, and that the Church of Scientology, under his leadership has taken on the color of a SUPPRESSIVE GROUP.

His actions have led to The Church of Scientology being held in disrepute.
He has altered Scientology technology, or its application, so as to render portions of it unworkable in making beings more able and advancing them towards TOTAL FREEDOM.
He has suppressively altered the structure of the Management bodies of Scientology in order to serve his own purposes, and for his own profit.
He is suppressing the freedom of beings, both personally and organizationally.

These Suppressive Acts, and others, and his crimes, should be the subject of a “Committee of Evidence” duly convened and carried out according to the policies and codes of Scientology.
However, due to David Miscavige’s own suppression of the Ethics and Justice bodies of the Church of Scientology, (or those following his orders) this avenue is effectively blocked, and anyone attempting to “see justice or ethics policies followed”, (which do not align with the dictates of David Miscavige) is immediately attacked.

It has therefore become necessary to pursue the Ethics and Justice actions necessary to resolve this situation, from a position exterior to the current Church of Scientology and it’s Organizations.
By taking this course of action I have exposed myself, and those to whom I am connected, to the full wrath of David Miscavige and those who do his bidding, but I cannot sit in silence on this issue.

I believe that connection to someone who is actively suppressing you is detrimental to your life, your spiritual advancement, and your health.

I am willing to communicate to anyone who earnestly seeks the truth. I highly recommend that you look for yourself and keep your own council.

The price of freedom is constant vigilance and a willingness to fight back.

Eric Strudwick , AKA WindWalker

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
1303921718_ralph-wiggum-discovers-easter-eggs.gif

Eric Strudwick no longer uses Hubbard's Crime Cartel to supply his addiction, he now has some guy in a trailer park feed his addition

I suppose thats good ... for everyone except Eric and Hubbard's Crime Cartel.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
How soon you guys forget!

Personally, I think it is a big step every time a Scientologist makes the break and becomes an independant Scientologist. That final decision to leave the CoS isn't an easy one in many cases.

Here is another insightful post from Eric. (on the same thread on Marty's blog)

“Auditors will always be better than pc’s, always, and that’s because they’re at cause.”
Yes, the auditor is the control point, but for most of the upper bridge the PC and the auditor are the same person. It is the only way that a being could ever reach the highest levels of freedom, because he MUST eventually assume the viewpoint or beingness of being total cause.

We used to have a joke around my neck of the woods that suggested that the highest OT level would be the “auditing out” of Scientology. It seems one cannot be totally free until he is able to be TOTAL cause. At some point in our development as beings we will need to let go of the “lifeline” that is Scientology.

Reminds me of a joke. ( I may have taken a few liberties with it.)

This guy has stepped too close to the edge of a very high cliff, slipped,and fallen over. Part way down he somehow managed to grab hold of a small tree clinging to the cliff face. He notices that his weight is slowly pulling the tree from its hold. He looks up toward Heaven and calls out, “Oh God please help me. I will do anything that you ask, but please spare my life.” There is a rumbling from above and a great booming voice fills the valley. The voice says…”You will survive but only if you let go of the branch.” The man is stunned. He calls out.. “But if I let go of the branch I will fall to my death.” The booming voice again…”let go of the branch.” The frantic man hangs there for a moment longer as the tree continues to loosen. Finally he calls out again…
” Is there anybody else up there?”

At some point I feel we all have to “let go of the branch”

WW

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
:)
It's normal for those getting out to continue to cherish the tech even after they've discovered the corruption in management. Hopefully, Eric will eventually learn that DM has never distorted the original intentions of LRH, but has followed them to the letter. No one can watch as the Erics of this world, follow standard lines in trying to put in ethics on the Church, and not either laugh or tsk tsk. It just takes time. Onlookers need to be kind and understanding. Many of us were once where Eric is now. I hope Eric will read my letter to Oprah, by Clarence Rockaway in the posts. It will help him to realize, hopefully, that scientology tech doesn't really work for the being, only for the ego. Anyway, congrats to Eric on at least waking up partially. That's the beginning.:yes: The rest will come in time...Reuben Hart

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
I'm heartbroken to read about Rex Fowler. I knew him in Denver. He was the sweetest kid imaginable. His parents owned some hotsprings place where Ike and Mamie Eisenhower had their honeymoon. He took us there to show us around. OTVII, murder and then suicide. Yeah, go up the Bridge to total Freedom, and then:bigcry: jump off! Reuben Hart

Gadfly

Crusader
:)
It's normal for those getting out to continue to cherish the tech even after they've discovered the corruption in management. Hopefully, Eric will eventually learn that DM has never distorted the original intentions of LRH, but has followed them to the letter. No one can watch as the Erics of this world, follow standard lines in trying to put in ethics on the Church, and not either laugh or tsk tsk. It just takes time. Onlookers need to be kind and understanding. Many of us were once where Eric is now. I hope Eric will read my letter to Oprah, by Clarence Rockaway in the posts. It will help him to realize, hopefully, that scientology tech doesn't really work for the being, only for the ego. Anyway, congrats to Eric on at least waking up partially. That's the beginning.:yes: The rest will come in time...Reuben Hart

Excellent! :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I suppose a CoS Scientologist who decides to become an even more dedicated, more on-source Indie Scientologist could be considered good or bad--depending on whether you are an optimist or a pessimist.

Is the Scientologist half-awake or half-asleep?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I suppose a CoS Scientologist who decides to become an even more dedicated, more on-source Indie Scientologist could be considered good or bad--depending on whether you are an optimist or a pessimist.

Is the Scientologist half-awake or half-asleep?

They are waking up, HH. Some people manage to maintain some integrity even while in CoS. Sooner or later it will drive them out. All Scn is is a body of data. Some of it is true. Some of it is a con. Some of it is a control mechanism, a trap. Some people sort this out. Some people sort it out while they are in even. Some people swallow it hook line and sinker. Some people reject it lock stock and barrel.

Personally, I think the sorting out is a good idea. That way, there is no unexamined data sitting there ready to trip you up in the future. And you have gained familiarity with the components of the mental trap. Best insurance I can think of to not get trapped again in the future. And if you have learned anything useful, you can take it with you.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Whenever I see this I always consider it to be "good".

Wasn't "divide and conquer" a valid method of "The Art of War" or whatever?

I think, overall, it weakens all of Scientology as the factions battle internally - kind of an international "dev-t".

Probably why the whole "splinter group is a suppressive act" deal.

Let's see - we've now got at least three of these bridges to choose from!

We have the sanctioned Bridge to Total Fiefdom. Now that's a route that seems "out" - leastways with this crowd here-ah. This was the one done by the original Sourcerer Himself and is now headed by the diminutive Sourcerer's Apprentice.

We have the actual, true, unadulterated Bridge As Intended by the Independent on-source, on-policy, in-ethics group - who, by the way, denounced all those crimes they personally committed for decades, most of 'em anyways, and now have come to their senses, although, strictly speaking, I'm not holding my breath to see an amends project or something, so I guess we shouldn't expect any more crimes from that sector of the Confederacy, huh?...just sayin'.

We have the rebel FZ Bridge that includes many things that may actually be good and beneficial and actually helps without lip-service but also includes one that seems to just shoot straight up through the stratosphere and skip all this MEST prison planet fixation and zoom right up and handle those Marcabs and keep them at bay...even though one Marcab, DM, slipped through and grabbed the reigns - that's OK! No others are getting through, dammit! And "Elron Elray" and all that...Hip, Hip!

Although I haven't quite figured out why the Marcab Armada would want to invade a prison planet dumping ground...hmmmmmmmm...must be the tech, the stuff that sanity is made from...

Well...I'm in a pissy mood again...apologies to any one offended.

Last edited:

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
I believe that one has the right to evaluate the truth or workability of any data received, on the basis of whether or not he finds it to be true for himself, from his own viewpoint, and the right to use it or discard it as he sees fit.
As a Scientologist, I am being vocal against the use of “out tech”.
As a Scientologist, I am vocal against “squirreling” the Tech of Scientology.
As a Scientologist, I am vocal against those who have taken suppressive actions against Standard Tech, the practice of Standard Scientology and Dianetics, and those Scientologists practicing Standard Tech.
wat

Anyway, I'm glad he's out and not making contributions to the criminal cult any more. I commend him for that much progress. It is a big step in the right direction.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
aaaaaaaaaaaargh. Come ON! We are having so many fricking posts here that are up on the list that are just Marty copy-pastas... no comments, no links to more than one that say, look how all the folks are coming out to Marty.

Crikey, if Marty ain't OSA, he might as well be since this whole following is doing a right job of setting up for the reconstruction once the "current SPs" are outed. It's been done many times before, but people are getting pissed off in more record numbers...and drastic measures have to be taken. I've seen it happen in orgs, in stratas and in even the whole damn 'church' when losses were happening.