New Independent Scientologist: Don Schaul

Anonycat

Crusader
:clapping: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::clapping:

I mean, how freakishly and torturously CULTY is it to have to say: "She continuously 2D flowed me" instead of the perfectly good English: "She really liked me" ?

It might feel wrong to make a tattle tale report on a perfectly natural attraction.

Mommy, a girl talked to me at school today! Send her to Ethics!

Free Being Me

Crusader
Being [STRIKE]flirted with[/STRIKE] 2D flowed by psychotic Scientologists is fully handled on the next level.

Scientology, where the trivial and banal take on earth-shattering significance.

:clapping: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::clapping:

I mean, how freakishly and torturously CULTY is it to have to say: "She continuously 2D flowed me" instead of the perfectly good English: "She really liked me" ?

Ethics officer, ethics officer! A girl flirted with me! I wrote a KR to ensure my eternity of freedom isn't threatened. Thankfully Ron provided all this [STRIKE]tech[/STRIKE] mind control to logically solve these suppressive acts.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Nice tip from WWP:

https://forums.whyweprotest.net/com...scientologist-don-schaul.106490/#post-2222581
Don dropped lots of delicious dox, did a mighty fine doubt formula and leveraged some hellishly damning out-tech accusations on the Malmo Ideal Org.

PlainOldThetan did a shorter summary of just the major blows he leveled here:
More orchestrated out-admin and out-tech from the Church

Pity a kid that young went thru such extensive Scientology training to become a C/S by age 18. But his account shows all to well that a public scilon kid was on course full-time at ages 12-14 instead of being in school getting a basic education. And that led to him being a sitting duck for Sea Orgres looking to staff a new Ideal Org no matter lies they had to tell.

Methinks Marty could learn a thing or two from that kid - on dropping dox & backing up his simply stated accusations, and possibly even in the area hands-on knowledge of the admin tech.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
If Marty wasn't there with his bath of Koolaid, people like this would fall out of the cult and land right onto their backsides, and have a sore one for long enough to do some thinking.

Hitting bottom is where getting out really begins.

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1956-1.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Being [STRIKE]flirted with[/STRIKE] 2D flowed by psychotic Scientologists is fully handled on the next level.

Scientology, where the trivial and banal take on earth-shattering significance.

"A psychotic being was 2D-Flowing me in this Sector."

TRANSLATION: Someone in my neighborhood was flirting with me.