New Indie Scientology Game Show: 20 QUESTIONS

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I don't mean to be mean, but there are some meaningful comments by Indie Scientologists on Marty's site that are rather, um....meaningless.

A newly out Indie (Clare) struggles with the fact that Hubbard was against Democracy and goes thru some torturous (for me) exchanges with other posters there on the subject of how the new "CEO" of the CoS will be elected/selected after the fall of COB.

John Hayman | November 27, 2011 at 8:30 am | Reply

Congratulations, Claire!

I’m not a usual poster but want to congratulate you for a wonderful write-up. Thank you for having the courage, integrity and intelligence to speak out against these abuses and defend your rights.

I loved your suggestion that OT7s take part in deciding who should manage Scientology because they would not be dramatizing bank. Of course you were referring to REAL OT7s, not the Miscaviage versions. As Marty stated, LRH never set up his mgmt legacy as a dictatorship. Don’t worry – the more you read here and in the Free Zone, the more you will be able to recover the original, on-source materials that were issued before DM altered them. You have some exciting, happy discoveries to make that will validate your knowingness!

LRH gave a tech/admin ration of 2:1 tech to admin. All of Scientology should follow that and any org boards that do not would be suspiciously off-source.

You are now part of a warm, free, in-tech, group. Enjoy yourself!

An Indie Scientologist's idea of who should be managing the planet...

OT VII's like Rex Fowler. Because. . .

They would not be dramatizing bank.

Rex-Fowler-shooting.jpg

I can kinda see why Ron and Scientologists dislike democracies--with total-effect wog voters out there like Thomas Ciancio who would reactively vote against Scientologists for no reason.

Free Being Me

Crusader
I don't mean to be mean, but there are some meaningful comments by Indie Scientologists on Marty's site that are rather, um....meaningless.

A newly out Indie (Clare) struggles with the fact that Hubbard was against Democracy and goes thru some torturous (for me) exchanges with other posters there on the subject of how the new "CEO" of the CoS will be elected/selected after the fall of COB.

An Indie Scientologist's idea of who should be managing the planet...

OT VII's like Rex Fowler. Because. . .

They would not be dramatizing bank.

Rex-Fowler-shooting.jpg

I can kinda see why Ron and Scientologists dislike democracies--with total-effect wog voters out there like Thomas Ciancio who would reactively vote against Scientologists for no reason.

Of course, $cientologists are at O.T. Cause..... because:

They can't oust a thug from the head of RTC.

Payed a lot of cash for no real abilities.

Believe Elron is is their savior (they still believe that shit, huh?).

They ($cientologists) can't fix one little tyrant but want to run $cientology
democratically (sorry, I really have to laugh out loud on that one).

Lastly, if there is some afterlife, Hublard must be laughing his ass off too at all these people taking a scam so seriously. And if he isn't laughing, the M&M crew certainly are, come on sheeple, wake up!

Reminds me of a true military term applied to a total mess (a clusterfuck).
Attack%20of%20the%20Clusterfucks.jpg

Last edited:
G

Gottabrain

Payed a lot of cash for no real abilities.

Believe Elron is is their savior (they still believe that shit, huh?).

They ($cientologists) can't fix one little tyrant but want run $cientology
democratically (sorry, I really have to laugh out loud on that one).

Lastly, if there is some afterlife, Hublard must be laughing his ass off too at all these people taking a scam so seriously. And if he isn't laughing, the M&M crew certainly are, come on sheeple, wake up!

Reminds me of a true military term applied to a total mess (a clusterfuck).
Attack%20of%20the%20Clusterfucks.jpg

Show me a true OT...

HelluvaHoax!

---snipped---]

Very fascinating observation!

They are going to Clear the entire planet! They are sure of it.

Wait. . .I mean--

They are going to salvage this sector of the entire universe!

They have total certainty about it.

But they cannot even get someone off post in their own little Sea Organization of a few thousand members.

This is Scientological Megalomania personified. This is Hubbard and his merry-mudball clearers.

All those total-cause OTs cannot figure out how to even fire one annoying little jerk off their own org board!

But they have no problems (in their mind) conceiving of deposing brutal dictators with bloodthirsty armies, conquering terrorist regimes and "handling" a world that thinks that Scientology is the punchline to a joke.

R-FACTOR TO SCIENTOLOGISTS: Demonstrate that you can run your own affairs before you start bragging about how well you can manage the entire Galaxy. Otherwise, others will think you are stupid. Get it?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Show me a true OT...

There are many.

But not in Scientology.

Here's one. A real OT really helping real people to achieve real freedom.

OT

Occupational Therapist

pic_whatisot1.JPG

The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
describes Occupational therapy (OT) as "skilled treatment
that helps individuals achieve independence in all facets of their lives."

I really love these real people.

G

Gottabrain

There are many.

But not in Scientology.

Here's one. A real OT really helping real people to achieve real freedom.

OT

Occupational Therapist

pic_whatisot1.JPG

The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
describes Occupational therapy (OT) as "skilled treatment
that helps individuals achieve independence in all facets of their lives."

I really love these real people.

Ummmmm .... :mirror:

mate, check your PMs, btw

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
No OTs?

Organisation Todt (OT) was a Third Reich civil and military engineering group in Germany, named after its founder the high-ranking Nazi Fritz Todt.

OT was responsible for large engineering projects such as the construction of the autobahn network in pre-war Germany, which was achieved with conscripted labour. Once the war began, OT continued to work in Germany itself but also built fortresses and concentration camps in the territory occupied by the Nazis. It became notorious for its use of slave labour.

Blubbard couldn't have chosen a less auspicious acronym for his followers if he'd tried. Even so, he got it wrong; most people in Organisation Todt would have found it more like being in the RPF.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
@HelluvaHoax!

Strictly speaking, this is not according to the real game of 20 questions (which I played in college) but your points are entertaining anyway. :biggrin:

(The game: I have something "in mind" and you have 20 questions to guess what that item is. It's a matter of dissection.)

HelluvaHoax!

@HelluvaHoax!

Strictly speaking, this is not according to the real game of 20 questions (which I played in college) but your points are entertaining anyway. :biggrin:

(The game: I have something "in mind" and you have 20 questions to guess what that item is. It's a matter of dissection.)

Damn! Busted!

I didn't think anyone would notice! LOLOLOLOL.

So, I cheated and I am going to hell, so what?

Wait, if y'all wanna play 20 questions, I'll start one. . .

I am thinking of a mid-20th century cartoonish character with red hair, ewwww lips and a nerdy fake cowboy costume, whom people around the world think is a joke.

You get one clue: It's not Howdy Doody.

howdy-doody1.jpg

Okay, you get 20 questions. . . (scroll down for answer):

dqqcu0.jpg