What's new

NEW Movie: The Spellcasters - Hollywood, Scientology, The CIA and the Truth Movement

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
NEW Movie: Josh Reeves film The Spellcasters - Hollywood, Scientology, The CIA and the Truth Movement

[video=youtube;rCHPU16Cdtw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCHPU16Cdtw[/video]

Josh Reeves, May 10, 2015

Josh Reeves - The Spellcasters Trailer

[video=youtube;jXT4l6GA00E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXT4l6GA00E[/video]

Press Release:

http://www.pressreleaserocket.net/n...ons-to-scientology-hollywood-and-more/479034/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

New Film Exposes Black Magic and CIA Mind Control Connections To Scientology, Hollywood and More

Independent filmmaker and talk show host Josh Reeves has just released his 6th full length documentary entitled “The Spellcasters”.

This film asks the question “Who controls Hollywood?” Reeves explores the early days of cinema all the way through to the days of the infamous Hollywood blacklist before exploring how it connects to other events in 1947 such as the formation of the cia,the roswell ufo incident, and the government mind control program known as MKULTRA. Reeves also connects these events with the use of black magic in mind control as well as connections to L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology the cia and more. He also connects this to so called “truth movement” figure heads who he believes are connected to forces attempting to usher in a new civil war in America. This is the information that other documentaries claiming to expose these subjects won’t tell you.

One early review of the film stated “WOW! Reeves did a fantastic job on the film. I’m really impressed with it. He did a great job in presenting the connections and relating the different puzzle pieces. That is something I sometimes find difficult to communicate. I think a lot of the mystery around Scientology and it’s true purpose have been blown wide open with this film.” Another said “Just sat down and watched The Spellcasters, twice. Amazing job! Josh Reeves really outdid himself with production, the graphics, sound everything is perfect. I cannot believe how crisp and smooth the entire film was. Your voiceovers were superb and the transitions flawless. The Ken Burns of Conspiracy.”

This film is available for purchase now in 2 formats HD and SD and can be pre-ordered on DVD and Blu-Ray coming in about 6 weeks at www.theglobalreality.com

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

HT - The Wrong Guy on WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/jo...tology-the-cia-and-the-truth-movement.132079/

NOTE: I saw news of this movie in my Twitter feed earlier today, but be to honest had dismissed it. However, if The Wrong Guy on WWP thinks it is worthy of a news post, it is worthy of a news post.

Last edited:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Re: NEW Movie: The Spellcasters - Hollywood, Scientology, The CIA and the Truth Movem

Lol, by his reasoning Batman and the entire Stars Wars crew are $cientologists.

Lillywhite

Re: NEW Movie: The Spellcasters - Hollywood, Scientology, The CIA and the Truth Movem

I recommend watching this movie. I have known the producer for around 7 years and have contributed research information to this cause of exposing the cult for what it really is. This video is stacked with information from beginning to end and it's nearly 3 hours long. It really does cover a lot. Another interesting researcher is Nico Haupt, he really made some connections with the Truth Movement/ Alternative media and Scientology. He turned me onto a lot of interesting connections that ultimately is represented in this presentation.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

It's unfortunate that in the first vid he says 'scientologists believe that anyone who isn't a member of the church is an 'SP' or suppressive person' (or words to that effect). Since this statement is factually inaccurate it calls into question the veracity of whatever else he's saying. IMO he would be far more convincing if he stuck to the truth, since as we all know, in scientology, it's always worse than you think.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

It's unfortunate that in the first vid he says 'scientologists believe that anyone who isn't a member of the church is an 'SP' or suppressive person' (or words to that effect). Since this statement is factually inaccurate it calls into question the veracity of whatever else he's saying. IMO he would be far more convincing if he stuck to the truth, since as we all know, in scientology, it's always worse than you think.

Yeah. I got as far as 1:11 in that first vid where he talks about the "approved books reading list" (maybe not verbatim). Either this is sloppy research -- how hard is it to find a real (exy probably) Scientologist these days to fact-check such stuff? -- or this is a "controlled opposition" job. I'm not too sure who would be bothered to put together some controlled opposition to the cult so it looks more like sloppy research. Either sloppy research or deliberate overstatement.

It's true that there have been for decades items on the "disapproved books list" but that's not the same at all.

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

It's unfortunate that in the first vid he says 'Scientologists believe that anyone who isn't a member of the church is an 'SP' or suppressive person' (or words to that effect). Since this statement is factually inaccurate it calls into question the veracity of whatever else he's saying. IMO he would be far more convincing if he stuck to the truth, since as we all know, in scientology, it's always worse than you think.

Good catch.

That was probably just a transcriptionist error.

The corrected, factually accurate quote (per LRH scripture) should have properly read:

"Scientologists believe that anyone who isn't a member of the church is an 'SP' or a 'DB'.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep, my thought too, he should fact check a bit more. There is no approved books list, never was a statement that if you're not a member you must be an SP. Those are lazy mistakes. Still, I would like to see the film. Sounds like interesting material.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

. . .
Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History That Connects the Trilateral Commission,
the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramids by Jim Marrs

Heard quite a few years ago on the blogs that the book was one Miscavige
had read and approved of. Prolly why Cruise had it in his home.

Jim Marrs is an acquired taste. Conspiracy buffs especially.

None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen was on LRH's reading list back
in the 70's.

Also an acquired taste. Conspiracy buffs especially.

Alternative 3 by Leslie Watkins was very popular at Flag Land Base in '79-80.

"Many people joining the scientific "brain drain" from Britain are disappearing off the face of the Earth.
The super-powers are co-operating in space on a plan to preserve a tiny nucleus of human survivors.
It's part of a conspiracy so monstrous that the human mind can scarcely grasp its enormity."

One can see why.
:shrug:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

I recommend watching this movie. I have known the producer for around 7 years and have contributed research information to this cause of exposing the cult for what it really is. This video is stacked with information from beginning to end and it's nearly 3 hours long. It really does cover a lot. Another interesting researcher is Nico Haupt, he really made some connections with the Truth Movement/ Alternative media and Scientology. He turned me onto a lot of interesting connections that ultimately is represented in this presentation.

The Church conducts ops to rope in Opinion Leaders (a Scientology term). They may use love bombing, co-opting their causes, placing people near them, inviting them to appear or speak at events or on a subject being pushed by a front group. Everyone doesn’t have time to do a Discoverthenetworks.org type background check on everything Scientological to know what they are getting into.

But to try to imply that all these people are actively and with full knowledge supporting a Scientology conspiracy or agenda comes off as too conspiratorial and defeats the effort. To paraphrase another LRH expression, “It’s like a snail trying to understand the Parthenon by crawling over it’s reliefs.” Most active Scientologists, especially celebrities, have little understanding of how the organization really operates behind the scenes and how they have been groomed.

There are copies of LRH orders and policies on exploiting Opinion Leaders available on the web and there are celebs like Jason Beghe who have spoken out. Informing people of this would be much more damaging to the Church than trying to weave an implausible conspiracy theory implicating people without sufficient fact checking.

Anonycat

Crusader

I watched the videos. The guy just doesn't understand the cult. On the point of CCHR, Ron Paul is there because he's tried to get his bill (one of many) passed that is directed at Mental Health, and the aid that medicine provides.

Link: http://www.ronpaul.com/2011-12-12/ron-paul-no-mandatory-mental-health-screening-for-children/

He mentions a "Swat team!". Yeah, the mom went bonkers, discharged a gun, hoping to ... what, scare the cops? That's not how things work, mom. And a charge of felony assault.

Link: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/tag/maryanne-godboldo/

So, crazy mom takes a minor off her medication, thus making her a name to drop to further the agenda of CCHR. Whoop-de-doo. No kidding. CCHR will put anything in print that appears to support their stupid position. It looks like Paul will too, citing that one incident as a foundation for promoting interest in his bill. But guess what, Mr. Paul? Every child gets screened by school teachers. If they see what appears to be mental health issues at school, they will talk to the parents, and possibly have a psychologist observe and talk to the child. It may be recommended that the child attend a special needs school, and if they improve, they go right back to the regular school.

CCHR tries to sell people on their position, which is: OMG forced drugging! In fact, the child was found to be at-risk without some type of medication, to contain aggression and treat autism. Child Protective Services is not in a shadowy cabal with doctors and (all roads MUST lead to) drug manufactures. Yawn. I give it two Thumbs Down.

And, that one story which is the focus, is 5 years old. http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/01...-mother-should-face-charges-in-2011-standoff/

9148130.jpg

Last edited:

Caroline

Patron Meritorious

Agreed. Fletcher Prouty did not identify as a Scientologist afaik. Otoh, Scientology has many supporters who don't call themselves Scientologists, but who forward the Scientologists' purposes wittingly or unwittingly. Fletcher Prouty clearly did so wittingly. He was quite the BSer. Here's a Freedom article in which he makes glaringly false and BS claims about Gerry Armstrong:

freedom-1985-05-23.jpg

(From Freedom May 1985.)

Fletcher Prouty said:
The videotapes of government informant Gerry Armstrong show an informant who has been well indoctrinated in the techniques of psychological warfare in modern dress.

In truth, the producers and actors in the illegal videos, i.e., Miscavige, Rathbun, Rinder, Sherman, Kluge, et al., were the people indoctrinated in Hubbard's psychological warfare. Gerry did not have that level of indoc, and was the patsy, the victim. Prouty was an agent in the Scientologists' double curve, victimizing and blaming the victim.

Here is our collection of the Loyalist Op documents: http://armstrong-op.gerryarmstrong.ca/loyalist-program

More documents about Prouty: http://armstrong-op.gerryarmstrong.ca/archives/tag/l-fletcher-prouty

People who aren't (yet) members of the Church of Scientology are the people the Scientologists target with their dissemination tech. Scientologists identify SPs by their opposition to Hubbard, Scientology, etc.
Key documents: Suppressive Person (SP) doctrine

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Church has been lobbying members of Congress for a long time over issues for which many would agree in principle. If anyone who was loosely affiliated with Scientology in any way was part of a conspiracy, then according to this even the California Chamber of Commerce could be suspect:

CATS-p1.jpg
CATS-p2.jpg

Lillywhite

to imply that all these people are actively and with full knowledge supporting a Scientology conspiracy or agenda comes off as too conspiratorial and defeats the effort. To paraphrase another LRH expression, “It’s like a snail trying to understand the Parthenon by crawling over it’s reliefs.” Most active Scientologists, especially celebrities, have little understanding of how the organization really operates behind the scenes and how they have been groomed.
I think you really should watch the film and see what is presented for yourself. It's not so much focused on grooming but in a way it is through mind control and how it's being used against the world's population. It's more about how techniques developed by the CIA spawned Scientology. The whole focus in not on exposing every aspect of Scientology but more on interesting connections to military intelligence, CIA operations and projects.

There are copies of LRH orders and policies on exploiting Opinion Leaders available on the web and there are celebs like Jason Beghe who have spoken out.
Presenting Scientology's copyrighted materials in a for profit film or even for free is just an invitation for the Church to sue you. Quoting people is fine I guess but this really isn't the focus of the film.

Informing people of this would be much more damaging to the Church than trying to weave an implausible conspiracy theory implicating people without sufficient fact checking.
Interesting statement and I understand but yeah, you should watch the film.

Anonycat

Crusader

I think you really should watch the film and see what is presented for yourself. It's not so much focused on grooming but in a way it is through mind control and how it's being used against the world's population. It's more about how techniques developed by the CIA spawned Scientology. The whole focus in not on exposing every aspect of Scientology but more on interesting connections to military intelligence, CIA operations and projects.

Presenting Scientology's copyrighted materials in a for profit film or even for free is just an invitation for the Church to sue you. Quoting people is fine I guess but this really isn't the focus of the film.

Since you speak with such great understanding, tell me why the cult hasn't come at me for my dropping dox in the Important Documents subfora here? LOL the CIA gave birth to the cult?! <Insult removed>

I was a "preferred vendor", or best contractor, in the Military Industrial Complex, and believe me, no one had heard of or gave a shit about scientology. Your post leads me to think you <Insult removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm not trying to shoot down the effort. I'm just giving my impression from what I saw in the OP vid snippet. I do believe that there is a great opportunity to map the Scientology network. It would be a huge undertaking and a great service to humanity. But if it isn't done with credibility then it may only serve to provide the Church with plausible deniability.

That there was a link to secret government intelligence agencies in LRH's mind, I don't think is in question. In what millennium and on which planet may be.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron

Yeah. I got as far as 1:11 in that first vid where he talks about the "approved books reading list" (maybe not verbatim). Either this is sloppy research -- how hard is it to find a real (exy probably) Scientologist these days to fact-check such stuff? -- or this is a "controlled opposition" job. I'm not too sure who would be bothered to put together some controlled opposition to the cult so it looks more like sloppy research. Either sloppy research or deliberate overstatement.

It's true that there have been for decades items on the "disapproved books list" but that's not the same at all.

Paul

Is there an actual "disapproved books list"? I never heard of such a thing.

I raised some eyebrows by reading "Games People Play" and "Introductory Lectures on Psychoanalysis" (I talked my way out of actual ethics trouble), but I was never aware of an actual list of disapproved titles. Though it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Is there an actual "disapproved books list"? I never heard of such a thing.

I don't recall an issue, regularly revised, called "Disapproved Books." That would be an invitation (to some) to go buy them, thereby making them more popular. I have seen mentions of The Gods of Eden and Behold a Pale Horse as being forbidden, as well as obvious contenders like Cyril Vosper's The Mindbenders, and others. It is obvious that any book devoted to how bad the cult is would be verboten, and today there are dozens. Plus the internet. Heh.

Paul

Lillywhite

Since you speak with such great understanding, tell me why the cult hasn't come at me for my dropping dox in the Important Documents subfora here? LOL the CIA gave birth to the cult?! <Insult removed>

I was a "preferred vendor", or best contractor, in the Military Industrial Complex, and believe me, no one had heard of or gave a shit about scientology. Your post leads me to think you <Insult removed>

Well thanks for sharing that information what is refered to in the film is very specific mind control projects. Again it's not all about Scientology and everyone's fascination with it here. I'm sure no one would give a crap about Scientology in your line of work why would they? Also the lack of interest in Scientology isn't proof their are no connections. The proof they are connected is in the film. Also please stop resorting to adhominem attacks. I don't go around calling people names and have the respect and class to see beyond it because I can see you are making very valid points and I do appreciate that.

As far you dropping the dox on a forum that is not exactly the same as publishing them in a film when you do not have license to do so. You are just asking for legal trouble. I'm sure the cult isn't pleased about what you have done. Maybe it's a strategic thing maybe they have given up going after people after all the negative attention they have had over the years. They might think that if they did go after you maybe it would bring more publicity to the dox.

I do appreciate you exposing the dox to the public. You've done a brave thing imo.

There is bigger picture to this. The links between intelligence agencies and military intelligence and it's ties to the birth of Scientology are documented in the film. LRH was a naval intelligence officer who's career went dark after he resigned from naval intelligence around the founding of the CIA, he became acquintanced with British Intelligence's Crowley through Parsons. Then you have the links from military intelligence like Aquino who was deeply involved in mind wars also set up the Temple of Set Cult, The whole LSD movement was born out of MK Ultra which links back to the Macy conferences. How any cults were born out of that.

Lillywhite

I'm not trying to shoot down the effort. I'm just giving my impression from what I saw in the OP vid snippet. I do believe that there is a great opportunity to map the Scientology network. It would be a huge undertaking and a great service to humanity. But if it isn't done with credibility then it may only serve to provide the Church with plausible deniability.

That there was a link to secret government intelligence agencies in LRH's mind, I don't think is in question. In what millennium and on which planet may be.

I agree with that. I'm disappointed to find the errors in the movie pointed out in the forum here. It is sloppy and unprofessional. It makes it difficult for the ex-insiders to really take serious and does a disserve. I feel atleast one of you should contact Josh Reeves about the issues as I do not have the indepth knowledge or experience with Scientology.