What's new

New post from blownforgood - MUSICAL CHAIRS INT BASE STYLE

byte301

Crusader
This reminded me of Saddam Hussein sitting there calling out people's names. They would then be forced out of the room and never seen again. Did any of you see that video? Hussein was laughing. I think he could have learned a few things from Davey.

Where is this going to end? Scarey.

suzicue

Patron
Hi Suzicue, welcome to the forum :happydance: Looking forward to reading your posts. And for sure, of course you'd never think in a million years it may be their fault, it never crossed my mind anyway, it was always something within you causing all the chaos, you were getting yourself into trouble all the time, it was never 'Ron', or 'McSavage', so you got so introverted you just became a walking mechanism. A typical robot, I mean this stupid stupid question everyone used to band about 'what would Ron do'.. :puke: what chance did we have believing in just that never mind the rest of the mind bending shit we had to study.

So true ... Part of the mindf___ thought control ...

Free Will

Patron with Honors
Amazingly, since I first read this thread a week or so ago, I have read or listened to enough first-hand accounts of Miscavige physically and mentally abusing human beings to convince any judge and jury that society would be safer without him at liberty. But here the above comparison to Hussein inspires another question: In the event of DM's conviction, into whose hands does Co$ fall? Does he run it from prison? (Like Rev Robin Scott ran his cannabis marijuana skunk hemp empire from a prison cell?)
Do I recall accurately first-hand reports that at time of LRH death there was an instant power struggle for command - between the Broekers and Miscavige? One line of theory I've heard is that US intelligence in 1982 or earlier had analysed the Broekers as the link between LRH and the Church, compromised them (as they were smuggling cash internationally) and had placed LRH under siege in a motorhome. I note the Broekers seem to have vanished after the death and DM has done a magnificent job of destroying Public Relations to the point where the Church can be officially closed down as dangerous.
I can't really complain about Scientology. In the long run I got as much out of it as I put in - all I had. Biggest outpoint about Ron as I view him now was the lack of love. He either patronised people or feared them. He was paranoid about his own importance "all the governments in the world will want to kill me " shit he was just the best conman we could come up with in the post-war years. Bill Hicks would have done a much better job. Hey, even I could build a better bridge, more efficient popular organisation...with this beautiful wee Vista laptop. But, at 57, I'd hate to be running any organisation bigger than a musical cafe-bar-bistro. Around this age, I guess, like Shakespeare says in the Seven Stages of Man, we all go faster, or slower, quite mad. Some like to dress their young friends in pseudo-naval uniforms and sail around solving all the major problems of this world - and many others - a lot of which seem to be that everyone around them is trying to poison him with dust or paintfumes or washing powder. Others like to just tootle along,,,chuckling at modern developments and chuckling at reminiscences of a mind-boggling adventure of a life, then die an unsung hero and genius, one raindrop silently merging again with the pool and not a ripple.
Anyway, I love this life stuff and I hope y'all seeing the fun side of it too. In my opinion Scientology and SO really did tend to attract what I would call the "best types" in society, from my point of view - including an awful lot of LSD and marijuana users between 1967 and 1974! Like ME!
2nw0r6f.jpg

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It was a bad dream FreeW

People wake up. But, like from a bad dream, they can wake up to see what has been done. Sometimes to them.

Scientology isn't all bad. At the very least it's helped thousands of people to see how their mind can be manipulated and, sometimes, even learn to do it themselves.

Instead of having a 'movement' or a 'Source' do it for them.

Personally, I think the 'Tech' is dangerous even done without a megalomanic cult, but, even riding a motorcycle is dangerous.

Still; watch for the tendrils and always ask yourself whose they are.

Zinj

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I see two of them coming out of Zinj's head... :eyeroll:

But, whose are they?

Seriously though (even though not on the serious thread) that's just the doppler. Once I achieve Alanzo's lofty status I will have a phased array.

Zinj

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
This reminded me of Saddam Hussein sitting there calling out people's names. They would then be forced out of the room and never seen again. Did any of you see that video? Hussein was laughing. I think he could have learned a few things from Davey.

Where is this going to end? Scarey.
You watch: Saddam will eventually be seen as a hero to some stupid fuckers. He will be glorified. End? It won't. It's not discrete.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
Comment to Free Will

Yes, I remember how cute he looked peeking over the e-meter when he was sec-checking me for Captain Bill's Mission to RPF all R/Sers. He was being treated as a prodigy - while his older sister got caught in the East Grinstead Scientologist strip-poker scandal! I F/Ned all the way through as I couldn't let myself lay anything heavy on such an innocent-looking kid.
I vaguely remember him saying 'thank you, your needle's floating' and being pleased when I seemed to agree.
So much for the infallibility of the sacred "emeter".
Was the Miscavige sister you were refering to be "Denise"?
Could you give us more details about the strip poker scandal?
Smitty

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
So much for the infallibility of the sacred "emeter".
Was the Miscavige sister you were refering to be "Denise"?
Could you give us more details about the strip poker scandal?
Smitty
Looks like more of a problem with the operator than the meter, Smitty.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
This is awfully. I remember when Miscabbage took over, a guy said to me that a Psychopath was running the show, :omg: he was right. Those poor people locked away in a Hell Hole. I pray that Miscabbage will get what he deserves & quick. :thumbsup: Hopefully, it wont be to long coming :yes:

liberated

Patron
Here I am again, reading more and learning more as I work through my grief over the loss of a friend who was in Sea Org and RPF'd to death.

As upsetting as the truth is, it's also very important and healing for me.

As I read about David Miscavige and his sociopathic tyranny, I'm struck by the same thought over and over...thanks to Miscavige and his cohorts, Scientology seems to be self-destructing.

Anything positive which could have come from Scientology is being destroyed by a few high-ranking directors who have all the power, all the money and all the control.

Seems to me very unfair to pay SO members almost nothing while huge amounts of money go to Miscagive and his obscenely indulgent lifestyle.

Could it all have been saved if the most powerful leaders of the Church had used some common sense and decency? And some honesty?

For example: paying SO members and other staff a living wage, with proper medical benefits, etc. Being decent and honest.

Auditors are capable of bringing in a large hourly rate, so shouldn't they receive a large hourly salary?
For example: $1000 worth of services, split 80%/20% between the Church--giving the Church $800--and the auditor--giving the auditor $200-- would give an auditor an impressive salary and still leave a hefty amount of $$ for the Church.
This is much more logical and balanced. This is fair.
(Actually, a 50%/50% split would be fair, but change happens slowly, so...).

Also important to give SO members and other staff family time, holidays off, the right to have children and (most important) the freedom to stay or leave without negative consequences? The decent thing to do, I think.

As I read the stories here, I'm gaining a deeper respect and understanding of the good intentions of former Scientologists. I admire anyone who wants to dedicate themselves to helping others.
As a non-Scientologist, my eyes have been opened to the some harsh realities. Trying to apply basic logic and decency to the situation falls short because the Church is being run by criminals like David Miscavige.

So many good people have suffered, and it's absolutely heartbreaking. But I believe in karma, and I believe Scientology will eventually fall apart, crushed by the weight of its own dysfunction.

Seeing so many good people here who have found their freedom...I know I'm witnessing a revolution.
This is what decent, logical human beings do when they're being abused and oppressed...they decide it's intolerable and they set themselves free.

I'm humbled and inspired by your strength, your bravery and your wisdom.

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Liberated, I think you have the message, the Church is set to self destruct, you simply cant hold people down forever, even a worm will turn, and they are.

Reform would only prolong the self destruction.

Soon enough it will be only able to operate in places where they have no laws about protecting people.:yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Seems to me very unfair to pay SO members almost nothing while huge amounts of money go to Miscagive and his obscenely indulgent lifestyle.

Could it all have been saved if the most powerful leaders of the Church had used some common sense and decency? And some honesty?

For example: paying SO members and other staff a living wage, with proper medical benefits, etc. Being decent and honest.

Auditors are capable of bringing in a large hourly rate, so shouldn't they receive a large hourly salary?
For example: $1000 worth of services, split 80%/20% between the Church--giving the Church $800--and the auditor--giving the auditor $200-- would give an auditor an impressive salary and still leave a hefty amount of $$ for the Church.
This is much more logical and balanced. This is fair.
(Actually, a 50%/50% split would be fair, but change happens slowly, so...).

Also important to give SO members and other staff family time, holidays off, the right to have children and (most important) the freedom to stay or leave without negative consequences? The decent thing to do, I think.

Problem is, it's unreal to pay most SO members even minimum wages, let alone healthcare costs. If you just dump ALL the management levels above delivery org level, there are very few orgs that are viable in terms of making enough money from the sale (and delivery) of training and auditing, compared to their costs, even if they didn't send any money to management.

It could be made viable, I think, but that would involve wholesale reforms and sweeping policy changes.

Paul

liberated

Patron
Problem is, it's unreal to pay most SO members even minimum wages, let alone healthcare costs...

...could be made viable, I think, but that would involve wholesale reforms and sweeping policy changes.
Wow, seriously?

Seems quite odd that there's currently no way to pay SO members properly.

Makes me wonder if it's a system designed to keep SO members financially unstable and emotionally unstable (crappy pay, intense stress, lack of sleep, loss of family connection, etc) so they'll be more easily manipulated and less able to think logically. Just seems so strange and unfair.

And the whole idea that "auditors are the most valuable beings on the planet"...what a fabulous concept...to be told one is the MOST valuable kind of person in the world!

So, why didn't David Miscavige spend $250,000 on a party celebrating auditors rather than wasting it on a birthday party for Tom Cruise???? Better yet, why wasn't some of that $250,000 used to pay auditor salaries?
C'mon now...Tom Cruise has major money...$250,000 is a sneeze in the wind to him. He didn't need that party...it was just a mutual ego-stroke between Tom and Dave.
How dare Miscavige waste that money when hardworking Church staff continue to be underpaid?

Doesn't make sense.

But it does make sense that it would involve reform and policy change...which will obviously never happen..so we're back to self-destruct mode for Scientology.

Last edited: