New: Richmond vs. A Forever Recovery, AFR Medical Dir, local physicians & hospitals

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
New lawsuit: Richmond vs. A Forever Recovery, AFR Medical Dir, local physicians & hospitals.

This is a medical malpractice case against Narconon front group called A Forever Recovery, Inc, and it's medical director, several physicians and medical professionals, along with 2 medical centers in Battle Creek and Albion MI. A Forever Recovery Inc is owned and operated in Michigan by former Narconon Stone Hawk owner and scientologist Per Wickstrom, his sister Pam Anderson and nephew Stephen Anderson. The program is scientology based, just like Narconon and was set up in 2008 when Per Wickstrom crashed Narconon Stone Hawk by financial mismanagement and fraud.

In a nutshell, Mr. Richmond went to A Forever Recovery for help and, boy, did they ever fail him! ... read on and see the court complaint here:
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,6462.msg30945.html#msg30945

"Thank you to the anonymous donor of this important but expensive document. Lastly, thank you to Miss Fortune and her blog, Glistening, Quivering Underbelly for tipping me off to this case. Look for her recent and upcoming articles on Narconon Freedom Center, A Forever Recovery, Best Drug Rehab and the Wickstrom family cabal of Michigan here:. http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com "

Last edited by a moderator:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Re: New: Richmond vs. A Forever Recovery, AFR Medical Dir, local physicians & hospita

New lawsuit: Richmond vs. A Forever Recovery, AFR Medical Dir, local physicians & hospitals.

This is a medical malpractice case against Narconon front group called A Forever Recovery, Inc, and it's medical director, several physicians and medical professionals, along with 2 medical centers in Battle Creek and Albion MI. A Forever Recovery Inc is owned and operated in Michigan by former Narconon Stone Hawk owner and scientologist Per Wickstrom, his sister Pam Anderson and nephew Stephen Anderson. The program is scientology based, just like Narconon and was set up in 2008 when Per Wickstrom crashed Narconon Stone Hawk by financial mismanagement and fraud.

In a nutshell, Mr. Richmond went to A Forever Recovery for help and, boy, did they ever fail him! ... read on and see the court complaint here:
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,6462.msg30945.html#msg30945

That is absolutely disgusting! Having witnessed my daughter's epileptic seizures I appreciate how traumatic and dangerous these are for the person concerned. Their negligence, ignorance and willful blindness is astounding, let alone their lack of common sense and compassion for a fellow human being. I hope these Forever Recovery people get their just desserts paid in full with interest on this one.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: New: Richmond vs. A Forever Recovery, AFR Medical Dir, local physicians & hospita

AnonMary

It is Richmond vs not Robinson vs .. maybe a mod can help with correction?

<Done.>

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

And furthermore I can see how that happened as AFR is mentioned as a Plaintiff in Mrs Fortune's article and I have emailed her, I hope she notices the email.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

Wow! indepth article on Richmond vs. A Forever Recovery,et al! Please take a moment to read. I love this reporter

A GLISTENING, QUIVERING UNDERBELLY EXCLUSIVE: Violation Of Care: CLINTON RAY RICHMOND vs. PER WICKSTROM'S A FOREVER RECOVERY et al

Beyond careless, beyond reckless, beyond simple negligence -- this man's death, to my eyes, was the only possible outcome given the multiple failures built into this facility's SOP. Yes tragic, but what other facility/treatment program relies upon sheer luck to NOT have a catastrophic event on/near its premises?

Mr. Richmond's family has my deepest sympathies for their loss. His death was days in the making and I simply cannot see those last days as being painless given the facts as described.

ESMB'ers - if you have an attorney - please do a solid and send him/her the link Anonymary kindly provided. Lawyers share with one another and sparking interest is never a bad thing when 'badder' things exist.

A Forever Recovery is Narconon is Scientology is wrong no matter what it's called.:scnsucks:

JB.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Beyond careless, beyond reckless, beyond simple negligence -- this man's death, to my eyes, was the only possible outcome given the multiple failures built into this facility's SOP. Yes tragic, but what other facility/treatment program relies upon sheer luck to NOT have a catastrophic event on/near its premises?

Mr. Richmond's family has my deepest sympathies for their loss. His death was days in the making and I simply cannot see those last days as being painless given the facts as described.

ESMB'ers - if you have an attorney - please do a solid and send him/her the link Anonymary kindly provided. Lawyers share with one another and sparking interest is never a bad thing when 'badder' things exist.

A Forever Recovery is Narconon is Scientology is wrong no matter what it's called.:scnsucks:

JB.

Thankfully, due to the alert and professional efforts of airport personnel and EMS, Mr. Robinson did not die. He had emergency surgery that saved his life.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

Thankfully, due to the alert and professional efforts of airport personnel and EMS, Mr. Robinson did not die. He had emergency surgery that saved his life.

Forgive me for laughing, all, but it is at myself! I was crying and didn't get to the end before I sent the link just now to everyone in my contact list.

What. An. Ass. ------> JB

Gee, think I'm getting a bit passionate about shutting these clowns down?

Upside? He's ALIVE!

JB. <-----What. An. Ass!

P.S. What? No one hit the "wtf" button? Y'all are VERY kind. Thank you. (But I deserved a "wtf", lol!)

Last edited: