What's new

New Scientologist is now new Ex-Scientologist

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Refreshing video. Actually, I think this is the typical Scientologist's experience which takes them out of the Church. Only a small percent who get into Scientology are willing to sign a contract or max out all their credit cards.

Yes, I think most people probably do have a radar for being fleeced, but it only takes a few elite beings -- the truly able among us. Only us REALLY BIG Thetans would be able to understand how unimportant money and time really are in the big picture, and how giving it all to the COS is the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics.

What did Ron say? We only need 10%?

But that was before the Internet, which might be cutting into his 10% somewhat. Because now the REALLY BIG Thetans have access to the facts.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Yes, I think most people probably do have a radar for being fleeced, but it only takes a few elite beings -- the truly able among us. Only us REALLY BIG Thetans would be able to understand how unimportant money and time really are in the big picture, and how giving it all to the COS is the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics.

What did Ron say? We only need 10%?

But that was before the Internet, which might be cutting into his 10% somewhat. Because now the REALLY BIG Thetans have access to the facts.

You got it, TL!!

In my 20's, when I quit college to join staff for no pay, I knew that I was aligning my dynamics with the next new wave of revolutionary evolution on Earth. I was way ahead of my time.

By the time I hit my 40's, we would be running things on the whole planet, and with my advanced Scientology training, I was gonna be in the Cat Bird Seat!

Only the true genius of visionaries like myself were able to see that at the time.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Kudos to former short time member, JackelynDacanay

cross post from wwp

She's getting alot of attacks on youtube for this. I don't care whether she's from from Anonymous or the moon. She made an important observation that needed to be shared. She's a very wise girl 18 year old girl who explained what many of us former members went through but lacked the insight or courage to not be bamboozled. Many people will benefit from this story. The video has averaged 658 plays a day so far these last 5 days. Epic Win for all.

Mary McConnell

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
You got it, TL!!

In my 20's, when I quit college to join staff for no pay, I knew that I was aligning my dynamics with the next new wave of revolutionary evolution on Earth. I was way ahead of my time.

By the time I hit my 40's, we would be running things on the whole planet, and with my advanced Scientology training, I was gonna be in the Cat Bird Seat!

Only the true genius of visionaries like myself were able to see that at the time.

You've sure got a way with words, Alanzo. I've been laughing for the last 5 minutes. . . I think we used to call that a line charge.

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious

That sounds familiar.... that makes me wish that Scientology actually worked. Wait. Didn't you ever fantasize about how cool it would be if Scientology actually did work? I mean since you've been out.