What's new

New:Scientology and David Miscavige sued for abuse

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
WOW! I haven't thought about Thursday at 2:00 for years! It was such a daunting/exhausting/horrible part of my life for so long, you'd think I would never forget--must be a deep psychological reason it's been blocked out. :laugh:
Now I work 4 days a week so Thursday has become the most relaxing work day right before I head into my 3 day weekend...:cool:
Thursdays mornings and the nights before were stressful back when I was at Boston Org, and I wasn't even an Exec! Some of them (and the regges of course) would be under such extreme pressure.

It was all a new emergency every week! And the fate of the planet of course depended upon what we did. :D

Exesso

Bitter Apostate
Thursdays mornings and the nights before were stressful back when I was at Boston Org, and I wasn't even an Exec! Some of them (and the regges of course) would be under such extreme pressure.

It was all a new emergency every week! And the fate of the planet of course depended upon what we did. :D
Not just the fate of this planet, but every being in the whole universe!!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Here's the top half of the Tampa Bay Times (print edition) which is THE major newspaper throughout Clearwater and the Tampa Bay area:

Jun20th2019.jpg

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious

Such a weird time and place to be in. I remember those days well. Outside the org was a real world with real life going on and here we were trying to save the ''planet''. Look out Earth! Here we come! We are here to save you whether you know it or not, whether you asked for it or not. At least when little children play cops and robbers, they know it is all pretend. We actually believed that this was real. The only thing that was real was Hubbard's/Flag's cut of the money and that, as we all know now, was the whole point.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Such a weird time and place to be in. I remember those days well. Outside the org was a real world with real life going on and here we were trying to save the ''planet''. Look out Earth! Here we come! We are here to save you whether you know it or not, whether you asked for it or not. At least when little children play cops and robbers, they know it is all pretend. We actually believed that this was real. The only thing that was real was Hubbard's/Flag's cut of the money and that, as we all know now, was the whole point.
I'm so happy about this series of lawsuits because Scientology truly is abusive towards ALL of its staff and public, whether they realize it or not. And whether they suffer any ill effects from it or not.

I say this because just selling someone services or recruiting staff members and doing it by making fraudulent representations as is the routine IS abusive.

Now, some people feel they got benefits from some of the services and don't feel they were abused. But in my mind, when making fraudulent claims to sell ANY product or service that in itself is abusive. If I was a car dealer and charged you for a top of the line BMW but delivered instead a used Chevy Cavalier, that is absolutely fraudulent. Even if you feel as though you benefited tremendously from the Chevy, it is STILL fraud. And that IS what is happening every time someone buys the Scientology "bridge". Not a single time does the person buying the bridge receive what is promised.

Recruiting staff based upon how much the CoS is going to have a positive effect on the planet IS abusive. It's abusive because the claims are all bullshit. People devote their life to helping the CoS as a staff member or S.O. member because they wish to serve humanity. But all the claims about what the organization does and/or can do are complete bullshit, and they end up serving an organization which is instead run by a criminal.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I endangered the entire universe on multiple occasions as a staff member because I refused to stay up until 2:00 in the morning writing letters to Central Files or preparing bulk mail to be sent out. :eek::D
I am sorry I have to report that I clearly recall having received a CF reg letter a decade ago, in 2002 and that went like this:

''Hello,

How are you doing since you bought the DMSMH book in 1982?
Do you have a misunderstood word we can clear?

Let me know how you are doing and how I can help you.

ML ARC
Type4_PTS

Considering you were one of the sharpest tool in the box of your org....I feel lucky your fellow staff members didn't wrote me..:oops::p

Although let's see if It would be profitable to use the CF letter reg to inform Teegeeack clams that the pope is under attack and he needs MC and AMEX prayers to save the planet form this never seen before endangerment!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I am sorry I have to report that I clearly recall having received a CF reg letter a decade ago, in 2002 and that went like this:

''Hello,

How are you doing since you bought the DMSMH book in 1982?
Do you have a misunderstood word we can clear?

Let me know how you are doing and how I can help you.

ML ARC
Type4_PTS

Considering you were one of the sharpest tool in the box of your org....I feel lucky your fellow staff members didn't wrote me..:oops::p

Although let's see if It would be profitable to use the CF letter reg to inform Teegeeack clams that the pope is under attack and he needs MC and AMEX prayers to save the planet form this never seen before endangerment!
So you FINALLY acknowledged my letter after all these years.

I'm actually here on ESMB on a recovery mission to bring you back.

You've got to help me! I can't complete my A-E until you come back with me. :eek:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jee-yay-ziss!!!

Bullbaiting a ten year old girl with "I'm going to fuck you"?

Back in the day that would not be allowed for adults

This is juicy

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
I was only subject to the more run-of-the-mill child labor/sleep deprivation and general mistreatment doled out to the lower-level service org peons during my SO career. Never witnessed or directly received abuse from the hand of the guy himself.
I've had personal dealings with Miscavige, but he never laid a hand on anyone in my presence.

One particular time, I said something to him that set him off, but all he did was grunt a "Harrumph!", and walked away. I think he would have clocked me if I'd been contracted SO.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't know about that...

DMSMH was published just a few months after the Soviet Union detonated it's first atomic device. When I was in there was a cold war between NATO and the Warsaw Pact which on three occaisions at least came within a hairsbreadth of going HOT.

And...

I happen to know first hand Hubbard's work was influential in the favorable end of the Cold War.

Thank you to all who made their contribution

Voodoo

Jee-yay-ziss!!!

Bullbaiting a ten year old girl with "I'm going to fuck you"?

Back in the day that would not be allowed for adults

This is juicy
What the hell???

Someone needs to be horse whipped for that. If someone had run that vulgar crap on my daughter, I would have had their ass mounted on my wall like a hunting trophy. I am not kidding.

Voodoo