ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

New Subforum and Notice

Discussion in 'Grundy's Guide to Scientology' started by grundy, Mar 25, 2008.

1. grundy

grundy Gold Meritorious Patron

I appreciate the segregation of all of the explanations I have drawn up to a new subforum. It doesn't clutter up the main forums and it gives a place for people to look if they want.

For the most part, these are all explanations given by me to explain how the subject is arranged according to how it's PURPORTED to be, not necessarily what it might be exactly.

If you feel you want to get the information straight from the horse's mouth, please feel free to visit the official site(s) for the Scientology organization(s).

This set of instructions should be used by those that want a (as much as I could) objective explanation in (I tried to make) simple terms.

2. Colleen K. Peltomaa

Colleen K. Peltomaa Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you Grundy!

3. Grundy is there a place where thy "Types" are listed I've seen the "type 3 mental" I'm just not sure if there is a specific place listing this? I'm probably missing something if so I apologize ahead of time

4. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

Grundy hasn't posted in three years. I figure maybe he moved on.

5. The "Types" of being "PTS", a person who is being a "Potential Trouble Source", as it is meant in Scientology is explained here:

http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/SH11_3.HTM

You do realize that this is just a consideration, don't you? :)