New theme for ESMB?

asagai

Patron Meritorious
You and everyone else on this planet is being fed lies constantly by many other entities than your hated church. Politically, culturally, sexually. We swim in a sea of lies looking for the beach of truth.

When you find it, let me know.

alex

Alex - I have found it. Just thought I would let you know.

I found it Alex! :) Right here! :happydance:

You can find it too, Alex. But it is not in some dead cult-leader's words moldering in some KSW straightjacket of a dead man's slave-control intentions!

You know this really! Stop pretending to us and yourself! :yes:

Details? or will it cost me?
:)

alex

I am who I am asagai, if I am pretending to myself, I am unaware of it.

I would welcome hearing what you think is the way, the path, the truth, happiness, the answer to the ultimate question, life the universe and everything....

But if it is the destruction of scientology, I still disagree.

alex

I read HappyGirl's explanation - you should be able to find it if you genuinely want to know her explanation.

Personally I don't charge anything for helping people (zero - zilch - I even pay for the phone call if I do any releasing with people) and the techniques I use are either freely available or available for the cost of a book (correct cost of a book - not an inflated CofS book cost)

So thanks for the opportunity to explain how to find "it"! :thumbsup:

Before I do - I would say you are knowingly pretending Alex. This is based upon your many, admitedly contradictory, criticisms of Scientology. If you really believe the critical things that you say you do, then you are pretending to yourself about Scientology, otherwise you wouldn't stay in. If you are lying when you are being critical, then you are still pretending to yourself about Scn because your criticisms show awareness of the evil inherent in the subject that you are pretending to criticise.

See what I mean? Whichever way the truth about what you are saying shakes out, you must be pretending to yourself! :) And you already admitted on here that you are pretending to us on ESMB.

(ref: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7013&page=69 post #689
"Alex is a pseudonym. A created character to some extent and one I have allowed others input, to add to.

But for me, having the avenue of an anonymous character through whom I can say and do things that I may in real life, not, is very liberating.
" post #693)

Those are the reasons for me saying you are pretending to yourself and us.

I've not said I seek the "destruction of scientology" this was a trick hoisted by Alanzo in earlier discussions, so don't try sticking it on me and "destruction of scientology" certainly has nothing to do with "the way, the path, the truth, happiness, the answer to the ultimate question, life the universe and everything...." It is curious that you should try to link the two! :confused2:

So, here is the answer to your invitation to hear what I think is "the way, the path, the truth, happiness, the answer to the ultimate question, life the universe and everything...."

If you don't chime in with it - which you probably won't because you are a Scientologist, so can't mix practices, maybe someone else on ESMB will enjoy looking into these things:

First really workable technique I discovered (after years of trying a lot of things) was the Sedona Method a simple series of releasing techniques that you can learn from one book for a few dollars. I've adapted them a little for the way I use it when coaching someone else on how to apply the techniques, but essentially they are generally as effective as Scn lower level techniques at their very best (which is rare according to testimony of most Scns that I have met)

So I would put the Sedona Method as more effective than Scn at its very best, much cheaper (a few dollars), and easy to learn to do yourself without expensive training and no need to pay for expensive processing. I have years of training and being an auditor and years of using the Sedona Method, so I have experience to compare both.

The next technique I used was Headlessness (headless.org) which are a simple series of experiments that you can do to discover what is here, right here. These experiments are freely available on the website or in the several books by Douglas Harding all at reasonable, normal book costs.

This I would say is infinitely more effective than the so-called OT levels. There is no Ron-determined evaluation or Ron-set implanted goals. The end result of losing your head is the gaining of The All! :happydance:

For myself, using these techniques, I have been able to let go of all that Scn calls "case". Now if something bothers me I can simply release it. As I progressively released emotions, feelings, etc, I found there was less and less needing to be released to the point where there nothing that Scn calls "case". All for the cost of a book and some diligent work on my part. :thumbsup:

I realised the inherent lie in the universe's polarities, that there is in fact a non-dualistic reality that Scn barely ever even glimpses, and certainly where Ron's tech does not take its slaves.

Then the magic happened where I discovered that here where I thought my head was, there was in fact capacity for everything. The nothing that allows everything.

This can be a living relaity and so of course is, to quote your own words "the way, the path, the truth, happiness, the answer to the ultimate question, life the universe and everything...."

It can be achieved by anyone - you don't need the dogma of Scientology, to achieve this reality. :happydance:

Reading Eckhart Tolle, tells you the same message - personally I like the techniques of the Sedona Method and Headlessness, but Eckhart is talking about the same thing.

Hope this info helps somebody, thanks Alex, for giving me the opportunity to talk about it!

Last edited:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I read HappyGirl's explanation - you should be able to find it if you genuinely want to know her explanation.

Personally I don't charge anything for helping people (zero - zilch - I even pay for the phone call if I do any releasing with people) and the techniques I use are either freely available or available for the cost of a book (correct cost of a book - not an inflated CofS book cost)

So thanks for the opportunity to explain how to find "it"! :thumbsup:

Before I do - I would say you are knowingly pretending Alex. This is based upon your many, admitedly contradictory, criticisms of Scientology. If you really believe the critical things that you say you do, then you are pretending to yourself about Scientology, otherwise you wouldn't stay in. If you are lying when you are being critical, then you are still pretending to yourself about Scn because your criticisms show awareness of the evil inherent in the subject that you are pretending to criticise.

See what I mean? Whichever way the truth about what you are saying shakes out, you must be pretending to yourself! :) And you already admitted on here that you are pretending to us on ESMB.

(ref: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7013&page=69 post #689
"Alex is a pseudonym. A created character to some extent and one I have allowed others input, to add to.

But for me, having the avenue of an anonymous character through whom I can say and do things that I may in real life, not, is very liberating.
" post #693)

Those are the reasons for me saying you are pretending to yourself and us.

I've not said I seek the "destruction of scientology" this was a trick hoisted by Alanzo in earlier discussions, so don't try sticking it on me and "destruction of scientology" certainly has nothing to do with "the way, the path, the truth, happiness, the answer to the ultimate question, life the universe and everything...." It is curious that you should try to link the two! :confused2:

So, here is the answer to your invitation to hear what I think is "the way, the path, the truth, happiness, the answer to the ultimate question, life the universe and everything...."

If you don't chime in with it - which you probably won't because you are a Scientologist, so can't mix practices, maybe someone else on ESMB will enjoy looking into these things:

First really workable technique I discovered (after years of trying a lot of things) was the Sedona Method a simple series of releasing techniques that you can learn from one book for a few dollars. I've adapted them a little for the way I use it when coaching someone else on how to apply the techniques, but essentially they are generally as effective as Scn lower level techniques at their very best (which is rare according to testimony of most Scns that I have met)

So I would put the Sedona Method as more effective than Scn at its very best, much cheaper (a few dollars), and easy to learn to do yourself without expensive training and no need to pay for expensive processing. I have years of training and being an auditor and years of using the Sedona Mewhtod, so I have experience to compare with both.

The next technique I used was Headlessness (headless.org) which are a simple series of experiments that you can do to discover what is here, right here. These experiments are freely available on the website or in the several books by Douglas Harding all at reasonable, normal book costs.

This I would say is infinitely more effective than the so-called OT levels. There is no Ron-determined evaluation or Ron-set implanted goals. The end result of losing your head is the gaining of The All! :happydance:

For myself, using these techniques, I have been able to let go of all that Scn calls "case". Now if something bothers me I can simply release it. As I progressively released emotions, feelings, etc, I found there was less and less needing to be released to the point where there nothing that Scn calls "case". All for the cost of a book and some diligent work on my part. :thumbsup:

I realised the inherent lie in the universe's polarities, that there is in fact a non-dualistic reality that Scn barely ever even glimpses, and certainly where Ron's tech does not take its slaves.

Then the magic happened where I discovered that here where I thought my head was, there was in fact capacity for everything. The nothing that allows everything.

This can be a living relaity and so of course is, to quote your own words "the way, the path, the truth, happiness, the answer to the ultimate question, life the universe and everything...."

It can be achieved by anyone - you don't need the dogma of Scientology, to achieve this reality. :happydance:

Reading Eckhart Tolle, tells you the same message - personally I like the techniques of the Sedona Method and Headlessness, but Eckhart is talking about the same thing.

Hope this info helps somebody, thanks Alex, for giving me the opportunity to talk about it!

"I realised the inherent lie in the universe's polarities, that there is in fact a non-dualistic reality ..."

Yes. I had this realization a while back...

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=4741 is about that. "The End of Suffering" was particularly effective in conveying the concept. Tetralemmic logic.

As to pretending, sure I can see you considering it the "explanation" for me. But where in the grey middle does awareness acknowledge pretense? If it is not realized, is it pretense or simply blindness. And its all to some extent pretense.

I find value in scientology as a philosophy and as applied as well. And what you would call my support of the church, they would call treason.

I will add the Sedona method to my list of things to look into. I'm a bit backlogged at the moment! I do understand the headless concept, but am unable to fully extrovert my consciousness. There are still dead space aliens talking to me and long forgot decisions and goals left on auto pilot.

Thanks.

Alex

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
"I realised the inherent lie in the universe's polarities, that there is in fact a non-dualistic reality ..."

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=4741 is about that. "The End of Suffering" was particularly effective in conveying the concept. Tetralemmic logic.

As to pretending, sure I can see you considering it the "explanation" for me. But where in the grey middle does awareness acknowledge pretense? If it is not realized, is it pretense or simply blindness. And its all to some extent pretense.

I find value in scientology as a philosophy and as applied as well. And what you would call my support of the church, they would call treason.

I will add the Sedona method to my list of things to look into. I'm a bit backlogged at the moment! I do understand the headless concept, but am unable to fully extrovert my consciousness. There are still dead space aliens talking to me and long forgot decisions and goals left on auto pilot.

Thanks.

Alex

I hate to break it to you Alex, but you aren't talking to dead aliens, you're having a conversation with yourself.

Otherwise you would have booked these aliens on Leno a long time ago.

Not you, or anyone else, has proven they can talk to aliens or dead things.

You expect people to believe that you, and the other scientology ot victms are so special from talking to your self as you grip the soup cans after stroking a nice fat check that the rest of the world's 6,000,000,000 plus people are wrong?

That gets a BULLSHIT to protect others

Last edited:

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I hate to break it to you Alex, but you aren't talking to dead aliens, you're having a conversation with yourself.

You expect people to believe that you, and the other scientology ot victms are so special from talking to your self as you grip the soup cans after stroking a nice fat check that the rest of the world's 6,000,000,000 plus people are wrong?

Angry little man you are yes... :yes:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron

Or maybe, just maybe he IS talking to these aliens....

If so, consider the ramifications of that??

You may be talking to a certifiable.....

There might even be laws that could get you incarcerated for associating with one.

Feral

Rogue male
Alex,

Given that you say you protest scn. in front of your own org, unmasked, yet do not say where.

Given that you claimed to be reversed audited to a spin by a board member yet could not provide specifics and that you made several attempts to black PR him.

Given that your 'my space' page shows an attractive female in her thirties yet you claim to be 48 and be vying for Emmas' affection in competion with a sports star.

Given you claimed to have finished your basics on course during a time you had posted on the message board.

Given your 'my space' page states your orientation is 'bi' yet you are a died in the wool Ronbot.

I find your methodology of pointing out lack of time, place, form and event as a basis to bring data and posters into disrepute rather disingenuous.

I noted your nit picking at a very plausible thread that had been translated from scientologese into English by an Anon, there was nothing in that thread that was revelatory or unbelievable given what we know about the cofs.

I cannot buy that you want to raise the tone of communication, any such person would NOT falsely claim to be reverse audited. I sincerely believe that you owe the person an apology instead of taking the high ground on the quality of others posts.

I find the hypocrisy a little hard to stomach.

So what is your game?

Alex,

I see that you have chosen not to answer this question. Perhaps you should try to explain.

asagai

Patron Meritorious

Thanks.

Alex

In the past I've had Scientologists do the same sort of "ack" as per your last paragraph, when I have pointed out simpler, cheaper and better methods than the cult's methods. But you don't have to just ack, you can actually react and actually try out the suggestions.

Alex, you are far too sweet and enlightened to continue being a patsy for Scientology! :yes: You know you will leave the harmful cult eventually, why not drop the time from the equation and do it now? You outgrew the limited philosophy of Scn long ago...

Look into the Sedona Method right now ...
Could you let go of being a Scientologist?
Would you let go of being a Scientologist?
When?

Regarding Headlessness - it is not a concept to understand - it is a reality to experience. You don't have to remain with that introverted consciousness that you admit to. Hubbard sold you a lie about your consciousness. He said it was introverted and told you what it was introverted upon, then sold you Scn as the only route to extrovert your consciousness. It was a simple snake-oil medicine con trick that he pulled on all of us!

There may be for you "dead space aliens talking to me and long forgot decisions and goals left on auto pilot" there may not. The point is that old connie-ronnie literally sold the idea to you.

If they are there, then all you have to do is let go of them! Simple as that! :happydance: If they are not there, well too, all you have to do is let go of them!

It is as ridiculously simple as that! Old Ronnie fooled you into thinking it was more complicated.

To extrovert your consciousness, all you have to do is extrovert your consciousness. Con-man Ron fooled you into thinking it was harder than that because he wanted your money and your labor - per his admissions ("All men are your slaves - Material things are yours for the asking") - he tricked you to get your money and your life-force - because he was a con-man magician.

Don't "understand" headlessness, do the exercises, loose your head and gain the All, right here right now. And that way you will have answered your own question, regarding "the way, the path, the truth, happiness, the answer to the ultimate question, life the universe and everything...."

You will have found it right there, right where you are - no Ron-determined-there. But really right there, right now, right at Alex. :happydance:

I celebrate your inevitable victory! :happydance:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

Some times my attempts at humour are missed in the passion to refute my viewpoint.

When I say dead space aliens I am referring to the telepathic connection I have with other people with whom I have mutual past experiences which resulted in emotional trauma.

I do understand that many people do not believe in telepathy....

Luckily I am free to believe as I chose, or at least think I do.

alex

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Or maybe, just maybe he IS talking to these aliens....

If so, consider the ramifications of that??

You may be talking to a certifiable.....

There might even be laws that could get you incarcerated for associating with one.

Nice DA line. You former OSA?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alex,

I see that you have chosen not to answer this question. Perhaps you should try to explain.

I was attending my sons family weekend at his university, without my computer. My apologies for the comm lag.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the past I've had Scientologists do the same sort of "ack" as per your last paragraph, when I have pointed out simpler, cheaper and better methods than the cult's methods. But you don't have to just ack, you can actually react and actually try out the suggestions.

Alex, you are far too sweet and enlightened to continue being a patsy for Scientology! :yes: You know you will leave the harmful cult eventually, why not drop the time from the equation and do it now? You outgrew the limited philosophy of Scn long ago...

Look into the Sedona Method right now ...
Could you let go of being a Scientologist?
Would you let go of being a Scientologist?
When?

Regarding Headlessness - it is not a concept to understand - it is a reality to experience. You don't have to remain with that introverted consciousness that you admit to. Hubbard sold you a lie about your consciousness. He said it was introverted and told you what it was introverted upon, then sold you Scn as the only route to extrovert your consciousness. It was a simple snake-oil medicine con trick that he pulled on all of us!

There may be for you "dead space aliens talking to me and long forgot decisions and goals left on auto pilot" there may not. The point is that old connie-ronnie literally sold the idea to you.

If they are there, then all you have to do is let go of them! Simple as that! :happydance: If they are not there, well too, all you have to do is let go of them!

It is as ridiculously simple as that! Old Ronnie fooled you into thinking it was more complicated.

To extrovert your consciousness, all you have to do is extrovert your consciousness. Con-man Ron fooled you into thinking it was harder than that because he wanted your money and your labor - per his admissions ("All men are your slaves - Material things are yours for the asking") - he tricked you to get your money and your life-force - because he was a con-man magician.

Don't "understand" headlessness, do the exercises, loose your head and gain the All, right here right now. And that way you will have answered your own question, regarding "the way, the path, the truth, happiness, the answer to the ultimate question, life the universe and everything...."

You will have found it right there, right where you are - no Ron-determined-there. But really right there, right now, right at Alex. :happydance:

I celebrate your inevitable victory! :happydance:

OK.

Do you have a link that gives step by step instructions?

I will look at it today or when you point me to a specific technique. I am unable to "let go" of the things that hold onto my attention units, to the extent that I am free of them. That is how I see it. Yes I do understand that it is a construct of my own making. I have yet to "see" it in its entirety and thus "as is" it.

alex

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alex,

Given that you say you protest scn. in front of your own org, unmasked, yet do not say where.

Given that you claimed to be reversed audited to a spin by a board member yet could not provide specifics and that you made several attempts to black PR him.

Given that your 'my space' page shows an attractive female in her thirties yet you claim to be 48 and be vying for Emmas' affection in competion with a sports star.

Given you claimed to have finished your basics on course during a time you had posted on the message board.

Given your 'my space' page states your orientation is 'bi' yet you are a died in the wool Ronbot.

I find your methodology of pointing out lack of time, place, form and event as a basis to bring data and posters into disrepute rather disingenuous.

I noted your nit picking at a very plausible thread that had been translated from scientologese into English by an Anon, there was nothing in that thread that was revelatory or unbelievable given what we know about the cofs.

I cannot buy that you want to raise the tone of communication, any such person would NOT falsely claim to be reverse audited. I sincerely believe that you owe the person an apology instead of taking the high ground on the quality of others posts.

I find the hypocrisy a little hard to stomach.

So what is your game?

My game? Communicating "the truth" as I see it, in the interest of me learning from the feedback or causing others to expand their awareness.

As to the personal details about myself I will readily admit to creating confusion. I am less cloaked than an anon, there are many identifying details about me, out, including photos! But I have no guilt in protecting my own interests by being less than fully transparent. If you really want to know something pm me. There are several people here who know my name, but it is not that of any one important.

Reverse processing....I truely believe I was subject to reverse processing by Alan. It is something that started on alt.clearing.technology when I posted very pointed questions about his beliefs and activities that he feels are an attack on him.

It continued here with a series of wrong indications and pointedly introverting communications from him, and resulting in my spinning.

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=138494&postcount=20

Gives a specific date.

It probably was stupid of me to say anything here about it.

But then thats me...

He denies ever having talked to me, but we have interacted over a period of years, and even talked on the phone. He is someone my parents knew and have mutual friends with probably to this day, although I did not know him through them.

My current perspective on this is that he is lacking in perception. He in all likely hood honestly considers me his enemy and is acting appropriately.

He no longer seems willing to communicate with me. I can understand that.

Alan, I am a fool and should have never lashed out at you in public with my BPC.

So Feral....questions answered?

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=3443
and
http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5167

Provide additional information about me.

alex (and yes I have enjoyed physical intimacy with both genders, although I have been faithful to one person for over two decades, we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary this year)

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
Some times my attempts at humour are missed in the passion to refute my viewpoint.

When I say dead space aliens I am referring to the telepathic connection I have with other people with whom I have mutual past experiences which resulted in emotional trauma.

I do understand that many people do not believe in telepathy....

Luckily I am free to believe as I chose, or at least think I do.

alex

Telepathy
gets another bullshit, because after all it is completely unproven and you are expecting people to believe that you and and your "friends" have super powers beyond any of the other 6,000,000,000 people on this plant? sure.

Either you are completely lost, or you have something to lose if people wake up and see you see the falsehoods for what they are, whether its intentional or not.

Last edited:

Pascal

Telepathy
gets another bullshit, because after all it is completely unproven and you are expecting people to believe that you and and your "friends" have super powers beyond any of the other 6,000,000,000 people on this plant? sure.

Either you are completely lost, or you have something to lose if people wake up and see you for the liar you are, whether your lies are intentional or not.

Projecting yourself onto others you are yes... :yes:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

Telepathy

Either you are completely lost, or you have something to lose if people wake up and see you for the liar you are, whether your lies are intentional or not.

I think I understand your viewpoint. Yes what I believe does go against what most people believe and even borders on what some consider insane.

Sometimes I wish I had your certainty....

alex

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
I think I understand your viewpoint. Yes what I believe does go against what most people believe and even borders on what some consider insane.

alex

My certainty is an agreed upon certainty by the vast majority of the human race.

While I hope there is something more to this life, there is no proof, not a shred of evidence of anything beyond what we see and know.

Many ex scientologists still believe they can attain these super powers the cult promises.

But you can't buy super powers from a man, or an organization created and run by man. Because no man can dole out something they don't have.
After 50 plus years there is no proof that scientology does anything more than trick you. The evidence of that is enormous.

If you have proof otherwise, please share it so that the whole world can benefit from your experience, otherwise what you say is nonsense or an attempt to keep people trapped or to trap more.

Last edited:

Pascal

alex

Certainty below 0 is hell Alex. WTS is in oblivion.

We are free, you just need some more honor and leave the CoS.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
The idea that you have to have an ability to coax that ability out of another is false.

The Socratic method allows a teacher to draw answers out of a student, rather than instructing them in the answer and then requesting them to regurgitate it on a test. Auditing doesn't "confer" any power from the auditor to the preclear, or from Hubbard to anyone else. It's function is to educe answers and ability from the person being audited. Where this is violated, brainwashing is occurring.

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Telepathy

Jeez. How very nasty. I'd hate to live in a world where everyone had to only believe in certain things and othes were verboten and where people could enforce that. Didn't we get enough of that in CofS?

All throughout history there've been people like that. The puritans, the inquisitors of the Catholic Church, and, as of late, the Taliban. Those sorts of individuals were and are so sure that they not only are the ones with the right info but that they should go around fucking with everyone who doesn't toe the line.