What's new

New World Order and Scientology

I could never say that I read a lot of history, but I am choosey about the things I do read and it is only because I am drawn to something that interests me in particular.

Yes, I can be considered ignorant about the subject of history as a whole. I had to look up in American Heritage Dictionary as to exactly what was meant by "historical method", so I will admit I can be more educated.

You are right that in recent generations, history is written by all who can write and much more preserved in these days. I have saved all the old letters from my grandmother's house from her relatives and the lady who brought her here from Europe. There's all sorts of history in them no doubt, as soon as I can get them translated but who would really care. History tends to be trendy and I am sure there is not enough "interesting" historical information in the letters to pay someone to translate them.

Behind the written history is the human motivations and the human nature that makes it happen.

And if there are world leaders and extremely wealthy men behind the scenes making decisions about the directions that they think world events should go, then they probably have at the core the motivation to protect their money and assets and bloodlines and they have enough money to make sure the average person doesn't know about what course of action they take to achieve their goals, especially if their actions don't match the PR image they would want you to have. They, like anyone here are motivated to protect what they value. They, no doubt value their money, their assets, their bloodlines and their positive public image.

Whoever amongst the average person heard of the Priory of Sion before The DaVinci Code? Of course that book is fiction but historical research about P of S itself was done in Holy Blood, Holy Grail. I don't happen to agree with everything written in that book but it gave me views that I didn't have before. And it does analyze the origins of P of S and more or less its evolution, and one understands the motivations of P of S to remain a secret society. It was a trans-generational society with the motivation to protect a bloodline.

TAJ -- no one here is disputing with your knowledge of history. You are apparently very well read in the field.

In fact, you apparently value it to the degree that you will protect and defend it and your teachers like the world leaders/power brokers protect their assets, power and wealth. It seems to be a part of human nature to protect and defend one's assets, whatever they are.

Why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around the possibility that the very wealthy and very powerful would conspire not only to keep a certain status quo, but would also direct the course of world events. "Secret" societies are secret for a reason and wealthy persons can control others in the way they use their wealth and power.

Conspiracy theorists have their fringe groups and individuals as well, that make all sorts of claims and dramatize their paranoia. But just because some people make claims in which you can't believe because you've never seen it for yourself or read about it yourself or you just don't like what they write/the way they write it doesn't mean that all people who talk or write about conspiracy theory totally have it all wrong?

Gadfly

Crusader
I could never say that I read a lot of history, but I am choosey about the things I do read and it is only because I am drawn to something that interests me in particular.

Yes, I can be considered ignorant about the subject of history as a whole. I had to look up in American Heritage Dictionary as to exactly what was meant by "historical method", so I will admit I can be more educated.

You are right that in recent generations, history is written by all who can write and much more preserved in these days. I have saved all the old letters from my grandmother's house from her relatives and the lady who brought her here from Europe. There's all sorts of history in them no doubt, as soon as I can get them translated but who would really care. History tends to be trendy and I am sure there is not enough "interesting" historical information in the letters to pay someone to translate them.

Behind the written history is the human motivations and the human nature that makes it happen.

And if there are world leaders and extremely wealthy men behind the scenes making decisions about the directions that they think world events should go, then they probably have at the core the motivation to protect their money and assets and bloodlines and they have enough money to make sure the average person doesn't know about what course of action they take to achieve their goals, especially if their actions don't match the PR image they would want you to have. They, like anyone here are motivated to protect what they value. They, no doubt value their money, their assets, their bloodlines and their positive public image.

Whoever amongst the average person heard of the Priory of Sion before The DaVinci Code? Of course that book is fiction but historical research about P of S itself was done in Holy Blood, Holy Grail. I don't happen to agree with everything written in that book but it gave me views that I didn't have before. And it does analyze the origins of P of S and more or less its evolution, and one understands the motivations of P of S to remain a secret society. It was a trans-generational society with the motivation to protect a bloodline.

TAJ -- no one here is disputing with your knowledge of history. You are apparently very well read in the field.

In fact, you apparently value it to the degree that you will protect and defend it and your teachers like the world leaders/power brokers protect their assets, power and wealth. It seems to be a part of human nature to protect and defend one's assets, whatever they are.

Why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around the possibility that the very wealthy and very powerful would conspire not only to keep a certain status quo, but would also direct the course of world events. "Secret" societies are secret for a reason and wealthy persons can control others in the way they use their wealth and power.

Conspiracy theorists have their fringe groups and individuals as well, that make all sorts of claims and dramatize their paranoia. But just because some people make claims in which you can't believe because you've never seen it for yourself or read about it yourself or you just don't like what they write/the way they write it doesn't mean that all people who talk or write about conspiracy theory totally have it all wrong?

Great post!:thumbsup:

To me, it seems that TAJ has some sort of agenda. I don't know what it is. But whenever I see ANYBODY slam an entire viewpoint in some immense generality of negativity (as he does regarding ANY comments on or about the "new world order" and MUCH associated information), I smell a rat. What is exactly dying and reeking of the stench, well I just don't know. But, something stinks with his constant relentless blanket attack on all things that he can label "conspiracy". Maybe just a dull mind. Maybe bad experiences with somebody advocating conspiracy theories. Maybe he lacks intellectual integrity. Is he some anti-conspiracy theory troll who makes daily stops at MANY sites that discuss conspiracy theories?

When I read TAJ's posts, what I see is a "party line". He constantly throws out general claims and assertions, just like the Church PR team throws out similar assertions and claims:

The world is not so easily controlled.

Romantic notions about who rules the world are really just that: romantic notions.

The world is not coming under the control of one government.

Parents can't control their kids, Churches can't control their parishoners, Governments can't control their own populations.

And on and on and on.

What I see in his posts are a never-ending stream of generalities - vague abstractions that have NO value in an intelligent discussion, but only value as some repetitive push tactic to get others to "absorb" the ideas. Generalized concepts that may click on some level, but which are entirely divorced from the world of specifics.

He does like Hubbard did. He mixes a little truth in with the generality, and suckers buy it all too often. NOT all "Parents can't control their kids". The world is tending towards a one-world view. Cripes, it IS ONE world! How could it be any other way as previous barriers of language, customs and culture slowly erode on their own over time? The Federal Reserve Bank IS a private corporation. It is NOT a government branch. It has private stockholders (members of the largest banks in the wordl). This information is NEVER mentioned on the media, yet it is entirely true. While the information isn't "hidden", it is greatly underplayed on all avenues of establishment communication. Read a few books - the people who wrote them are NOT all "conspiracy nuts" - though for whatever reason TAJ wants to make it seem that way. When I see a person pushing a "party line", I ask myself WHY?

There is MUCH data under the heading of "conspiracy theories" (I have read many of the usual titles), with many writers supplying ENDLESS details, along with various theories and arguments about the specific data each has examined. Anybody who so flippantly tosses out such a wide range of often carefully researched information is a HUGE red flag to me. TAJ does that constantly in this regard. What IS his agenda? He sure appears to have an agenda.

I don't personally believe that there is "one group" at the "top" sending out orders to everybody. But, there could be. I just don't know. But, there is no doubt, at least to any slightly observant person, that there are conspiracies of all sorts. There is no doubt that people with similar interests buddy-up, do so quietly and even "secretly", and act in ways to bring about what they desire. All types of people do THAT! So do people with LOTS of power and money. These same people with lots of power and money also often have over-exagerrated notions of self-value and self-worth (not unlike Hubbard and other elitists). One key thing to learn from observing Hubbard and Scientology is that people and groups DO MANIPULATE OTHERS to realize some vision, dream, goal or purpose (there are MANY of these). I have no doubt that people in positons of great power and wealth happily do the same in whatever ways they can to forward whatever they see as their own interests. Things go on behind closed doors all of the time. Is one to seriously believe that the richest and most powerful people on the planet (kings, mega-bankers, world leaders) don't do the same? How droll . . . .

"Whoever amongst the average person heard of the Priory of Sion before The DaVinci Code?" I guess I am not the average person. I read "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" over 10 years ago. I always thought that Dan Brown should have LOST the lawsuit, because he certainly DID ripoff the ideas for The DaVinci Code from Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln (authors of "Holy Blood, Holy Grail").

One last point on "secret societies". Just about any person has driven by a "Masonic Lodge". You know, the buildings with almost no windows, and a sign with the symbol of the 90 degree ruler and compass?

50px-Square_compasses.svg.png

Does anyone reading this (who hasn't read books about it) have the slightest idea what goes on in those buildings? The costumes? The initiations? The philosophy of the Masons? Are you aware of their involvement in the American and French revolutions? In a very real sense, Masonic ideas pushed forward modern western governments where the State and Church cannot run over people quite as much as these did before these revolutions took place. Heck, some or even many of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America were Masons! But, do any history books mention or discuss this? No! No conspiracies? Geez, the world is filled with them! The really DUMB idea is that there ARE NO conspiracies.

Here is George Washington in full Masonic dress:

gw6.gif

Here is a link to the Masonic George Washington Memorial:

http://www.gwmemorial.org/index.php

Much of the information on Masonry is greatly slanted, because it comes from Christians who attempt to expose the "anti-Christian" aspect of Freemasonry. In other words, the Christians interpret what they see through their belief system. But, they do a pretty good job bringing to "light" (Masonic pun) the existence and activites of the Masons as a very "secret" group of folks. Here is one such site (there are many):

http://www.ismellarat.com/masonry.htm

By the way, Freemasonry, through various members, at one time in history had direct links to Rosicrucianism, Theosophy, The Golden Dawn, ceremonial magick, AND Aleister Crowley. That doesn't mean anything. But, it is a fact. Does that mean Scientology is connected to Masonry? No! Does it mean that there is some slight connection of ideas, such as elitism, attempts to gain secret powers, "secret" levels (stages of initiation), and purported aims to "better the world". Yes!

Last edited:

abbot

Patron

Why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around the possibility that the very wealthy and very powerful would conspire not only to keep a certain status quo, but would also direct the course of world events. "Secret" societies are secret for a reason and wealthy persons can control others in the way they use their wealth and power....

from Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion, Protocol 1.3 :

"It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorism, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare."

I don't personally believe that there is "one group" at the "top" sending out orders to everybody. But, there could be. I just don't know. But, there is no doubt, at least to any slightly observant person, that there are conspiracies of all sorts. There is no doubt that people with similar interests buddy-up, do so quietly and even "secretly", and act in ways to bring about what they desire. All types of people do THAT! So do people with LOTS of power and money. These same people with lots of power and money also often have over-exagerrated notions of self-value and self-worth (not unlike Hubbard and other elitists). One key thing to learn from observing Hubbard and Scientology is that people and groups DO MANIPULATE OTHERS to realize some vision, dream, goal or purpose (there are MANY of these). I have no doubt that people in positons of great power and wealth happily do the same in whatever ways they can to forward whatever they see as their own interests. Things go on behind closed doors all of the time. Is one to seriously believe that the richest and most powerful people on the planet (kings, mega-bankers, world leaders) don't do the same? How droll . . .

from Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion, Protocol 1.6:

"Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the people to one's party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task is rendered easier if the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, SO-CALLED LIBERALISM, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power. It is precisely here that the triumph of our theory appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, because the blind might of the nation cannot for one single day
exist without guidance, and the new authority merely fits into the place of the old already weakened by liberalism."

The above referenced document discloses proof of what TAJ - and you - are saying, namely, there are a variety of competing groups each with their own conspiracy of how to achieve a goal of world domination. To answer another person (I forget what his or her handle is), yes, the CoS does indeed share in the goal of world domination.

As for those - including yourselves - who doubt the existence of a single group dictating from behind the scenes... you know, you just have to walk away from textbooks at this point. You have to get away from customary, ingrained thinking patterns. You have to realize that such groups hide behind 'plausible deniability' by allowing front groups to take the heat for any unforseen snafu's. This leads me to the next post, where I want to disclose a method of thinking that quickly reveals what one doesn't know, and what gaps need to be filled in order to know (whatever the subject is).

Gadfly

Crusader
The above referenced document discloses proof of what TAJ - and you - are saying, namely, there are a variety of competing groups each with their own conspiracy of how to achieve a goal of world domination. To answer another person (I forget what his or her handle is), yes, the CoS does indeed share in the goal of world domination.

As for those - including yourselves - who doubt the existence of a single group dictating from behind the scenes... you know, you just have to walk away from textbooks at this point. You have to get away from customary, ingrained thinking patterns. You have to realize that such groups hide behind 'plausible deniability' by allowing front groups to take the heat for any unforseen snafu's. This leads me to the next post, where I want to disclose a method of thinking that quickly reveals what one doesn't know, and what gaps need to be filled in order to know (whatever the subject is).

First, the infamous Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion have pretty much been proven to be a scam. Somebody released it, just as Hubbard released The Book on Brainwashing (psychopolitics), to create an effect. It was published as a prop for somebody besides those who appeared to have written it. I agree that some of things described in those protocols involve ways that certain secretive groups behave. I never believed it to be a "jewish" conspiracy. I don't see any proof in that document at all.

I don't believe or doubt the existence of a "single controlling" group. I just don't know, and either do you! If you are going to give me the Texx Marrs/Pat Robertson line about how the single force is Satan, working through the Illuminati and various other groups, I am very much NOT interested. If there is such a Satan, it then means there must be such a God as described in the Bible, and I am quite sure that THAT is NOT the case. And if it is, well then I would prefer to happily spend the rest of my eternity in HELL that submit to such an egomanical deity! In fact I would very much support the Light-Bearer (Lucifer) in bringing understanding (enlightenment) to Men as opposed to some tyrannical God of the Old Testament. But, the point is moot. God and Satan as conceived of in the minds of Christians is just another strange set of concepts and ideas that relate very little to any actual things anywhere.

Anyway, I have read it all. Aliens might be at the top of the conspiracy chain. Reptilians? Grey aliens? Wondrous creatures from Sirius? The Earth is actually someone else's property? Any of it might be true. But really, who fucking cares? Knowing what you think you know won't change anything, not ever. Are you just some other "belief groupie" pushing some tight paradigm of specific yet quite arbitrary beliefs?

So, please tell us all, what is this "method of thinking that quickly reveals what one doesn't know, and what gaps need to be filled in order to know (whatever the subject is)"?

Be honest. 1) Be willing to know what you know and especially 2) be willing to be fully aware of what you don't know. The latter part is the truth for most people, yet most claim the first part as true. Silly humans.

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Who was Albert Pike?

As the Freemasons have been mentioned on this thread. Has anyone heard of Albert Pike? a high ranking 33rd degree Freemason and satanist who was planning the NWO back in the 19th century. Apart from planning three world wars Pike also worked closely with Giusseppe Mazzini of Italy. Also a 33rd degree Freemason who became head of the Illuminati and who founded the Mafia in 1860.
See link for more info

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=1086

Google News shows 536 articles under the heading "Amazon pulls 1984 from Kindle ebooks." Here is an excerpt from one. From http://www.thestar.com/sciencetech/article/672156:

Earlier this month, another Kindle "feature" garnered negative attention. Without any warning or consent, Amazon remotely deleted copies of two books from thousands of Kindle devices. Few customers were aware that Amazon retained the technical capability to erase ebooks from their devices. Yet, when the company learned that two books had been distributed without proper authorization, it simply deleted the books and promised a refund.

The case proved that fact is often stranger than fiction since the books were George Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm, conjuring up new images of the Orwellian vision of information control.​

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the fact that it was Orwell's books is most likely pure coincidence. Or maybe it was deliberately done by someone with a wicked sense of humour.

Second opinion. I don't know if I said this earlier on this thread or not, and I'm not going to check, but I have never seen any evidence at all of any direct connection between the CofS and any NWO-type non-Scn actions and think the idea is silly.

Paul

The real scandal isn't about the cancelled sales of '1984'. The real scandal is the nature of the ownership of electronic data and the control of system & networking protocols. The ability to remotely install & remove data from a "privately owned" computer system without the user's knowledge has been trumpeted by the industry leaders (aka M$, et al) as a much vaunted "feature". Digital Rights Management has been created out of whole cloth by government to favor corporate interests. A fatuous public enamored of commerce has accepted this & similar privacy outrages despite constant warnings of the potential for abuse inherent in such systems.

Since Amazon did not have the right to sell the material in question it was completely valid for it to remove such materials from their remote boxes. They wrote those contracts to ensure this was so. The people in this instance who made the mistake were the ones who bought kindles. More broadly, the mistake lies in encouraging congressional support for one-sided "intellectual property" laws and insecure public networks with significant privacy lapses.

Mark A. Baker

Gadfly

Crusader
As the Freemasons have been mentioned on this thread. Has anyone heard of Albert Pike? a high ranking 33rd degree Freemason and satanist who was planning the NWO back in the 19th century. Apart from planning three world wars Pike also worked closely with Giusseppe Mazzini of Italy. Also a 33rd degree Freemason who became head of the Illuminati and who founded the Mafia in 1860.
See link for more info

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=1086

Yes, I read a good deal of Pike's Masonic classic, "Morals & Dogma". I found it to be very interesting. He was a very intelligent guy, who had studied much of the occult literature out at the time.

If one really examines the mindset of organized modern Christianity, I can see how people can come to the conclusion that Satan is the good guy.

The God of the old testament is authoritative, egomaniacal, demands subservience and adulation, and is basically a power-obsessed moron (not unlike Hubbard). He is like NO Father that I would ever want to have. Adam and Eve, as the fairy tale goes, were put in the metaphorical Garden of Eden by God to multiply and flourish. Pretty much it was, do as I say or else (sound familiar - the constant threat of force to gain compliance). Satan lured Eve with the promise of "knowledge". He basically said, "why remain subservient to this dictator deity?", "you have a right, as a spiritual heir of the Creator, to enlightenment, you have a right to knowledge, and you have a right to become a god yourself". Blasphemous? Yes, from the genuflecting position of a spineless dogmatic Christian. Really blasphemous? I don't think so. Not at all.

All paths of enlightenment involve NOT agreeing that you should stay in your place as dictated by some spiritual force that you accept as superior to yourself. That is why hard-core Christian fanatics (and there is no short supply of them) slot all alternative spiritual paths as "avenues of the evil Satan". Yoga, Buddhism, meditation, and on and on, all aim towards some form of enlightenment. Lucifer, as the story goes, promised to bring "light" - increased awareness, understanding, knowledge and enlightenemnt. Masonry and other related practices talk highly of the "Light". So, if one accepts the Judeo-Christian mythology (which I don't), then if you REALLY look at it, Satan is the good guy. He is the one pushing for your freedom and right to get out from under the oppression of a brutal and demanding dictatorial God.

THAT is part of the message of Freemasonry. If you buy into the whole Judeo-Christian paradigm, then the side of Satan makes much more sense to me. Supposedly at the 33rd degree, you are told who the real good guy is - Lucifer - The Light-Bearer. But as with all belief systems, different people interpret things in different ways and different people do different things with those beliefs.

The idea that one gets of "Satanists" as nasty people conducting horrible rites is largely negative PR by the Christian factions. In fact, in a great deal of occult literature, the metaphor of Satan involves the lofty ideal of personal enlightenment (just like Buddha and the true Jesus Christ).

There is no Christian God and there is no Christian Satan, but there are people who BELIEVE in these concepts and act very seriously on one side or the other. Examining all of this from THAT more exterior, unbiased and uninvolved viewpoint enables a much better understanding of what and why so many fools do what they do in either the name of God or in the name of Satan. They are all trapped in some belief system, and they all wreak havoc on the world as a result. The world drama is largely a battle between people with differing IDEAS, and has little to do with actual realities of any sort.

It's all primarily of the nature of a big fairy tale, but a fairy tale that MANY have and continue to take VERY seriously.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It's all primarily of the nature of a big fairy tale, but a fairy tale that MANY have and continue to take VERY seriously.

Don't forget the version pushed by Sitchin and others that the "God" of the old testament is really "gods", advanced but flesh and blood long-lived beings engaging in genetic manipulation and gold mining on Earth. Google "Annunaki" for details.

Paul

Great post!:thumbsup:

To me, it seems that TAJ has some sort of agenda. I don't know what it is. But whenever I see ANYBODY slam an entire viewpoint in some immense generality of negativity (as he does regarding ANY comments on or about the "new world order" and MUCH associated information), I smell a rat. What is exactly dying and reeking of the stench, well I just don't know. But, something stinks with his constant relentless blanket attack on all things that he can label "conspiracy". Maybe just a dull mind. Maybe bad experiences with somebody advocating conspiracy theories. Maybe he lacks intellectual integrity. Is he some anti-conspiracy theory troll who makes daily stops at MANY sites that discuss conspiracy theories?

When I read TAJ's posts, what I see is a "party line". He constantly throws out general claims and assertions, just like the Church PR team throws out similar assertions and claims:

The world is not so easily controlled.

Romantic notions about who rules the world are really just that: romantic notions.

The world is not coming under the control of one government.

Parents can't control their kids, Churches can't control their parishoners, Governments can't control their own populations.

And on and on and on.

What I see in his posts are a never-ending stream of generalities - vague abstractions that have NO value in an intelligent discussion, but only value as some repetitive push tactic to get others to "absorb" the ideas. Generalized concepts that may click on some level, but which are entirely divorced from the world of specifics.

He does like Hubbard did. He mixes a little truth in with the generality, and suckers buy it all too often. NOT all "Parents can't control their kids". The world is tending towards a one-world view. Cripes, it IS ONE world! How could it be any other way as previous barriers of language, customs and culture slowly erode on their own over time? The Federal Reserve Bank IS a private corporation. It is NOT a government branch. It has private stockholders (members of the largest banks in the wordl). This information is NEVER mentioned on the media, yet it is entirely true. While the information isn't "hidden", it is greatly underplayed on all avenues of establishment communication. Read a few books - the people who wrote them are NOT all "conspiracy nuts" - though for whatever reason TAJ wants to make it seem that way. When I see a person pushing a "party line", I ask myself WHY?

There is MUCH data under the heading of "conspiracy theories" (I have read many of the usual titles), with many writers supplying ENDLESS details, along with various theories and arguments about the specific data each has examined. Anybody who so flippantly tosses out such a wide range of often carefully researched information is a HUGE red flag to me. TAJ does that constantly in this regard. What IS his agenda? He sure appears to have an agenda.

I don't personally believe that there is "one group" at the "top" sending out orders to everybody. But, there could be. I just don't know. But, there is no doubt, at least to any slightly observant person, that there are conspiracies of all sorts. There is no doubt that people with similar interests buddy-up, do so quietly and even "secretly", and act in ways to bring about what they desire. All types of people do THAT! So do people with LOTS of power and money. These same people with lots of power and money also often have over-exagerrated notions of self-value and self-worth (not unlike Hubbard and other elitists). One key thing to learn from observing Hubbard and Scientology is that people and groups DO MANIPULATE OTHERS to realize some vision, dream, goal or purpose (there are MANY of these). I have no doubt that people in positons of great power and wealth happily do the same in whatever ways they can to forward whatever they see as their own interests. Things go on behind closed doors all of the time. Is one to seriously believe that the richest and most powerful people on the planet (kings, mega-bankers, world leaders) don't do the same? How droll . . . .

"Whoever amongst the average person heard of the Priory of Sion before The DaVinci Code?" I guess I am not the average person. I read "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" over 10 years ago. I always thought that Dan Brown should have LOST the lawsuit, because he certainly DID ripoff the ideas for The DaVinci Code from Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln (authors of "Holy Blood, Holy Grail").

One last point on "secret societies". Just about any person has driven by a "Masonic Lodge". You know, the buildings with almost no windows, and a sign with the symbol of the 90 degree ruler and compass?

50px-Square_compasses.svg.png

Does anyone reading this (who hasn't read books about it) have the slightest idea what goes on in those buildings? The costumes? The initiations? The philosophy of the Masons? Are you aware of their involvement in the American and French revolutions? In a very real sense, Masonic ideas pushed forward modern western governments where the State and Church cannot run over people quite as much as these did before these revolutions took place. Heck, some or even many of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America were Masons! But, do any history books mention or discuss this? No! No conspiracies? Geez, the world is filled with them! The really DUMB idea is that there ARE NO conspiracies.

Here is George Washington in full Masonic dress:

gw6.gif

Here is a link to the Masonic George Washington Memorial:

http://www.gwmemorial.org/index.php

Much of the information on Masonry is greatly slanted, because it comes from Christians who attempt to expose the "anti-Christian" aspect of Freemasonry. In other words, the Christians interpret what they see through their belief system. But, they do a pretty good job bringing to "light" (Masonic pun) the existence and activites of the Masons as a very "secret" group of folks. Here is one such site (there are many):

http://www.ismellarat.com/masonry.htm

By the way, Freemasonry, through various members, at one time in history had direct links to Rosicrucianism, Theosophy, The Golden Dawn, ceremonial magick, AND Aleister Crowley. That doesn't mean anything. But, it is a fact. Does that mean Scientology is connected to Masonry? No! Does it mean that there is some slight connection of ideas, such as elitism, attempts to gain secret powers, "secret" levels (stages of initiation), and purported aims to "better the world". Yes!

Again, you have done what others have done repeatedly on this thread. You have twisted what I said, and then made your argument against what you said I said, not against what I said.

I never said there were not conspiracies. I have said repeatedly there are conspiracies. You have accused me of having an agenda. But you are the one who is lying about me. You and a few others consistently lie about the points I have made. Since you lie and twist what I have said, then my suppose you have an agenda.

Why can't you guys, and you know who you are, why can't you guys even be truthful about what I have said?

I will repeat again, since their is a compulsion to alter what I have said. I have repeated this several times:

By conspiracy theories I don’t simply mean the fact of there being conspiracies. Of course there are always conspiracies. By conspiracy theories I mean fears of non-existent conspiracies along with the belief that the person has discovered some secret truth to how the world is run.

Conspiracy theories ignore, or rather don’t know, what events actually took place. They ignore the forces behind facts, and the instinct and desires behind human action. They ignore people, and substitute the actions and motivations of people with imagined secret plans.

I have consistently said that people should avail themselves of more books, and not exclusively those books which are the bibles for conspiracy theorists. The counter argument to this which I have been met with is other books are not necessary.

My agenda is to bring balance and truth. Not lies. Most of these conpsiracy books, if not all, are based on historical distortions. Most of the believers of these books are ignorant of the historical facts. Facts to the conspiracy theories are like facts to Scientologist; they disprove it. Conspiracy theorists, like Hubbard, only recommends people read his recommended books, and never any books that disprove or even disagrees with him. And I'm the one who gets accused of being like Hubbard!

I am saying right here and now that when someone says Mick Jagger and Winston Churchill are members of a committee that control the world they are a lying fool. This is from one of the conspiracy books which have been praised on this thread. And anyone that believes it is an idiot.

Conspiracy theories and conspiracy theoirsts have an "National Enquirer" mentality. There is such a thing as a professional discipline in the subject of history. Conspiracy theorists do not know that discipline. They are spectators, not researchers. Researching in history does not mean looking on the internet for things that agree with yourself.

I'm sure, as usual, there will bee those on this thread who say "TAJ sys there is not such thing as conspiracies." Or "TAJ has fixed ideas and things people should read other book that don't agree with the conspiracy theories."

Conspiracy theories are tripe and reflect a retarded sense of reallity.

You guys, and you know who you are, should worry less about a one world government and concern yourself's with your monoideaistic one conspiratorial world view.

The Anabaptist Jacques

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Google News shows 536 articles under the heading "Amazon pulls 1984 from Kindle ebooks." Here is an excerpt from one. From http://www.thestar.com/sciencetech/article/672156:

Earlier this month, another Kindle "feature" garnered negative attention. Without any warning or consent, Amazon remotely deleted copies of two books from thousands of Kindle devices. Few customers were aware that Amazon retained the technical capability to erase ebooks from their devices. Yet, when the company learned that two books had been distributed without proper authorization, it simply deleted the books and promised a refund.

The case proved that fact is often stranger than fiction since the books were George Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm, conjuring up new images of the Orwellian vision of information control.​

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the fact that it was Orwell's books is most likely pure coincidence. Or maybe it was deliberately done by someone with a wicked sense of humour.

Second opinion. I don't know if I said this earlier on this thread or not, and I'm not going to check, but I have never seen any evidence at all of any direct connection between the CofS and any NWO-type non-Scn actions and think the idea is silly.

Paul

This article is Amazon's CEO's explanation for this:
Amazon CEO Bezos Apologizes for Orwell Deletion from Kindle

I hope that this answers anyone's curiousity about the reason for this action by Amazon.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Paul,

I suggest that you subscribe to eWeek. Many articles on stories like this are reported by them by email. It can save you some time in that sometimes you won't have to do a web search because you will receive links to news stories like this in your inbox.

:)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul,

I suggest that you subscribe to eWeek. Many articles on stories like this are reported by them by email. It can save you some time in that sometimes you won't have to do a web search because you will receive links to news stories like this in your inbox.

:)

Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I will.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This article is Amazon's CEO's explanation for this:
Amazon CEO Bezos Apologizes for Orwell Deletion from Kindle

I hope that this answers anyone's curiousity about the reason for this action by Amazon.

Thanks. I didn't spend much time on the story at all, just the minute or two it took to type in the search term, go to Google News, mentally scan the story, and copy it into my post.

It's a tricky situation for Amazon to be in, not an easy one to handle at all. What would you (the reader) do if your company had sold thousands of copies of an item that you didn't have the right to sell? For example, if you buy (in good faith) a stolen computer, say, and sell it to a third party, the legal owner can (legally, if not easily) take back possession of it from the third party. The third party has a claim against YOU, but not against the legal owner for taking back his legal property.

I suppose the best thing for Amazon to have done would be to work a deal with the genuine rights-holder, even if they lose money over it, the point being that the PR horror of nuking already-sold items is a far greater cost.

Paul

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
wow I never thought I would see anyone quoting the "protocols" outside of some psycho website. Let alone actually trying to make it seem like it is anything other than a fraud.

and

No the really dumb idea is that there are secret societies and conspiracies that ONLY YOU can see. Or you and few gullible friends.

TAJ (nor I) has never said that there are "no conspiracies" - in fact there have been many -from the Gunpowder Plot, the American revolution, The Glorious revolution and so on. There is no secret about that.

Take for example your rather hysterical paragraph above - yep there were Masons in the US revolutionary circles, there were masons in the royalist circles too - why did you not bring that up? There were masons in England and in Scotland at that time as well.

Why not point out that many were farmers? You could then construct a whole "Farming Cabal" and point out that ADM are the spawn of satan and actually run the world.

And oh yeah - someone on this thread and I cannot be arsed to go look for who it was - said something along the lines of "who had heard of the Priory of Sion before The da Vinci Code and Holy Blood, Holy Grail" You mean "who had heard of the Priory of Sion before some english authors INVENTED it?"If you have read the book - which I did when it first came out - then you are no doubt struck by the fact that there is not one shred of evidence other than the word of the authors? Its about as credible as Alternative 3.

Whoever brought that up should re-read TAJ's comment about bring a professional ethos to the study of history. Reading a single sourced, unverifiable book and then treating its ravings as fact is not much in the way of research.

Scuse me while I pop off to report in to my lizard overlord and collect my pay in NWO credits.

Oh BTW - you do know that cats are the agents of the NWO and are tasked with keeping an eye on us...

I am saying right here and now that when someone says Mick Jagger and Winston Churchill are members of a committee that control the world they are a lying fool. This is from one of the conspiracy books which have been praised on this thread. And anyone that believes it is an idiot.

Clearly Mick, with the drugs-sex-alcohol-rock'n'roll franchise, got the better deal. Winnie just had the UK and visiting rights at Blenheim.

Mark A. Baker

abbot

Patron
Lest We Forget

Viewed from one perspective...

The Scientology Goals could be stated as follows...

1. To change the current form of government
2. To abolish Christian traditional religions and replace them with a one-world religion based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard
3. To abolish all national identity and national pride in order to establish a 'Scientologist' identity
4. To abolish the family as known today, within its dedicated full-time core of workers all working for the glory of L. Ron Hubbard
5. To destroy all individual artistic and scientific works to implement 'Keeping Scientology Working', and 'Standard Technology'

And that kind of Declaration of War by the Church of Scientology is for...

1. The implementation of a universal and obligatory membership in the International Association of Scientologists
2. A worldwide Scientology Justice Department with an International Court based on its own 'ethics and justice technology'
3. The obligation for co-existence for world acceptance of Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard

It should, of course, be stated, that the above mentioned goals are shared by a number of groups across the planet; each with their own estimation of the value and utilization of the common citizen.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
How come the Neutronicists can't even control me enough to make me give a fuck about neutronics? (or think that 'The Matrix' is anything but a relatively good but derivative SF movie...)

Zinj

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re matrixing and neutronics

If it's not electronics

Is it something to do with tai chi?

I practice 18 step taichi chigung which is very good to chill out and improve health.

I'm guessing its a martial art of some kind.

Last edited:

abbot

Patron
Lest We Forget

Viewed from one perspective...

The Scientology Goals could be stated as follows...

1. To change the current form of government
2. To abolish Christian traditional religions and replace them with a one-world religion based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard
3. To abolish all national identity and national pride in order to establish a 'Scientologist' identity
4. To abolish the family as known today, within its dedicated full-time core of workers all working for the glory of L. Ron Hubbard
5. To destroy all individual artistic and scientific works to implement 'Keeping Scientology Working', and 'Standard Technology'

And that kind of Declaration of War by the Church of Scientology is for...

1. The implementation of a universal and obligatory membership in the International Association of Scientologists
2. A worldwide Scientology Justice Department with an International Court based on its own 'ethics and justice technology'
3. The obligation for co-existence for world acceptance of Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard

It should, of course, be stated, that the above mentioned goals are shared by a number of groups across the planet; each with their own estimation of the value and utilization of the common citizen.

Last edited: