What's new

New World Order and Scientology

abbot

Patron
Lest We Forget

Viewed from one perspective...

The Scientology Goals could be stated as follows...

1. To change the current form of government
2. To abolish Christian traditional religions and replace them with a one-world religion based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard
3. To abolish all national identity and national pride in order to establish a 'Scientologist' identity
4. To abolish the family as known today, within its dedicated full-time core of workers all working for the glory of L. Ron Hubbard
5. To destroy all individual artistic and scientific works to implement 'Keeping Scientology Working', and 'Standard Technology'

And that kind of Declaration of War by the Church of Scientology is for...

1. The implementation of a universal and obligatory membership in the International Association of Scientologists
2. A worldwide Scientology Justice Department with an International Court based on its own 'ethics and justice technology'
3. The obligation for co-existence for world acceptance of Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard

It should, of course, be stated, that the above mentioned goals are shared by a number of groups across the planet; each with their own estimation of the value and utilization of the common citizen.

Last edited:

abbot

Patron
Lest We Forget

2. To abolish Christian traditional religions and replace them with a one-world religion based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard
3. To abolish all national identity and national pride in order to establish a 'Scientologist' identity
4. To abolish the family as known today, within its dedicated full-time core of workers all working for the glory of L. Ron Hubbard
5. To destroy all individual artistic and scientific works to implement 'Keeping Scientology Working', and 'Standard Technology'

1. The implementation of a universal and obligatory membership in the International Association of Scientologists
2. A worldwide Scientology Justice Department with an International Court based on its own 'ethics and justice technology'
3. The obligation for co-existence for world acceptance of Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard

It should, of course, be stated, that the above mentioned goals are shared by a number of groups across the planet; each with their own estimation of the value and utilization of the common citizen.

Last edited:

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Just because you all are sure there are conspiracies rampant around the world does not mean there really aren't conspiracies rampant around the world.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Quick! We all must hide everything so the King of the World does not get his/her hands on it. (These days, I think "There's a WOMAN to blame." But its my own damn fault.)

abbot

Patron
Lest We Forget

Last edited:

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
YO, ABBOT, NEW WORLD ORDER, matrix??

So I start reading your drivel and as DOF says, Start Another Thread. No one interested in your matrix will see it here...only the nutcases who think the world is one big conspiracy. I am sure fans of the Matrix Movies will flock to your pew. Let them know where that matrix church IS. Like in a Thread called Abbot's Matrix Theory.

MATRIXING THOUGHT

The third method of thought is to view the world through a grid and fill in the missing pieces.

In one way, this is a combination of the first two methods.. One makes a graph, fills in the pieces he understands, then begins to analyze what could go into the places he doesn't understand.

In another way, because it creates a rather astounding intuition in the student, it is not.

It is more than the sum of its parts.

Reality is no longer a string of pictures, but a conclusion of now, and a window into possible futures.

Simply, while Linear Thought is slow and tedious, and Mosaic Thought depends upon the scope of the subject and the student's ability to resolve masses of data, Matrix Thought inputs realities so fast that the student quickly gives up any pretense of learning piece by piece and starts absorbing whole subjects as fast as he can view them.

Not sequencing, no mosaics, but linearity of whole and completely filled out pictures.

Now before I tell you some of the things that are possible through Matrixing, let me detail how my teacher discovered it.

After some twenty years in the martial arts, and after having studied a vast assortment of arts, he decided to 'solve the puzzle' of the martial arts.

Now, why he had this particular goal I don't know, but I do know that I have never read of anyone considering the martial arts in this manner.

He did.

And, one night he began writing out every single technique he knew on the backs of business cards.

He laid these cards out across his living room floor. There were thousands of them. He had techniques from kenpo, karate, aikido, several styles of kung-fu, T'ai Chi and Pa Kua. Furthermore, he had inspected many, many different variations of these arts.

He had techniques he had learned as a child reading Bruce Tegner Karate and Judo books.

He had techniques from the pages of mags.

He had techniques from literally hundreds of videos, from movies, from countless books.

He even had a technique he had gleaned from a Buzz Sawyer comic strip when he was 8 or 9 years old.

His living room floor was littered with thousands of techniques on cards, and when his wife got home she obviously thought he had gone crazy.

And, I suppose he had.

Crazy or not, he began to sort through the techniques. He arranged techniques by various categories, and rearranged them, and threw out duplicates, and rearranged them some more.

He began to examine them for poser techniques (where one student poses in the position of a right front punch, for example).

And, he began to see patterns.

Patterns of thought underlying the techniques.

The whys of certain patterns of thought became apparent.

How certain methods had accumulated.

How styles had formed.

Now, to be honest, he didn't have all the techniques in the world, but he had enough that he could achieve a larger mosaic viewpoint than anybody else had up to that point.

And this mosaic had sufficient logic to it that he could ... see the logic.

I mean, he could see why arts were built the way they were built.

And, in the final arrangement, he began to understand how best to arrange them, and the best way was neither linear nor mosaic, but Matrix.

Want to know what somebody is going to do before he does it?

It will take you twenty years of hard study, and in an art that has not been corrupted by modern technologies.

Or, it could take you anywhere from a couple of months to a couple of years by Matrixing.

The reason for the variance in time?

Because people absorb the world in different manners, and here is the reason people learn at different rates.

In the Orient, people learn in Mosaic fashion. They are content to wait for the picture to appear.

In the West, students learn faster. Oh yes, it is true, and I speak as a person who has taught, and taught a lot.

However, this is not always the blessing it appears to be.

While the western student might get to black belt sooner than an Oriental, the western student, because he has been learning in linear fashion, looking for a logic, sometimes lacks the ability to assimilate higher mosaics.

So there are blessings and drawbacks to both methods.

That beinig said, we come to Matrixing.

With Matrixing, the student is allowed to progress by Linear Thought, but the purpose of the Linear Thought is to describe a mosaic.

Thus, the student learns faster, and after learning, has the ability to create more and larger mosaics, and the mosaics he creates are matrix in nature.

I'll explain this with a few examples, before proceeding with the possibilities, in part 3.

Simplistic to the max.

abbot

Patron
...As for those - including yourselves - who doubt the existence of a single group dictating from behind the scenes... you know, you just have to walk away from textbooks at this point. You have to get away from customary, ingrained thinking patterns...

... and you just have to ask some questions; like ...

"Who would one have to be ... What would one have to do ... what would one have to have ... to control this planet?

... then start plugging what you know into the boxes of a graph, which eventually - over time - reveals what you don't know. Often times, one will revise what one thought one knew in light of the investigation at hand.

Along the way are revealed some rather startling discoveries.

Eventually a matrix begins to form, patterns and relationships appear, and the more one starts to really look, an intuition builds from the hard data collected and ... zip bang bingo

abbot

Patron
... Eustace Mullins and his ilk are rabid anti-semites. Goebbles, Pound, Mullins' paradigm of a world banking and industrial conspiracy is driven by anti-semitism. The New World Order conspiracist, although they are the second generation of that paradigm and use the same data, are not anti-semites. Anti-semitism is not an intrinsic part of the New World Order conspiracy beliefs.

Where we disagree is on the whole concept of a New World Order conspiracy.

The Anabaptist Jacques

I read his [ed. note: Eustace Mullins] Secrets of the Federal Reserve and The Biological Jew and his writings from the Nazi party's paper.

The reason I read these things is to:

1. Read to understand his position
2. Investigate it.
3. Read to understand a contrary view.
4. Investigate it.
5. Formulate my own view.

A lot of conspiracy theorists usually skip steps 2, 3, and 4...

The Anabaptist Jacques

Anti-semite? Hmmm. Don't recall him (Mullins) ranting on that, but I do recall reading a couple of hundred pages of nothing but facts, notes from meetings conducted by the bankers, taking place over a considerable span of time, in which he never concludes, merely presents evidence. And since the evidence was taken from the Library of congress, and since Mullins was a worker for the LOC, I tend to believe him more than others.

I also believe ...

...that Barack Obama has never told the truth, has broken every promise he made, has met with the bilderberg group,

...that geithner (and others) have worked consistently to destroy the US, the constitution, and to place certain moneyed people in power, and that from a position inside the banking industry.

...that there is an oligarchy* in place, that the history of the Rothschilds is evident

and so on and yackety and so on.

TAJ "investigates", but never mentions how.

I've read the books, and do read history, and know that I don't know enough except to ask.

TAJ, per step #5 above, is forming his opinion, and thinks it important.

Well, I don't know if the guy is bogus or cool, but I always recommend reading Common Sense by Thomas Paine. Or Washington's farewell address.

Or any of the books on the constitution by the founders.

There's also a bunch of stuff that's fun to look at on TheDailyNeutron.com.

* An oligarchy (Greek Ὀλιγαρχία, Oligarkhía) (oligocracy) is a form of government in which power effectively rests with a small elite segment of society distinguished by royal, wealth, intellectual, family, military, or religious hegemony.

Last edited:

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank You

Anti-semite? Hmmm. Don't recall him (Mullins) ranting on that, but I do recall reading a couple of hundred pages of nothing but facts, notes from meetings conducted by the bankers, taking place over a considerable span of time, in which he never concludes, merely presents evidence. And since the evidence was taken from the Library of congress, and since Mullins was a worker for the LOC, I tend to believe him more than others.

I also believe ...

...that Barack Obama has never told the truth, has broken every promise he made, has met with the bilderberg group,

...that geithner (and others) have worked consistently to destroy the US, the constitution, and to place certain moneyed people in power, and that from a position inside the banking industry.

...that there is an oligarchy in place, that the history of the Rothschilds is evident

and so on and yackety and so on.

TAJ "investigates", but never mentions how.

I've read the books, and do read history, and know that I don't know enough except to ask.

TAJ, per number step #5 above, is forming his opinion, and thinks it important.

Well, I don't know if the guy is bogus or cool, but I always recommend reading Common Sense by Thomas Paine. Or Washington's farewell address.

Or any of the books on the constitution by the founders.

There's also a bunch of stuff that's fun to look at on TheDailyNeutron.com.

Thank you for your Common Sense and Wisdom.

abbot

Patron
Hope This Helps

First, the infamous Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion have pretty much been proven to be a scam... [snipped]

Or perhaps not, at least not according to the notice posted here: http://www.iamthewitness.com/listeners/More.on.The.Protocols.of.Zion.htm

I don't believe or doubt the existence of a "single controlling" group. I just don't know, and either do you! If you are going to give me the Texx Marrs/Pat Robertson line about how the single force is Satan, working through the Illuminati and various other groups, I am very much NOT interested. If there is such a Satan, it then means there must be such a God as described in the Bible, and I am quite sure that THAT is NOT the case. And if it is, well then I would prefer to happily spend the rest of my eternity in HELL that submit to such an egomanical deity! In fact I would very much support the Light-Bearer (Lucifer) in bringing understanding (enlightenment) to Men as opposed to some tyrannical God of the Old Testament. But, the point is moot. God and Satan as conceived of in the minds of Christians is just another strange set of concepts and ideas that relate very little to any actual things anywhere.

What if the god of the bible, and satan, were one and the same? That would seem to explain your quandary, wouldn't it? If I may be permitted, I recommend The Forbidden Religion, by Jose M. Herrou Aragon; and to keep this in context with your statement above, in particular this chapter from the book, entitled "The Creator God" posted here: http://theforbiddenreligion.com/the-creator-god.htm and then "The Unknowable God" posted here:: http://theforbiddenreligion.com/the-unknowable-god.htm

[Snipped] So, please tell us all, what is this "method of thinking that quickly reveals what one doesn't know, and what gaps need to be filled in order to know (whatever the subject is)"?

Be honest. 1) Be willing to know what you know and especially 2) be willing to be fully aware of what you don't know. The latter part is the truth for most people, yet most claim the first part as true. Silly humans.

For a mere $19.95, you can learn these and more. It's a self-published book with a convincing number of testimonials. Order the book, entitled Prologue here: http://www.churchofmartialarts.com/Prologue!.html (and yes, he is quite serious what he says about the money-back guarantee).

No, the author is not myself.

No, I do not receive any form of remuneration for telling others about it.

Last edited:

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
After 10,000 lifetimes under scientlogy rule, we will all be begging/praying for Jesus to return.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
phug the New World Order

Phug the New World Order. I am sick of hearing about it. Perhaps we should network together here and start the New Wanker Order instead.

Pete

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
After 10,000 lifetimes under scientlogy rule, we will all be begging/praying for Jesus to return.

Phug the New World Order. I am sick of hearing about it. Perhaps we should network together here and start the New Wanker Order instead.

Pete

If the New World Order succeeds it will be just like being in Scientology: beliefs based on lies and a long list of threats/punishments for questioning the "system".