New Year's Event - Sunday, 12/27/09 at Shrine Auditorium

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I had to go to the events but thankfully didn't need to watch them. I just listened to the stuff occasionally and couldn't understand how they can keep recycling everything and get anyone interested in its boring presentation and come out excited at all about it. seemed to me a bunch of ultra-faked emotions for show.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Release

I heard the release is all the Advanced Clinical Courses on CDs with transcripts, at around $8000 US dollars IAS discount price. Aren't you glad you won't have to buy them, listen to them, donate any, and see them on EBay for $50 a month from now? Hubbard can certainly talk about very little for a very long time, can't he?

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the pictures and the protest, ml99. I saw lots of people there who used to be my "friends." Amazing (and sad) how judgmental and intolerant they are and how they let their actions and attitudes be dictated by someone other than themselves, while telling themselves they're doing it because they want to. I know. I used to do it too.

I hope they find themselves again. I think it's important that they do, and I think that's what they originally signed up for -- not the suppressive game they're trapped in right now.

Lynn

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
thanks for the protest and the pictures ml99. Wow, so much control, makes me wonder if everyone at the event has to have a sec check before and after the event.

There seem to be indications that the LAPD are realizing that they are on duty for the citizens of LA and not just a cult.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does anybody know what this year's earth-shatteringly-special announcement/release/whatever was? Yet another tape package?

I heard the release is all the Advanced Clinical Courses on CDs with transcripts, at around $8000 US dollars IAS discount price. Aren't you glad you won't have to buy them, listen to them, donate any, and see them on EBay for $50 a month from now? Hubbard can certainly talk about very little for a very long time, can't he?

This, perhaps?

Hi HG,

Here it is... the moment you've all been waiting for!

You can view the New Year's release at:

http://www.lrh-books.com/advanced

This completes the Dianetics & Scientology Materials Guide Chart and is a monumental task now finished! Every lecture, every issue, every process.

Here is also the accomplishment of the long-hoped-for-goal of total knowledge.

Not only for the fact that one gets it all, but also for the fact that because it's everything LRH wrote and lectured - in sequence as it occurred - the ease of study and duplication has no parallel.

As LRH himself stated:

"These tapes provide the only existing running day-to-day, week-to-week record of the progress of research in Dianetics and Scientology. They were blazing a trail from total ignorance of the subject to today. Man knew nothing about the mind when it began and we are where we are today. And these tapes were the milestones on the road out." - LRH

It was always Ron's dream that one day the resources and technology would exist to make these lectures available to all.

That day has arrived. And for the first time, they can be all yours!

In all you get 1,020 individual LRH lectures in 30 different lecture series.

That's a total of 57 binders that come complete with transcripts, glossary and supplement booklets.

New Year's Release Special

In celebration of the completion of the Golden Age of Knowledge, there is an incredible package being made available!

1. You get a 37.5% discount on the full set of Advanced Clinical Course and Professional Course lectures (30 lecture series, 1,020 LRH lectures).

2. Free shipping & handling of these materials to anywhere in the world.

3. And for a very limited time, we will also include the following never-before-available lecture series with your shipment:

Western Congress: Twenty lectures delivered in December 1953, this is the second LRH Congress ever given and was thought to be lost completely but has now been discovered and fully restored in digital format.

Lindsey Theatre Lectures: Eight lectures delivered in October of 1955 to standing-room-only crowds, these lectures will forever stand as the Classic introductory series on Dianetics and Scientology.

For more information on this release offer, go to our order page here:

http://www.lrh-books.com/advanced/special.php

Or call one of our Materials Consultans directly at (323) 899-1034.

I urge you to place your order now while this special is still available!

Sincerely,
Patrick Howson
Mail Order Manager
Bridge Publications, Inc.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
[Howson:] This completes the Dianetics & Scientology Materials Guide Chart and is a monumental task now finished! Every lecture, every issue, every process.

Does this mean that every public lecture he gave (that they have some kind of usable master for) has now been released by the CofS?

If so, one would think there would be more noise made by them about it.

Paul