ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

New Zealand Greens challenge ethics of Church of Scientology

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by degraded being, May 9, 2012.

1. Once bitten

Once bitten Patron Meritorious

I wonder if he would like a copy of the doco sent to him.....

Can anyone point me in the direction of the ferrit's wonderful feet bullets in the Oz parliament????

Or perhaps Hague would like to read this, the result of the NZ commission of enquiry in 1969. Very good conclusion by the commission .... I wonder if they have adhered to it!
    http://www.xenu.net/archive/audit/nzhome.html

2. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Hey you! Great to hear from ya!

Where's Scooter when we need him...Scooter where's the infamous Ferriss vid ranting over on your fine shores? I'll keep digging but if someone else is better at searching please help me out here.

On your latter question Once Bitten...

The Commission’s conclusions are a noose around the cults neck in NZ. It’s a real juggling act to keep in compliance with Hubbard’s policies AND not violate the Commission’s findings.

Disconnection is in full practice in NZ. It is just done in a very low-key and covert way and is only discussed internally (within the group). Externally, no letters or other paper-trails are allowed to exist on it. However disconnection totally exists in NZ. How do I know? All my scio "friends" have disconnected from me. OSA manages this shit really really carefully in NZ. My ex-husband was told to disconnect from me because I spoke out in the media but this “request” came from an Australian staff member.

Scientology in NZ walks a very fine line to keep in accordance with the Commissions rulings.

3. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

4. randomx

randomx Patron with Honors

Scientology on New Zealand TV next week.

Secrets of Scientology is screening on SKY TV

Channel 71 9:30 PM Wednesday 23 rd May 2012

One hour show. Being advertised daily

5. Once bitten

Once bitten Patron Meritorious

6. randomx

randomx Patron with Honors