New Zealand Greens challenge ethics of Church of Scientology

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
I wonder if he would like a copy of the doco sent to him.....

Can anyone point me in the direction of the ferrit's wonderful feet bullets in the Oz parliament????

Or perhaps Hague would like to read this, the result of the NZ commission of enquiry in 1969. Very good conclusion by the commission .... I wonder if they have adhered to it!
http://www.xenu.net/archive/audit/nzhome.html

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder if he would like a copy of the doco sent to him.....

Can anyone point me in the direction of the ferrit's wonderful feet bullets in the Oz parliament????

Or perhaps Hague would like to read this, the result of the NZ commission of enquiry in 1969. Very good conclusion by the commission .... I wonder if they have adhered to it!
http://www.xenu.net/archive/audit/nzhome.html

Hey you! Great to hear from ya!

Where's Scooter when we need him...Scooter where's the infamous Ferriss vid ranting over on your fine shores? I'll keep digging but if someone else is better at searching please help me out here.

On your latter question Once Bitten...

The Commission’s conclusions are a noose around the cults neck in NZ. It’s a real juggling act to keep in compliance with Hubbard’s policies AND not violate the Commission’s findings.

Disconnection is in full practice in NZ. It is just done in a very low-key and covert way and is only discussed internally (within the group). Externally, no letters or other paper-trails are allowed to exist on it. However disconnection totally exists in NZ. How do I know? All my scio "friends" have disconnected from me. OSA manages this shit really really carefully in NZ. My ex-husband was told to disconnect from me because I spoke out in the media but this “request” came from an Australian staff member.

Scientology in NZ walks a very fine line to keep in accordance with the Commissions rulings.

randomx

Patron with Honors
Scientology on New Zealand TV next week.

Secrets of Scientology is screening on SKY TV

Channel 71 9:30 PM Wednesday 23 rd May 2012

One hour show. Being advertised daily

randomx

Patron with Honors