What's new

New Zealand Ideal Org to open in January 2012

randomx

Patron with Honors
Feb 21,2011

Dear ........,
I`m sure you have heard about the Melbourne Ideal Org having just opened ! This was a huge win for our entire continent - our first ANZO Ideal Org ! And now having done an Ideal Org down here (Not somewhere else), we know
HOW to do it.

Being an OT VIII and key leading member of the OT Committee in Melbourne, as well as an OT Ambassador, I was very involved in this project and learned a lot from doing this.

You may know that the New Zealand Ideal Org is on the shedule (The very important international grid) to open, along with the Sydney Ideal Org, in January 2012. The planning steps on the building with the Council have
moved along, nearing completion, and the building is able to be renovated by this time.

This Ideal Org for New Zealand is very important from a Continental
and International perspective. This is the starting point for real Scientology expansion and Clearing, effecting the entire Country.

Due to it`s importance, I have been invited by the organization
Executives and Management, to Auckland for a special briefing this weekend -
Saturday the 26th of February- to brief all Scientologists in New Zealand on
what we did to make an Ideal Org, how did we pull it off, so that we can repeat similar actions tailored to New Zealand for your org.

I will also give you some OT hatting datums and data to be more cause over anything you wish to achieve in life, whether it is your family,
relationships, finances or Bridge progress - and of course the achievement of
the Ideal Org.

This is not a fundraising event. not a recruitment event. And I definitely want you and your family to attend.

Again, this is on Saturday 26th of February at 6:30 pm, at the
Waipuna Lodge (Waipuna Rd, Mt Wellington). There is plenty of free parking
and great food.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
Andrew Rinder
OT VIII, OT Ambassador.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING !!!
THIS COULD BE A TRAP OF PATRON MERITORIOUS PROPORTIONS!!!

Last edited:
This is not a fundraising event. not a recruitment event. And I definitely want you and your family to attend.

Translation:
I realize that under normal circumstances in order to keep Scientology working this would simply be just another lie to get you in the door so we could shake you down for more money, but this time it's really for something more than just trying to extort money from you. ... honestly
How can you not laugh at an organization which has to include this disclaimer in their emails in order to get people to show up to one of it's events.

FoTi

Crusader
No funding or regging?

The only reason they have events is to sell you something....get your money, have you donate....get your money, or to have you sign your time/life away as a staffer. They never have events for any other reason.

What are they going to do at this no funding no regging event? Play tiddly winks?

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okey dokey.

Thanks Randomx. Gratefully living a free life out here in the world. I hope all is well in your world at this sad time in our nation.

What a waste of every imaginable type of energy that whole gig is. What else can I say.

Hey shall we go to the non-fund raising (lol) event? No f*** that idea. I am busy that night. I gotta do my nails. You know how I love to keep my nails looking real pretty - and nice and sharp. :D

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
....This is the starting point for real Scientology expansion....

As opposed to... pretend Scientology expansion?

The giggles just keep on coming.

That Idle Org in Melbourne is the one where they can't afford to run the air conditioning, right?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Mike Rinders oatee bro ... Andrew.

snipped from OP, my bold

I will also give you some OT hatting datums and data to be more cause over anything you wish to achieve in life, whether it is your family,
relationships, finances or Bridge progress - and of course the achievement of
the Ideal Org.

I am very interested in your complimentary oatee tips Andrew especially the ones that relate to family. Before I fly to NZ though, may I ask ... have your oatee tips advanced at all from the usual scientology handling when a family member get's on your nerves or dares to disagree with you about the business of scientology, for example?

Or, is disconnection still the only (and final) solution?

Thought so.

:whistling:

I think I'll cancel my flight to NZ forthwith

I have a complimentary tip for you and your remaining family though Andrew ... grow up and snap out of it before you end up as mad as poor Rex Fowler did.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I am very interested in your complimentary oatee tips Andrew especially the ones that relate to family. Before I fly to NZ though, may I ask ... have your oatee tips advanced at all from the usual scientology handling when a family member get's on your nerves or dares to disagree with you about the business of scientology, for example?

Thought so.

I have a complimentary tip for you and your remaining family though Andrew ... grow up and snap out of it before you end up as mad as poor Rex Fowler did.

Snap! I was about to post the same thing! :D

Feral

Rogue male

Thought so.

It'll probably be the OTee maxims. Andrew was partial to them.

Andrew, you need to reconnect, your brother has some very important information for you.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ive been to the Waipuna, when the Dalai lama attended, the place was packed.

No extortion waiver though, they came to hear wise words.

Ferris
, when big clowns like DM get into power they give little clowns like you a promotion,thats why your org is a morgue.Your just passing through like all of us have, when its your time...i wish i could say il smile but you know i wont be and you know why.

randomx

Patron with Honors
Humanitarian benefactor meritorious or "sucker"

The special Legion of honour club members.

New Zealand Ideal org Humanitarian

The Carmichael Family, The Ferris Family,
Claude and Marion Moffat, The Schamroth Family,
Ian Gillott and Family

Founding members of the Auckland Ideal Org

Gold Benefactor

Vicky & Karina Casement, Bill Chesterton, Moss Kerran,
Heather & Mo McCleary, Denny Frater,

Silver Benefactor

Gail and Dave D`Audney, Winston Dickey, Monique and Kerry Strongman,

Benefactor

Clinton Stringfellow, Joanna & Chris Woodhead,

New Zealand Ideal Org Contributor

Matt Kielly, Yure Radojkovich, Pam& Mel Rigg, Mana Te Whata,
Shelly and Ben Van Den Berg, Renate Van Eckert, Kathy & Mark Swords,

New Zealand Ideal Org Supporter

Bruce Bernsten, Nick Green, Mary & Charlie Hobbs, Tony Johnson,
Susan Jones & Stephan Giles, Harvey Stapleton,

Leading Contributor

Nutra Foods, Wayne Rooney, Peter Sapsford, Hillary and Peter Shead,
Dean Armstrong, Ramon Brant, Wally Collis, Julie & Opie Foai,
Damien Goddard, Lube, Nigel and Natalie Gray, Holistic Medical Center,
Deva Khalsa & Monte Nightswonger, Dana & Simon Lee,

All members are highly commended and we appreciate your continuing assistance.

Lisa Terpstra & Tatiana Senkeviciene

CO FOLO ANZO & FINANCE DIRECTOR ANZO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humanitarian $100,000
Premier Benefactor $50,000
Benefactor $35,000
NZ Ideal Org Contributor $20,000
NZ Ideal Org Supporter $10,000
Leading Contributor $5,000
Contributor $1,000
Supporter $ 500
Participant $ 100
Sober $ 0

"Thank you very much" from Diamond Dave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcfI6sZj6sA

Last edited:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
The special Legion of honour club members.

Looks to be less then $1.5 million raised, how much is this thing suppose to be costing? If its anything the size of Sydney or Melbourne they could still be fundraising in 10 years time.

Looks to be less then $1.5 million raised, how much is this thing suppose to be costing? If its anything the size of Sydney or Melbourne they could still be fundraising in 10 years time.

One or two of their doners are dead now, and they may have to wait for the others to die to cash in on post mortem opportunities. They do not have a good list of big earners there like they do in some other countries.:no:

randomx

Patron with Honors
Deceased

Yep several are deceased.

Denny Frater OT 8
Wally Collis OT 7
Winston Dickey (Was dead for a week before anyone noticed.)
Peter Sapsford.
Ian Gillott had a minor stroke last year at Flag. Was sent home. "There are no failed cases at Flag.....just failed PC`s."
Now in a home for those who can`t function in life. ...."& family" is pure fantasy.
Dr. Helen Smith ED AK FDN, shouted him a $100 flight in a Tiger Moth in exchange for his $100,000.
She told the "& family" that she paid half of his $100,000. That is a LIE. If it were true... why is he a Humanitarian and not a
"Premier Benefactor ?"
Harvey Stapleton. (Any time I ask after him people say "Isn`t he dead ?"

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep several are deceased.

Denny Frater OT 8
Wally Collis OT 7
Winston Dickey (Was dead for a week before anyone noticed.)
Peter Sapsford.
Ian Gillott had a minor stroke last year at Flag. Was sent home. "There are no failed cases at Flag.....just failed PC`s."
Now in a home for those who can`t function in life. ...."& family" is pure fantasy.
Dr. Helen Smith ED AK FDN, shouted him a $100 flight in a Tiger Moth in exchange for his $100,000.
She told the "& family" that she paid half of his $100,000. That is a LIE. If it were true... why is he a Humanitarian and not a
"Premier Benefactor ?"
Harvey Stapleton. (Any time I ask after him people say "Isn`t he dead ?"

i dont understand what you are you saying about half of the $100,000 Ian Gillott donated and helen smiths involvement?

Fantastic exchange.The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Lets get this planet cleared, forget about our own group members.
Whats the saying, never desert a comrade in need or in danger.
Decency, compassion ( misunderstood as sympathy) the most ethical group on the planet.When Help becomes betrayal.

Lets "look after" all others and victimise our comrades.
makes ferris smile his nazi smile...

You could donate 10 million and still be declared by some of these idiots, and it would be nodded at like a sane action.
Ron did say man cannot be trusted with justice, he was talking about when OSA take control,welcome to george orwells 1984.

Its all for the greatest good though..Right?