What's new

News Expose about Scientology in Berlin

alexm

Patron with Honors
I know that these videos are a bit old, from August last year but I recently found them on YouTube and can't believe I missed them.

Please watch this news report from Germany done by a journalist who went undercover with a camera and wire into the Berlin org.

Also please read my story which is linked below for more about my experience in Berlin:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9778

Note at the Soren mentioned in the news story is the Dir RAP in my writen experience.

Please watch and read and let me know your responces.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF3y7W1W4V4

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZKG52VQ0F0&feature=related

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfCSFmAVRhM&feature=related

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
Wow. Some of the best and most accurate reporting on Scientology that I've seen in a long time. The journalist is very fair. It's nice to see that the Scientologists in Germany are just as crazy as the ones here in the United States.

alexm

Patron with Honors
Thank you for the link, that other documentary is amazing!

I am so happy on what is going on in Berlin.

FoTi

Crusader
Thank you

Thanks Alexm for posting those videos. I had never seen those.

That was a really good program. I wonder if the Anons have seen it.

:goodposting:

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for posting, Alexm. It's so sick that they resort to outright lies and feel comfortable doing so. "I'll be cause over cancer?" "Yes".

Especially if they actually believe that Scientology is all it claims, why lie?

And if this is the state of teh strongest org, winning the 2008 birthday game? Well then the game really is up for the church. The outright lies are the death ratte as far as I am concerned.

Certainly in my experience I didn't see outright lying like this, and if someone said "No I don't want to sign", we might persist but certainly wouldn't try for a signature that we knew would mean a blow form the course room and Scientology as a whole.

And boy did this fellow look haunted.
Thanks AlexM

klidov

Wow.

This was really something to watch. I know it happens, but still it is shocking to see.

Sharone Stainforth

Thank you alexm for posting these videos.

Very concerned about the young children.This organization needs to be shut down.Its dangerous.

wogmonster

Patron
Thanks for that. I hadn't seen them either. Interesting how they were promising a certain salary at all...I know I got paid $0 more often than a $100... as staff. Seems like salaries haven't changed much in twenty years...

alexm

Patron with Honors
Thanks Alexm for posting those videos. I had never seen those.

That was a really good program. I wonder if the Anons have seen it.

:goodposting:

I know I just saw them 2 days ago :duh: and I'm still freaked out about it. I seriously can't believe it, I remember Thorsten Brocks name on invoices as I worked in treasury and did those God damn freakin closeouts every day. :angry:

alexm

Patron with Honors
Thanks for posting, Alexm. It's so sick that they resort to outright lies and feel comfortable doing so. "I'll be cause over cancer?" "Yes".

Especially if they actually believe that Scientology is all it claims, why lie?

And if this is the state of teh strongest org, winning the 2008 birthday game? Well then the game really is up for the church. The outright lies are the death ratte as far as I am concerned.

Certainly in my experience I didn't see outright lying like this, and if someone said "No I don't want to sign", we might persist but certainly wouldn't try for a signature that we knew would mean a blow form the course room and Scientology as a whole.

And boy did this fellow look haunted.
Thanks AlexM

And can you believe that they might get Saint Hill size? :ohmy: This is purly a PR move. I remember when the telex line, water, heat, electicity and the elevators stop working due to the lack of bill payments. Saint Hill size? :confused2: Something ain't right. :grouch:

The birthday game means nothing except the starving staff ate one extra free meal every week. You should see how the staff just completely run up to the food tables. It is amazing, like farm animals. :bigcry:

alexm

Patron with Honors
Thank you alexm for posting these videos.

Very concerned about the young children.This organization needs to be shut down.Its dangerous.

You should also be concern with the young children who are woking on staff. :omg: In Nevember 2006, although now most are 18 the org hired a bunch of underaged teenagers from Switzerland. The youngest of which was 15 years old. Can you believe that? :ohmy: Many staff are under 18 when they star their contracts leaving school and they do not get an education outside Scientology. :grouch: Unfortunatly now most of these teens are now 18 so there is nothing the police can do but is still is sick. :duh:

alexm

Patron with Honors
Thanks for that. I hadn't seen them either. Interesting how they were promising a certain salary at all...I know I got paid $0 more often than a $100... as staff. Seems like salaries haven't changed much in twenty years...

The average for expeditor is half of the €50's that HCO promises. They are lying and I know first hand I lived with that Soren kid for two months. you do not know how happy I am that he and his tactics are exposed on like TV and the internet.

He had a girlfriend named Stephanie she was the PPO then DTS ubt last I heard she had blown. I really, really hope that she is back home with her family and out of Scientology for good. I am myself trying to see if I can get more information on her where abouts. I do hope that she is ok.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for those videos. I love how they talk about the lies from the Scientology rep.
Great stuff.:thumbsup:

The Emeter sure works well as a lie detector.

alexm

Patron with Honors
Thanks for those videos. I love how they talk about the lies from the Scientology rep.
Great stuff.:thumbsup:

The Emeter sure works well as a lie detector.

It only works when you pay $3000 for a wheatstone bridge that you can buy for $20 at radioshack.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The author is Dr. Lilly von Marcab of easter island? sure.

Obviously it's a pseudonym but the person - assuming it is only one using the name - has posted several other "press releases" I've seen. Plus google the name and there is a lot more.

Paul