What's new

News Flash ! Adelaide org not an org anymore ?

Purple Rain

Crusader
This reminds me of when I was on the EPF and they were remodelling the AO. The whole top floor was completely gutted - wall to wall rubble and asbestos dust and so forth. Anyway, we were given the task of getting rid of the pigeons who were busily roosting there. It seemed like a pretty ideal org for a pigeon anyways. So, we were like what the hell do we do with the pigeons? To kill or not to kill, that was the question .... Well, I was kind of in the 'not to kill' camp, but if they had to go I sure didn't want to be the one to do it. But there was one guy there that was really against the pigeon-murdering ... "That's out-5D!!!" he exclaimed. Oh, I still love it! LOL!! Out-5D! Yeah, they did kill the pigeons.

Jump

Operating teatime
This reminds me of when I was on the EPF and they were remodelling the AO. The whole top floor was completely gutted - wall to wall rubble and asbestos dust and so forth. Anyway, we were given the task of getting rid of the pigeons who were busily roosting there. It seemed like a pretty ideal org for a pigeon anyways. So, we were like what the hell do we do with the pigeons? To kill or not to kill, that was the question .... Well, I was kind of in the 'not to kill' camp, but if they had to go I sure didn't want to be the one to do it. But there was one guy there that was really against the pigeon-murdering ... "That's out-5D!!!" he exclaimed. Oh, I still love it! LOL!! Out-5D! Yeah, they did kill the pigeons.

Out-5D pigeon murder??? How hypocritical.

But according to HH's 'law of complementary tech', I guess it was OK if it was done

'quietly and without sorrow'

:nervous:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Thanks for the pic and news.

This is indeed good news as this is the NEW address for CoS and so this truly is a downgrade. There is no Org + Life Improvement Centre that I speculated before, Adelaide has been reduced to just a shabby not-even-an-org!

Aside from that, this place could definitely use some raiding and trolling. :anon:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Pat Molloy was posted on Garrison to the Adelaide some years ago due to his then wife being pregnant, I have withheld his wife's name as she in no longer in the SO. Pat was recalled back to the SO in the last 2 years and bringing his young lad with him to continue his SO career.

So that would account for the Adelaide Org going under with no COMMAND INTENTION at the helm :surrender: :dieslaughing:

Pat wake up your son deserves much more than what the SO can offer mate. :angry:

As for Pat's wife, great girl worked with her in the SO and I feel for her that she has given her son to the cult.:bigcry:

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
What's the foot traffic like? Obviously none when you took the pic.

I took the pic about 530pm Sunday afternoon. There is absolutely no foot traffic in this location after hours. During the week people go past but its not a retail area, so people are in transit. This area of Pulteney St is not a destination!

The Life Improvement Centre is really shouting it's success from the roof tops - these premises show how good life can really be!!!

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
. o O ( mmm pigeon .. makes a change from rice n beans i guess )

:p

Back in the old org in Waymouth Street, - 24-28 that is, there was quite spectacular pigeon habitat in the building's atrium. (a grandious term for the middle bit of this crappy old tumbled down wreck of a place). The roof down below could well have been mined for fertiliser. The acid in pigeon poo is apparently the best fertiliser in the world. We could have grown hydroponic tomatoes in the gutters and had fresh veggies to feed to the purif students. Damn, why do these great ideas come too late?

Purple Rain

Crusader
Back in the old org in Waymouth Street, - 24-28 that is, there was quite spectacular pigeon habitat in the building's atrium. (a grandious term for the middle bit of this crappy old tumbled down wreck of a place). The roof down below could well have been mined for fertiliser. The acid in pigeon poo is apparently the best fertiliser in the world. We could have grown hydroponic tomatoes in the gutters and had fresh veggies to feed to the purif students. Damn, why do these great ideas come too late?

Oh, I know! That's a fantastic idea and so not out-5D! Also, if there were no pcs around, you could have hooked the tomatoes up to the e-meters like Ron did, but then how could you eat them I guess, especially when you'd audited them? That would be SO out-5D ... sigh.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hey Min, Welcome back, I've missed you. Funny story! :biggrin:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Here's a picture for you. I was driving past late this arvo and saw the new Life Improvement Centre in all it's glory.

View attachment 4226

I guess "CS" stands for Church of $cientology, but its seems they are trying hard not to be identified with the cult.

I started a new thread on Org Watch regarding this but didn't realize you guys were onto it already. But, hey...good news!!!!

Thanks for the pic. It's hilarious that they are so embarrassed about the name "DIANETICS" that they took out almost all the letters. Although maybe they just fell off and they couldn't afford the glue or screws to put the DIANETI ones back.

I see they still have a window display of DMSMH books. I wonder if they will be disguising those too:

"CS the RN ENCE of TAL TH."

Paul

Thanks for the pic. It's hilarious that they are so embarrassed about the name "DIANETICS" that they took out almost all the letters. Although maybe they just fell off and they couldn't afford the glue or screws to put the DIANETI ones back.

I see they still have a window display of DMSMH books. I wonder if they will be disguising those too:

Paul
I'm actually surprised they are finally starting to understand that everyone already knows it's a con game, even the Nigerian Internet Scammers know enough not to claim they are from Nigeria anymore.

Lucretia

Patron with Honors

Paul

Yes, the CS must be from Dianetics - maybe they thought "CS Foundation" looked snazzy.

How about elf lysis? Guess the book! Or Man Dic (bit rood), or ch ic Dic (stylish rood). Maybe they'd get more sales this way:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes, the CS must be from Dianetics - maybe they thought "CS Foundation" looked snazzy.

How about elf lysis? Guess the book! Or Man Dic (bit rood), or ch ic Dic (stylish rood). Maybe they'd get more sales this way:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

How about Self Anal?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I seem to remember that Scientology has a saying an org never shuts down and the way they actually do shut down an org is to downgrade it to a mission first. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, the picture of the shop looks like a total fail to me. Who would go to a "Life Improvement Centre" in a run down part of town? It looks worse than Hercules Street.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I seem to remember that Scientology has a saying an org never shuts down and the way they actually do shut down an org is to downgrade it to a mission first. Can anyone confirm this?

I've never heard of that method. What I have seen is separate orgs being combined, like a Day and Foundation Org, or a Celebrity Centre and regular org in the same town.

Generally, the "small and failing" orgs just continue to limp along with a handful of — or even just one or two — remaining staff members doing a mockery of an org's regular functions.

Paul