What's new

News too juicy not to share-Debbie Cook blows Scientology

Xcore

Patron
I just heard some news from a couple of my people. It's almost impossible for me to confirm on my own but it came from two different people so it seems credible to me. Maybe you more connected EX-FSO folks could find out.

The news is that Debra Cook and her husband Wayne have blown the SO. When I was there last she was the Captain FSO. I heard that there was the whole restructure where Harvey Jaqcues became the captain FSO and Debbie Cook became the CO FLB or some such post.

If anyone knows anything else about this feel free to elaborate.

Cheers!

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
If that's true, does it mean that the Captain of the FSO is/was an SP? :omg:

It means the "church" has yet to learn that you can't treat people like slaves and them not want out.
Or maybe she saw the end of the line for the church and bailed out before the shit hits the fan.

Seems True

Hi,

I also heard about this from a source that just arrived back from Flag, and she had it confirmed by a senior SO terminal that she is "gone" and no one knows where she is.

Seems pretty true to me.

Good twin

Floater
Hi,

I also heard about this from a source that just arrived back from Flag, and she had it confirmed by a senior SO terminal that she is "gone" and no one knows where she is.

Seems pretty true to me.

Goodness Voldemorte. You certainly are the bearer of good news. Thank you!:happydance:

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Seems true? LMAO. Well, I hope so, for her sake.

non-sequitur: "Sounds True" was a recording studio that interviewed luminary Robert Anton Wilson.

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Seems true? LMAO. Well, I hope so, for her sake.

non-sequitur: "Sounds True" was a recording studio that interviewed luminary Robert Anton Wilson.

I really enjoyed the Cosmic Trigger series.

There are also some excellent clips from interviews with him on Youtube.

Little Bear Victor

Well, damn, there's another person who could tell us more about life in the SP Room -- if and when she feels she is up to it -- for she was there.

I'm not surprised she would blow the first opportunity after experiencing DM's world first-hand. She dedicated her life to standard application of Hubbard's tech in the firm belief she was helping people -- and then got DM's usual "thanks" for it: an SP declare.

Hope she can get back into real life rapidly.

Ladybird

If anyone is in touch with Debbie or if Debbie is reading here, PLEASE PM me!

Please, please PUHLEEZE let this be true!

ScudMuffin

WHOA! I wonder what the total blow out number is for the cult since feb. If we could get an accurate figure that would be brilliant.