What's new

News too juicy not to share-Debbie Cook blows Scientology

Stan D'Teque

Patron with Honors
Smitty, the Debbie Cook I knew was on the road to what you describe but still basically a decent human being. I hope you get to see THAT side of her soon when she starts posting!

nowwhat

Patron with Honors
It was cold wheels. :pfft:

It's a brutal statement but it's honest.

Kind of like when a doctor tells a widow her husband died of a heart attack.. he doesn't say he died from being a fatass who ate too many hot dogs.

:D

Oh, you people are 2 much.

byte301

Crusader
I'm still waiting for news of Mary DeMoss. Anyone? Heard she blew, then heard she didn't, but haven't heard a peep out of her or any reports she's been seen any where.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
From a poster on ESK Debbie Cook went up lines to RTC as of 2004 ish.

Any newer data than that?
If she blew, who knows about it and how?

T

TheSneakster

not important

Last edited by a moderator:

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Since when have there ever been "thousands" of FSO staff - even as a total over time - under Debbie Cook? :no:

Such hyperbole detracts from the truth and blunts the message. :whistling:

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous

...counting body thetans.

Pascal

Debbie Cook blown

Debbie and her husband were here in Lima Peru to visit her brother 4 months ago more or less. A close friend of mine drove them around and was their guide. She's blown, case closed.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Debbie and her husband were here in Lima Peru to visit her brother 4 months ago more or less. A close friend of mine drove them around and was their guide. She's blown, case closed.

Thanks, Pascal. Any more data? Are we likely to see her on ESMB, for instance?

Paul

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I've heard some rather negative things about her - I think in connection with Maria Pia Gardini's story. But then again, a lot of CofS staff, particularly senior management staff, did things then in the cult that they later regretted.

It will be interesting to hear more about her.

Pascal

DB Cook

Thanks, Pascal. Any more data? Are we likely to see her on ESMB, for instance?

Paul

Nope sorry Paul. Her brother and I used te be friends but that ended with my disgrace in CoS. I gave her mother an ethics handling here once and she told me it was better than anything she'd receive at FSO, that shook me at the time. Now I know better. I doubt she'll start posting here. Not her style IMO. She probably just wants to turn the page and enjoy what's left of her life.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Cool, if Harvey is the CO, expect a lot more blows!
That man can shout across continents and has no idea of what ARC stands for.
Expect expansion on this board!:yes:

La La Lou Lou

sparrow

Patron with Honors
I can't wait to use this juicy tidbit at the next protest - especially on the SO members. Now I can say:

Mike Rinder Blew!
Marty Rathbun Blew!
Jan Jentschz Blew!
Jenna Miscavige Blew!
Debbie Cook Blew!

Also I think it's ok to mention now that Kendrick Moxon's son Brian and his wife Eva have both blown. The word is that management was pressuring Eva to have an abortion but she wasn't having it and they both blew.

A crushing blow to Rick Moxon's morale (heehee! :happydance: )

Pascal

I can't wait to use this juicy tidbit at the next protest - especially on the SO members. Now I can say:

Mike Rinder Blew!
Marty Rathbun Blew!
Jan Jentschz Blew!
Jenna Miscavige Blew!
Debbie Cook Blew!

Also I think it's ok to mention now that Kendrick Moxon's son Brian and his wife Eva have both blown. The word is that management was pressuring Eva to have an abortion but she wasn't having it and they both blew.

A crushing blow to Rick Moxon's morale (heehee! :happydance: )

You missed one.

David Miscavige blows!

Goat dicks that is. :p

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for the verification. I like to know what's going on without the guessing. As much as we disagree, I trust what you say. :thumbsup:

Goat dicks....DM.....:lol: