What's new

News too juicy not to share-Debbie Cook blows Scientology

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
Maybe she is out of the sea org, but she appears to still be in good graces on some level or why else is she still friended on Facebook by many Scientologists including Denise Gentile? :ohmy:

She is listed as being in Converse Texas and working for Cosmetic Dental in San Antonio.

Her quote on Facebook:

I was the Captain at Flag for 17 years. I have been recovering from a medical condition and getting better and better.
I have a lot of tech and policy knowledge and want to use it to help others all I can.

Doesn't sound "out" to me.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe she is out of the sea org, but she appears to still be in good graces on some level or why else is she still friended on Facebook by many Scientologists including Denise Gentile? :ohmy:

She is listed as being in Converse Texas and working for Cosmetic Dental in San Antonio.

Her quote on Facebook:

I was the Captain at Flag for 17 years. I have been recovering from a medical condition and getting better and better.
I have a lot of tech and policy knowledge and want to use it to help others all I can.

Doesn't sound "out" to me.

Well, this was in 2008 and now we fast forward to 2014.

Debbie Cook was out but had only reached Stage Two - thinks the evil of Scientology is Miscavige and has not fully become aware that the entire show was a scam.

Debbie was "recovering" from a medical condition. Does anyone find that odd - the Captain at Flag for 17 years and she has a medical condition when they are trained in PTS/SP tech???

LRH says - "All fowl-ups, illnesses are from a PTS condition - connected to an SP"

...and no one found that odd? Amazing how these members can't think with their own tech when it comes to their dear leader or the cult organization....just unbelievable.

I wonder what her last straw was with the cult before she pushed that "send" button on that infamous E-mail?

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/new-years-email-from-debbie-cook/

Pheryn

Patron with Honors

Debbie Cook was out but had only reached Stage Two - thinks the evil of Scientology is Miscavige and has not fully become aware that the entire show was a scam.

Debbie was "recovering" from a medical condition. Does anyone find that odd - the Captain at Flag for 17 years and she has a medical condition when they are trained in PTS/SP tech???

LRH says - "All fowl-ups, illnesses are from a PTS condition - connected to an SP"

...and no one found that odd? Amazing how these members can't think with their own tech when it comes to their dear leader or the cult organization....just unbelievable.

I wonder what her last straw was with the cult before she pushed that "send" button on that infamous E-mail?

The whole Debbie Cook thing has always been a hot button issue, but, my thoughts on the 'last straw' is that she didn't like being on the -receiving- end of the never ending reg cycles. She didn't seem to mind so much when she was squeezing every last penny out of the publics,but, as soon as she became a public herself suddenly it was outrageous. Might not be a popular opinion, but, that's my .02.

FoTi

Crusader

I don't recall what the policy was, but I do remember reading LRH writing something to the effect of..... if a PC named staff members in an org, that was not acceptable, and instead the PC would then be in question, doubted and turned upon. It was too scary to open one's mouth about any situation where someone in a staff position was being suppressive.....you knew if you spoke out you would be fired upon. It was very introverting. People who speak up get stomped on, thrown out or killed. One may learn about the PTS/SP tech, but one may not really use it in Scientology when it comes to staff members. DM can use it all he wants, but nobody else can. And with all the sec checking going on one can't say anything about dear leader without being made wrong and punished. This makes people tend to try not to think about it and if one can't think about it, one can't really look at it or do anything about it.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I don't recall what the policy was, but I do remember reading LRH writing something to the effect of..... if a PC named staff members in an org, that was not acceptable, and instead the PC would then be in question, doubted and turned upon. It was too scary to open one's mouth about any situation where someone in a staff position was being suppressive.....you knew if you spoke out you would be fired upon. It was very introverting. People who speak up get stomped on, thrown out or killed. One may learn about the PTS/SP tech, but one may not really use it in Scientology when it comes to staff members. DM can use it all he wants, but nobody else can. And with all the sec checking going on one can't say anything about dear leader without being made wrong and punished. This makes people tend to try not to think about it and if one can't think about it, one can't really look at it or do anything about it.

Not just public vs staff, but also staff vs more senior staff. You could not be allowed to say a staff member senior to you was suppressing you. Ethics always flowed down hill, never up, and chitting someone senior to you was a fast way to get in trouble -- maybe not immediately, but you would know the guillotine was being oiled up.

I remember a lady in the 80s that was RPFd for reporting a very senior Int exec for trying to get her to have sex with him. She was allowed off the RPF a year and a half later, when it was found out the dude was a major perv, and she was telling the truth.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Brian Moxon got out?

I knew him when I was out at PAC doing training. He and I were in the same room when he first got there. He didn't like me much. One time I was in the room alone and saw a fly crawling around on an apple he had on his bed. Since he wasn't there I put the apple under his covers to keep the fly off. Somehow this was the wrong thing to do and he got all bent out of shape over it. Strange what one remembers 15 years later.

Brian & his wife, Eva Nyegaard are still in, but public's now. They have 2 small children; son, Jack & daughter, Blythe. Brian tried his hand at real estate & did not do well at it. He now advertises himself as "Chef Brian" & is a distributor for Waterless Cooking.

http://www.waterlesscookinginfo.com...ategory/11-waterless-cookware-general-content

His business address is that of a marketing company.

Brian Moxon.
Cook For Life
4129 United Avenue
Mount Dora, FL 32757
[email protected]

http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/...eting-international-in-mount-dora-fl-10000010

Eva has a photo album account which has photos of Brian & the kids. http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-54244346/evanyegaard/photos

Among her followers is Tommy Davis (thomaswdavis28) but his account is private.

profile_1233800824_75sq_1399170652.jpg

profile_199459590_75sq_1394653652.jpg

http://pinsta.me/thomaswdavis28

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-54244346/evanyegaard/followers

Last edited: