Nibs Tells Us the MO of Ron, SR.

bts2free

Patron with Honors
From Hubbard's "Affirmations" or "Admissions"

http://www.lermanet.com/reference/Admissions.pdf

Additionally, for your reading pleasures:

(e) Sexual feeling has been depressed by several things amounting to a major impasse. To cure ulcers of the stomach I was given testosterone and stilbesterol. These reduced my libido to nothing. While taking these drugs I fell in love with Sara. She can be most exciting sexually to me. Because of drugs as above and a hangover from my ex-wife Polly, I sometimes am unexcited by anything sexual. This depresses me.

My wife left me while I was in a hospital with ulcers. Polly was quite cruel. She was never a woman for me. She was under-sexed and had bad sexual habits such as self-laceration done in private. She was no mate for me and yet I retained much affection for her. It was a terrible blow when she left me for I was ill and without prospects. I know, by this, she actually wanted no more than my ability to support her. This has had an effect of impotency upon me, has badly reduced my ego.

Polly was very bad for me sexually. Because of her coldness physically, the falsity of her pretensions, I believed myself a near eunuch between 1933 and 1936 or ? when I found I was attractive to other women. I had many affairs. But my failure to please Polly made me always pay so much attention to my momentary mate that I derived small pleasure myself. This was an anxiety neurosis which cut down my natural powers.

In 1938-39 I met a girl in New York, Helen, who pleased me very much physically. I loved her and she me. The affair would have lasted had not Polly found out. Polly made things so miserable that I finally detested her and became detested by Helen, who two-timed me on my return to New York in 1941. This also reduced my libido. I have had Helen since but no longer want her. She does not excite me and I do not love her.

In 1942 - December 17th or thereabouts - while training in Miami, Florida, I met a girl named Ginger who excited me. She was a very loose person but pretended a great love for me. From her I received an infection of gonnohorea (sp?). I was terrified by it, the consequences of being discovered by my wife, the navy, my friends. I went to a private doctor who treated me with sulfa-thiazole and so forth. I thought I was cured but on a plane headed to Portland, Ore. I found I was not. I took to dosing myself with sulfa in such quantities that I was afraid I had affected my brain. My wife came to Portland. I took what precautions I could. I think actually that the disease was utterly cured very early. This fear further depressed my libido. My wife disliked the act anyway, I believe, even after she had a hysterectomy in 1938. (She was always terrified of childbirth but conceived despite all precautions seven times in five years resulting in five abortions and two children. I am quite fond of my children but my wife always tried to convince me that I hated them.)

I carried this fear of the disease to sea with me. I was reprimanded in San Diego in mid-43 for firing on the Mexican coast and was removed from command of my ship. This on top of having sunk two Jap subs without credit, the way my crew lied for me at the Court of Inquiry, the insults of the High Command, all combined to put me in the hospital with ulcers.

I returned to sea as navigator of a large ship and was subsequently selected for the Military Government School at Princeton whither I went in 1944-45 for three months. During my Princeton sojourn I was very tired and harrassed (sp?) and spent week-ends with a writer friend in Philadelphia. He almost forced me to sleep with his wife. Meanwhile I had a affair with a woman named Ferne. Somehow, perhaps because I had constantly wet feet and no sleep at Princeton, I contracted a staphloceus infection. I mistook it for gonnhorea and until I arrived at Monterey, believed my old illness had returned. I consulted a doctor there who reassured me. This affair again depressed my libido. The staphloceus infection has not entirely vanished, appearing as rheumatism which only small doses of stilbestrol will remove. The hormone further reduces my libido and I am nearly impotent.

Sara, my sweetheart, is young, beautiful, desirable. We are very gay companions. I please her physically until she weeps about any separation. I want her always. But I am 13 years older than she. She is heavily sexed. My libido is so low I hardly admire her naked.

I mean to be constant to her. I love her very much. But to live with her I must regain my sexual powers, my stimulus.

I must cease to take hormones. I must rebuild my feeling of excitement about things sexual.

I have a very bad masturbatory history. I was taught when I was 11 and, despite guilt, fear of insanity, etc. etc. I persisted. At a physical examination at a Y when I was about 13, the examiner and the people with him called me out of the line because my testicles hung low and cautioned me about what would happen if I kept on masturbating. This "discovery" was a bad shock to me.

I had to be so silent about it that now when a bedspring squeaks I lose all libido. I eventually found out I would not be insane, or injure myself but the scars remain.

Polly pretended a hollow passion which disgusted me. But I am lingeringly fond of her even so. I am also nostalgic about Helen.

By eliminating certain fears by hypnosis, curing my rheumatism and laying off hormones, I hope to restore my former libido. I must! By hypnosis I must be convinced as follows:

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thats classic , stuff your own empty capsules with powder.

Embellishment of Darwins theory is right on."Trumped" Dianetics this life application. He certainly turned it up.

When you used the Benzedrine , do you remember how long the effects lasted? How much you would use to get speeding, did it make your mind race, quicker thoughts, more perceptive ? or just laugh?

The "pink / orange" pills , were they two tone coloured.

Nibs has said he was high on 30 milligrams and he was a big lad at 220-240 pounds.

It wasn't a "powder", it was a blotter soaked with Benny liquid. We would tear off a piece and stuff it in a capsule.
No idea of the dosage amount.
It made the mind race. Prolly the heart, too. Made you chew the inside of your cheeks. I was a good student thru the last year and a half of my hi school, cuz I thought I was smarter. I could stay up until 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning at the Musician's Union ( Club) and still get to school and make the grade.

My recall just kicked in......Bennies were white average sized pills. DEXEDRINE was the pink one .

The Dexedrine pills were sort of triangular or heart shaped, small, and were pink with an orangeish tint. All one color, not striped.
I weighed just under 100 lbs. After I grew up, I had access to pills, and no longer ate the blotter. Pill Tech. LOL .I often would halve the pills. ( o yeah. the Dexxies had a sort of crease down the middle.
Taking pills wasn't my thing. They were too hard on my body.

Challenge

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re Scientologie... I believe the pub date of that was 1934 prewar germany. It includes 'gradations of awareness" and similar concepts... but there is, also, I believe the word Scientology in a 1908 book called "The New Word" which has three references to "scientology" but in THAT book it used as a word for PSEUDOSCIENCE!

1908-scientology.JPG

More info HERE

Arnie,

Fantastic find, sir!

Just ordered it.

Thanks!

hh​

This may be a bit off point, and I appologize, however, after reading the NIBs penthouse interview, I see a lot of simiilarities between him, DM, Marty, Arron Saxton and a few others who's names I can't recall in their haydays. Is this my imagination, or is Scn really good at creating OA's? (Operating Assholes)

Mimsey

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Specifically what similarities are you talking about Mimsey.

Being coerced into violence on the Job?

Remember Nibs was a caring family man.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
This may be a bit off point, and I appologize, however, after reading the NIBs penthouse interview, I see a lot of simiilarities between him, DM, Marty, Arron Saxton and a few others who's names I can't recall in their haydays. Is this my imagination, or is Scn really good at creating OA's? (Operating Assholes)

Mimsey

No, It seems you are in between. - You don't want to believe anyone. Right?

Look at it as a progress line where you are in the middle/almost at the end...

Just sayin'

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Mimsey

Careful...if you diss a beloved pundit, you'll get in twouble here... :lol:

guanoloco

As-Wased

Mimsey

Maybe it's a case of the apple not falling far from the tree...

guanoloco

As-Wased
I remember being in Philadelphia when the FBI anc the U.S. Marshall's Office were after my father on a contempt-of-court charge.

What year was this ?

Was it the Purcell Foundation break in enter charges with Mary sue and James Elliot loading the van ? or Ron drawing on a check from the foundation for $9000 when he had lost the account authority?

WOW! I love this Nibs stuff!

Here's what I found:

MR. LeCHER: You left Scientology in 1959, and you began to disassociate yourself from the organization. According to this that I have, you watched the organization become a criminal conspiracy. Can you tell me about that?

MR. DeWOLFE: Well, that is slightly incorrect. I was very much a part of the criminal conspiracy through the fifties, so it really wasn't me watching it become a criminal conspiracy. It would have to be I watched it continue to become a criminal conspiracy, to be more accurate. Well, you must realize that power corrupts, and. absolute power corrupts absolutely. But I wish to paraphrase on that, which is that, for instance, power is very enjoyable, and total and absolute power is ecstasy.

Scientology is a power and money game. The definition of life in Scientology is what it's called it's a game. Life is a game, the same as Monopoly or playing Gin Rummy. And it doesn't have all that much reality to it, which means that you can pretty well do what you please. And one of -- my father always felt that he was above the law because he had created the law. He created whatever rules, regulations, and laws to be lived by. There was only one sin in Scientology, which was repeated to me at least a few thousand times, which is, getting caught.

MR. LeCHER: Can you be more specific about

MR. DeWOLFE: Well, I'll give you a basic viewpoint.

MR. LeCHER: We'll get into that a little later.

MR. DeWOLFE: I think, yesterday I alluded to several things that we did. For instance, in the Philadelphia fiasco being served the papers by the U.S. Marshalls in December 53, I ran around and emptied all of the bank accounts out, which was, I guess, subverting the purposes and the desires of the federal court. And we grabbed up all of the mailing lists and ran off with them. And I remember going around all day before the court thing and hoarding and putting away what money we could from a couple of -- I think we had two bank accounts*I didn't have, my father did -.two bank accounts. And We went out in the country and I hid for a day or so to make sure that both the mailing lists and the money were protected. This was money which, I would imagine, rightfully the federal court would have been interested in. We did such things as when we took the organization over from John Naugerbauer and Helen O'Brien, I mean, we beat the hell out of them. I mean, that --

MR. LeCHER: Physically?

MR. DeWOLFE: Huh? This would be in 1953.

MR. LeCHER: Physically, did you beat them or mentally

MR. DeWOLFE: Yes, yes. And

MR. LeCHER: Physically, you beat the hell out of them?

MR. DeWOLFE:
Correct. We -- that was Ernie Kitsch and I did that little number.

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hmm...some of this is pretty different from what Helen O'Brien actually wrote in her book about the subject, Dianetics in Limbo.

Am I allowed to say that? :lol:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Hmm...some of this is pretty different from what Helen O'Brien actually wrote in her book about the subject, Dianetics in Limbo.

Absolutely, I'd love you to! Be specific because I, for one, would really like to know the discrepancies/details!

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Why dont you say it VC, why stop at the mystery, i didnt like Nibs.

What exactly did Helen O'brien write in her book.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ha ha

of course not,FZ knows it was all funk..

Its a illusion that Hubbard Sr is strained smiling here (61-62?)

lrhfamily.jpg

Diana (born 1952), Quentin (born 1954), Suzette (born 1955)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Well, she sure didn't write that she'd been beaten or was sleeping with Hubbard. IIRC, she said that she and John Neugebauer (aka John Noyga) left because they were fed up with Hubbard's bullshit and that as a parting comment, Helen told LRH that he was like the cow who gave good milk then kicked over the bucket of milk.

Sounds like either Hubbard was fibbing about Helen and John or that Nibs was fibbing. I cannot tell because with all this, you only get he said/she said type stuff.

Neither LRH nor Nibs were above lying or bending the truth, though, obviously, Hubbard has more lies to his credit than would Nibs.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
After looking through The Aberree I havent seen anything about Nibs beating up on Helen or John physically, with Helen sending in bits of info to the newsletter and with Alphia Hart publishing it & Hubbard & Co's antics from Phoenix.

what i have pieced together is John was devastated after the takeover/move.

Ive not seen any other mention of Nibs and this Ernie Kitsch? one armed guy, does anyone else know or knew the one armed guy?

We did such things as when we took the organization over from John Naugerbauer and Helen O'Brien, I mean, we beat the hell out of them. I mean, that --

MR. LeCHER: Physically?

MR. DeWOLFE: Huh? This would be in 1953.

MR. LeCHER: Physically, did you beat them or mentally

MR. DeWOLFE: Yes, yes. And

MR. LeCHER: Physically, you beat the hell out of them?

MR. DeWOLFE: Correct.

We -- that was Ernie Kitsch and I did that little number.

MR. LeCHER: Is that the man -- the one-armed man?

MR. DeWOLFE: Yes.

Why is Nibs saying Huh, 1953? Is someone else asking questions at the same time?

Hi Jachss99 - you want specifics? Check these pearls:

Yeah. We'd strong-arm them. I did it myself. And you had to realize that I weighed around 240 pounds in those days. When I taught Scientology, no students ever blew my courses! I would go out and physically retrieve my students.
Hubbard: Because I thought I was all-knowing, all-powerful --totally arrogant and egotistical --for one thing. I was quite insufferable.

Hubbard: I remember locking one girl up in a shack out in the desert for at least a couple or weeks.

In the fifties all I had to do was call a guy up on the telephone and say, "Well, I think your wife would like to know about your mistress."

Um? He may come across as Mr."ARC" now, but back in the day, he was another one of those power tripping super clams, Marty, DM, El Ron, Arron S. and a few other stellar personalities that were in the church.

I mean, they are all appologists, "Aw, jeeze dudes, like I'm like totally sorry for the bad karma dude and the in your face shit I pulled when I was suckin on the man's teat before the statute of limitations ran out..."

What is DM gonna say after he gets put out to pasture in his Hustler magazine interview? "It was all Marty's fault.. he made me loose sight that the Old man's was the only pure tech, and made me think I was source..."

Yeah, right.

What was that line from the Grandson's video rap that he attributed to Nibs - "Don't believe all of what you read, but believe what you say"? And isn't El Ron's proposition "what's real is what's real for you" or words to that effect, really a justifier to not confront and understand reality, but just make crap up wholesale?

Yes, VaD, I am having a problem believing.

Mimsey

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nibs was controlling , he said what he did, he said he was insufferable, no one is exactly the same, Nibs was manipulated and intimidated, he knew what his father was capable of.

All im trying to say is Nibs was at least a caring father and husband, who took on a very dangerous cult of sociopaths, with few friends to support him.

as it looks there is no one above Miscavige , I think he would die before contemplating seeking sympathy or understanding.

Hi Jachss99 - you know, all I read when I wrote that post, was the Penthouse interview. Now that I have read the tape interview #1 (and are there more? If so, where?) I have a different point of view of Nibs. Now he appears as a tech zealot (for want of a better word) who was intent on getting people to use the tech.

Someone else said I need to read more, and I don't dispute them in the least.
Because there's another prime truth you ought to know, and that is that Dad never practised what he preached.
That was one of the first awful realizations I had about Ron, and it took a while for me to believe it was true. On study, I saw the contradictions in the tech, and I used the data "what is later superceeded the earlier" to allign them instead of confronting which was real and which was not. But after being thrown under the bus by the church, then surfing scientology on the net, reading stuff, I began to find the ice covering the lake cracking beneath my feet.

Another important fact you should know is that Dad could not stand a terminal of comparable magnitude. If anyone got close to his power level he destroyed them.
This again is something I have witnessed in Scientology - the fallen angels - the tons of people that have been tossed - and there is that ominous line on the bottom of each department on the org board like dept of reg (if recall serves) was "to drive in more people than the org could waste"

DM started doing that day one - purging all of his threats. Is that part of the job description, written in on our DNA? Like the male lion taking over a pride of lionesses, and killing all of the male cubs?

There are so many points he makes on this tape I find true, it all leads back to my first cog when I was dusting the busses tire tracks off my back as it sped off towards the cliff, was that I had to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Ron, it was becoming obvious, had left a salt and pepper legacy, a mish mash of truth and lies, and if I wanted to gain any thing from it, it was up to me to discover and use it.

Welcome to planet earth...
Mimsey