Nibs Tells Us the MO of Ron, SR.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, I agree with you Mark. Work needs to be done to seperate the one from the other. Maybe one day when I retire and have time on my hands I'll have a go at it.

But to answer Arnie now: What you say it also basically correct amd I partially accept the rebuke. But in using the ad hominem rebuttal one needs to look a little further at some aspects of the original arguer's methods - in this case Nibs's.

Where a proponent makes allegations based on experiences he claims to have had 50 or more years in the past and there is no possible way now of proving the allegations either as correct or false or to substantiate them in any other way, and the whole argument rests in its entirety on the said alleger's accusations which he makes repeatedly and in the comfort of knowing that no one can refute them, and one observes further that this person presents nothing other than such irrefutable allegations, then I think the label of "nutter" has some merit and is justified.

In the one talk he gave where he went beyond this - the tape transcript - I gave him full credit for it.

I like it when you post Leon , but i wish you could be specific about which of the alleger's accusations your referring to.

As many accusations have been confirmed by other sources.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Regardless of what kind of guy Nibs was, I think this is very interesting. I remember being very amazed and appalled at the soul cracking he alleged. Now, that I tend to believe. Not sure why I believe it and god knows what'll happen to me if I confess to any airheaded moment, since there are things I never thought of before getting into the critic's scene, but actually, I believe it.

I found this VERY interesting too a year or so ago. On Youtube I have listened to other sources on this lately, ... a few channellers and 2 participants of what is being called a new "Super Soldier" program. I saw similarity to this 'soul cracking' in another's taped regression of an abduction incident where his 'astral body' seemed to have been ripped out of the physical.

I think that whenever there is a separating away from the total body of consciousness, or whether it is abdicating from being a Prime Creator... One has chosen to operate from a perspective __to experience __ and chosen not to control other factors. If you look at this idea of individuating your consciousness out you see you may be truthfully the entire paradigm. The misconception of identity is voluntary for the time being. It would make sense that anyone trying to force you out or eradicate your vector whether in a body or out was trying to destroy you. :unsure: This 'individual' you I mean.

I have had the experience where an ominousness presence from outside our universe was trying to force me to appear there and diminish my ability to hold a position in space here as an individual being. :ohmy: This was an attack against me as a 7th Dynamic. There are some bigger beings out there playing. There are also some hive minded layered constructs..... These feel like huge clusters of beings sucked into being something like a demigod. They seem to need to feed off of other consciousness that is more alive because its involved in a more vibrant game.

The complete loss of an individual's identity and then becoming that which overwhelmed it is known about. But on a much more terrifying level... think of what the Vegas odds could be on a war between one being against an enormous collective that needs fresh life.. Very Trek-y eh? In this universe everything eats everything else. AS above so below. :nervous: It is only very recently that I have looked at the idea of consciousness secretly feeding off other consciousness. I think the idea of the Anti-Christ is a similar idea.... by being the attempted OWNER of the totality of consciousness sucked in a certain paradigm. (and something is rendering me stupid and very tired as I try to type this concept ...interesting) It all has to do with WILL. Who is creating the future outcomes.

In the 'super soldier' program it seems that they are training especially adept individuals to operate from more than one viewpoint at a time. The individuals are drilled and are creating sort of an astral body or lightbody with their consciousness 'in' it and then placing those into activities simultaneously from different vectors. I think this is just back engineering of a natural ability on a higher level. I have heard also of a case of between lives abduction where they get a more powerful individual and somehow cause a bi-location of the being to take on more than one physical form. All this at a grander level might be misconception or illusion, but such IS the make up of our agreements in this universe. We would have to have agreed to some of these laws of operating in this universe in order for such to be later applied against us. But this is dealing with an area of considerations having to do with Knowing and and an unwillingness to Know About. That's going behind the 'VEIL' (skirting 'magic' again possibly)

I really don't think you will come across the idea of 'soul cracking' except with sorts that like to play with magic and consciousness in this universe. It is a most sacred area these folks are violating.

Getting back to that tape transcript now for a bit. In it Nibs refers to OT-3 and says that the incident described is a description of "one of the gates of hell". Just what do you think this is all about? Does anyone have any further info on this? Bear ibn mind that OT-3 came out ten years after Nibs left the CofS - so what he read about it he must have done on the web since the web first got invented (or did it via the Freezone somewhere. Alternatively Daddy was onto this stuff - Incident 2 etc - years before he released OT3 and Nibs got it at that earlier time. More info on this anyone?

Also he says that the Bible is a handbook for Black Magic. WTF???? Can anyone explain or elaborate on this?

Supposing this Hell and Bible stuff is all true, then that would tend to give some credence to the "I am the anti-christ" stuff of the OT-8 Student Briefing. Now I know everyone is all agreed that that was/is a forgery, but no one has yet revealed who made the forgery. Who did it? Or was it perhaps not a forgery at all? I have always kept an open mind n that on - there are things in it which to me makes it look suspiciously like the old man wrote it himself. The style of it and such things

And let's suppose further - just for discussion sake - that he really was the anti-christ that the christians go on about - what sort of a game-plan does that imply! My Gawd! Who is playing this game?

There is a whole can of worms in this article of Nibs's. Or even a dozen or more cans of worms.

This GATES OF HELL thing I never got until just lately. I think this is a paradigm, a control network used by a great many beings in a sort of pocket universe. They WANT themselves to be the weigh station and the 'pass through' gate. They cannot depend on everyone else to conform to what the established LAWS in this are. We change our minds all the time and we are all mavericks from so many other places and have been here so many different lenghths of time. We are not all saturated into agreement with what some controllers of this area WANT nor do we care.

Last week I caught an article on who The Lords of Karma are supposed to be or have mocked themselves up as being. They are entities being demigods and givers of graces and punishments and supreme judges of the soul they catch after death. I got a really sick feeling in my gut like realizing there IS a giant sector wanting to play the game of being the overlords of right and wrong re human beings. Like maybe there is a bogey man under the bed. Hell, I guess anyone can play any game they want. I just have never felt impinged upon by it before. A couple of months ago this was no longer the case. It feels like a huge storm cloud approaching from a distant horizon. Like there could be an attempt to harvest the earth for judgement in some fashion by god knows what.

This enforcement of The Gates of Hell may have happened during Babylonian magic times to solder beings into operating with the paradigm here. Maybe they were dumped into this universe thru a vortex or something. It has to do with obeying the LAW. (which just might be some demiurge' s WILL.) I can see though where Hubbard's idea of a deliberately created trauma with beings captured in sheets of flame rising from the surface of the planet up into space and being implanted could come in. Possibly they were being smelted with the Laws of this universe.

It is interesting that Ron hit this demiurge Xenu while trying to ascend via magic to an omnipotent state. It is as if once you have arrived here through the Gates of Hell you are no longer entitled to be omnipresent because you are now a 'soul' owned by a higher 'god'. It does seem that many who have tried to ascend up the planes have hit a ceiling where they can not pass.. They hit one stop after another, self sabotage, or the feeling that they have hidden evil aspects and must restrain themselves. They are triggering this contrived phony oneness with The Adversary....Satan. (Xenu?) And we have no confront on evil, or ourselves as The Evil One. (Implant) It's interesting that those who are willing to be one with Satan in order to obtain some surmised power restrain themselves from NOTHING. DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW. They have willfully abandoned any moral conscience.

An old hand at magic and manipulation, LRH would have looked at this as a control operation by someone who appointed himself Lord over all. He would have spotted that it was about interferring with the self derterminism of individuals. He would've spotted that someone was out to possibly claim ownership of all consciousness involved through some inescapable ploy. And I suspect TIME is the pisser in this. LRHs involvement with 'incidents' implanted incidents, false gpms, switching time tracks around, having another's incidents and time tracks, false time tracks___and this comment (maybe not his) about being at war with those who stand outside time re OT VIII etc .... is in the same ball of wax.

Last edited:
Hi -
Mims, good conjecture...however, I'm thinking that if he was "pay me and I'll shut up" then his accusations would need to be true in order for him to get paid.

I can agree that the average person could lie and church management could safely ignore it, however, being that he is Nibs, there is a certain notariaty connected with his status of being Ron's son, that allows him to say almost anything and it will be believed by press and public.

I am not trying to practice ad hominum on Nibs by saying that looking at his situation, being broke and the end in sight, he appears to be twisting their (DM et al) arms to force them to pony up a generous helping of cash. It would seem to me that he could / would embelish the facts of his drug use and ocult influence to enflame the press and public to increase his leverage.

I don't know how much the drug use has independant validation, other than his "Pink and Blue" letters, the drug teeth on the RSM video interview. I have read an account that said there were no indications of a drug stash on the ship (I'm sorry, I don't recall who said that)

While I agree a lot of it has the ring of truth, I question how much is valid and how much is hogwash. Remember this was in the glory days prior to Wollersheim and the church management thought it was invincible. He would need a big stick to get their attention.

Finally, didn't Nibs recant after a settlement? It seems to be more of the old shell game, what is true and which ain't? Which leaves me and thee in the lurch.

Mimsey

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I found this VERY interesting too a year or so ago. On Youtube I have listened to other sources on this lately, ... a few channellers and 2 participants of what is being called a new "Super Soldier" program. I saw similarity to this 'soul cracking' in another's taped regression of an abduction incident where his 'astral body' seemed to have been ripped out of the physical.

I think that whenever there is a separating away from the total body of consciousness, or whether it is abdicating from being a Prime Creator... One has chosen to operate from a perspective __to experience __ and chosen not to control other factors. If you look at this idea of individuating your consciousness out you see you may be truthfully the entire paradigm. The misconception of identity is voluntary for the time being. It would make sense that anyone trying to force you out or eradicate your vector whether in a body or out was trying to destroy you. :unsure: This 'individual' you I mean.

I have had the experience where an ominousness presence from outside our universe was trying to force me to appear there and diminish my ability to hold a position in space here as an individual being. :ohmy: It was an attack against the spiritual being ..myself. There are some bigger beings out there playing. There are also some etheric stacked super constructs..... These feel like huge clusters of beings sucked up into being something like a demigod. They seem to need to feed off of other consciousness that is more alive because its involved in a more vibrant game.

The complete loss of an individual's identity and then becoming that which overwhelmed it is known about. But on a much more terrifying level... think of what the Vegas odds could be on a war between one being against an enormous collective that needs fresh life.. Very Trek-y eh? In this universe everything eats everything else. AS above so below. :nervous: It is only very recently that I have looked at the idea of consciousness secretly feeding off other consciousness. I think the idea of the Anti-Christ is a similar idea.... by being the attempted OWNER of the totality of consciousness involved in a certain paradigm. (and something is rendering me stupid and very tired as I try to type this concept ...interesting) It all has to do with WILL. Who is creating future outcomes.

In the 'super soldier' program it seems that they are training especially adept individuals to operate from more than one viewpoint at a time. The individuals are drilled and are creating sort of an astral body or lightbody with their consciousness 'in' it and then placing those into operations simultaneously from different vectors. I think this is just back engineering of a natural ability on a higher level. I have heard also of a case of between lives abduction where they get a more powerful individual and somehow cause a divide of the being to take on more than one physical form. All this at a grander level might be misconception or illusion, but such IS the make up of our agreements in this universe. We would have to have agreed to some of these laws of operating in this universe in order for such to be later applied against us. But this is dealing with an area of considerations having to do with Knowing and and an unwillingness to Know About. That's going behind the 'VEIL' (And we're skirting 'magic' again possibly)

I really don't think you will come across the idea of 'soul cracking' except with sorts that like to play with magic and consciousness in this universe. It is a most sacred area these folks are violating.

This GATES OF HELL thing I never got until just lately. I think this is a paradigm, a control network used by a great many beings in a sort of pocket universe. They WANT and rely upon themselves to be the weigh station and the 'pass through' gate. They cannot depend on everyone else to conform to what the established LAWS in this are. We change our minds all the time and we are all mavericks from so many other places and have been here so many different lenghths of time. We are not all saturated into agreement with what some controllers of this area WANT nor do we care.

Last week I caught an article on who The Lords of Karma are supposed to be or have mocked themselves up as being. They are entities being demigods and givers of graces and punishments and supreme judges of the soul they catch after death. I got a really sick feeling in my gut like realizing there IS a giant sector wanting to play the game of being the overlords of right and wrong re human beings. Like maybe there is a bogey man under the bed. Hell, I guess anyone can play any game they want. I just have never felt impinged upon by it before. A couple of months ago this was no longer the case. It feels like a huge storm cloud approaching from a distant horizon. Like there could be an attempt to harvest the earth in some fashion by god knows what.

This enforcement or using of The Gates of Hell may have occured during Babylonian magic times to meld beings to operate within the construct here. It has to do with obeying the LAW. (which just might be some demiurge' s WILL. I can see though where Hubbard's idea of a deliberately created trauma where beings are ensnared in sheets of flame rising from the surface of the planet up into space and being imprinted could come in. Possibly they are being forged with the Laws of this universe.

It is interesting that Ron hit this demiurge Xenu while trying to ascend thru magic to an omnipotent state. It is as if once you have arrived here through the Gates of Hell you are no longer entitled to be un -individualized because you are now a soul melded with and property of ...a 'god'. It does seem that many who have tried to ascend up the planes have hit a ceiling where they can not pass into omnipresence again. They hit one stop after another, self sabotage, or the feeling that they have hidden evil aspects and must restrain themselves. They are triggering this contrived phony oneness with The Adversary....Satan. (Xenu?) And we have no confront on evil or ourselves as The Evil One. (Implant)

As an old hand at magic and manipulation LRH would have looked at this as a control operation by someone who appointed himself Lord over all. Overlord Xenu. He would have spotted that it was about interferring with the self derterminism of individuals. He would've spotted that someone was out to possibly claim ownership of all consciousness involved through some inescapable ploy. And I suspect TIME is the pisser in this. LRHs involvement with 'incidents' implanted incidents, false gpms, switching time tracks around, having another's incidents and time tracks, false time tracks___The comment (maybe not his) about being at war with those who stand outside time re OT VIII etc .... It's all from the same ball of wax.

You're onto it. Note the 5th dynamic - all life forms, and the survive by gobbling up eacgh other's bodies. As above, so below. That's just the basic fractal at work going over and over again.

Pilot refers to this thing as well - This universe is one where gobbling up thetans is what you do in order to win. That's why you hold onto your Bs and Cs - they're the ones you've gobbled. Like pacman.

The answer to the question of are we ultimately all one being or are we all individuals is BOTH. Both are true, and one needs to grasp this apparent paradox and embrace both sides of it in ore=der to get the big picture behind it. Looking at the nature of 'nothing' is illustrative.

The idea that we are all separate individuals is contradicted fully by the operation of the ARC triangle (once you untangle the lies in it).

The answer is Love.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
You're onto it. Note the 5th dynamic - all life forms, and the survive by gobbling up eacgh other's bodies. As above, so below. That's just the basic fractal at work going over and over again.

Pilot refers to this thing as well - This universe is one where gobbling up thetans is what you do in order to win. That's why you hold onto your Bs and Cs - they're the ones you've gobbled. Like pacman.

The answer to the question of are we ultimately all one being or are we all individuals is BOTH. Both are true, and one needs to grasp this apparent paradox and embrace both sides of it in ore=der to get the big picture behind it. Looking at the nature of 'nothing' is illustrative.

The idea that we are all separate individuals is contradicted fully by the operation of the ARC triangle (once you untangle the lies in it).

The answer is Love.

Leon! You always know the answers to the baited questions you toss out there. You just like to catch and reel in.

Say, where did The Pilot say what I bolded above. Hearing that from someone else made my skin crawl. ..."they're the ones you've gobbled" :omg: OMFG!!! (I guess I don't take myself literally. I only jest!)

The answer to the question of are we ultimately all one being or are we all individuals is BOTH. Both are true, and one needs to grasp this apparent paradox and embrace both sides of it in ore=der to get the big picture behind it

Would this be the old co-existance as theta, ultimate ARC bit where there is no distance between the individuals thus the arc, no withhold, total knowledge between with individuals constitutes a no game situation?

I don't know if you listened to all of the BC tapes - I have listened to most including many of the R-6 tapes and there are several tape lectures that he gave remotely from his bedroom. He was sick at the time and the tapes sound odd since there are no audience responses. On his first tape back before a live audience, he explained he was auditing towards the premise we were all one and it was making him sick. When he realized it wasn't that way, he got well. I wish I could tell you which tape it was on, but I can't.

The other point
You're onto it. Note the 5th dynamic - all life forms, and the survive by gobbling up each other's bodies. As above, so below. That's just the basic fractal at work going over and over again.
is interesting, because it could work on the 4th as well - all mest falling into a giant hole, it explodes (big bang theory) creates a universe that expands and eventually contracts back into a new giant black hole...

Mimsey

The answer to the question of are we ultimately all one being or are we all individuals is BOTH. Both are true, and one needs to grasp this apparent paradox and embrace both sides of it in order to get the big picture behind it

Would this be the old co-existance as theta, ultimate ARC bit where there is no distance between the individuals thus the arc, no withhold, total knowledge between with individuals constitutes a no game situation?

I don't know if you listened to all of the BC tapes - I have listened to most including many of the R-6 tapes and there are several tape lectures that he gave remotely from his bedroom. He was sick at the time and the tapes sound odd since there is no audience responses. On his first tape back before a live audience, he explained he was auditing towards the premise we were all one and it was making him sick. When he realized it wasn't that way, he got well. I wish I could tell you which tape it was on, but I can't.

The other point
You're onto it. Note the 5th dynamic - all life forms, and they survive by gobbling up each other's bodies. As above, so below. That's just the basic fractal at work going over and over again.
is interesting, because it could work on the 6th as well - all mest falling into a giant hole, it explodes (big bang theory) creates a universe that expands and eventually contracts back into a new giant hole...

Mimsey

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I too have experienced that the ability to recognize one's separateness from other things causes a higher tone.

On the Happiness Rundown where you are supposedly de-collapsing valences one runs

Are there any similarities between you and that person?

Are there any differences between you and that "" "" ?

It is was not just the valences of some people that popped out and away from the PC if the RD went very well...there was this actual sense of a spiritual force getting up and LEAVING the space.

Separateness gives us vibrant games. That is ARC too. When a person's Clear state was correctly validated their ARC remarkably came back! . In a state of Satori one recognizes all the things he is NOT. The misidentifications drop away but at the same time you have a viewpoint as an individual there is no mind that keeps you separate.

I JUST LOVED THIS DESCRIPTION OF SATORI BY D.T. SUZUKI

http://www.reclusland.com/compass/2009/10/23/d-t-suzuki-on-satori/

http://www.bodysoulandspirit.net/mystical_experiences/learn/experts_define/suzuki.shtml

My vote is for the truth that we have all been individuals since we took on any idea of 'self' or lookingness. The rest is just mechanics. Once you start juggling bodies of light ....or whatever you create to inhabit, it gets more complex.

Last edited:

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll have to go hunting to find exactly where Pilot talks about it. It's in there somewehere. He telks about how the game is that only one will be the final master of the universe and "win" this game. Something on those lines.

The big error that is continually being dramatised is a confusion in the concept of Having. Even LRH in the Tech Dict and everywhere else confuses Having with Ownership and Possession. In fact ownership and Posession are methods of preventing others from Having, and not one of really Having oneself. Havingness is pervasion, confront, duplication, understanding, contributing towrds, assuming the viewpoint of, becoming and being. All of these. It really has nothing to do with Possession.

Similarly ARC can be misconstrued is sort of melting away and being absorbed by the other - this is ARC gone South. One retains one's individual;ity, develops it fullly and attains infinity - just like 8-8008 says, while at the same time attaining the viewpoint of All. Each other person also attains the all and so all are - not One as such, since there is no number of quantity within infinity, but we share the Allness fully while being fully individual. Embrace both. Either one seperately will make one sick since it not an "either/or" business.

Both Reality and Communicatioon have wonky definitions in the Axioms - Reality is disagreement and not agreement, and the comm formula is full of Cause Distance Effect considerations which are alll very mesty. We actually and factually always and only "communicate" by just knowing the other viewpoint and never by sending particles across any distances. Even though we insist on pretending otherwise.

There's a lot in that post of yours yesterday. Thank you for sharing all of that. Much appreciated.

guanoloco

As-Wased
On his first tape back before a live audience, he explained he was auditing towards the premise we were all one and it was making him sick. When he realized it wasn't that way, he got well. I wish I could tell you which tape it was on, but I can't.

Mims,

I gots to know the name of this tape!

Seriously, this will drive me bananas. I really want to hear this/find it or what-have-you.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I'll have to go hunting to find exactly where Pilot talks about it. It's in there somewehere. He telks about how the game is that only one will be the final master of the universe and "win" this game. Something on those lines.

The big error that is continually being dramatised is a confusion in the concept of Having. Even LRH in the Tech Dict and everywhere else confuses Having with Ownership and Possession. In fact ownership and Posession are methods of preventing others from Having, and not one of really Having oneself. Havingness is pervasion, confront, duplication, understanding, contributing towrds, assuming the viewpoint of, becoming and being. All of these. It really has nothing to do with Possession.

<snipped>

There's a lot in that post of yours yesterday. Thank you for sharing all of that. Much appreciated.

Leon,

I remember now where The Pilot said something like that. I went through those floppy discs in 1999 word for word on a dinosaur of a laptop...like there was going to be a quiz later.

It was a big deal for me when I realized that havingness was REACH. Everything made sense. I have to say that I spent 15 yrs cocktail waitressing where everyone shared the same floor. The competition to keep the other girls from getting the whales before you did was more important than getting the dough itself. Games condition. Have for me.....can't have for you.

Yeah, my post was kind of tldr; but I'm glad you read it. A lot fo the OT III stuff kinda didn't jar with me. Like 20 years of WTF was Ron going on about. With me if a subject is thrown at me I will automatically throw back my own matching associations triggered by the energy of it. And actually my general intuition about this area comes from the fact that I had to confront some PTSness once in 1981, where the terminal was flogging me with this area of charge. One does not feel 'good' after trying to find the truth behind the imagery in a freewheel of automatic pictures. And I will walk away from it again...because it still doesn't feel good to pick at it.

Last edited:
you know Guanoloco, that is going to be a bitch to find. A) it could be a bc tape and I no longer can waltz into ASHO and look through their BC tapes B) there was a time on an earlier version of the BC when there was a R-6 section - and it very well could be one of those tapes, which are for all practical purposes no longer available. I think you have to do the HSST course to listen to them now.

I wonder what ever happened to Ken Ogger's (the Pilot) collection of tapes - he bought many reel to reel tapes, and they would be gold to the indy movement - unedited tapes? My my my.

So if the church ever runs up the steps to my door saying all is forgiven, and they love me once again, and I have free run of the orgs, then I could do something. But the last time I went on the weather channel, hell was still 127 degrees in the shade.

Mimsey

guanoloco

As-Wased
you know Guanoloco, that is going to be a bitch to find. A) it could be a bc tape and I no longer can waltz into ASHO and look through their BC tapes B) there was a time on an earlier version of the BC when there was a R-6 section - and it very well could be one of those tapes, which are for all practical purposes no longer available. I think you have to do the HSST course to listen to them now.

I wonder what ever happened to Ken Ogger's (the Pilot) collection of tapes - he bought many reel to reel tapes, and they would be gold to the indy movement - unedited tapes? My my my.

So if the church ever runs up the steps to my door saying all is forgiven, and they love me once again, and I have free run of the orgs, then I could do something. But the last time I went on the weather channel, hell was still 127 degrees in the shade.

Mimsey

Don't sweat it, Mims, I'm already batshit crazy...this will just be another unfinished comm cycle to drive me over that precipitous edge while that small voice (that inevitable small voice)...blah...blah..blah...and all that...

Hey, that R-6 stuff being part of the BC tapes - when was that? I've actually got access to a cassette set of BC tapes that are probably circa right about the time the BC and the BC Amnesty were announced (pretty certain of this) in the 90s, I think? Is the R-6 on that set (before CD releases)?

Last edited:
Well Class, here is a brief and imperfect history of the BC as I know it. It was taught at SH back in the '60's and it had these different units. I don't know much about the way they worked. You'll have to ask a brit or somone who was there for that.

At some point they changed the checksheet to a version (at least on this side of the pond) that was in two parts. That version was delivered up to '72 or '73, when they switched to the first of the date order checksheets.

The predate order version's Part One was like an expanded version of the 0 - 4 academy check sheets. Instead of having a few tapes on comunication, it had them all. (well, actually the course was light on congress and acc tapes, mainly had key ones from those earlier years, but loads of bc tapes)

Part Two was a date order checksheet starting back with the Rock tapes, went into the different R2-12, R3m, R3ga goals listing and other R6 tapes and ended in '66 when Ron stopped giving BC lectures, at which point the student was done with the BC. However, if the student was Class 4 and not clear when he enrolled on the BC, (you had to be clear or above to go on the BC if you were not a class 4) you co-audited your grades, paid for power in the HGC, then did your R6EW in a third section that delivered that process.

Maybe the idea was that a Class 6 could fix up goals listing (though we never drilled how to do that) in a pinch, and he needed the complete history and structure of the R-6 processes to be able to do so. The old solo course had all of those tapes as well, but they wisely deleted them as they were way way out gradient for an untrained auditor.

The current date order Class 6 checksheets have some of the less confidential R-6 tapes included (and there have been several versions of that course as well) since they contain valuable listing data. The Class 7 taught review and power but I never did it or the 8 courses, as much as I would have liked to.

If you have access to the tapes, you could chuck one after another in untill you find him speaking and no audience response, then look for the last one that is that way. It is the very next tape. (if it is not one of the confidential ones not on the course)

Hope this helps,

Mimsey

guanoloco

As-Wased
Well Class, here is a brief and imperfect history of the BC as I know it. It was taught at SH back in the '60's and it had these different units. I don't know much about the way they worked. You'll have to ask a brit or somone who was there for that.

At some point they changed the checksheet to a version (at least on this side of the pond) that was in two parts. That version was delivered up to '72 or '73, when they switched to the first of the date order checksheets.

The predate order version's Part One was like an expanded version of the 0 - 4 academy check sheets. Instead of having a few tapes on comunication, it had them all. (well, actually the course was light on congress and acc tapes, mainly had key ones from those earlier years, but loads of bc tapes)

Part Two was a date order checksheet starting back with the Rock tapes, went into the different R2-12, R3m, R3ga goals listing and other R6 tapes and ended in '66 when Ron stopped giving BC lectures, at which point the student was done with the BC. However, if the student was Class 4 and not clear when he enrolled on the BC, (you had to be clear or above to go on the BC if you were not a class 4) you co-audited your grades, paid for power in the HGC, then did your R6EW in a third section that delivered that process.

Maybe the idea was that a Class 6 could fix up goals listing (though we never drilled how to do that) in a pinch, and he needed the complete history and structure of the R-6 processes to be able to do so. The old solo course had all of those tapes as well, but they wisely deleted them as they were way way out gradient for an untrained auditor.

The current date order Class 6 checksheets have some of the less confidential R-6 tapes included (and there have been several versions of that course as well) since they contain valuable listing data. The Class 7 taught review and power but I never did it or the 8 courses, as much as I would have liked to.

If you have access to the tapes, you could chuck one after another in untill you find him speaking and no audience response, then look for the last one that is that way. It is the very next tape. (if it is not one of the confidential ones not on the course)

Hope this helps,

Mimsey

That definitely helps...now I've got to bolster my self to actually waste the time and do the research...hmmmmm...might be a while on that one...

However, I will post on here soon a composite of what I'm thinking and perhaps why I'm thinking it - all very interesting, IMHO, but ultimately may be completely boring to others. This post will take some time to put together and I'm unwilling to spend that today but soon, I promise! It has to do with this "all part of one" stuff and with "don't go to the light" and the Satan stuff Nibs yapped about.