What's new

Nick Broadhurst - Career Change?

Purple Rain

Crusader
nick is probally the no1 case folder culler there is in australia...if he wanted info on you then he got the folder and culled you in and out.
nick moved to act to be the e.d but what he was really doing was meeting with right wing pollies and christian right wing groups and doing favours for them.
he would find a churchy cult and tell them about there enemies and then when he was trusted he would ask to meet a national or liberal staffer on scio enemies.
he was then getting dossiers on pollies...got caught and then,was asked to stop.
the fool didnt stop and he got into a lot of trouble.i mean serious trouble.thats why you wont see much of nick anymore.and why the cos is doing a pr campaign in the act about lawers and cchr...!
He did a lot of bad things for int managment over the years.
20 years ago he was playing with fire,when he was flirting with anne hamilton byrne and the family.he was harassing this cult all around australia and holding meetings telling everyone that the family was a cia cult...he harrased the adults and the children for years...and we all know why a certain computer hacker hates the COS so much dont we...!nick has been hunting people all his culty life and now he is hunted....HE MIGHT HAVE TO DYE HIS HAIR BLONDE.
no more culling folders now nick,the feds and asio are onto you...!

How would you know this?

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
I personally have no idea about any computer hacker, but I live under a rock.
I believe that was a reference to Julian Assange. Hope your rock is comfy. ;)

Welcome, blown. Congratulations on making a run for freedom! (ie. "blown")

I look forward to hearing more from you when you're ready. :)

Do the pollies know Nick was collecting dox on them, or was it just an internal CoS flap?

Purple Rain

Crusader
As far as folder culling goes, I have raised the matter of the need for more protection from these sorts of data culling activities under the privacy act with my parliamentary representatives, and they have asked the attorney general to look into the matter on my behalf.

I have also expressed my concerns as to how this very personal information can be misused on national television, and to the privacy commissioner, so I hope they cull my folder. ANY hint of anything that could only be known from those privileged sources in their possession will exactly prove my point about how the act needs to ensure that organisations prone to such breaches of trust are properly regulated. I don't think they should be allowed to hold information on people whatsoever once they leave the organisation; including their continual insistence on spamming their address list, despite expressed wishes to unsubscribe to their mailings.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I believe that was a reference to Julian Assange. Hope your rock is comfy. ;)

Welcome, blown. Congratulations on making a run for freedom! (ie. "blown")

I look forward to hearing more from you when you're ready. :)

Do the pollies know Nick was collecting dox on them, or was it just an internal CoS flap?

Ah, yes I have heard of him. It's not really a comfortable rock exactly, it's just where I live.