What's new

Nicole and Katie's secret deal

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=559616

Nicole and Katie's secret deal

The two women unite as Tom's controlling behaviour pushes both of them to the limit.

Katie Holmes has reached out to Nicole Kidman in a series of secret phone calls, as both struggle to cope with Tom Cruise's controlling grip on their lives. Following the third anniversary of her first date with the superstar actor, and with Tom pressuring her for a second child, troubled Katie, 29, is taking stock of how her life has changed — and she isn't happy.

Katie first turned to Tom's ex-wife Nicole, 40, for advice on how to handle the 45-year-old actor, but as their bond has grown, she has agreed to help Nicole gain more access to the former couple's children Isabella, 15, and Connor, 13.

Pregnant Nicole — who was initially devastated by Katie's tactless public revelation that Connor and Isabella "call me Mom" — was thrilled when Katie offered to help her spend more time with her children.

"Katie and Nicole have always had a civil relationship, but they have never had much of a chance to talk privately," reveals one of Katie's closest friends.

For the full story, see this week's Woman's Day (on sale May 12).

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was wondering if and when Katie might contact Nicole for helpful advice. If this is true, this is great news.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now Katie and Nicole should get with Mimi and mastermind a complete handle for TC....:)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Now Katie and Nicole should get with Mimi and mastermind a complete handle for TC....:)

Maybe they can call Penelope Cruz and Cher and have a little surprise party for Tom to come home to!

Nah...

I wouldn't wish that on anyone....

Wisened One

Crusader
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Whoohoo, you GO, Nicole and Katie! :thumbsup:

I think Katie should watch Nicole's 'Invasion' movie for pointers on how to deal with OSA/Scn's that are around her, lol......:yes:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Ah cool, I was wondering if MiMi Rogers was still 'in' or not.

Still love to watch her movie: The Rapture (wonder if the 'cult' references in that movie opened up her mind to leaving scn?)

I read she left years ago and did a deal that meant she wouldn't publicly comment on the Church.

Wasn't her Dad a big mission holder or something?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Ah cool, I was wondering if MiMi Rogers was still 'in' or not.

Still love to watch her movie: The Rapture (wonder if the 'cult' references in that movie opened up her mind to leaving scn?)

I think she made that movie after she was already out.

I remember watching it as a Scn and thinking that it was quite "entheta".

I read an interview with her in a local LA newsmag, after she was really out, where she said that Scn was the religion she grew up in, the religion of her birth, and that she would never speak badly about a thing like that. And then she said that it is still her father's religion...

(Threat of Disconnection, anyone?)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I read an interview with her in a local LA newsmag, after she was really out, where she said that Scn was the religion she grew up in, the religion of her birth, and that she would never speak badly about a thing like that. And then she said that it is still her father's religion...

(Threat of Disconnection, anyone?)

Yeah. She would want to avoid a big bust.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I don't think Mimi can avoid a "big bust." have you never seen her layout in Playboy? how about several movies?

you don't get around much , do you?

Hey Tansy, I don't know how you can stand being the straight guy, doing all the hard work while the other guy gets the appreciation.

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Hey Tansy, I don't know how you can stand being the straight guy, doing all the hard work while the other guy gets the appreciation.

Paul

You don't know how much self-restraint it took to stop myself from making a "big bust" gag. :melodramatic: But I managed it.

Maybe there's hope for me after all. :)