What's new

"Nicole Kidman misses her adopted kids with Tom Cruise"

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Nicole Kidman has the mommy blues.

As the actress raises 2-year-old daughter Sunday Rose with husband Keith Urban in Nashville, her adoptive children Isabella and Connor spend most of their time in L.A. with ex Tom Cruise.

"They live with Tom, which was their choice," the 43-year-old Rabbit Hole star admits to Hello! magazine.

Though she hasn't been photographed with Isabella, 18, or Connor, 15, since shooting Australia in 2007, Kidman hasn't given up hope that they'll one day spend more time together.

"I'd love them to live with us, but what can you do?" Kidman says.

Despite the distance between them, Kidman says she's extremely proud of how Cruise, 48, has raised Isabella and Connor in her absence.

"They are healthy and sane and together and are great, great people," she recently told the Associated Press. "So I'm not one of those people that needs to be reminded of what I have."

I am very surprised to hear Nicole commenting publicly about her two older children. If this is true that she hasn't seen them since 2007, I'd be heartbroken too. I'd also be willing to bet that it's not their choice that they don't see Mom. I think Isabella is approaching 18 years old so maybe she'll RUN away soon & rejoin her Mother's life & get to know her little sister. This is a sad story; Nicole is just another statistic. Do you suppose she's been declared an SP & the kids are forbidden from seeing her? I hope they read HELLO & US magazines!

p.s. I find her use of the word "sane" extremely odd!

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Nicole Kidman has the mommy blues.
(...)
p.s. I find her use of the word "sane" extremely odd!
Yes, that really does stand out. Funny, something made me think about Nicole Kidman and the situation with her children just a few hours before this was posted.
It seems quite transparent that she's being very, very careful to "behave", no doubt due to leverage Tom Cruise and/or the CoS has on her, which, I would guess, is the matter of access to the children.
Just ghastly.

Love, Dex

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
If this is true that she hasn't seen them since 2007, I'd be heartbroken too.

Does it actually say in this article that she hasn't seen them since 2007? :ohmy:

If it IS true it would appear that Tom is applying standard policy learned from his buddy DM on how to break up families.

I'd also be willing to bet that it's not their choice that they don't see Mom.

Probably that would land the kids in lower conditions should they associate with their Mom who has rejected scientology, the only hope for mankind. :puke:

I hope they read HELLO & US magazines!

Not likely. :no:

Those are probably on the "DO NOT READ" list as being entheta.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
It actually says she hasn't been photographed with them since 2007, I was wrong there. It has to be so hard for her to see the pictures of the kids while they're out & about with Tom. They seem to be great kids and I noticed how she made sure to praise Tom on raising them without her. That was a back-handed compliment if ever I've read one. Why would a parent of kids with joint custody not have REGULAR visitation with her kids???? :unsure:

Dukat

Patron with Honors
... I noticed how she made sure to praise Tom on raising them without her. That was a back-handed compliment if ever I've read one. Why would a parent of kids with joint custody not have REGULAR visitation with her kids???? :unsure:

You're spot on, Sassy.

I've noticed how she effortlessly sashays her way through interviews when it concerns her being an ex of $ci and an ex of Tom (cult's prophet). In this case, her use of the word "sane", stressing her absence and the repeated word praise "great, great" kids.

She's a wonderful, wonderful lady and I suspect has lots of good, good, good family support. (Fuck Tom Cruise and the rest of them because one day those kids will be old enough and hopefully they'll blow.)

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Zinjifar wrote:

Why aren't Tom Cruise's kids in the SO?

Pure speculation on my part, but I would imagine it has to do with being the kids of celebrities.

They are in eyes of the media, whether they like it or not.

Anyway, why put potential celebrity advocats in the sea org when you can recruit third world kids, who think these people are actually going to help them.

Way to Happiness. Drug free world. Youth for Human Rights.

Cherub

Back from the Dead
There is absolutely NO QUESTION that Mr Gelfand is totally correct. She has to say nice things in public -- for out of FEAR she will loose her children -- probably agreed to something in writing to never mention scilons in a bad light, etc.

I know. I would have been the one writing / checking her contract.

The Cherub