What's new

Nicole Kidman New Book....Will she tell ALL???

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow - Bella has gone from "our mom's a fucking SP" to "of course we talk, they're my parents". Anyone believe that she has any kind of relationship with Nicole?

On another note, I saw Nicole's movie "Lion" a few weeks back and it was so good, I saw it again a few nights later.

Leland

Crusader
I would imagine with what has been happening, regarding the Cult....Katie Holmes escaping with what looks to be sole custody....Leah's book and TV documentary....and all the rest...ie. ESMB and The Bunker...and such.....that her viewpoint on what she'd like to say must have changed radically in the last year or so...

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think it comes down to.....she either signed an NDA in 2001 or she didn't.

Or, she has concerns about her relationship with her kids or she doesn't.

Both of those are factors in whether she can tell all.

But with Going Clear and Leah Remini's Aftermath, maybe things have changed. And maybe the NDA had a time limit attached to it. Maybe her kids aren't so enamored with the cult anymore. Things can change. I would REALLY love to hear her story. It could be a blockbuster, as long as she can tell ALL.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I don't believe for a minute she's writing this book.

God knows she doesn't need the money.

After years of saying positive things about Cruise and acting like the oh-so-happily married wife and mother, what would she really have to gain by going back on all of it now?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Wow - Bella has gone from "our mom's a fucking SP" to "of course we talk, they're my parents". Anyone believe that she has any kind of relationship with Nicole?

On another note, I saw Nicole's movie "Lion" a few weeks back and it was so good, I saw it again a few nights later.

In the article it says:
Last year, Bella hit back at claims she and her mother had a 'strained relationship', telling New Idea: 'Of course we talk, they're my parents', adding, anyone who says otherwise is 'full of s***.'

Whether they have a real mother-daughter relationship or it's a phony "good roads, fair weather" partial disconnection would be interesting to find out.

We really don't have a way of knowing for sure until one or both publicly disclose what's going on.

Celebrities and children of celebrities within Scientology are sometimes treated quite differently than other Scientologists, so it is possible they are allowed to have a relationship as long as there is an agreement not to discuss Scientology and an agreement from Nicole not to publicly bash Scientology.

I'm not going to believe though that Nicole has written a "tell-all" type book until I see it, but I hope that eventually she does, if not now.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
?...... what would she really have to gain by going back on all of it now?

Only one thing (besides the money) and that is Therapy. The article mentioned she was in therapy. Plus, telling your story in book form and being able to say "this happened" is quite therapeutic. As mentioned already, a lot depends on any NDA and the kids relationship.

Or it could all be tabloid hype, I hope it's more than that.