What's new

No charges against guard who killed sword-wielding man at Scientology building

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Los Angeles Timies: No charges against guard who killed sword-wielding man at Scientology building

The Los Angeles County district attorney's office has declined to file charges against a security guard who fatally shot a man swinging two samurai swords outside a Scientology building in Hollywood last month.

L.A. police detectives detained the guard for questioning Nov. 23 but said a surveillance tape at the facility backed his claim that he fired his semiautomatic handgun to protect himself and two colleagues.

In rejecting any charges against the guard, prosecutors said the sword-wielder, Mario Majorski, had a history of threats and stalking. They also noted that the guard had no criminal record and was a retired Seal Beach police sergeant. Prosecutors concluded that he'd fired in self-defense.​

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
So, the story ends.

No looking into the motive, or why this Man snapped.

Unfreaknbelieveable.

No, I take that back-fully believeable.:angry:

Martini

Patron Meritorious
This post was deleted by Moderator 1
Reason: Inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors
Martini, this man is dead. I dont think your response is appropriate. He has family that are grieving right now.

Pinchy.

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors
Yes, good advice. I will go and patter drill it now. "Dont feed the trolls, Dont feed the trolls ...."

Pinchy.

Div6

Crusader
Well then, I'm sure since the evidence is so clear cut that they will have NO problem releasing the video from the surveillance cameras........

13heathens

Patron with Honors
COS Spin

That whole situation sickens me.. but worse yet was the spin that one of the COS defenders put on it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaGR_IhFGMQ

I wasn't happy with some of the anons jumping on it (my usual stick to the facts stance)..

But in the end it was COS that shed the worst light on him imaginable.. and they really need to work on their photoshop skills. worst edit EVER.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
That whole situation sickens me.. but worse yet was the spin that one of the COS defenders put on it...

I wasn't happy with some of the anons jumping on it (my usual stick to the facts stance)..

But in the end it was COS that shed the worst light on him imaginable.. and they really need to work on their photoshop skills. worst edit EVER.

Fuck! That is totally sick...I am lost for words....:grouch:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think I'm beginning to get it. Somebody is injecting so much confusion into the situation that it become impossible to figure out, so we drop the subject.

Sorta like trying to write up enough KRs to correct the Golden Age of Tech.

Lynn

Pixie

Crusader
This is sickening in the extreme. And once again, they get away with murder. Why is no one asking WHY he snapped, what did the cult do to him? This is never ending it seems. My heart goes out to his friends and his family.

This is sickening in the extreme. And once again, they get away with murder. Why is no one asking WHY he snapped, what did the cult do to him? This is never ending it seems. My heart goes out to his friends and his family.

Not away with it totally Pixie, although I am not disagreeing with the ideas/sentiments you expressed.

That Celebrity Centre, massive pr factory for the whole planet, where tc lives ain't looking so fancy anymore. Due to the dedicated work of TC!!. Now this latest issue on top of all the out pr over the last year. This latest one is one hell of a painful engram in the pr memory-chain of the watching world. A "touch assist" (feel-good event) will not run it out!!!). There are heavy early similars on the chain. The pc (the non scio world pr collective awareness) is getting more and more keyed in.

Pixie

Crusader
Not away with it totally Pixie, although I am not disagreeing with the ideas/sentiments you expressed.

That Celebrity Centre, massive pr factory for the whole planet, where tc lives ain't looking so fancy anymore. Due to the dedicated work of TC!!. Now this latest issue on top of all the out pr over the last year. This latest one is one hell of a painful engram in the pr memory-chain of the watching world. A "touch assist" (feel-good event) will not run it out!!!). There are heavy early similars on the chain. The pc (the non scio world pr collective awareness) is getting more and more keyed in.

Yes, for sure DB, but it's just all too slow for my liking... :grouch:

What goes around comes around whether one likes it or not, and when that day comes around for the scam cult, there will be trouble on a grande scale. It's what happens when people are unwilling to confront the truth, if one doesn't confront the truth of what is, then life will do it for them, and when life does it, it's not nice. Long runs the fox. :thumbsup:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
So, the story ends.

No looking into the motive, or why this Man snapped.

Unfreaknbelieveable.

No, I take that back-fully believeable.:angry:

It doesn't matter what his motive was (the sword-wielder), in terms of whether or not the security guard is prosecuted.

For instance, if a man drove a truck full of explosives at the pentagon, and they took him out before he reached them, the man's motive is IRRELEVANT, when considering whether or not the guards acted correctly.

uniquemand

Unbeliever

This is a seperate issue, and more than likely, a civil issue, unless it can be proven that some crime was committed against Mario. The issue being decided here was whether or not the security guard was guilty of anything in his shooting of Mario, not whether or not Mario had a legitimate grievance. Whether or not Mario had a legitimate grievance, swinging swords at people who are very likely not involved with it in any way seems a rather odd solution.

Pixie

Crusader
This is a seperate issue, and more than likely, a civil issue, unless it can be proven that some crime was committed against Mario. The issue being decided here was whether or not the security guard was guilty of anything in his shooting of Mario, not whether or not Mario had a legitimate grievance. Whether or not Mario had a legitimate grievance, swinging swords at people who are very likely not involved with it in any way seems a rather odd solution.

I know, and that's the difficult part isn't it. We all know that for sure the cult fucked with his head just as it fucked with ours and I understand that the 'why' isn't going to be looked at which makes the whole situation even worse. It's heartbreaking no matter what way one looks at it, it's another death by cult at the end of the day, and how many more? How many more are going to die as a result of this evil industry.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
It may well be looked at, just in a seperate case. The family would be wise to pursue and investigate the matter privately, which may be slightly costly, but they would recover the money once they started the civil suit, or shortly thereafter, either through settlement with the Church, or in an award from the jury/judge, down the line. If they start the case, and set up a Mario Majorski defense fund, paypal, etc., they may find that all of their expenses are paid by us.