What's new

No disconnection...Oh really?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I just had my 8 year anniversary out of Scientology and in celebration I'm posting a few documents that show how disconnection is used as a way to cave people in and cut them off from their friends so as not to "spread the cancer".

The first one is my dismissal notice. I treasure this document as it represents my certificate of freedom. I've highlighted the evidence of disconnection in all these documents:

Dismissal.jpg

I've blacked out my surname in these documents as it is no longer my name and my I don't want my ex to be identified.

The next document is the first HCO summons we got.

HCOSummonsMELDEO323.jpg

Because of me looking on the net my husband was summoned to a sec check (at his own expense of course) because of my actions. Notice the reinforcement of "no communication".

The next document is the 2nd HCO summons to Colin & I because OH MY GOD, we'd been "in comm" with a few folks in the field.

HCOSummonsMeldEO352.jpg

Oh yeah! I never got that SP declare you slack bastard!!!

The next document is my Comm Ev F & Rs. Again they reiterate that I'm NOT to comm with any Scientologists. I didn't know anyone EXCEPT scientologists. Who the hell was I supposed to talk to?

Oh I know! I'll jump back on the internet :p

CommEvFRs.jpg

So MelD is actually to blame for ESMB. If they'd just let me talk and let off steam to my buddies, I may have just limped away a bit upset but not bitter. I probably wouldn't have gotten back on the net, discovered the world of SPs and realised that others were in my exact situation.

Way to go Scientology!!!

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
To be owned and have your life and dreams controlled totally by a bunch of Scio morons!

A terrifying glimpse of living in a Scientology run world!

Alan a product of MelD - :omg:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
To be owned totally by a bunch of morons!

A terrifying glimpse of living in a Scientology run world!

Alan a product of MelD - :omg:

They must be so proud!

You, me, Neo and some others on this board who wish to remain anonymous. All products of MelD :p

What they don't know is that I have 2 current staff talking to me weekly giving me updates. Neither of these two know about each other in case one cracks in session. I know how bad it has gotten in there. I wouldn't want to be back there that's for sure.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
What disgusting, arrogant little missives they are! Ick! Excellent examples of the disconnection policy too.

I did giggle at the thought of "extinguishing" debts and looked up the word, it does mean "pay debts" in a law definition, but still gives a picture of a fire extinguisher being used.

Another ex melbournite. :D

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Emma thanks for posting that!!

When you see it in black and white it really brings to light how controlling they are.

I'm still just shaking my head.

-TL

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Holy shit! Reading this it seems so bizarre and unreal. I guess I've been out that long, as I actually have read and experienced stuff like this before.

What I haven't run across before is the ethics stand on the internet. "extreme out security"???? My, my, they must know how much of their dirty laundry is being aired for the world to see, and they must also know that any Scientologist who finds out what happens behind the closed doors and razor wire will high tail it out of there to become forever a threat exposing the scam.

Div6

Crusader
They must be so proud!

You, me, Neo and some others on this board who wish to remain anonymous. All products of MelD :p

What they don't know is that I have 2 current staff talking to me weekly giving me updates. Neither of these two know about each other in case one cracks in session. I know how bad it has gotten in there. I wouldn't want to be back there that's for sure.

Emma,

You are a bad, bad girl! :D When the time is right, you will have to tell us how "bad" it is. Thanks for posting the docs. The depth of the double-think just hit me AGAIN. Ethics is (or was, anyway) defined as "those actions one takes upon oneself".....and here they are assigning you conditions on the other-determined flow. How is that "ethics". It's not. It's "justice." But assigning ethics conditions as a "justice action"? Isn't that a mixed metaphor? At least when they threw you overboard it was over and done with.....none of this enforced community service crap.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Here is a copy of a KR my ex got from the ED MelD Cheryl Wickens....

His crime??? COMMUNICATING

KR.jpg

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I guess they got extra pissed off at me because these two docs came a few months later:

IllegalPCDeclare.jpg

PTSTypeHdeclare-1.jpg

This is very funny in hindsight.

Just 6 months before my dismissal I was awarded the following at the auditors day event:

TopinternMelDseptember2000.jpg

TopauditorMelDseptember2000.jpg

Sigh...oh how the might fall :p

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hee hee -- "little or no case gain" . . . . :eyeroll:

I'll bet you've had plenty of case gain since you identified your SP and got the hell away!!!! :yes:

:)TL

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I love revisionist history. Too bad the damned documents don't support their bogus claims (and that it's their own documents!).

I paid my F/L debt, and bought a bunch of books when I was working on getting my declare lifted. What's really funny (now) is that all the books and tapes were then taken by my now ex-wife when I left, without asking me. Oh well.

Those who leave soon discover that the ethics gradients are not followed at all, and that the whole process is just a show to look, to those still inside, as though there is justice, and that the person leaving simply isn't availing themselves of it.

I would have gone to a court of ethics, and made my case, but it wasn't offered.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

These documents are obviously not the originals. They have been altered.

The Church of Scientology does not practice the Scientology practice of disconnection, and anyone who claims we do is lying.

I don't care how many people alter documents and claim to be the victims of the Scientology practice of disconnection.

Saying that they are the victims of the Scientology practice of disconnection makes them victims of Scientology, right?

And we know why people are victims, don't we? Because those who claim to be victims of Scientology have earlier done the same things that they claim Scientology has done to them.

Or else they would not now be claiming they are victims of it, would they?

I rest my case.

This thread has been DEAD AGENTED.

Now I am off to the next area of ESMB that needs to be cleaned up....

Alanzo
Senior Logician for the Church of Scientology
Office of the Logician's Office
Church of Scientology

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Here is another KR (me this time) from the ED Cheryl Wickens for COMMUNICATING! :omg:

Kr36.jpg

And here is another KR from the EO when I challenged him on the out tech of gagging my Ex because of my crimes.

He bawwed.

KR32.jpg

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I love the "This is true" sign-off on KRs, as if writing that makes it so! :lol:
Thanks for posting this stuff, Em, it does a lot of good for people to see the actual crap they dish out.

Pliny Younger

Patron with Honors
Wow, You got LOTs of documents from the church. Thanks for posting them. I always like to see what others have been through.

I always complained that I NEVER got a copy of any KR written on me. I had a relative disconnect from me and it came about via a third person who then got back to him with info that caused them to disconnect. I asked for a copy from this person after the actual conversation. I got nothing. I called him months later and he claimed that he sent me a copy and now his computer crashed so he can't send a dup. That would have been some treasured documents and I would have probably framed and hung them in the hall!

let me know if you need some frames for those dox.

PS Thanks again for this site.

Vinaire

Sponsor
The threat of declare seems to so absurd now.

What are they threatening really? That you can't make further spiritual gains that you desire so badly?

Scientology has a lot of competition now... and that competition is producing better results.

Nicki

Patron with Honors
Priceless documents!
Two way comm may have been a little easier and less time consuming (and cheaper!) for everyone!)
Nic

I just had my 8 year anniversary out of Scientology and in celebration I'm posting a few documents that show how disconnection is used as a way to cave people in and cut them off from their friends so as not to "spread the cancer".

The first one is my dismissal notice. I treasure this document as it represents my certificate of freedom. I've highlighted the evidence of disconnection in all these documents:

Dismissal.jpg

I've blacked out my surname in these documents as it is no longer my name and my I don't want my ex to be identified.

The next document is the first HCO summons we got.

HCOSummonsMELDEO323.jpg

Because of me looking on the net my husband was summoned to a sec check (at his own expense of course) because of my actions. Notice the reinforcement of "no communication".

The next document is the 2nd HCO summons to Colin & I because OH MY GOD, we'd been "in comm" with a few folks in the field.

HCOSummonsMeldEO352.jpg

Oh yeah! I never got that SP declare you slack bastard!!!

The next document is my Comm Ev F & Rs. Again they reiterate that I'm NOT to comm with any Scientologists. I didn't know anyone EXCEPT scientologists. Who the hell was I supposed to talk to?

Oh I know! I'll jump back on the internet :p

CommEvFRs.jpg

So MelD is actually to blame for ESMB. If they'd just let me talk and let off steam to my buddies, I may have just limped away a bit upset but not bitter. I probably wouldn't have gotten back on the net, discovered the world of SPs and realised that others were in my exact situation.

Way to go Scientology!!!

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Priceless documents!
Two way comm may have been a little easier and less time consuming (and cheaper!) for everyone!)
Nic

:yes:

Lol -- yea, but that would make too much sense! And they would have had to actually listen and respond to real issues. :nope: That would be "entheta" indeed; much better to stick your head in the sand and pretend there aren't real issues.

:)TL