What's new

No Memorial Service for Scientology President's Son?

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
So the Sininster Scam Cult of Scientology will cremate Alexanders body? - While denying his mother to see him?

Hmm.. Just how many examples of Scientology covering up and hiding truth as well as crimes does it take for authorities to learn? - Remember Lisa McPherson? - Operation SnowWhite? - Miss Bloodybutt?

Scientology behaves like they're hiding something. Like they're getting rid of forensic evidence in this case, eh?

Listen! - The POLICE needs to stop this cremation! - Until, it's figured out just what Scientology is covering up!

:duh:

Yeah another cover up if I can say so myself. Let say the tought went through my mind.

I agree SP that the police needs to stop that but how????

Also, what if it is already done? We dont know that either.

:grouch:

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I am having a hard time believing there will be no memorial service.

Call me paranoide or crazy or delusional or even all of them but could that be another cover up so that Karen wont be able to attend her son's funeral?

Looks like they are doing everything they can to hurt her as much as possible.

How disgusted I am! :furious:

Lone Star

Crusader

Call me paranoide or crazy or delusional or even all of them but could that be another cover up so that Karen wont be able to attend her son's funeral?

Karen announced that she is having a Memorial service at sea, but without the ashes of course...

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...a-Carriere-s-son-has-died&p=701908#post701908

Lone Star

Crusader
Thanks Lone Star. I know, I saw her invitation.

But what I meant is that she is not allowed to have her son ashes. She has to do this but without him because of his 'wife'.

That is why I am angry.

Yes it's infuriating! :angry:

Every time I think about the situation I get royally pissed, and then saddened, and then pissed again.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I just want to say one thing.

People here have more compassion in one little finger than a 1000 $cientologists put together.

It is in situations like this that you see people real colors.

I am proud to be part of this group.

Ok guys....group hug

:grouphug:

Ok, I know it is cheesy but it was fun. :biggrin:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
This thread got me thinking.

What is it really that prompts people to do such a thing?

It isn't just the individuals involved; they will get the same kind of treatment themselves one day.

So what is it?

Minimumly the people involved must have repressed any and all of their humanity.

It isn't just this cult; I'm sure there are others now and in the past whose injustice and inhumanity equals this.

What is this disease that squashes love and compassion?

It is like a computer virus that infiltrates certain minds.

What is it?

The Anabaptist Jacques

From my experience when you create an environment so fraught with hostility, people lose their empathy and believe pain and suffering are things that everyone simply has to accept - and as well after experiencing so much pain probably feel the urge to inflict it on others. I think this incident is a window into the "tone level" of the church right now. What a totally inhumane thing to do. Would that be hate?

What's also sad is that some of these people doing these things are just victims of a fraud, and someday they'll look back at some of these things and have to live with them.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
A friend & I drove to the mortuary yesterday. The door was locked but we heard voices inside.

A old man with gray hair in a black SUV, with long lens camera, on the opposite of the street, was taking our pictures.

To OSA and it's cretins, it's business as usual.

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious

I am often guilty of oversimplification of issues. But this refusal to allow a mother to say goodbye to her son and participate in his services and burial reeks of JUST PLAIN MEAN.
The personality of most organizations will evolve to reflect the personality of the people running the show. JUST PLAIN MEAN !

:confused2:

FoTi

Crusader
A friend & I drove to the mortuary yesterday. The door was locked but we heard voices inside.

A old man with gray hair in a black SUV, with long lens camera, on the opposite of the street, was taking our pictures.

To OSA and it's cretins, it's business as usual.

Why is OSA watching the mortuary?

What would be the point of stalking or doing surveilance on a dead body?

Lone Star

Crusader

What would be the point of stalking or doing surveilance on a dead body?

I thought Hubbturd said that "guarding bodies" was very low toned. :confused2:

What a bunch of useless shitheads. :angry:

Boomima

Patron with Honors
Are there any Scientology protocols for funerals/burials?

Poor CoS - if they thought Karen was a formidable foe before, I believe that they have only begun to see what she is capable of.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

The only thing I think may concern them is Karen, or others, are able to get inside the mortuary to see Alexander.

Andrea/OSA is not their only customers, I'm sure. Regardless, it's yet another example of Scientologist's paranoia gone wild.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

No Memorial Service for Scientology Founder's Son?

No Memorial Service for Scientology Founder's Wife?

No Memorial Service for Scientology Founder's Nurse?

. . . and so it goes on.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

. . . and so it goes on.
No Memorial Service for FOUNDER, L RON HUBBARD?

"Discard Value ONLY"?:ohmy:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

. . . and so it goes on.

I started a new thread. Corey McKenna, the 28-year old son of OT-8 Dennis McKenna, founder of eRepublic, died in October 2011. There was no obituary, no memorial, no mention by the deceased man's parents of his death. It was business as usual.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...Corey-A.-McKenna..-died-Oct.-31-2011..-age-28

Wisened One

Crusader
Absolutely beyond sickening about this whole thing and to top it all off they wouldn't even allow his mother to see his body one last time?! :omg: :storm: !!!!!