What's new

Northeastern MEGARAID, May 2010

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
OMG

If I volunteer to do something like this again before chilling out for like, a year, someone hit me.

I loved getting to meet everyone! One of the IrishAnons actually hopped the pond to be with us! Fluffy/Voltaire's Child, :love8:

I'm so glad to hear the ex-sci's had a good time. We worked hard to try to make sure there was something for everyone at some point during the weekend, and I guess we succeeded!

Request for Larry and Type4 (and anyone else with a camera): if you have pictures to upload, please put up the largest versions available. I'd like to make a video for the megaraid and that means I need lots of big pictures :D

Next party at someone else's house <3

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'm so glad to hear the ex-sci's had a good time. We worked hard to try to make sure there was something for everyone at some point during the weekend, and I guess we succeeded!

I had a great time and very much appreciate all that you did. :yes:

I sent you a PM re: the pic's

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
OMG

If I volunteer to do something like this again before chilling out for like, a year, someone hit me.

I loved getting to meet everyone! One of the IrishAnons actually hopped the pond to be with us! Fluffy/Voltaire's Child, :love8:

Request for Larry and Type4 (and anyone else with a camera): if you have pictures to upload, please put up the largest versions available. I'd like to make a video for the megaraid and that means I need lots of big pictures :D

Next party at someone else's house <3

Hey, if you get out to the Seattle area, let me know. I'll make home made Indian food, order some pizzas, get a keg...