What's new

"Not from this planet."

Veda

Sponsor
Ralph Hilton: "LRH actually spent very little time talking about space aliens..."

Early 1952, 'Whole track maps' going back sixty trillion years: Arsclycus City in space, glare fights, etc.

1952, 'What to Audit', "This is a cold blooded and factual account of your last sixty trillion years." Numerous extraterrestrial implants and implanters.

Late 1952, descriptions of various space alien races, Cat people, etc.

1950s, numerous mentions of 'whole track' civilizations, implants, etc., during lectures.

1963, Espinol United Stars, Espinol Confederacy, etc. Implanters.

1963, Helatrobus Implants, extraterrestrial implanters.

1963, Marcab (or Markab) Confederacy. Vast civilization, implanters.

1965, Clearing Course Implants

1966, OT II Implants

1967 OT III Implants

All three above done by Xenu and his cohorts. (See Incident II, etc., and Class VIII tapes.)

"I am not from this planet." L. Ron Hubbard, 1968:

[video=youtube;g6sAQdHDjBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6sAQdHDjBI[/video]

And there's much more, in case anyone wishes to contribute to a chronological list of references by Hubbard to outer space societies, aliens, etc.

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
Ralph Hilton: "LRH actually spent very little time talking about space aliens..."

I said "LRH actually spent very little time talking about space aliens as a percentage of his output. Bill seemed to spend most of his time doing so. "

Veda

Sponsor
I said "LRH actually spent very little time talking about space aliens as a percentage of his output. Bill seemed to spend most of his time doing so. "

Much of Bill Robertson's writings concern "OT" levels and, naturally, would have more space alien, implanter, etc. content.

But if you examine his extensive writings, most of it is not about aliens, etc.

However, the subjects of aliens, extraterrestrial implanters, etc., framed what Bill Robertson wrote, and they framed what Hubbard wrote.

Your attempts to boost Hubbard's image and diminish Bill Robertson's is obvious.

Are you jealous of Bill Robertson's acceptance by a surprising number of Independent Scientologists?

No matter.

Your attempts at PR damage control for Hubbard aside, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT HUBBARD NOT ROBERTSON.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Tony O posted some excerpts from a March 10th, 1952 lecture over here:
http://tonyortega.org/2012/10/11/l-ron-hubbard-explains-your-life-before-earth/

Also, from Oct 30th, 1952

[video=youtube;Ba0Mz4dnvpQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba0Mz4dnvpQ[/video]

From the Underground Bunker (about the above audio "Role of Earth"):

At the beginning of the segment, Hubbard is talking about a young woman who was recovering memories of some kind of space communications switchboard from a previous life. That propels him into a discussion about the nature of our solar system.

The asteroid belt, he says, provides a convenient low-gravity platform for travel to other parts of the “gah-LAX-ee.” And we learn that to outsiders, our solar system is known as “Space Station 33.”

The place is apparently crowded with incoming waves of galactic travelers. The Fourth Invader Force has been here for millennia, but more recently a Fifth Invader Force has moved in, and there have been clashes between the two, with the Fourth Invader Force based on Mars and the Fifth Invader Force banished to Venus. (We think.) Meanwhile, the Earth is used as a prison planet, with installations in places like the Pyrenees and the Mountains of the Moon.

When a person dies on Earth, his thetan (Hubbard’s name for an eternal spirit) is transferred to Mars or Venus for a between-lives implant, erasing his memory of the life he just lived. This is why it takes therapy to recover your entire whole track of existence — that darned between-lives implant is preventing you from seeing your true nature. Or something like that.

In the second portion of the tape, Hubbard describes <snip>

Read Full Post: http://tonyortega.org/2013/04/02/why-isnt-scientology-more-open-about-space-opera/

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
Your attempts at PR damage control for Hubbard aside, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT HUBBARD NOT ROBERTSON.
Nevertheless the fact that it was started with a quote from me deleting the part about Robertson should be pointed out to anyone reading the thread.

Veda

Sponsor
Nevertheless the fact that it was started with a quote from me deleting the part about Robertson should be pointed out to anyone reading the thread.

The three dots ( ... ) at the end of the quote indicated omitted text.

Anyone could easily locate the original statement by you.

Stop whining.

_____________​

This is a cover of a 1968 edition of a Scientology book.

lrhbook.jpg

It features an image from what Hubbard believed to be a super-engram from 75 million years ago. During this super-engram, what Hubbard called "R6 Bank" images were "implanted" in the minds of billions of humans and human spirits.

All other Scientology books had similar images placed on their covers, and these images were to induce a state of hypnotic suggestion over anyone looking at these book covers, causing them to buy and read the book, and to obey its instructions, notably to contact their local "Org."

The best known hypnotic image is the "exploding volcano" on 'DMSMH':

179166.jpg

From ESMB poster and original Class VIII course student DartSmohen:

The book covers were painted by Richard Gorman on Hubbard's instructions, in 1967.

Richard was given precise details what Hubbard wanted on each cover...

The purpose of each cover was to re-stimulate the person looking at the book and trigger them into being at effect so they would buy into the whole story....

___________​

From 'Keeping Scientology Working', 7 February, 1965:

We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't something cute to do for lack of something better.

The whole agonized future of this planet, every Man, Woman, and Child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology :unsure::ohmy::yes:

This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may never again have another chance :spacecraft:. [See 'Implantology'] Remember, this is our first chance in all the endless trillions of years of the past . Don't muff it now because it seems unpleasant or unsocial...

___________​

THIS PLANET IS OURS. L. Ron Hubbard, 1973. From Introspection RD writings.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Veda, It's true that anyone could locate the original statement and read the excerpted section in context but you didn't provide a link to it so how many would actually search it out and do so? Besides, that doesn't change the fact that omitting the rest of the sentence completely altered the meaning of the original quote. I read what you'd quoted and was misled by it. Ralph is quite entitled to correct your misrepresentation, in my opinion. I'm not whining about it, I'm just saying.

Example:

... buy and read the book...

179166.jpg

(See the link for full context)

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
From Ron's Journal 67:

The material involved in this sector [of the galaxy] is so vicious that it is carefully arranged to kill :nervous:anyone if he discovers the exact truth of it.

So in January and February of this year, I became very ill, almost lost the body, and somehow or other brought it off and obtained the material, and was able to live through it.

I am very sure that I was the fist one that ever did live through any attempt to obtain that material. This material I'm talking about, of course, is very upper level material and you will forgive me if I don't describe it to you in very broad detail because it is very likely :ohmy:to make you sick too.

___________​

From old timer John Sanborn, interviewed in 1985:

In a Phoenix Congress... [1954] he talked about spooky whole track stuff. He had a floodlight on the floor in front of this little platform shining up, because that makes you look ghouly. And his face looked really weird and outer space and really crazy... and he talked weird... I think he was trying to drive people a little bit wacko so they'd fall into his hand a little bit.

_________​

From Introduction to the Clearing Course and OT 2 materials:

Many persons experience unreality at the start of [ancient implants told to the person, through the OT materials, by L. Ron Hubbard]... running. This leaves when you see the meter reads.

[video=youtube;3iUzgo3M0-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUzgo3M0-U[/video]

Veda

Sponsor
Veda, It's true that anyone could locate the original statement and read the excerpted section in context but how many do? Besides, that doesn't change the fact that omitting the rest of the sentence completely altered the meaning of the original quote. I read what you'd quoted and was misled by it. Ralph is quite entitled to correct your misrepresentation, in my opinion. I'm not whining about it, I'm just saying.

Example:

I have no problem with the example you provided.

It has three dots "..." indicating that it has omitted content, and that it is an excerpt.

The post by Ralph was made within the last few hours and can be easily located.

This is a non-issue.

Now, back to the topic of the thread.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Early 1952, 'Whole track maps' going back sixty trillion years: Arsclycus City in space, glare fights, etc.

1952, 'What to Audit', "This is a cold blooded and factual account of your last sixty trillion years." Numerous extraterrestrial implants and implanters.

Late 1952, descriptions of various space alien races, Cat people, etc.

1950s, numerous mentions of 'whole track' civilizations, implants, etc., during lectures.

1963, Espinol United Stars, Espinol Confederacy, etc. Implanters.

1963, Helatrobus Implants, extraterrestrial implanters.

1963, Marcab (or Markab) Confederacy. Vast civilization, implanters.

1965, Clearing Course Implants

1966, OT II Implants

1967 OT III Implants

All three above done by Xenu and his cohorts. (See Incident II, etc., and Class VIII tapes.)

"I am not from this planet." L. Ron Hubbard, 1968:

[video=youtube;g6sAQdHDjBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6sAQdHDjBI[/video]

And there's much more, in case anyone wishes to contribute to a chronological list of references by Hubbard to outer space societies, aliens, etc.

El Con knew that the "lower level beings wouldn't BUY IT" - it only $ell$ to the Oat Tea's! LOL

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Lol, Veda, you're kinda funny when you get on a posting jag! :)

(I'll leave you to it, though. Good luck.) :thumbsup:

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
This thread caught my eye and made me smile.

I know a 95 year old woman, sharp as ever, who still has her wits about her. She's mentally grounded - she's never been involved with cults or sects or New Age beliefs, space opera or whathaveyou. She's an artist (paintings) and is one of the most beautiful people I've ever had the honour to know. She's not obsessed with cleaning, money, conflicts, politics or anything - but she's intelligent and well-informed. One can discuss any subject with her and get the most beautiful, philosophical response.

Her daughter is a bit over-concerned with details of her welfare, i.e., food, cleaning, etc. The woman eats healthily enough but indulges in the occasional biscuit, eats more sandwiches than hot meals, and has her share of paint on the carpet with an occasional item out of place. Her flat is neat, orderly and clean by most others' standards. It's livable, homey, friendly. And always smells like paint. :biggrin:

She didn't get involved in the food, cleaning and other mundane details, couldn't care less either way. This greatly annoyed the daughter but mother held her ground. She has her priorities: doing what she loves and loving others.

In five words she explained her way of thinking:

I'm not of this world," she said.

:biglove: