What's new

Not Making Planetary Clearing A Reality

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Not Making Planetary Clearing A Reality

OK – let’s take a moment and take the planetary Clearing challenge once again. LRH proclaims it’s possible, so it must be true right? Don’t these amazing “no numbers” graphs prove it? They show them at every event and the sheeple seem to lap them up. Let’s ask the experts: How DO you get 327 […]

Continue reading...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Planetary Clearing could have been accomplished easily -- IF SCIENTOLOGY WORKED

Something that made a professional (executive, entrepreneur, doctor, stock broker) even 10% more productive, would be worth millions to those people. People willing to pay large amounts without needing to be regged would have kept every available auditor busy for as many hours they wanted to deliver, and paid well enough that every person who had any aptitude for auditing would have filled every Academy.

But, at long last, every Scientologist has to finally admit to himself, that it doesn't work, and walk away.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Planetary Clearing could have been accomplished easily -- IF SCIENTOLOGY WORKED
And if it had been realistically priced within the reach of their public.
I remember when the price increases were putting the cost of service at alarming levels and I was regged about joining staff once more as I completed training on the grades 0-IV and had it dumped in my lap that it was up to me to make it all go right by rolling up my sleeves, jumping into the fray and clearing the planet. My thought was "you make it damned near impossible for anyone to afford and I'm supposed to come in and donate my life to somehow making it all go right in spite of your horrible policies and prices?"
I thought NOT and just walked away and let them deal with the problems of their own making and I wasn't going to trouble myself anymore with any of it and I didn't.
Best decision of my life and the one I'm most proud of.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
And if it had been realistically priced within the reach of their public.
I remember when the price increases were putting the cost of service at alarming levels and I was regged about joining staff once more as I completed training on the grades 0-IV and had it dumped in my lap that it was up to me to make it all go right by rolling up my sleeves, jumping into the fray and clearing the planet. My thought was "you make it damned near impossible for anyone to afford and I'm supposed to come in and donate my life to somehow making it all go right in spite of your horrible policies and prices?"
I thought NOT and just walked away and let them deal with the problems of their own making and I wasn't going to trouble myself anymore with any of it and I didn't.
Best decision of my life and the one I'm most proud of.
IF the tech worked, even high prices would not have been a barrier. You offer it to those who can pay the high price, and invest the money in infrastructure to train more auditors. Then lower prices as your ability to deliver increases. That's how lots of new technologies get delivered.

Key, though, is prices go DOWN as delivery ramps up.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
IF the tech worked, even high prices would not have been a barrier. You offer it to those who can pay the high price, and invest the money in infrastructure to train more auditors. Then lower prices as your ability to deliver increases. That's how lots of new technologies get delivered.

Key, though, is prices go DOWN as delivery ramps up.
That and the morgue board was the very essence of dev-t.
Out of the 25 or 30 people on staff when I first got involved, and that number plummeted, only 2 or so had been trained to deliver auditing so the staff weren't getting up the bridge and neither was the public. Instead you had a flurry of paper pushers running around trying to man morgue board positions to the best of their understanding and capability but there being little or no actual services, other than the com course being delivered, so the staff pay was piss poor and it was a sewer of an operation.
The nearby mission however functioned on just a few key administrative personnel, however they delivered a ton of auditing and sent people out to LA for their power and up while the morgue stood idle and very far from ideal.
But no, the tech had very little lasting effect on one's "case" and the word slowly seeped out.

Last edited: