What's new

NOTs - thoughts.

Div6

Crusader
As most of you may know, I have been pursuing my "Commodore Hubbard\Emperor Xenu\Implantology" bridge in the FZ. It's been quite a ride, I will say that. As "NOTs" is "my next action" I thought it would be a good idea to read the NOTs series HCOB's.

Initially this was easier said than done. There have been a number of "NOTs" released on the internet, and in the FZ, but none were ever verified as being complete, or even TRUE copies. In some cases the sense of an action were inverted ("do not" rather than "do", etc) and in others whole sections were missing. So a project was embarked upon to assemble a "Nots Pack" that was the closest to the one currently used in the orthodoxy.

The next issue was the "telegraphic style" of the NOT's issues. There really isn't THAT much data, but the data that IS there has (imho) wide reaching implications, and explains a great deal about the the "Schism" in 82 and why Mayo "had to be destroyed".

As this could become an extremely long post, I am only going to comment on 2 aspects of the NOTs rundown. The first is this: once through some preliminaries, the 1st major action of the Rundown is repairing all past auditing. This is from the viewpoint of what was true for one "cluster, bt, etc" was a wrong indication to others. Now granted, NOTs was originally a repair action for those who had DN's run on them AFTER clear and OT III. So this would make sense. But then it supplanted "the old OT levels" (tech degrade, anyone?) and became the cash cow for the AO's. Since all "audting" is "cleaned up" at thise level, why bother creating "flubless auditors" at lower ones?

The second item is theoretical. My understanding currently is that "stuck flows" precede "Out Int" which is the basis of BT's forming into clusters.

"Stuck flows" are the pre-disposition. "Out-Int" is the precipitation.

I had to let that sink in for a while. You see, I know A LOT of people with "Int" issues. They would get 53's, get it cooled off, and carry on with "their bridge". But it would continue to rear it's ugly head. I can't count the number of times Sea Ogre missions would come screaming in to the org on some "dire emergency flow" and scream and yell.....we would be cleaning up the out-int on staff for weeks afterwards.

So what this HCOB does, in my mind, is allow us to go "outside the box" of the LRH Int buttons on the 53, and run ANY stuck flow. And indeed there is a whole section of NOTs related to that. Of course, we could then run the stuck flow of "theta's conquest of MEST". Or the SO's stuck flow of "Get the stats up!"

ANY STUCK FLOW.

Why, that just might completely unmock the "Church of Scientology".
And allow "self - determined" games.

Who would not want that?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There have been a number of "NOTs" released on the internet, and in the FZ, but none were ever verified as being complete, or even TRUE copies. In some cases the sense of an action were inverted ("do not" rather than "do", etc) and in others whole sections were missing. So a project was embarked upon to assemble a "Nots Pack" that was the closest to the one currently used in the orthodoxy.

Do you feel you succeeded at that? I have often seen one set of issues, supposedly the original set, but no others at all. I saw a write-up from Ralph Hilton, that is still online, but a NOTs auditor with many years' experience auditing NOTs in the CofS said that write-up had many errors in it. Then there's Pierre, who posted that he had compiled all the correct stuff, that he will deliver, but if he ever released it anywhere I never saw it.

Paul

Div6

Crusader
Do you feel you succeeded at that? I have often seen one set of issues, supposedly the original set, but no others at all. I saw a write-up from Ralph Hilton, that is still online, but a NOTs auditor with many years' experience auditing NOTs in the CofS said that write-up had many errors in it. Then there's Pierre, who posted that he had compiled all the correct stuff, that he will deliver, but if he ever released it anywhere I never saw it.

Paul

Answered via PM.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hullo Div6.

So, you are considering doing NOTS?

It is entirely up to you, but I should advise you it is nothing more than mental masturbation, messing with your spiritual team and could well leave you in a right old mess.

Having said that, I am sure there are some who will say that it is fantastic, a real boost etc.

The number of people who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, pulled in cancer, committed suicide whilst twaddling through this obscenity should frighten most level-headed people well away from it.

However, morbid fascination is a powerful magnet.

So, go ahead if you truly believe it is for you. But do so with your eyes wide open.

The trouble is that such materials are really stone-age when compared to what is available elsewhere.

Of course, you could just log onto Alan's Knowledgism website and have a look at the procedures he is delivering.

Your call.

DS

Div6

Crusader
Hullo Div6.

So, you are considering doing NOTS?

It is entirely up to you, but I should advise you it is nothing more than mental masturbation, messing with your spiritual team and could well leave you in a right old mess.

Having said that, I am sure there are some who will say that it is fantastic, a real boost etc.

The number of people who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, pulled in cancer, committed suicide whilst twaddling through this obscenity should frighten most level-headed people well away from it.

However, morbid fascination is a powerful magnet.

So, go ahead if you truly believe it is for you. But do so with your eyes wide open.

The trouble is that such materials are really stone-age when compared to what is available elsewhere.

Of course, you could just log onto Alan's Knowledgism website and have a look at the procedures he is delivering.

Your call.

DS

Well, as I have stated elsewhere, an informed consumer is the best customer.
I did get the invite to Alan's ranch....it is still within the realm of possibility.

It has been my experience that the best "auditing" comes from those who have "already made the gain" as it were.

At any rate, it all lays in the future. I'm just trying to absorb as much as I can. But as I realized when reading these materials, if applied honestly, it would undo the "hubbard valence and ser fac" that so many rondroids adopt.

Which would be a good thing.

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Well, as I have stated elsewhere, an informed consumer is the best customer.
I did get the invite to Alan's ranch....it is still within the realm of possibility.

It has been my experience that the best "auditing" comes from those who have "already made the gain" as it were.

At any rate, it all lays in the future. I'm just trying to absorb as much as I can. But as I realized when reading these materials, if applied honestly, it would undo the "hubbard valence and ser fac" that so many rondroids adopt.

Which would be a good thing.

So would the HRD as developed by Mayo pre-82 which is another reason why Mayo "had to go". That rundown did undo the Hubbard personaility traits that cult members adopted.

I agree with Dart that other solutions exist rather than NOTs', which remember, was developed by Mayo to repair an ill, insane Hubbard and probably was an auditor-C/S Q&A with Hubbard himself who probably by force of character made Mayo run Ron's supposed entities.

Ron had believed in "entities" since pre Scn when he ran them in his "affirmations" so he had messed up his case even before Scn with black magic techniques. Poor Ron. I hope he got some relief.

But this does beg the question if NOTs, developed to help the insane/sick Hubbard, is actually the best action for the rest of us! :melodramatic:

Rather than "Knowledgism", personally I have used the Sedona Method and Headlessness, both much simpler, cheaper and easier to run than NOT's! :wink2:

I think Idenics is a splendid alternative also! :thumbsup:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://www.knowledgism.com/login/nologin.asp?page=/audio/free-audio-lectures.asp&strQry=

I suggest you listen to the tape Miracles and Magic.

Running the LRH material cost me $40,000,000.

You have to register to get the lecture.

It costs nothing.

I also do not charge for entity handling.

Occasionally it comes up as an out rud, but rarely takes long to handle....

Most people can handle any entity phenomena after listening to the tape should it comes to view in life.

Alan

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rather than "Knowledgism", personally I have used the Sedona Method and Headlessness, both much simpler, cheaper and easier to run than NOT's! :wink2:

I was a student of Harding and Joseph Murphy long before Scio......it was them that led me to Scio.

But it was also them that gave me a "frame of reference" that was senior to Scio.

Alan

Div6

Crusader
So would the HRD as developed by Mayo pre-82 which is another reason why Mayo "had to go". That rundown did undo the Hubbard personaility traits that cult members adopted.

I agree with Dart that other solutions exist rather than NOTs', which remember, was developed by Mayo to repair an ill, insane Hubbard and probably was an auditor-C/S Q&A with Hubbard himself who probably by force of character made Mayo run Ron's supposed entities.

Ron had believed in "entities" since pre Scn when he ran them in his "affirmations" so he had messed up his case even before Scn with black magic techniques. Poor Ron. I hope he got some relief.

But this does beg the question if NOTs, developed to help the insane/sick Hubbard, is actually the best action for the rest of us! :melodramatic:

Yes, I think the HRD was aimed at breaking up the core valences that comprised the CoS valence at the time. It was quite successful in that regard.....unfortunately for Mr. Mayo.

I am aware that NOT's originally was intended as a remedy, and a very specific one at that, which is why I wanted to read the materials.

I have never heard of the Sedona Method or Headlessness. I will google them as I have time.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is it now possible to listen to it in a sensible format, or is it still available only in Real Audio? I ask rather than simply clicking because three times now I've registered, not been able to access what I wanted, then forgot my user name or password the next time I tried it.

Paul

Dunno.....sorry.....our whole IT area is under-going a revamp.

Way above my case level of IT literacy and competency! :bigcry:

Div6

Crusader
Dunno.....sorry.....our whole IT area is under-going a revamp.

Way above my case level of IT literacy and competency! :bigcry:

It's still in RA format, although you do have the option to download it rather than stream it....

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't know about NOTS (I never got that far) but I do believe entities exist. I've seen and heard too many anecdotes and stories to believe otherwise.

Phil Goddard's had a lot of trouble with his, for example;

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/astral-beings.htm

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/astral-parasitic.htm

How can you explain this stuff if there are no "entities"?

(I think there are good ones as well btw.)

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Philip Goddard again

For those who don't know, Philip is a Reiki master, healer and spiritual teacher living in Exeter, an old city in England. He's also had severe problems with what he calls "entities," hence his relevance to this thread.

Here's how he replies to the claim that the whole thing is in his mind;

Q . How do we know that these 'entities' aren't just part of our minds?

A . Actually, we don't, and can never, know for sure that they aren't just part of our minds. But I say this in the context that when we look at all our life experience with a truly clear mind we realize that we cannot absolutely know anything. All we ever can do is work on the basis of how things appear to be - preferably with open and aware minds so that we can respond flexibly according to the new perceptions and insights which arise from time to time. You cannot absolutely know that the Sun isn't a hippopotamus, but in practice you live your life on the basis of your observations on how things appear to be plus your most helpful interpretations of your observations.

The point here is that the entities (in many but actually not all ways) behave and interact with us as though they are separate, discrete entities or beings, and in my own very hard experience with them, for most purposes treating them as though they are separate entities, or at least a separate 'force', and 'not me' has been an essential part of my handling and mastering my situation with them and clearing out their interferences and influence - so why go denying what appears to be the case? To do so would be a bit like people still insisting that the Earth is flat and that there must be some other explanation for all the evidence that points to its being roughly spherical. Maybe somebody's yet going to convince us that the sun really is a hippopotamus! Let's get cracking right now, gathering up all the masses of evidence for that!

Indeed, I see the common tendency of people to claim that entity troubles are just creations of one's own mind as being the result of such entities interfering with those very people who make such claims, to give them that belief in order to obstruct any move to recognise their own interference from these entities and to get those people putting pressure on other people to turn away from properly addressing their entities issues.

Terril park

Sponsor
http://www.knowledgism.com/login/nologin.asp?page=/audio/free-audio-lectures.asp&strQry=

I suggest you listen to the tape Miracles and Magic.

Running the LRH material cost me $40,000,000.

You have to register to get the lecture.

It costs nothing.

I also do not charge for entity handling.

Occasionally it comes up as an out rud, but rarely takes long to handle....

Most people can handle any entity phenomena after listening to the tape should it comes to view in life.

Alan

$40,000,000 ?

I'd also like to listen to the lecture when its up and available.

In my recent travels I first came across the 1980 or 1882 bridge, one or both, where the original OT levels were after OT 3, and Nots was merely a case booster if needed. This seemed the best bridge to me.

Terl

Patron with Honors
For those who don't know, Philip is a Reiki master, healer and spiritual teacher living in Exeter, an old city in England. He's also had severe problems with what he calls "entities," hence his relevance to this thread.

Here's how he replies to the claim that the whole thing is in his mind;

Q . How do we know that these 'entities' aren't just part of our minds?

A . Actually, we don't, and can never, know for sure that they aren't just part of our minds. But I say this in the context that when we look at all our life experience with a truly clear mind we realize that we cannot absolutely know anything. All we ever can do is work on the basis of how things appear to be - preferably with open and aware minds so that we can respond flexibly according to the new perceptions and insights which arise from time to time. You cannot absolutely know that the Sun isn't a hippopotamus, but in practice you live your life on the basis of your observations on how things appear to be plus your most helpful interpretations of your observations.

The point here is that the entities (in many but actually not all ways) behave and interact with us as though they are separate, discrete entities or beings, and in my own very hard experience with them, for most purposes treating them as though they are separate entities, or at least a separate 'force', and 'not me' has been an essential part of my handling and mastering my situation with them and clearing out their interferences and influence - so why go denying what appears to be the case? To do so would be a bit like people still insisting that the Earth is flat and that there must be some other explanation for all the evidence that points to its being roughly spherical. Maybe somebody's yet going to convince us that the sun really is a hippopotamus! Let's get cracking right now, gathering up all the masses of evidence for that!

Indeed, I see the common tendency of people to claim that entity troubles are just creations of one's own mind as being the result of such entities interfering with those very people who make such claims, to give them that belief in order to obstruct any move to recognise their own interference from these entities and to get those people putting pressure on other people to turn away from properly addressing their entities issues.

What's he suggest you do about it?

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, there's a special stone on his website (the "Clarity Sphere") which he will sell you for *£130 or so to help get rid of these entities. He also recommends other things, such as a certain type of exercise called "Power Walking."

*A lot cheaper than NOTS.