What's new

Now What?

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
I seem to have gotten as far as I can with EXSN, I really have enjoyed the journey. I have learnt so much and really, really appreciate ALL the friends I have made. I have been so happy that EXSCN has come allong for people to meet and share their stories, but now I find that (emotionally) it may be time for me to move onto other things.

As someone who knew about Cof$ abuses in the 90's; I never expected to ever see the END of the criminal conspiracy and know it may still take years for the authorities to finally take action or the civil cases for (minimum) wages to be brought to the court/s.

My problem is that the local Anon group has dissapated off to nothing and I don't know what else I can do... :confused2:

Wisened One

Crusader
I do know what you mean, Lohan about having EP'd ESMB. I did a long time ago, myself!
Yet, I like to remain to welcome the new people, and to help in other ways and actions to make others aware of Co$, etc...

And I love all my new friends I've made here, so it's fun to come in and chat and read all the new stories!

I wish you luck and success in your life tho, Keep havin' FUN, I say! FUN! :happydance:

Michelle

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Where are you from? Let us know, maybe we can rustle up some protestfags. :3 A lot of people have gone back to internet activism instead of irl demonstrations.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think I'll be fully done with ESMB till Scientology is either destroyed or a tiny shadow of it's former self.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
DCanon

Brisbane, Australia.

yeah, after the Sydney Scilons "blew" way back in feb/march, they bussed in the remaining Cof$ from Brisbane; so that took out most of the FUN out of protesting. Decided that I could find a more diverse group of ppl here on EXSCN and get info on world events as they happen.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hrm, Australia anons should be pretty active. See if you can post over on WWP and see if the BrisAnons could do some irl stuff as well as all their internet hacktivism. :3

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
My problem is that the local Anon group has dissapated off to nothing and I don't know what else I can do... :confused2:

They're not quite done, Lohan. There were a couple Brisanons at the Sydney demonstration on Saturday. They were telling me about some of the flashraids they were doing on the remnants of organized Scn there.

I think it is important to keep up the pressure. Kansas City org recovered from being down to one expeditor. (An expeditor is a brand new staff member who has not yet completed the staff introductory training and does not yet have a post) Birmingham recovered from being down to two expeditors. I know it must seem really boring but why don't you hook up with the couple of Anons that are left and recruit a couple more and continue the flashraids. Scifags HATE them!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
ty

k, kookaburra will post again on www.brisanon.com, see if anyone is still interested in re-forming raids.

it is kind of funny not knowing what to do with all your free time
:lol:

thanks everyone for your well wishes :happydance:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
after 15 years

after 15 years of being angry about (cult) abuse you find that the "issues" no longer bother you because you have talked it thru with friends.

have other exscn-ers found the same?

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
after 15 years of being angry about (cult) abuse you find that the "issues" no longer bother you because you have talked it thru with friends.

Lohan, I have experienced that already and I've only been here a couple of weeks. It's an amazing thing to be able to talk about it after years of trying to suppress it/forget it/hide it. And to be able to find humor in it --that's a whole new thing for me (that was REALLY suppressed while in). I've made more progress working through this in 2 weeks than I did in the last 10 years.

-TL

byte301

Crusader
I'm not mad about what I went through anymore.

I AM mad that the cult is abusing people, still declaring people, enforcing fair game and disconnection, the RPF and SP Hall, that they still consider elron a humanitarian, and that they worship the little gnome, davey. And they have the nerve to call themselves a religion.

That's why I keep at it.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Finding the same

I've only been on this board a couple of weeks. I have discharged so much just from realizing others are in the same boat. I do not believe any more that I just pulled it in. That I have totally bad judgement or was just out to covertly destroy myself. I wonder sometimes how long my short attention span will keep me. But then I look at all the valuable stuff I get, and the HUMOUR, the vids, and the links!!:eyeroll: I know I will grow tired of typing some day as I tend to be wordy and have no commaraderie yet or a specific click. But not SOON.

But I have been out for a lot longer than most.
This message board is a treasure for me.

Oh, and is this my imaginatiion or did Emma give out extra stars to everyone last week. Not everyone coulda jumped their post count at the same time.

Isn't there some kinda award for say having the most words per post???