OC candidate Scientology member Clay Bock keeping mum about his anti-psych work

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology member Clay Bock decisively defeated in bid for Garden Grove City Council District 3 Seat.

Voice of OC: Garden Grove Elects First Latina to City Council

https://voiceofoc.org/2016/11/election2016gardengrove/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Meanwhile, in District 3, Democrat Thu-Ha Nguyen scored a decisive win over Republican Clay Bock. Nguyen, a research scientist, garnered 64.3 percent of the vote; while Bock, a Scientologist, finished with 35.7 percent.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

https://www.ocvote.com/fileadmin/live/gen2016/results.htm

CITY OF GARDEN GROVE Member, City Council, District 3, Short Term

Completed Precincts: 13 of 13

------------------- Vote Count Percentage

THU-HA NGUYEN 3,029 64.3%

CLAY BOCK 1,685 35.7%

GOOD!

WONDERFUL NEWS WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY ABOUT.

The covert infiltration, and I use the word infiltration deliberately, of Scientologists into any level of government is an ominous development.

Scientology, as a psycho-political cult needs to be understood as a clear and present danger to the free functioning of any open government.

As much as I hate to say it, Putin and the Russian courts understand this.

They've correctly assessed the danger, while here in the US, the cult manipulates the legal and political system with Religious and Civil Rights cloaking!

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology member Clay Bock decisively defeated in bid for Garden Grove City Council District 3 Seat.

Voice of OC: Garden Grove Elects First Latina to City Council

https://voiceofoc.org/2016/11/election2016gardengrove/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Meanwhile, in District 3, Democrat Thu-Ha Nguyen scored a decisive win over Republican Clay Bock. Nguyen, a research scientist, garnered 64.3 percent of the vote; while Bock, a Scientologist, finished with 35.7 percent.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

https://www.ocvote.com/fileadmin/live/gen2016/results.htm

CITY OF GARDEN GROVE Member, City Council, District 3, Short Term

Completed Precincts: 13 of 13

------------------- Vote Count Percentage

THU-HA NGUYEN 3,029 64.3%

CLAY BOCK 1,685 35.7%

GOOD!

The covert infiltration, and I use the word infiltration deliberately, of Scientologists into any level of government is an ominous development.

Scientology, as a psycho-political cult needs to be understood as a clear and present danger to the free functioning of any open government.

They've correctly assessed the danger, while here in the US, the cult manipulates the legal and political system with Religious and Civil Rights cloaking!

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
GOOD!

Why do you hate to say it?

JustSheila

Crusader
GOOD!

Well you said it twice in a row so maybe didn't hate to say it quite that much? :biggrin:

(Hint: double post)

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry.
More good news:
Scientology shill, David Jolly in Florida also suffered
a crushing defeat at the polls!