What's new

Offer of information to genuine OSA operatives

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Hello, all :hattip:

If any OSA operative lurking in or posting to this board reveals her/himself to the group as an OSA operative, with credible evidences to the same (IP addresses, inside info only OSA could know etc.), I will:

*post my full name, address and phone number on this board
*pay my freeloader debt (over $100,000) with the condition I get to hand you personally ten percent of that as a commission, and you get to keep it for your personal use

Any takers? :p

skydog

Patron Meritorious
You may be waiting a while

Nice idea Ulf but everyone in OSA, like the little Dutch boy, has his or her finger stuck in the damns plugging up the seemingly endless leaks. They don't have the time to spare right now.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
You said it.

Nice idea Ulf but everyone in OSA, like the little Dutch boy, has his or her finger stuck in the damns plugging up the seemingly endless leaks. They don't have the time to spare right now.

Precisely. Also, OSA don't know that I would be totally useless to them... or would I? Maybe I am just another leaker. In which direction? Ahh, there's the rub :coolwink:

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
You said it.

Precisely. Also, OSA don't know that I would be totally useless to them... or would I? Maybe I am just another leaker. In which direction? Ahh, there's the rub :coolwink:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hi Ulf,

OK, I plead guilty as charged.....I'm OSA. :yes:

I will PM you my bank account info so you can wire me the money. :)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
According to OSA I'm an OSA op.

Could I just get the $100k straight though? Fuck the 'Church'

Zinj