What's new

***OH MY GOD*** LRH's name finally omitted from Scientology.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
From ARS:

I'm posting this for an anonymous source who will be going public shortly.
Bottom line: DM is finally admitting that LRH's name is mud in civilized
society. So to hell with KSW: it's time to re-brand!

-- Dave

================================================================

On July 7th of this year a major event will be held at FLAG. Scientologists
from around the world will be flying into Clearwater to hear what DM is
touting as the BIGGEST NEWS SINCE THE TAX EXEMPTION Event.

This event, the Freewinds Maiden Voyage Event will be held for the first
time at FLAG with the intention of disseminating this most important news.

Of course Scientology is prone to exageration, but they claim that 250,000
Scientologists will start arriving in Clearwater on the 5th and 6th in
preparation for this earth-shattering news.

What those arriving Scientologists DON'T know is what it is DM will be
announcing:

ALL the books are being pulped---in that they have all been RE-EDITED to
read more smoothly. Even DM is claiming that this is the first time he's ever
been able to get all the way through Dianetics ---Imagine that~

So they will roll out all the newly re-edited books....yes, Science of
Survival, New Slant on Life...all of them.

But is that the big news? Not quite.

DM will also announce that both the Buffalo Org and the Berlin Org have
achieved St. Hill size.

He will announce that if these two suppressive places could go St. Hill
size, then there's hope for the rest of the planet.

But is that the biggest news?

No---but this is:

Scientology is attempting to mainstream itself---in a covert fashion. DM has
ordered and provided that all the admin tech books marketed to the outside
world will no longer carry any mention of LRH!!!

DM's plan is to get regular business people hooked on the "tech"
without knowing it's Scientology and then when they are convinced that
this tech is workable or valuable, they will, at that point, be
brought into the fold and told that the genius behind these works is
none other than LRH.

Can you say OUT-TECH?

It appears that DM has replaced his former lieutenants with professional
business people who are helping to rewrite the admin crap and make it more
palatable for non-scientologists.

Following the roll-out study tech will be introduced to the schools without
one mention of LRH or Scientology----same plan.

DM has finally cog'd to the fact that Scientology has a bad name----so he's
going to market it by playing down the "religion angle" and get people buying
the books and tapes without knowing they're based on the works of LRH.

There will be a copyright holder----a subsidiary--the name is as yet
unknown, but the old crap will no longer give credit in print to LRH.

Even David Singer will be turning out new courses without the use of the
name Scientology or LRH---and all this is with DM's blessing.

Once we find out the name of the "subsidiary", we should be able to thwart
DM's plans to HIDE the fact that they're pushing the same old crap on
unsuspecting people.

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have a suggestion for a new name that I think may help them reflect this change:

The Church Of Not Scientology

or

CONS

Does anyone know what terminal I can send this too.:unsure:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I can picture the clamheads clapping their picture of LRH only to see it gradually darken and all goes quiet. Then, accompanied by music going up the Tone Scale(tm), a picture of a diminuative man growing in brightness replaces the image of LRH to the rapturous applause of all present as it becomes obvious that it is David Miscavige

The first person to stop clapping after that gets to shovel dried shit on Gold Base for the next 5 years.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
From ARS:

I'm posting this for an anonymous source who will be going public shortly.
Bottom line: DM is finally admitting that LRH's name is mud in civilized
society. So to hell with KSW: it's time to re-brand!

-- Dave

================================================================

On July 7th of this year a major event will be held at FLAG. Scientologists
from around the world ................

DM ownes the Church. He can do whatever he wants. If he says he couldn't read Dianetics I believe he may need to get professional busininess people in to rewrite materials so he can study them.

I think he is smart to hire outside people.

This is actually good news that he got through the Dianetics book.

He's got to be doing something at these events.

What new thing would you have come up with?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Maybe he's been paying attention to the Freezone chat groups where for years some people have been discussing presenting tech without naming Scientology. The idea is that new people will identify the subject of Scientology with the Church of Scientology and be instantly repelled by the :shark:'s horrible PR. So they should be given an introduction without knowing it is Scientology. Later, when they have some affinity for the tech, they will sit still long enough to hear an explanation of the difference between the subject of Scn, and the church.

For the :shark: to do the same thing is amusing. It is even somewhat sensible. Rewording the tech is a good idea. I mentioned this elsewhere, and if I ever find the link I'll edit this post.

Paul

Div6

Crusader
Maybe he's been paying attention to the Freezone chat groups where for years some people have been discussing presenting tech without naming Scientology. The idea is that new people will identify the subject of Scientology with the Church of Scientology and be instantly repelled by the :shark:'s horrible PR. So they should be given an introduction without knowing it is Scientology. Later, when they have some affinity for the tech, they will sit still long enough to hear an explanation of the difference between the subject of Scn, and the church.

For the :shark: to do the same thing is amusing. It is even somewhat sensible. Rewording the tech is a good idea. I mentioned this elsewhere, and if I ever find the link I'll edit this post.

Paul

Yes but.....What about "The Magic of Good Management". "People want Scientology...Ron's Brand!"

Now that the source lines are altered there is no stopping the alter-isness...

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I have to admit that, though it was me who posted this, I'm skeptical about it, too.

But at this point I would have to say almost nothing would surprise me.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yes but.....What about "The Magic of Good Management". "People want Scientology...Ron's Brand!"

Now that the source lines are altered there is no stopping the alter-isness...

Yes, but the subject is new people. Maybe it was true in 1965, but these days, many new people do not want Scientology by name because its official organization is so rapacious.

I agree the :shark: will probably alter things for the worse, but the Scn Handbook is a good product (my opinion), so it won't necessarily be bad.

Paul

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I have to say, though, that Dave Touretzsky is usually a reliable source of information.

Wasn't he the one who was passing on the posts of the "RPF Insider" a while back? Those were somewhat dated, but the info appeared to be quite accurate.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If this event does turn out as stated, it should prove to be a good period for FZ recruitment. I would expect lots of churchies to push themselves over the tipping point.

"100% Standard Tech in the Freezone!" will be the rallying cry. I worked it out in 2004 to be nearer 85% (still better than the :shark:), but that doesn't sound quite so attractive and mere inconvenient facts should never be allowed to stop promotion, right?

Paul

Peter Schilte

Patron with Honors
I think DM is doing great! :p The few members left in the CULT will leave ASAP. DM is helping the critics destroying a billion dollar business, and i am glad to see it happen. Just another few years and Hubbards portraits will be replaced by Miscavige's portraits, and the couple of dozens members still IN then will shout "Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!" at is physionomy.

S

Steven James

OK, I believe this data is very credible.

Read this thread from this forum ; http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=666

I believe so far we have received the Golden Age of Knowledge and the Golden Age of Knowledge Pt2. The first GAOK was a series of congresses as well as several other repackaged lectured series.

GAOK Pt2 was lecture series like 'Game of OT' and 'Universes' repackaged.

I personally believe these are good products as; the lectures are now on CD and have decent transcripts and decent binders.

I do not know the degree of editing which has gone on however.

It is a fact- the books are all being redone. At a staff briefing in 2005 it came straight from Bob Keenans mouth that 'Dianetics is too hard to read and is being done so people can get through it really quickly' and that a 'new Problems of Work is being released which someone can get through in 4 and a half hours'.

As for editing Scientology and LRH out of admin materials and rewriting them so they are easy to read is something that was done to some degree by Ruth Minshell with her books and Ruth's books per the reports of those who were there, rounded up out of Scientology Churches and destroyed and she was declared. L.Kin has a good introductory book to the tech (Vol2). I have no antagonism against this idea, however.....

.......LRH and Scientology have become muddy due to the amount of not-isness in Scientology. Why does David not instead, pull some big overts, do some ammends projects, step down as leader and replace his fascistic control with a democratically elected member, disband the RTC and have it's viscious members demoted to lower MEST like posts (such as Estates) where they might find something they are good at (gardening, woodwork) and get a dynamic other than third?

An amnesty could be initiated which would not only reach out to the regular SP's and dissafected but to the Freezone and people of a pro-tech persuasion?

It is highly likely that this will ruffle the feathers of some members, who may want to leave and join the Freezone.

We will have to wait and see. I would like to see however, David discussing himself getting through Dianetics.

Can anyone get a copy of this on the internet?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Weird!!

But it does remind me of one thing...

Having Narconon and other ABLE groups that do not mention Scn to people right away...

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Later up the line they will look back on this data and call it an era of quickie tech and make everyone do all the ORIGINAL LRH materials all over again. For more money, of course. :cool:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Navy said:
DM is helping the critics destroying a billion dollar business, and i am glad to see it happen.

It's still a billion dollar business? I didn't think so.
Will someone please enlighten me? Ha. :)