What's new

Ohai Truthseeker!

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Tim is seething because I'm talking about him. He sent me a hostile, homophobic, profanity-laden message via YouTube today.. which was reported,, and now he's attacking me on ARS. <yawn>.

Par for the course when you're dealing with the demented & delusional. :duh:

The more he attacks people, the more he's gonna get talked about. I think he's a total basket case.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The more he attacks people, the more he's gonna get talked about. I think he's a total basket case.

I agree. He sent me a nasty message on YouTube from his "Tim Higgs" channel. I blocked him. Then, he created a new channel as "Steve Layton" and resent the message. I blocked that one, too.

I wonder how many YT channels he's going to create until he gets the message.

elwood

Patron with Honors
Funny.

I'm not afraid of OSA. I am afraid of my views being associated with my livelyhood, of my children being exposed to ridicule for what I say, and the embarassment my family members would suffer.

Then stop posting on message boards.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Well, now, I don't see anything inconsistent with Alexm's feeling that way yet posting. Evidently he's using a pseudonym and if this is how he feels, then that's how he feels.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Well, now, I don't see anything inconsistent with Alexm's feeling that way yet posting. Evidently he's using a pseudonym and if this is how he feels, then that's how he feels.

You're confusing alex with alexm, Claire. The latter has no children.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Ok, still. Shoulda quoted the post in my reply. I still think the same thing. If they say they're like all nervous and whatever and someone says "then stop posting on msg boards", well, I disagree a bit with that.