What's new

Ok, I'm telling more of my leave story.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul: Can you help her find the pics I posted in your 'Cos Pics' thread? Meanwhile I'll try and find them too and post a link to it for ya....

Found some:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=234101&postcount=64

Here's the thread:
http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9922

One interesting thing I find about this thread is that although it has "Personal Pix" in the title if I search for the title in threads started by me (advanced search) using the keyword "Pix" it always comes up with no matches. This time I searched with "Personal" and it worked fine. I have NO idea why "Pix" doesn't work. Maybe it is some reserved term within vBulletin or something.

Paul

Wisened One

Crusader
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....1&postcount=64

OMG, WO! You are such a beautiful bride, but you look so sad and tired!! :bigcry:

TOLD YOU! :no:

Part of the reason I look the way I look in those pics tho was that I simply wasn't 'ready' for the pics, ya know? (not to mention I'm rarely photogenic even if I was ready). But that aside, yeah, it WAS a stressful day and yes I did have a buildup of fatigue and stress goin' on....:sadsigh:

BUT....the good news is....six months later we LEFT Staff, :happydance: :thumbsup:

Woggin' out

Patron with Honors
HEY WO

Huh, interesting. No, she DID have a nice side to her (believe it or not). I'd seen a bit of it near the beginning of her reign....

It might BE her, Zinj, fascinating! :ohmy:

Thanks for that update/link (we left in 95 so...).

So glad you posted another part of your tale. Saw your pix and the Org still looks the same. BTW. Cat Fox was my auditor for my FPRD at Miami Org in 1990. :omg: I liked her well enough as an auditor. But I had a missed withold that I had to tell whilst in session. You see I disliked her son-in-law (Ray?) who was once a Reg at Miami Org. I'll get into why another time. She was a bit "Dykeish" looking. We got on fine though. She was professional as an auditor
Wow your Maid of Honor was Cecilia Madigan. I knew her as Cecilia Alvarez and she used to be a Reg at one point. Her husband was an auditor (class IV) but got declared and they had to divorce. I didn't know all the details but she was very sad. She was always very sweet though.

I ran into her husband at a flea market w/ his new wife. She used to be in the SO and they both were ragging on the SO. saying that they don't take care of the kids properly, bad conditions...etc. I had to keep my conversation short and sweet cos he was an "SP" after all. Funnily I had always thought he was a cool guy. I guess it's true that the cool ones do leave!! (eventually):yes:

Wisened One

Crusader
So glad you posted another part of your tale. Saw your pix and the Org still looks the same. BTW. Cat Fox was my auditor for my FPRD at Miami Org in 1990. :omg: I liked her well enough as an auditor. But I had a missed withold that I had to tell whilst in session. You see I disliked her son-in-law (Ray?) who was once a Reg at Miami Org. I'll get into why another time. She was a bit "Dykeish" looking. We got on fine though. She was professional as an auditor
Wow your Maid of Honor was Cecilia Madigan. I knew her as Cecilia Alvarez and she used to be a Reg at one point. Her husband was an auditor (class IV) but got declared and they had to divorce. I didn't know all the details but she was very sad. She was always very sweet though.

I ran into her husband at a flea market w/ his new wife. She used to be in the SO and they both were ragging on the SO. saying that they don't take care of the kids properly, bad conditions...etc. I had to keep my conversation short and sweet cos he was an "SP" after all. Funnily I had always thought he was a cool guy. I guess it's true that the cool ones do leave!! (eventually):yes:

WO: Yep, I have heard Cat was a decent Auditor, go figure, huh? :eyeroll:

And Ray Jordain was married to her daughter Nicole while we were there. We always got on well with Ray, seemed a nice guy...but being too busy, none of us got to really get to know each other except in our staff duties.

Celia. Yeah, her husband was Tom Madigan (who was our wedding photographer). She always was nice...she's still there as far as we know, geez, she's been on Staff since she was about 15 I think, lol!

Thanks for your info, it's always helpful to hear other sides to people we knew there...

Good twin

Floater
Hey Woggin. What's the dirt on Ray?

He's still hangin around the Org towin the party line. His current wife is a big game player and Ray tags along as arm candy near as I can tell. That can't be especially rewarding.

Please....spill.

Wisened One

Crusader

He's still hangin around the Org towin the party line. His current wife is a big game player and Ray tags along as arm candy near as I can tell. That can't be especially rewarding. Please....spill.

Not that Ray didn't have his attractive qualities, but arm candy? :ohmy: :p

Now Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom or a young Brad Pitt, I'd call ARM CANDY! :yes: :drool:

But I agree with GT!

SPILL!

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have to take breaks while reading your story. :omg: I started feeling as if I was back in my old Org.. The stress, sleepless nights,the stress, the stress, the sleepless...:melodramatic:

Great story Michelle.:thumbsup: I still have my popcorn.

TP

Wisened One

Crusader
Thanks for reading my story so far, TP and sorry 'bout reminding you of your Org! :unsure:

It sure does help me to write it here, tho.

And yep, working on my next installment! :write:

Wisened One

Crusader
During the intermission while I finish my next installment, lemme place my pics here for ya'll, k?

I know there are links to these same pics, but decided to post them directly in this Thread for ease...

Attachments

• Div 6 BookBoothsmall.JPG
    Div 6 BookBoothsmall.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Dean and Michelle Wedding Pic 1.jpg
    Dean and Michelle Wedding Pic 1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 48

Woggin' out

Patron with Honors

He's still hangin around the Org towin the party line. His current wife is a big game player and Ray tags along as arm candy near as I can tell. That can't be especially rewarding.

Please....spill.

Ray...arm candy??? :roflmao: He had those big Scio eyes!! Also I last saw him approx 10 yrs.ago at CCINT,(I think he was on HGC lines),we said Hi and stuff but I kinda kept my distance. Haven't seen him since.
The reason I feel displeasure towards Ray is because how he was as a rabid Reg in Miami. I understand it somewhat now. But when I was a "newbie" and he was trying to reg me it got weird. I'd just finished my purif (2nd time) because I did coke again. (Hey it was Miami in the 80's and I did work singing in the clubs so I was always around it and hey a girl gets sleepy sometimes lol). I said I didn't have any money so first he said hock my necklace...then he told me to get some money from a drug dealer I knew. I said "Say what??" He said just get it from his legitimate businesses! :omg: Well needless to say I was "off lines" again (for a while anyway)!

Wisened One

Crusader
Ray...arm candy??? :roflmao: He had those big Scio eyes!! Also I last saw him approx 10 yrs.ago at CCINT,(I think he was on HGC lines),we said Hi and stuff but I kinda kept my distance. Haven't seen him since.
The reason I feel displeasure towards Ray is because how he was as a rabid Reg in Miami. I understand it somewhat now. But when I was a "newbie" and he was trying to reg me it got weird. I'd just finished my purif (2nd time) because I did coke again. (Hey it was Miami in the 80's and I did work singing in the clubs so I was always around it and hey a girl gets sleepy sometimes lol). I said I didn't have any money so first he said hock my necklace...then he told me to get some money from a drug dealer I knew. I said "Say what??" He said just get it from his legitimate businesses! :omg: Well needless to say I was "off lines" again (for a while anyway)!

Thanks for the info, WO. Yeah, THAT sounds like how Ray was at Miami. Geez, I was also instructed to be a cutthroat Div 6 Reg (of which I failed miserably, btw :D). But still....Ray was there with us during Cat's Reign (and before and after), we used to admire how he could take all the constant pressure without cracking! :omg: (He was sat on harder than the rest of us, imo).

We also thought that him and Nicole (Cat's daughter) made a....strange pair, but to each his own. (Me and hubby prob don't seem like we'd get along either so...:confused2:)