What's new

Old OT levels Vs the New OT levels

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I mean how many people are "willing to talk to anyone at anytime" a simple comm release?

90% of the people on ESMB are not even life repair - they may have been once - but not now. :)

I'm actually far better off Grade 0 wise than I was when I was in.

The point about the Grade 0 -- there's a cognition that one COULD talk to anyone at any time, and then there's all the considerations that prevent it.

I don't recall them asking hard questions, e.g. willing to talk to an enturbulated person."

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Perhaps you should quit fighting who's - and take on mastering what's - such as overcoming areas of stupidity or ignorance and taking them to areas of mastery with full intelligence and knowledge! :p

One of the definitions of a Master is: An artist or performer of great and exemplary skill. Highly skilled or proficient:

I am sorry that you see me as fighting, by having a differing viewpoint and asking for input. I dont feel I am. I do challenge as my method of uncovering things I want to know however, but there is a distinction there. A fight would be with the goal of establishing dominance where as a challenge could be considered a test without the need to dominate.

"Who's" are alive and "whats" are their creations, mastery of "whats", things, activities, is a lower order of endevour. If "mastery" of whos could be considered gaining the full understanding of, then that would seem to be a higher order activity.

I do not have that as a Mastery, and that is why I ask challenging questions of people such as you and Dart.

It is interesting that you choose to answer such as you have, by directing my attention to areas of weakness in me, rather than addressing my point from a viewpoint that considers how released entities may perceive or be affected by the activity.

alex (shop steward, blown entities local #1 )

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am sorry that you see me as fighting, by having a differing viewpoint and asking for input. I dont feel I am. I do challenge as my method of uncovering things I want to know however, but there is a distinction there. A fight would be with the goal of establishing dominance where as a challenge could be considered a test without the need to dominate.

"Who's" are alive and "whats" are their creations, mastery of "whats", things, activities, is a lower order of endevour. If "mastery" of whos could be considered gaining the full understanding of, then that would seem to be a higher order activity.

I do not have that as a Mastery, and that is why I ask challenging questions of people such as you and Dart.

It is interesting that you choose to answer such as you have, by directing my attention to areas of weakness in me, rather than addressing my point from a viewpoint that considers how released entities may perceive or be affected by the activity.

alex (shop steward, blown entities local #1 )

:lol:

You take things so personally Alex! :)

Overcoming areas of stupidity or ignorance and taking them to areas of mastery with full intelligence and knowledge - are areas that I am working on! :D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi, Paul. Thanks for your welcome and reply.

I didn't make it to the Levels before the Dark Years of Scn struck, but I did make it to OT III. However ... I have never had the Dianetics processes of the LX lists (Vol VI, Aug & Nov 1969, toward the end of the vol) run on me. My guess is that there's an awful lot of case that could be handled if those lists were even just competently done. And my guess is most people do not appreciate the scope and range of Dn.
I had a go at solo'ing the LX lists (metered) in 2005, mainly because I'd never done them and they sounded interesting. In reality, little read and little was actually interesting in session, although a couple of items ran and worked out well.

Robert D has made a living for the past eight years or more running an expanded version of Dianetics he named R3X, on new people and OT VIIIs and everyone in between. There's a full description of it at http://www.freewebs.com/paulsr3x and a good Robot version of it at http://www.paulsrobot.com/BasicR3X.

I'm looking forwards to getting on the levels and seeing if my 'wild theories' pan out once I have more grasp of the technical side of Dn & Scn.:thumbsup:

Do you mean training on Levels 0-IV? If you really do want to do this, I would suggest Clearbird's version of them, free online at various places. It is technically adequate, and far easier to understand than the raw HCOBs with their contradictions and revisions through time and changing tech.

Paul

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had a go at solo'ing the LX lists (metered) in 2005, mainly because I'd never done them and they sounded interesting. In reality, little read and little was actually interesting in session, although a couple of items ran and worked out well.

Robert D has made a living for the past eight years or more running an expanded version of Dianetics he named R3X, on new people and OT VIIIs and everyone in between. There's a full description of it at http://www.freewebs.com/paulsr3x and a good Robot version of it at http://www.paulsrobot.com/BasicR3X.

Do you mean training on Levels 0-IV? If you really do want to do this, I would suggest Clearbird's version of them, free online at various places. It is technically adequate, and far easier to understand than the raw HCOBs with their contradictions and revisions through time and changing tech.

Paul

Thanks for that Paul, especially the DuCharme links which I haven't seen before. I'll check them out when I have time.

A

Art

Paul
Thank you Paul, for the experiential evidence, and links and tips. I do hope to get some help on the Levels. Over here in the Colonies you know we have a wild approach to things, and I would like to get in some course room time, TRs, demos checked out, a C/S and supervised interneships. I rarely go for "formal and accepted" approaches, but this is one time I think I'm willing to.

I had some emotional rough spots this life and tried a session (metered) a month ago - very disordered - just because I'd gotten fed up with the "Oh I'm so sad, etc." stuff. It ran with blowdowns on e/s down to basic on the chain. It's a little bit tougher to do, and to validate oneself properly, on solo, but with some practice, it does blow charge. The great thing about solo (I've found) is that one can blow charge by consideration - you mentioned that in reference to Dn in one of your posts. I'm sure it's slow and not orthodox auditing, but I work things in the 'back of my mind' - sometimes it comes to a head, and I jump onto a meter. Easy does it, they say :) Reading and working out posts to put on forums is a help, too. Shared experiences and organizing thoughts, and well as links and data exchanges.

Best,
Art

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thank you Paul, for the experiential evidence, and links and tips. I do hope to get some help on the Levels. Over here in the Colonies you know we have a wild approach to things, and I would like to get in some course room time, TRs, demos checked out, a C/S and supervised interneships. I rarely go for "formal and accepted" approaches, but this is one time I think I'm willing to.
Fair enough.

I'm a great believer in getting the frozen energy/charge off things rather than playing around with thoughts by themselves, and unless I'm researching something rarefied and kinda out-of-this-world (not BTs!) I test possible new auditing procedures on that basis.

Paul

A

Art

Fair enough.

I'm a great believer in getting the frozen energy/charge off things rather than playing around with thoughts by themselves, and unless I'm researching something rarefied and kinda out-of-this-world (not BTs!) I test possible new auditing procedures on that basis.

Paul

Yes. The mass and the charge. Checked out your intro vid on your webpage and was impressed at the integration of fundamentals into a do-able procedure.

Hope this isn't inappropriate here, but a while ago a guy complained about stress in his life. I told him to take the source of the stress as a package and dump it into the nearest wastebasket. He didn't do it. I didn't have sufficient grasp of the fundamentals of auditing to really be able to do anything.

The entire line up of auditing and C/Sing is what I hope to accumulate, together with a thorough understanding of the basics. We have some places opening up over here. Clearbird, btw, is an excellent reference.

Best,
Art

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yes. The mass and the charge. Checked out your intro vid on your webpage and was impressed at the integration of fundamentals into a do-able procedure.

Hope this isn't inappropriate here, but a while ago a guy complained about stress in his life. I told him to take the source of the stress as a package and dump it into the nearest wastebasket. He didn't do it. I didn't have sufficient grasp of the fundamentals of auditing to really be able to do anything.

The entire line up of auditing and C/Sing is what I hope to accumulate, together with a thorough understanding of the basics. We have some places opening up over here. Clearbird, btw, is an excellent reference.

Best,
Art

Great. I'm glad you have good prospects there. I love the ability of the Internet to make it possible for more tech delivery to occur.

Paul

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
90% of the people on ESMB are not even life repair - they may have been once - but not now. :)

Now that you mention it, though, a lot of the CoS must-have marketing is specifically designed to push one's ARC Straightwire EP out.

Also true of the RPF in practice.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
One thing maybe you can clarify for me is a confusion I have about the OT levels.

It seems that through to OT VII was released and being walked years ago....

Then the new NED for OTs came out and instead of placing it on the bridge it replaced the bridge.

So where are the original OT levels and where would they fit into todays Bridge, I assume after OT VII

I hope my question is clear. eg It seems to be there was an OT III, OT V and OT VII level which had Rundowns then its gone and a new levels are released with different auditing and EPs. Where is the old one? How are they different etc?

There is so much infighting between top tech terminals as to who offers all the tech on the upper bridge.

Thanks for answering if you have time.

I may even place this in a thread to see whats out there.

I hope David Mayo, Pierre Ethier, Ralph Hilton, Otto Roos or Alan can bring things to light for me.

They were sold to the CIA for billions of dollars so they could train up super-powerful Remote Viewers and Killer OTs who could bring down enemy satrllites. Part of the deal was to wipe out all trace of these OT levels and replace them with useless ones that gave no indication that REAL OT levels and REAL OT powers ever existed.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
That's actually a popular theory, but, it doesn't explain why the Cult does the stupid things it does that get spotlights shined on it. By the 'CIA Did It', what you would expect is a nicely 'fabian' fading away. Instead, it's footbullets every day :)

Zinj