What's new

Old Ron Hubbard

dr3k

Patron with Honors
Old Ron Hubbard went to the cupboard to see if his money was there.
To his displeasure it lacked in great measure for taxes had taken his share.
David Miscavige not quite the savage stands upon ron hubbard's bones
For David knew when his threatened to sue they'd leave his income alone.

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Old Ron Hubbard went to the cupboard to see if his money was there.
To his displeasure it lacked in great measure for taxes had taken his share.
David Miscavige not quite the savage stands upon ron hubbard's bones
For David knew when his threatened to sue they'd leave his income alone.

Excellent!!!

Inspired me to write a limerick in similar jest.

There was a young wanker named Dave
Who stood upon Ron Hubbard's grave
He threatened to sue
The IRS, that's who
Just think of the money he'll save :D

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Did you guys know that many authors such as 'Mother Goose' and even 'Shakespeare' were said to be 'ghost authors'?

What this means is that the name was a phony, and was designed to conceal the identity of the real author, or in most cases authors.

The reason for this is because these works tended to be critical of the secular and ecclesiastical authorities of the time, and that was of course very dangerous.

Several Mother Goose verses were thinly disguised critiques of the above mentioned. For instance, this verse is suppose to reveal an esoteric aspect of the Catholic Church;

"Mistress Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?

With silver bells, and cockle shells, and pretty maids all in a row."

Mistress Mary is obvious, but you might note that silver bells are associated with several of the Moon goddesses, and cockle shells the Venusian types, revealing the ancient source of the RCC's actual legacy.

The Church of England is suppose to be the subject here;

"Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn! The sheeps in the meadow, the cows in the corn!

But where's the little boy who tends the sheep? He off in the haystack, fast asleep."

These are from memory, so excuse me if I don't get them perfect.

So, don't you think it's creepy that there was a Mother Hubbard rhyme from the 18th century (I think, the point is it's for sure old) that goes;

"Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard, to get her poor dog a bone,

When she got there, the cupboard was bare, and her poor dog had none."

Who were these guys writing this stuff, huh?

Last edited:

Tim Skog

Did you guys know that many authors such as 'Mother Goose' and even 'Shakespeare' were said to be 'ghost authors'?

What this means is that the name was a phony, and was designed to conceal the real author, or in most cases authors.

The reason for this is because these works tended to be critical of the secular and ecclesiastical authorities of the time, and that was of course very dangerous.

Several Mother Goose verses were thinly disguised critiques of the above mentioned. For instance, this verse is suppose to reveal an esoteric aspect of the Catholic Church;

"Mistress Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?

With silver bells, and cockle shells, and pretty maids all in a row."

Mistress Mary is obvious, but you might note that silver bells are associated with several of the Moon goddesses, and cockle shells the Venusian types, revealing the ancient source of the RCC's actual legacy.

The Church of England is suppose to be the subject here;

"Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn! The sheeps in the meadow, the cows in the corn!

But where's the little boy who tends the sheep? He off in the haystack, fast asleep."

These are from memory, so excuse me if I don't get them perfect.

So, don't you think it's creepy that there was a Mother Hubbard rhyme from the 18th century (I think, the point is it's for sure old) that goes;

"Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard, to get her poor dog a bone,

When she got there, the cupboard was bare, and her poor dog had none."

Who were these guys writing this stuff, huh?

That's interesting Rmack. I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
What do you guys think this Mother Goose verse is about?

(Excuse me if I don't get it perfect- it's from memory)

Boys and Girls, come out and play!

The Moon doth shine as bright as day.

Come with a whoop, come with a call,

come with a good will, or not at all....

Through the field and over the wall,

a half-penny roll will serve us all.

You find milk, and I'll find flour,

and we'll have a pudding in half an hour.

Roan

Patron with Honors
Hickory dickory dock,
the mouse ran up the clock.
The clock struck one,
The mouse ran down,
Hickory dickory dock.

Hickory dickory dock is actually an old gypsy incantation.
From the Hindi based language they speak, it's purpose was to hypnotize people to the extent that they could then be defrauded in one of the several ways gypsies generally did.

Very similar to what Hubbard did.
Hickory dickory dock would be the equivilant of the auditor saying: "Pick up the cans. This is the session."

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What do you guys think this Mother Goose verse is about?

Being very literal sometimes, I just take it at face value. There's a brief explanation at Wikipedia. It doesn't explain all the words, but they should be familiar. "Roll" here is a bun, a small rounded bread thing. I know that word isn't in common use in the US.

Paul

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron

What this means is that the name was a phony, and was designed to conceal the identity of the real author, or in most cases authors. quote

I've read that the Shakespeare plays were written by Francis Bacon.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather

What this means is that the name was a phony, and was designed to conceal the identity of the real author, or in most cases authors. quote

I've read that the Shakespeare plays were written by Francis Bacon.

Yes, that is reported to be ONE of the authors hiding behind the pen name "Shakespeare"

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
My favorite version is that all of Shakespeare's plays were written by another guy *with the same name!*

Zinj

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Mother Goose and Rmack

Yes, that is reported to be ONE of the authors hiding behind the pen name "Shakespeare"

Yeah, I just read that 3 days ago. I was not so impressed ...I heard that skinny 2 yrs ago and bought a few Bacon books. Don't know... I don't know if he could be the genius that I think Shakespeare was. :no:

And what a memory for Nursery Rhymes Rmack has. Im impressed!!:thumbsup:

I live in the Walt Disney World area and it is a point of embarrassment to see all the secret lewd stuff that was supposedly inserted into Lion King and especially Aladdin. You could expect it from the mavericks at Pixar, but Disney??? And I seen it pointed out with me own eyes.

Last edited:

Teanntás

There once was a thug named Miscavige
Whose rule was ungodly savage
He called himself 'pope'
But he's a mere dope
And what's left of his 'church' is the wreckage