What's new

OMG! Indies are now Joking & Degrading? LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
What the hellllll is going on here?

I have noticed over the past year over at Mike Rinder's entertaining Blog that J&D has been slowly creeping in here and there.

More recently, the mocking of Scientologists' beliefs has become pretty blatant, but today....something remarkable has happened. The hilarious blog Mike wrote (and the comments) are so J&D it could be a thread on ESMB.

It's pricelessly entitled: "HOW WE AVERTED WW III".

Here's a snippet from how Munich Org singlehandedly saved the planet from total nuclear destruction.

Mike Rinder's comments:

"Of course, the really batshit crazy stuff is the very large, smelly elephant in the middle of the room — that somehow Munich org averted World War III by auditing and training .0001% of the population of their city (nobody in Russia or Afghanistan….).

Fundamentalist Scientologists brought down the Berlin Wall and prevented a nuclear holocaust. Just like fundamentalist christians through their prayers to God brought retribution to the gays in the form of AIDs.

These people are wackjobs"

You shouldn't miss the letter sent out by "Walter" the CO CLO/EU. Here's a snip of that too....(put down your coffee when you read the full letter):

Excerpt from letter by the "Commanding Officer".

"That week we did a highest ever of auditing hours in Munich Org and lo and behold all planes disappeared from the airfield. All Atomic bombs went back into the underground storage places where they belong. Also all other orgs in EUROPE did a highest ever and we all had a win.

Planet Earth started to breath again. Several 100 PC’s were very VGI’s from all the good service they got. Many wife’s and girlfriends stopped crying as they didn’t have to worry about their husbands or boyfriends, that could have gone into a useless but most likely very terrible war and die for nothing."

What the hell is going on at IndieWorld?

In the comments section, they are using the word "stupid" so often, it reads like the Stupid Thread. LOL

What do you think? Should ESMB and Indies merge, like the COS and Nation of Islam?

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wife's?

I would pay more attention to this if it said WWII. Now that would mean something.

It's easy to avert something that never happened. Why, only this morning I averted a tornado heading straight for my house. At the last moment it veered off and vanished into the sky. And the day was calm as though it had never been.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

At first, I didn't believe the memo claiming that the Munich Org derailed nuclear armageddon at the last moment.

But, after careful consideration, I now have to accept it's true. Because it was legally issued by the "Commanding Officer" of Europe.

"I think it's a privilege to be given an r-factor by the Commanding Officer
of all of Europe. I mean, that's like totally a continent or some junk."

- Tom Cruise, recipient of the Freedom Medal of Valor on this planet -

"I think it's a privilege to call yourself a Scientologist. . ."
-Tom Cruise from his infamous video

Last edited:
I love the title of that blog entry

"Delusion within the fundamentalist church of scientology is the order of the day"

As if Captain Bill Robertson corned the market on sanity

freethinker

Sponsor
The Commanding Officer sounds like a three year old playing Army, Total CO$ over his imagination.

I have noticed over the past year over at Mike Rinder's entertaining Blog that J&D has been slowly creeping in here and there.

More recently, the mocking of Scientologists' beliefs has become pretty blatant, but today....something remarkable has happened. The hilarious blog Mike wrote (and the comments) are so J&D it could be a thread on ESMB.

Here's a snippet from how Munich Org singlehandedly saved the planet from total nuclear destruction.

You shouldn't miss the letter sent out by "Walter" the CO CLO/EU. Here's a snip of that too....(put down your coffee when you read the full letter):

In the comments section, they are using the word "stupid" so often, it reads like the Stupid Thread. LOL

What do you think? Should ESMB and Indies merge, like the COS and Nation of Islam?

Gib

Crusader

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?35088-Scientology-Stalker&p=910729&viewfull=1#post910729

The Commanding Officer sounds like a three year old playing Army, Total CO$ over his imagination.
To the untrained eye he may look like a three year old in a navy costume, but ask any 'Big Being' and he'll tell you the person in this picture is saving the planet.

navyadmiral.jpg

Attachments

• navyadmiral.jpg
    navyadmiral.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 14

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love the title of that blog entry

"Delusion within the fundamentalist church of scientology is the order of the day"

As if Captain Bill Robertson corned the market on sanity

I like the way used 'Captain Bill Robertson' and 'sanity' in the same sentence.

It's formulaic comedy, I know, but I like it just the same.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's a little more Joking and Degrading from the Indies:

From "South African Back in Comm's Website today":

[h=1]Who are the auditors?[/h] Posted on March 13, 2014 by scnafrica
[h=1]The Backincomm team is working on a project [/h] [h=1]And we need your valuable input![/h]

ron-with-meter.jpg

"First up: We must mention that today is the 103rd birthday of the man who, for all his rightnesses and wrongnesses, lived a life that among many other things brought you to point of reading this blog here and now."

Here are some "hot" photos of the ole TUBB of Lard:

lrh_darker.jpg

l_ron_hubbard_1973.jpg

Happy Birthday Sir - you crazy, psycho!

original.jpg
Actual photograph of L Ron Hubbard by "Observer" from Tony Ortega's Blog.

Last edited: