What's new

On being Exterior, your views ?

phoenix

Patron
I often go Exterior.
my perceptions are different than throught the eyes and not so clear.
often very close up, feeling, looking at the roughness of surfaces... or even their 'taste'.
However, I would like to CONFIRM from others their feelings of being Exterior and comparing it to IMAGINING one is exterior.

can everyone imagine being and viewing from another location and what they can see ??

are there OTs here who confirm FULL EXTERIORISATION WITH FULL PERCEPTION AND CONFIRM THIS AS QUITE DIFFERENT TO IMAGINING THAT VIEW ?:blush:

but then .... define 'imagine' ... sounds like magic to me! :coolwink:

I often go Exterior.
often very close up, feeling, looking at the roughness of surfaces... or even their 'taste'.
However, I would like to CONFIRM from others their feelings of being Exterior and comparing it to IMAGINING one is exterior.

can everyone imagine being and viewing from another location and what they can see ??

are there OTs here who confirm FULL EXTERIORISATION WITH FULL PERCEPTION AND CONFIRM THIS AS QUITE DIFFERENT TO IMAGINING THAT VIEW ?:blush:

If you are looking for OTs, you might want to try a message board not related to Scientology, Scientology has never produced an OT.

New Guy

Patron with Honors
When you go exterior,have you ever had the urge to look at naked lady's bathing.
I would,it would seem like a waste of an ability otherwise.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I often go Exterior.

There is no imagination.

phoenix

Patron
Well, i honestly do feel like i am able to be exterior.
however like it said on the other thread.... i dont feel confident to read a playing card....
but i can get its glossyness...

phoenix

Patron
looking at naked ladies... yes... but it doesnt seem sexual.
a bit like a pubic hair... no matter how hard you stare at it ... it just isnt going to be sexual.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, i honestly do feel like i am able to be exterior.
however like it said on the other thread.... i dont feel confident to read a playing card....
but i can get its glossyness...

If this place is created then it is all "real". It can all be accessed. Every space contains all that has ever existed in that space. So one can "see" more or less of it, in time. as well as area covered by one's "vision".

The universe we are discovering through science exactly mirrors the reality of so called "spiritualism". There's no difference. There is what we each, individually, know about this space and that knowing and seeing is the game we play. One can know anything. Your choice of knowing determines the game field you elect to play on. You make the rules, entirely.

Wisened One

Crusader
I personally have experienced exteriorization several times within and after scn. (I did a couple months ago, in fact). I'll suddenly feel very 'large' and then I look up at the ceiling and it's only a few inches from my eyes and VERY detailed in texture! Weird but kinda cool when it happens. *shrug*

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I personally have experienced exteriorization several times within and after scn. (I did a couple months ago, in fact). I'll suddenly feel very 'large' and then I look up at the ceiling and it's only a few inches from my eyes and VERY detailed in texture! Weird but kinda cool when it happens. *shrug*

Cool, WO! With me it's more being aware I'm there and feeling what it is to be there. I can be in Hawaii or Disneyland to the point where I can experience and not "need" to be there to enjoy it. I have had the sort of thing you're talking about, but not lately.

Mystic

Crusader
So-called "exterior" is the term used by the soulless entity L. Ron Hubbard and therefore is an invalid view by default.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I've felt emancipated from my normal perceptions at various times, with other sorts of perceptions that wouldn't be useful for looking at naked ladies, sadly. I felt like I was experiencing telepathy, clairaudience or precognition, that sort of thing. However, it was extremely intermittent, and not intentional.

phoenix

Patron
well it seems that SOME experience being exterior to some extent.
I would like to improve those abilities.

I wonder how many ex Scientologists still do the occasional... SOP
'be 3 feet back of your head'

but then further excercises would be great.

I have had Sooooo many wonderful realizations about myself , life and
experience..... lots of beautiful things....

how could i ever say it was crap .....

pricing and management has become crap .... yes....

but holy shit ... i've not found anything comparable......

wish there were folks locally to get together and practice some OT abilities with....
but then.... 'local'....... when there is the 'Ether net' or the 'Faerie Net' to talk on...
could it be that this really is a glimmer of hope for real telepathy......?

phoenix

Patron
Yes.....
maybe talk..... and see others without typing....
can you get the idea of me here... saying hi directly....
I;ve even said HI ! outloud..... if you see this later... just do a quick time shift and see me....

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron

wish there were folks locally to get together and practice some OT abilities with....
but then.... 'local'....... when there is the 'Ether net' or the 'Faerie Net' to talk on...

Are you genuine? If so the best way to see, my experience, is to understand what comes up. Simply see what comes up in life in context with what you already see. Look at what interests you. You don't need anything else to get the picture, and it is likely trying to manipulate the system will be a hindrance. See Mystic.

uniquemand

Unbeliever

I'll take you at face value, Phoenix. I can understand your enthusiasm for what you found in Scientology, and am glad that you have departed the wider system for your own benefit.

I would say that YES, there are things that are comparable, with better logical underpinnings and none of the corporate, domination goals.

I think "OT abilities" are a red herring. While they may exist, they are not brought about by Scientology. It is possible that blocks to their use are removed by some applications of Scientology methods.

I'm interested in having this discussion with you, and glad that you are here.