What's new

On the Subject of Knowledgism

RogerB

Crusader

Folks,
In reading the various threads as I catch up, I see some unanswered questions regards Knowledgism.

My notes below were written a long time ago. As the "cover letter" to the real write-up says, what I wrote was intended to help a friend who had not achieved what he believed should have been achieved with Scn.

One outcome of this write-up getting into the hands of a particular prominent Ex-Scn in the field was that he grabbed a hoarded bottle of champagne to celebrate and he and his wife sat up in bed with tears streaming done their faces due to the relief of at long last finding the answers they had sought for so long.

Let's see what it does for you:coolwink:

RogerB

ROGER . B

August 21, 1997

Re: Knowledgism™ and its Superior Workability as Compared to Other Human & Spiritual Enhancement Techniques.

Dear Interneters,

I am forwarding the attached letter as a matter of interest to you all. It was written by me to two very dear friends of mine who had been dedicated Scientologists for many years, both highly trained in those procedures, and who each held very high office in the church. One of them, however, never really felt Scientology™ had cracked his case, even though he himself had helped many by using those procedures. He actually considered himself to be “dog case.”

I wrote the letter from the perspective of myself having been a highly trained processor, a dedicated executive, and member of that organization for more than three decades and, while I consider I had hugely worthwhile gains using those procedures, and had done the highest level procedures available to the public up till the time of my “demise” with the church, I knew very strongly there was something missing in that technology.

The letter was also written from the perspective of having “carried out a Doubt Formula” on Alan C Walter’s Knowledgism™, initially in November, 1994; and since then having used it exclusively on my own case and on those I serve, as well as having now done all training available at the Institute of Applied Knowledge in Dallas; and being the first invited on Alan’s most advanced “Universes” run-down.

It was in the context of my training in and knowledge of both these subjects of Knowledgism™ and Scientology™ that I hoped to indicate to my good friend what it was that might have been missed, or went wrong, in his attempt to get the gains that were promised us all in Scientology™.

I am not “down” on Scientology™. Indeed, I think it was a very brave attempt at an immense and difficult subject at a very difficult time in the development of human affairs; and its accomplishments, in the context of its time and contemporary standards, were amazing and brilliant. But I also have to say that I am finding that Alan Walter has finished the job of delivering what L. Ron Hubbard promised but failed to deliver — for let’s be real folks, we got gains with Scientology™; big gains for some of us (I did); but can we honestly say we really got the gains we were promised, or hoped for? I didn’t, and I tried assiduously for more than three decades from my beginning in 1957. The distinction I am making here, is between the actual gains we got with Scientology™ — often amazing gains and insights — and what we were promised in written and taped materials by L. Ron Hubbard.

For many old timers like myself, who lived the researching and development of Scientology™, and who obtained great insights and spiritual gains before the advent of “Standard Tech,” we never regained those early “lost” highs; and the advanced courses “OT” levels even when completed left something un-accomplished. Maybe my friend is wiser than I — maybe his integrity was such that he honestly said that while he was helped by all the processing he’d had, it didn’t deliver, and nor had he achieved, the stated, promised end phenomena; and he’d done everything available — and as honestly and completely as any man could. For me, I was led to believe, and at any rate concluded, that what I felt as the “more” and “unhandled” case, was the next level that I would have to do — but then every level had made ultimate and total promises that were never fulfilled; and in retrospect I see that now.

My considered, and now, rather well informed view on these subjects is, that when the history of the twentieth century is written, two things will stand out in the humanities: Scientology™, and Knowledgism™.

Scientology™ will be noted, because it brought to the spiritually illiterate western civilization a clearer and more correct notion of spiritual truths than the West had been indoctrinated with up till that time by the then prevailing authorities: the Christian Church, and the competing dogma of Science and Science’s brainchild psychiatry. Scientology™, for the first time in modern history, demonstrated that one could personally take charge and begin to restore one’s true spiritual existence and powers — as against merely waiting for “karma” or “God” to do it for you.

But it failed to get the needed, fully workable, final answers.

Knowledgism™, on the other hand, will be known and esteemed because it will be seen as the technology that truly, finally, brought to fruition the prediction and hope that was passed on down though the ages to us, that we can, finally, fully redeem ourselves and restore to our natural, totally Godly state and power; that we can reclaim our position in Nirvana or Heaven and be at one with spiritual harmony; and that we can operate with full power, knowledge, responsibility, trust and love of each other.

I have deleted the names of my friends (and they are friends also to many of you out there who are former Scientologists) as a courtesy to their privacy.

Regards,

Roger . B . . . . .

Dear . . . ,

I was delayed getting this material off to you due to my apartment move, and the fact that I had to find what boxes I had some of the basic tech and such in (it took me a week and a half to find my television remote — now that is serious!)

I have included some of the basic material on certain fundamental principles and truths that Alan Walter has discerned which make his tech more accurate and workable than any other I’ve looked at. These issues are important as they give one a hatting on why this tech is a huge advance, how it works and why it is more workable. (Much information is freely available at www.knowledgism.com and www.knowledgism.dk)

The basic things I observe with Knowledgism™ are as follows:

1. It processes the client from exactly where the client is at — whatever his case state, power, or condition is at any point in time (even at the very beginning). It does not presuppose any case situation, or that one has any “standard case” that has to be run — and we thereby avoid colliding with the huge “no, no” of telling the individual “what he is supposed to think about his case,” now, or at any time; or what type of case he is supposed to have and is supposed to run.
We therefore do not give the client any massive wrong indication as to his case and thus cause the client to ever after be trying to solve an incorrectly designated problem (of the case he’s supposed to have but doesn’t have) and, due to the problem thereby caused, to be labeled a “dog case”. We are, after all, all individuals.
As a result of having Alan’s tech, I have now been able to salvage cases that were messed up by Scientology™ (Scn) as a result of being told (by the Scn grade chart) “what condition they were in and what case they were supposed to have to handle” at any point in time. I have found individuals where a Dianetics™ type case did not exist for them at all; and by having been told they had one; and by trying to run it, and run it with the tech that had been used, only screwed the case up. Some people (and possibly even a majority) have such case available to run, but a huge number do not — which leads to the second point below.

2. You will notice in Alan’s tech issues: Case Adviser Series 7, “Case Handling: Gods vs. Spiritual Beings vs. Identities”; and Holographic Permeation Series 6, “Processor Alerts,” you address the case at and as the level of power, greatness, hugeness of the individual in front of you — either as a body or as someone who thinks he is a mind; or as a spiritual being, a God-like being or even as a God. This does make a big difference on how the Being then addresses his case, and
the scope and context with which he conceives/appreciates it. For certainly, to process a Being as though he is only a body or mind with “pictures” but who knows he’s spiritual and who operates as one is a fast way to cause a case problem.

3. The tech always puts the client at cause. It processes the client, by having him exercise and use his abilities and power, toward greater power and cause. Even with things one might assume the client is “effect of,” the tech restores the client’s cause and power by the very questions used in the process. The questions, because of what they lead the client to do, induce the “mechanics” by which the process works.
For example: when a pain or unpleasant sensation turns on, one doesn’t merely relieve or key out the difficulty (as Scn did); Alan’s tech restores the client’s power and ability to be at cause over the area, to dis-create the pain/unpleasant sensation, and be free regarding the “pain” or whatever. You’ll see this in the Clean Slate Procedure and Presence Processes where the pain/unpleasant sensation handling is to: a) define and name exactly what the pain/unpleasant sensation is (very important) and, b) have the client perceive and tell you i) “From where could a (spiritual being, God-like being; or what ever the client is being run as) experience (whatever the pain/sensation is)” then, ii) “From where could a (God-like being or whatever) create (named pain/sensation).” These are each run repetitively: experience first until no more answers or big win, then create. This process is used whenever an unpleasant sensation or pain manifests in session, right then and there, for that pain/sensation is what’s knocking the spiritual Being out of being able to be present at that moment (the by-passing of which, I am sure you can see, would have all sorts of undesirable consequences). Similarly, there are special, short, but powerful run-downs for handling any mental mass, areas of confusion, or shocks that “turn-on” in session — you handle and eradicate them the moment they manifest, for to not do so is to allow them to affect the spiritual Being and knock him out of being able to properly process the “main” case action you are engaged in.

4. The other thing with Alan’s tech that is totally logical and brilliant, is that you process what’s there now to process. No matter what the major action of the session is — if and when a pain; unpleasant sensation; a basic chronic mood, blackness, unconsciousness or stupidity; or a mass; confusion; shock, or such turns on — you deal with it now, for that’s the point of case that’s in the way and to be handled now, and to miss it is to hang the Being up in it forever or until it is handled. And that’s what we did very often with Scn, we “stuck to run-downs in a ‘standard,’ rote fashion” and missed handling the case that was there at every new breath the client took.
The tech truth of this point being that when that pain/sensation or whatever moves in, the ability and presence of the client as a spirit goes out and his ability to handle any other case but that manifesting pain/sensation is hugely diminished! Believe me, this is a huge big tech point. As you will see in the pain bulletins, it is pain/unpleasant sensation that is causing the Being to not be present in life; to not be present in the spiritual realm where the pain/sensation exists; and which is thus causing the Being to be in the mess that he is suffering in the now. (In March, 2001, Alan’s release of his Charge Handling Tech revised this point to demonstrate that charge is what knocks an individual out of position, and lying behind the charge is pain [spiritual pain]. See later.)

5. Also, concerning the above, Alan has made a rather large breakthrough by discerning the difference between “confronting” (and the mere viewing of something) versus presence and the full holographic permeation of a thing, spaces, times, events and such. When you as a Godly Being are fully present, permeating fully any domain or area of existence, you are at cause there. Areas you have backed off or vacated from are areas where you are unwilling to experience, and are thus at effect. And this is, of course, the reason we ended up so small and “dotted” inside our heads, looking out from behind eyeballs. Alan’s tech on the truths of presence and the ability to holographically permeate is a major breakthrough, for he has discerned precisely what perhaps is the key ability we should be restoring for and to a Being — and it is a very different ability/thing than the ability to merely “confront” (and such) that we were trying to recover in earlier practices.

6. Another huge distinction, and correction, Alan has made, is with regards what one is addressing, running, eliminating from the case. L. Ron Hubbard spoke of “mental image pictures.” That, unfortunately, is not a precise enough articulation of the truth, and has acted as a huge wrong indication on many cases. Some folk were thereby led to be trying to “run out” or handle something that really wasn’t what they had to handle. Even his referring to “charge,” “mass,” and “considerations” is not precise enough a truth (and I say this, not as a criticism, but as a pure technical observation, for I have the highest regard for LRH’s technical accomplishments in the context of what and when he achieved them). There are several things one is seeking to remove from a Being’s case:

a. One is force — the old, hung up actions, causes, emanations; the done-to’s and received-from-others; and all the energies and such that we have flung at each other.

b. Another is old accumulated telepathically projected images — which when agreed upon (and not only agreed by oneself, but others agreeing upon the images placed by others upon one also have an enormous effect on a case) and unknowingly replicated or made persist; and/or when resisted, opposed etc., become an enormous source of case difficulty. (It is important to note here, that these holographic, telepathically projected images are not mere pictures, or indeed, pictures at all. They are spiritually created whole creations, that Beings have put upon themselves and each other. Indeed, we have even used telepathically projected imagery to restrain ourselves; and also to attack and/or entrap each other with.) This huge element of case was completely missed by LRH and Scn.

c. Another is moods — this is a huge area of hung-up life-force quanta and fixed condition, and again an area not dealt with properly in Scientology™. Alan’s run-downs routinely address moods as part of each run-down as applicable. And indeed, the subject of automatic, fixed moods is so important, that Alan has devised a brilliant run-down to be used on all new cases and all areas of new case that even experienced old-timers like me with many hours of processing under our belts use routinely as the case indicates each time we collide with or move into a new area of case. It is amazing how it opens up the case, improves perception and the ability to permeate; and restores cause in the area.
This run-down is called the “Basic Chronic Mood, Blackness, Stupidity and Confusion Handling”. In my own case, and on the cases of others I handle or advise it is rather routine to collide with deep-seated basic chronic moods, blackness, masses, pains or unpleasant sensation and such as one is processing along in the regular session. (In Scn, we tended to proceed along and ignore or suppress these “turn-ons”; we operated on the basis that “what turns it on will turn it off” [well, a turn-off might be useful and a relief, but it doesn’t handle the why, or the actual case on the matter, and definitely doesn’t restore the Being to full cause in the area]; or otherwise, if the turn-on was severe enough, we merely used a correction list to “locate and indicate the source of the bypassed charge” and thereby simply only keyed it out.)
I personally often find these manifestations can occur immediately after I’ve experienced an area of huge win/expansion — which is not as strange as it sounds, for what often happens with that ascension and expansion is one expands up/out into the next level of case to be handled; and that is what immediately turns on. The smart move is to spot it and handle it instantly.

And by the way, it is this phenomenon of ascending up into the next area of case (which is then automatically energized by our spiritual presence) that explains why clients often come back to their next session feeling a little strange or foggy after a big win. In Scn this phenomena was unrecognized, and of course missed — and the result was that we got wins, but always (soon after or eventually) sort of felt fuzzy, and wondered where the wins or gains went. Alan’s discovery and handling of the “double-edged” sword phenomena of the ascension experience is a major technical breakthrough not known to any other practice.

d. Another is unpleasant sensation and pain — and this is something that cannot be truly eliminated by running “pictures” or “incidents”. That method only relieves them. “Running” pictures or incidents addresses effects only, and does not restore cause and power. And the technical point here, is that it is an effect, a result, not the cause or creation of the unwanted thing; and the only way to truly eradicate unwanted effects is to address and come to power over their causation. True freedom from and elimination of pain and unpleasant sensation only come about by restoring to the spiritual Being the ability, willingness and power to be fully present and permeating an area of existence and determining what will manifest there for the Being. Alan’s tech does this by simply having the client exercise his inherent powers in this respect.
It is actually very simple. Addressing “effect incidents” as effects, and from the point of view of being effect (of the incident) has acted as a huge wrong indication on many cases; as many were not at effect of what they were told to run, nor even effect of what was there in their past experience, and so they had huge difficulty in “running it out”. But, even if the person had been at effect of the past experience, it is a far more workable technology to have the Being exercise and restore his inherent and native abilities and power in the area, than it is to try and “run out effects”.

e. Another area, of course, is the conclusions, considerations, beliefs, precepts and such that the Being is unwittingly operating on but which are no longer wholly applicable for present circumstances. The subject of precepts and their effects is one missed in Scn.

f. The furies is a huge area missed by all other practices. This is a tech breakthrough of magnitude. As spiritual beings, at various times in our existence, we have manifested, turned on and directed huge and massive fury at another or others; and this had various unwanted consequences. The primary one of which is that we each massively restrained ourselves from “letting that happen again,” using various mechanisms and containment devises to ensure it doesn’t. The result has been the obliteration and/or negation of our true abilities and capacity — by ourselves.

g. Other practices also failed to distinguish between the various methods/types of recordings or hang-ups of the past that can comprise a case. There are, of course, bodily/somatic recordings. There are mind or mental recordings; and then there are the spiritually recorded, unknowingly replicated holographic projections/creations that comprise the case one really has to delete if one is to restore to full Godly power.
Alan’s tech is the only tech that a) recognizes this and, b) addresses it and, c) accomplishes the desired end result. Interestingly, in the cases I have salvaged, it was this latter case level of unknowingly replicated, automatic spiritual creatingness that was missed in the earlier practice. The Being was processed on a lower level and with lower level processes than he/she was operating at — and it spun them in. Two things happened: a) the lower level approach and processes totally missed the actual case the Being had to handle; and gave them a wrong why, wrong indication, while yet managing to beef-up the case; and, b) made the Being use a lower level process/technique for handling their universe than was their normal operation — i.e., the guy ordinarily operated as a spiritual being or Godly being, and he was made to seek improvement by operating as a humanoid! I have run into folk who, even though they still have case, actually operate in a Godly manner — and you create disasters if you process them the wrong way. Alan’s tech is the only tech that defines and precisely articulates the distinction between these different types of recordings/hang-ups of the past.

h. Another major distinction and exactitude Alan has discerned is regarding the types and nature of the spiritual actions and/or creations we have indulged, and of course, gotten ourselves hung up in.
In former practices, these distinctions were actually generalized — vaguely stated and defined as postulates, intentions, considerations and such — and we thereby failed to properly eliminate the case caused by them. Alan has discerned that there is a sequence of spiritual actions that comprise what we call “creation”. As a spiritual being, one perceives, then intends, envisions, plans, implements, and thus has (creates) results and outcomes. This sequence is known by the acronym SPIEPIR, and not only has a complete series of objective type process been devised to address these spiritual actions/abilities directly, but in other subjective style processing run-downs these explicit actions, as part of the creation of what one is needing to eradicate from the case, they are each processed in order to get a full and complete restoration of power over that which one is addressing.
My personal observations on this are, that (in the other tech I have used) addressing one’s spiritual creations as and in the form of them being merely “postulates, intentions, considerations” is too general; and the time factor of any creation, and the sequence of actions of and in its creation, too often remained collapsed; and the created thing being addressed as the case situation did not truly resolve. Addressing the old hung-up spiritual creations of one’s own, or another’s that affect one, in the light of or with the exactitude of SPIEPIR totally uncollapses the time element of one’s existence and fully resolves unwanted old, automatically replicated creations.

i. And one of Alan’s greatest discoveries and a huge area of case to be addressed, is wants. Wants are very much behind or part of the driving force that carries one forward in time, and are a huge area of charge on the case. Wants and the related subject of “unwanted wants” are the key to the Abuse Technology and run-downs Alan has developed, which are an imperative to be handled for all individuals who want to be fully free from the hang-ups of their past. Being stuck with “unwanted wants” is a major, major part of every Being’s present time case (even if they’ve managed to suppress them out of sight!). This is an area of devastating case that was completely missed in other practices.

i. And finally, the thing that is the product of, embraces, contains, activates, implements, and perpetuates all of the above and more — Identities. In order to get rid of all unwanted, hung-up from the past, perpetuated and continuing conditions, existencies and actions, one has to eliminate the automatic, unknowingly replicating and activating identities one created so long ago to facilitate one’s existence. Other practices have merely handled the doings, thinkings and sufferings assumed to be of oneself; but they were actually the automaticities and perpetuated conditions or experiences of the various identities one spiritually created in the past in order to play a game and/or handle one’s environment; or solve problems.
The fact is, that “handling” old, unwanted, hung-up doings, thinkings and sufferings alone and without eliminating the automaticity of the psychically created identity that creates and perpetuates these now unwanted things, is to leave intact that which will in due course again bring about the circumstance one thought one had gotten rid of — it’s merely relief, but no cure.
This is a huge subject, and only Alan has developed the tech to successfully deal with it. Imagine, if you will, existing long, long ago as a Spiritual Being before the existence of the physical universe; and you were forced to experience something you did not want to tolerate, felt you couldn’t handle it yourself directly, and you psychically created an identity — or maybe you unwittingly assumed an identity — in order to solve, deal with, and handle the situation; but the identity was never dis-created; it stayed on automatic; and it accumulated a myriad of later similar replications, variations, experiences, sufferings, solutions, et al. And this phenomena is true, also, for the humanoid type existence we have adopted in the physical universe.
The other side of the coin is that we created positive identities in order to play games. Unfortunately, we let these run on automatic. Sometimes we intended them to run “all the time”—many of them are still running on auto and we’re unaware of them; and we wonder why we keep having problems and conflict in certain areas of our activities.
The subject of identities and their elimination or rehabilitation to proper, knowing utilization and operation is a VITAL piece of technology to the restoration of your complete freedom and power and true state of being. L. Ron Hubbard’s address to “valences” is not anything like this subject or technology Alan has developed concerning identities. They may appear on the surface to be similar — but they are of vastly different orders of magnitude, importance, content and significance; and of effect and impact on our existence, conditions, and operatingness. LRH completely missed this particular subject and tech.

7. The importance of properly recognizing and then handling, expanding and stabilizing one’s wins, regained abilities, and ascensions cannot be overstated. This is a piece of tech that was sadly missed in Scn; and folk did not progress to a full realization on the wins they did get. And worse, unfortunately, is the fact that all too often, even though folk knew they’d had wins, the wins seemed to diminish or be “lost”. Alan has totally solved this with his “Wins Celebration” run-down, and his “Futures Alignment” run-down. These run-downs not only fully stabilize and bring about full ownership of the new/restored condition and ability regained, but also remove any reticence to fully empowering and utilizing the ability or regained operating state. And equally important, the new state, ability, power or whatever is properly placed, oriented, appreciated as valuable and utilized for and in the future. These two run-downs are both short little actions of huge importance and effect that are used on every win, regained ability, recovered state of being or such so that you fully expand, and can operate at and stay stable on the new level. This is a dynamite piece of tech, the importance of which cannot be overstated.
In the case of ascensions achieved in the past, but from which there has been subsequent “crash and burn” and the state apparently lost, Alan has devised various “Wins and Ascensions Restorations” R/Ds.

8. Heretofore, all the tech that’s been available really only “re-arranged the furniture and tidied-up things” within the unchanged paradigm and operating basis of the individual. It tidied-up the box, but did not free the Being from his box. As an example, in Scn we all referred to exteriorizing from a body and operating about in the physical universe — when in fact, both the body and the physical universe are mere manifestations within the domain of our true existence. It is in fact an unknowing and limiting case state to consider oneself “in” the physical universe (unless one knowingly chooses and creates that). Getting outside of one’s self-limiting and blindfolding box gives one a hell of a different perspective on what case is all about, and what is really there to handle. The list of “universes” Alan delineates in his book, God’s in Disguise, indicates the enormity of what is there to address. I prefer to look at these “universes” as realms of existence or operating domains in which we played games, indulged in erroneous solutions, or fought with each other and such as spiritual beings long before we manifested the physical universe limitation and playing field. Any case processed in or of the physical universe is very, very late on the chain; and very junior to what is really there on the case to be handled.

9. On advanced cases or those cases that have done a lot of “New Age” work — or on those cases from the more spiritually aware non-western cultures — and who are aware of having “Angels” looking after them, or “Spirit Guides” or spiritual beings connected to them; it is important to note that one does indeed have spiritual team-mates with whom one has had a very long-term relationship. In due course, and as appropriate, these spiritual team-mates need be acknowledged, validated, and themselves processed and restored to full operational power and harmony with one. It is to be noted that a lot of the case one thinks is one’s own, is actually, specifically, the automatic and unknowingly replicated creations of one’s spiritual team-mates. True Godly power and operation can only be restored for a person when this area of case is properly handled — for these team-mates have operational relationships, hats and duties they ideally ought perform with one. Alan has developed the tech for this. It is also true, that some spiritual connections are unwanted and deleterious, and processing to relieve oneself from those particular connections is a correct action — but it can only truly, fully be done with the R/Ds Alan has created, not by any earlier available R/D; for the why of the connection of these spiritual beings and the case difficulties they cause is far more involved than their mere identity or being, or having shared a mutual incident. For example, there is the effect of the telepathically projected imagery between you and your spiritual teammates as mentioned above, apart from other things.

10. And perhaps the greatest breakthrough of all time to do with restoring spiritual capacity and one’s full operational states and freedom is the discovery of The Codes phenomena, and what it means to processing one’s case after one’s individual Codes have been found.
The key to it is that you developed/created your Codes at or very near the beginning of your individual existence as “a different Being to others”. Your Codes are the key to why you are “different”; the way you think and approach things the way you do; your rationales, attitudes, your solving of problems, et al. And they are, for you, a common thread through the structure and development of your case.
That is magic enough, but the real benefit of this technical discovery, is that when you’ve done the Codes R/D and found your Codes, you are then at the “beginning” of the trail of the development of your case — and you can then process your case from the “top down”. This is hugely important, and makes a big difference to the ease and success with which you can address and deal with the case you have to deal with. You can then process from basic incident toward present time with a knowingness and comprehension of what you’re dealing with, blowing enormous chunks of case on the way; rather than tackling it from too late on the chain, battling with and against occlusion and unknowingness and beefing up the earlier similar situations/case on the time trail. You process with and from the stance of comprehension, versus starting from the point of no-comprehension and unknowingness — and the charge blows, and blows very easily, versus processing into more and more beef-up and charge until you get a basic. But then, no other technology discovered the real basic that is there for each of our individual cases. Enough said on that point, except that the physical universe is rather late on the chain of events to be trying to find any really significant basic incidents to run.

The above was written in 1997. Since then a more breakthroughs have been added by Alan from his research and new tech development of Knowledgism All we have to do is apply it.
These notes added below were inserted on August 30, 2001.

A. Primary of these breakthroughs is his articulation of what “charge” actually is, and the definitive procedures for its complete handling. This tech breakthrough was released in March, 2001.
In earlier practices, “charge” was rather ill-defined, even mis-defined, and not understood. The term as used was indeed a generality. The result had been that actual charge was never truly addressed, and cases were never able to be fully handled.
We appeared to have been handling “charge,” much relief was obtained, but in actuality we often only desensitized or “keyed out” areas that had vast underlying unhandled charge remaining.
“Charge” is now more correctly defined as “accumulated energy”. This of course is one of its correct dictionary definitions.
Specifically, as a case matter, charge is that accumulated, beefed up spiritual Life-Force energy that one is or has been directing towards one’s (attainment of) goals, dreams, and aspirations and the playing of the game which, due to blocks, stops, slows, distractions, mis-directions, untruths and such has not accomplished what you intended.
The Life-Force energy thus accumulates as a negative force on the Being.
Alan has devised a specific and exact process for handling this true charge directly. It is quite miraculous in its results.
Heretofore, all processing has missed handling the true charge on the client’s case. Part of the problem being that the Being “solved” the initial charge when first encountered, ended up on a dizzy scene of being out of position due to avoidance, indulged repeated solutions to mask or otherwise occlude the area, and ended up dramatizing those solutions which further prevented correct address and handling of the initial charge and additionally created new charge which build-up on a continuing basis.

B. Former practices focused too much on trying to get rid of the unwanted, the negative, and what bothered the client. They failed to process toward the true restoration of the wanted positives, abilities and restoration of powers of the client. It is a true datum that if all you process is the negative and unwanted, all you end up with is an elimination of the negative but no restored positive. Knowledgism has a spectrum of processes directed specifically at restoring and empowering the positives, abilities, and powers of the Being.
One often has to address negatives and unwanteds in order to eliminate them; but then one must also address and process the positive in order to restore the wanted ideals of ability, powers, capacities and sovereignty of the Being.

C. The upset/set up tech. Former practices did not correctly handle upsets, or indeed, handle them at all. Simply doing an ARCX assessment and indicating “what happened” doesn’t do it, nor does a “by-passed charge” assessment.
An upset, in truth, is the circumstance that results when one’s ideals, games, wants, goals, dreams, aspirations or visions — one’s operating set up — has been trashed or upset.
It is not a play on words to say that one is upset because one has had one’s set ups upset. It is the actuality.
The only true and complete handling of any upset is to restore to a Being his or her set up as existed prior to the “upset”.
Alan Walter, having discovered this, has designed an incredibly exact, laser-like rundown comprising a series of processes that not only addresses and eliminates “what the client is upset about” that knocked out his set up, but it brilliantly targets the recovery of the prior set up that was lost and empowers it to an even higher level of operating mastery.

The above is a quick write-up of some of my observations on this tech. Apropos using the tech, I find the following:

A. On some rundowns, I often find it works best to ask each of the questions of the rundown repetitively, even though the process instructions do not explicitly state that. For example: “Where is it?” or “From where was it sourced?” can have more than one answer, and asking the question again gets all the locations (and just between me and thee as advanced cases: apart from something being created in/from different locations at different times, I’ve found something can be created in/from the same space but in a different time; for example, in, and/or for, the future of that exact space! And that really gives things persistence in the continuing present!)
B. A floating needle doesn’t always mean the end phenomena —as Alan says, it often means that now the client can really do some looking and get the big case gain he should be getting.
C. We in fact have an enormous amount of case to eliminate, and one has, in the past, occasionally been tricked into wondering: ”Where is the case gain?” — for one removes charge, gets things handled, has wins, but can still wonder: “Where did it get me?” For me personally, using Alan’s tech, this is no longer an issue. Every win and gain now is hugely real, aligned, stable, and certain as to what progress is being made. On the occasions where I have observed individuals who’ve wondered if they’re making it, I observe several reasons:
i) screw-ups in/from earlier tech leave messed-up case in the way of being able to perceive progress (particularly past mishandled ascensions).
ii) I use the word “progress” because one can have a win, but because of all the other remaining case or charge, wonder what did the win do, because one doesn’t feel a hell of a lot different. One has to realize it can take a number of successful actions to get the kind of change one can notice as progress.
iii) Clients still sometimes measure how they are doing against some standard (or other) of what they expect or want to get — and so erroneously give themselves losses and wrong indications of “no case gain” when the ultimate “standard” is not (yet) met.
iv) The trick is to recognize each win/advance/accomplishment for what it is — and realize one has a lot more to achieve.
v) Unless one truly comprehends the phenomenon that one will (either very soon or eventually) energize/key-in/activate the remaining case at the level one has ascended to with the last win or huge ability regain, one will a) think one has “lost” one’s gains or, b) think one didn’t actually get a gain at all. And of course these are all wrong indications and untruths that will screw the person up.
It is actually a good indicator that one has accessed the next higher level of case one has to address. Smart processors then get going on handling it as part of “getting all the way out”.
vi) While one is processing, one can continue to run into/turn-on unpleasant sensations/pains/fixed moods etc., etc. The trick is to remember that the one you handled is that one — the new manifestation is a new one. Also, in session, when actually handling a “pain” (for example) be alert that the first one contacted and processed can go, and one can goof by not spotting that the “still there” pain is in fact the next pain to handle, or a new level of pain. The truth being, that there can be so much of it layered there, that early on a case you can collide with them all appearing as one; and/or, instantly tripping into the next one as the prior layer evaporates. In my own case, it has taken me 2½ years with Alan’s tech to finally arrive at a true and complete freedom from “headaches” (first triggered in 1960 in Scn — and which 35 years of Scn got nowhere near handling; and which I now see, would never have been handled with Scn processes).
vii) One has to be very astute and ever alert to recognize and validate the wins and gains as they occur — it is all too easy to let one’s attention divert to the next piece of case that moves in. Real case gain and advance is stabilized, expanded, and fully comprehended only by a) recognizing the win, b) doing the Wins Celebration R/D and, c) doing the Futures Alignment on and with that win — and doing it also for and on one’s spiritual team mates when they have wins.

So, these are my observations and thoughts on this tech that Alan Walter has developed. It really, fully, delivers the goods we have been after all these years. I am actually, truly achieving, recovering, the Godly states that are naturally mine— and more and more operating at that level with each day’s processing. For me personally, I had made my case the priority for this lifetime, before anything else, and processed every day for more than fourty years. Only Alan’s tech broke through the clutter and got me out of the box. And I can vouch for its amazing effectiveness on new, never before processed cases. My girlfriend is absolutely flying with it (I taught her to solo with it, and she has continued since getting her Codes) and I think it is likely she will achieve the state of caselessness and full restoration to Godly state even before I do; and I say that because of the accuracy and depth to which this tech reaches on a never-before-processed/messed-up-case as I had when I began with it (Scn and some of the other practices out there were worthwhile, but they do have some inaccuracies and liabilities).

All for now, Love,

Roger

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
As my husband has said, Scn didn't work, and if anyone was able to make it work, it would be Alan. Since I have never met Alan (only heard about him from my husband, who was greatly helped by conversing with Alan for no charge on at least 3 occasions :)), this remarkable list of exactly what Alan does to make it work is really appreciated! Remarkably, we have come up with very similar discoveries all on our own, which leads me to believe that Knowledgeism is what we would all come up with on our own if we were to look at things from our “godly state and power.” This is very cool! Thanks, Roger!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Trolling for Business on ESMB

Hi Roger

Are looking to pick up new pcs?

How much do you charge?

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
A valuable document, This OP is!

As my husband has said, Scn didn't work, and if anyone was able to make it work, it would be Alan. Since I have never met Alan (only heard about him from my husband, who was greatly helped by conversing with Alan for no charge on at least 3 occasions :)), this remarkable list of exactly what Alan does to make it work is really appreciated! Remarkably, we have come up with very similar discoveries all on our own, which leads me to believe that Knowledgeism is what we would all come up with on our own if we were to look at things from our “godly state and power.” This is very cool! Thanks, Roger!

Echoing HG here! :yes: :thumbsup:

I am sending this post to folks I know who are still "in" but may be willing to look. What I particularly like about it is that "Rogerb" does not say anything that would preclude anyone still "under the influence" from reading it. (am I right here? feedback, please!) and, gives credit to LRH more abundantly than I would have personally.

Any serious, experienced, scio would find many private thoughts and observations confirmed, validated, expanded - and learn one hell of a lot!

I sure did!:clap:

The EP's EP :happydance:

RogerB

Crusader
You Are Way Cool, EP

Echoing HG here! :yes: :thumbsup:

I am sending this post to folks I know who are still "in" but may be willing to look. What I particularly like about it is that "Rogerb" does not say anything that would preclude anyone still "under the influence" from reading it. (am I right here? feedback, please!) and, gives credit to LRH more abundantly than I would have personally.

Any serious, experienced, scio would find many private thoughts and observations confirmed, validated, expanded - and learn one hell of a lot!

I sure did!:clap:

The EP's EP :happydance:

EP, you wrote: "does not say anything that would preclude anyone still "under the influence" from reading it. (am I right here? feedback, please!) and, gives credit to LRH"

You see, I am writing from the perspective of a very long history of "the tech" and of how the game changed and gradually went nuts over the years.

I was there in the days when Scn was FUN, when you could participate and talk about the tech with each other without being slapped with a "verbal tech high crime chit". Hell, we actually HELPED each other.:happydance:

Folk who came in after about 1965 got a very different type of Scn and Org than we oldie, oldies from the 1950's to '65. Everybody was an auditor in those days . . . you did not have "management" running unreality on the scene.

Maybe we oldies should start a thread about those days:)

Scn is really not ALL bad . . . yes, it is incomplete as a tech; yes, it contains some very grave, damaging errors (the really, really bad tech shit began in mid-1963) and bad Org shit began in 1965 and became an art form by 1966-67.

So it would be false of me to be wholly down on it and to wholly criticize it. Though it does now merit colossal criticism for its current practice. And yes, Hubbard had his flaws. So what! So did Albert Einstein and Issac Newton! Though the sad truth is, eventually, the "Old Man" went off the deep end . . . some say they saw it occur due to his research on R6 (GPMs).

So, EP, you are astutely right!:coolwink: I wrote what I wrote (those many years ago) in order to respect the views and the truths held by those I wrote it for.

But mainly, it was honestly written in an effort to help a dear friend (now deceased) who had not gotten what we believed we could have and should gotten from Scn. I wrote what I wrote in order to relay to him that I had found that the truth of those dreams and aspirations could be realized.

If it is used to help others achieve what they are after and to realize the high ideals so many of us have had, and some still do have, then I'll be a happy man.

And while it may be a strange, even foreign thought to Alanzo that some one might honestly do something to help another: that is the reason I took the time to post it to the board. In the hope that it might be of benefit to and of help to another.

Roger

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
The way to spiritual growth is pure understanding. That should be stapled to the forehead of any group, science, or idea that purports to know how to achieve advancement.
The fact is no one is right. Or wrong. You decide what to do. You always have and you always will. The reason you don't know is that you don't see the game. Once you see it you can decide. It is pretty damn easy to see if you want to. There is no system of truth. There is only truth. Some systems get in the way less than others. But eventually one is led to one's own system. That is the real truth.
Killing Buddha is very useful idea.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
No, what should be stapled to YOUR forehead, Nexus, is that there's no proof of the existence of a spirit, and thus, no reason to belief there something called "spiritual advancement".

Div6

Crusader
No, what should be stapled to YOUR forehead, Nexus, is that there's no proof of the existence of a spirit, and thus, no reason to belief there something called "spiritual advancement".

There is no dis-proof either, and even though "testimonials" are not allowed evidence as "scientific proof", over 2000 years of life on this planet has accumulated quite a number of stories, testimonials, beliefs, churches, cults,art, literature, etc devoted to advancing the human condition (not all, some go into the degrader valence).

It may be a foreign concept to you, but the idea that "man is mud" is not as widely held belief.

RogerB

Crusader
NY is expensive to live in.

Maybe he will charge $995 per hour.:yes:

He is a good processer.

Dart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanzo:
Hi Roger

Are looking to pick up new pcs?

How much do you charge?

Sorry,

You're all too late. I'm booked solid for this lifetime.

Might auction off some spot if it becomes available.:yes:

Rog

uniquemand

Unbeliever
There is no dis-proof either, and even though "testimonials" are not allowed evidence as "scientific proof", over 2000 years of life on this planet has accumulated quite a number of stories, testimonials, beliefs, churches, cults,art, literature, etc devoted to advancing the human condition (not all, some go into the degrader valence).

It may be a foreign concept to you, but the idea that "man is mud" is not as widely held belief.

It's not a foreign concept to me. It's too bad this world continues to be stuck in prehistoric ancestor-worship.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
When demand exceeds supply!

Sorry,

You're all too late. I'm booked solid for this lifetime.

Might auction off some spot if it becomes available.:yes:

Rog

Me too, Rog...:omg: But I can always find the time for a couple of martinis and some aps at the GCT Oyster Bar if the occasion presents itself. :p :yes:

(Living well is the only way IMHO.) :eyeroll: :whistling:

Mike, aka Roy and the EPs

RogerB

Crusader
I've Heard the One About Meet Me in St. Louis--But NYC??

Me too, Rog...:omg: But I can always find the time for a couple of martinis and some aps at the GCT Oyster Bar if the occasion presents itself. :p :yes:

(Living well is the only way IMHO.) :eyeroll: :whistling:

Mike, aka Roy and the EPs

Mike,

You get me anywhere new GCT and we'll have to find somewhere where I can do my cigar . . . the Oyster Bar is across the street from where I get my Romeo & Juliets!

Life is good, and screw them wot do not know it:happydance:

Actually, I invented a saying I keep telling the Yanks:

I tell them that it is the Aussie attitude. "Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!"

:hattip: :roflmao: :dance3: :cheerleader: :woohoo: :party: :cheers:

R

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Roger,

Your original post, reminded me of at least 18 insights, and 18 experiences I have had. Some of these insights and experiences have overlapping commonalities, and some could be said to lay in acension experiences had by myself.

It has beneficial and thus trust it brings at least a grin if not a smile to your happiness.

Onwards and upwards:thumbsup:

Love,
DC

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Folks,
In reading the various threads as I catch up, I see some unanswered questions regards Knowledgism.

My notes below were written a long time ago. As the "cover letter" to the real write-up says, what I wrote was intended to help a friend who had not achieved what he believed should have been achieved with Scn.

One outcome of this write-up getting into the hands of a particular prominent Ex-Scn in the field was that he grabbed a hoarded bottle of champagne to celebrate and he and his wife sat up in bed with tears streaming done their faces due to the relief of at long last finding the answers they had sought for so long.

Let's see what it does for you:coolwink:

RogerB

ROGER . B

August 21, 1997

Re: Knowledgism™ and its Superior Workability as Compared to Other Human & Spiritual Enhancement Techniques.

Dear Interneters,

I am forwarding the attached letter as a matter of interest to you all. It was written by me to two very dear friends of mine who had been dedicated Scientologists for many years, both highly trained in those procedures, and who each held very high office in the church. One of them, however, never really felt Scientology™ had cracked his case, even though he himself had helped many by using those procedures. He actually considered himself to be “dog case.”

I wrote the letter from the perspective of myself having been a highly trained processor, a dedicated executive, and member of that organization for more than three decades and, while I consider I had hugely worthwhile gains using those procedures, and had done the highest level procedures available to the public up till the time of my “demise” with the church, I knew very strongly there was something missing in that technology.

The letter was also written from the perspective of having “carried out a Doubt Formula” on Alan C Walter’s Knowledgism™, initially in November, 1994; and since then having used it exclusively on my own case and on those I serve, as well as having now done all training available at the Institute of Applied Knowledge in Dallas; and being the first invited on Alan’s most advanced “Universes” run-down.

It was in the context of my training in and knowledge of both these subjects of Knowledgism™ and Scientology™ that I hoped to indicate to my good friend what it was that might have been missed, or went wrong, in his attempt to get the gains that were promised us all in Scientology™.

I am not “down” on Scientology™. Indeed, I think it was a very brave attempt at an immense and difficult subject at a very difficult time in the development of human affairs; and its accomplishments, in the context of its time and contemporary standards, were amazing and brilliant. But I also have to say that I am finding that Alan Walter has finished the job of delivering what L. Ron Hubbard promised but failed to deliver — for let’s be real folks, we got gains with Scientology™; big gains for some of us (I did); but can we honestly say we really got the gains we were promised, or hoped for? I didn’t, and I tried assiduously for more than three decades from my beginning in 1957. The distinction I am making here, is between the actual gains we got with Scientology™ — often amazing gains and insights — and what we were promised in written and taped materials by L. Ron Hubbard.

For many old timers like myself, who lived the researching and development of Scientology™, and who obtained great insights and spiritual gains before the advent of “Standard Tech,” we never regained those early “lost” highs; and the advanced courses “OT” levels even when completed left something un-accomplished. Maybe my friend is wiser than I — maybe his integrity was such that he honestly said that while he was helped by all the processing he’d had, it didn’t deliver, and nor had he achieved, the stated, promised end phenomena; and he’d done everything available — and as honestly and completely as any man could. For me, I was led to believe, and at any rate concluded, that what I felt as the “more” and “unhandled” case, was the next level that I would have to do — but then every level had made ultimate and total promises that were never fulfilled; and in retrospect I see that now.

My considered, and now, rather well informed view on these subjects is, that when the history of the twentieth century is written, two things will stand out in the humanities: Scientology™, and Knowledgism™.

Scientology™ will be noted, because it brought to the spiritually illiterate western civilization a clearer and more correct notion of spiritual truths than the West had been indoctrinated with up till that time by the then prevailing authorities: the Christian Church, and the competing dogma of Science and Science’s brainchild psychiatry. Scientology™, for the first time in modern history, demonstrated that one could personally take charge and begin to restore one’s true spiritual existence and powers — as against merely waiting for “karma” or “God” to do it for you.

But it failed to get the needed, fully workable, final answers.

Knowledgism™, on the other hand, will be known and esteemed because it will be seen as the technology that truly, finally, brought to fruition the prediction and hope that was passed on down though the ages to us, that we can, finally, fully redeem ourselves and restore to our natural, totally Godly state and power; that we can reclaim our position in Nirvana or Heaven and be at one with spiritual harmony; and that we can operate with full power, knowledge, responsibility, trust and love of each other.

I have deleted the names of my friends (and they are friends also to many of you out there who are former Scientologists) as a courtesy to their privacy.

Regards,

Roger . B . . . . .

Dear . . . ,

I was delayed getting this material off to you due to my apartment move, and the fact that I had to find what boxes I had some of the basic tech and such in (it took me a week and a half to find my television remote — now that is serious!)

I have included some of the basic material on certain fundamental principles and truths that Alan Walter has discerned which make his tech more accurate and workable than any other I’ve looked at. These issues are important as they give one a hatting on why this tech is a huge advance, how it works and why it is more workable. (Much information is freely available at www.knowledgism.com and www.knowledgism.dk)

The basic things I observe with Knowledgism™ are as follows:

1. It processes the client from exactly where the client is at — whatever his case state, power, or condition is at any point in time (even at the very beginning). It does not presuppose any case situation, or that one has any “standard case” that has to be run — and we thereby avoid colliding with the huge “no, no” of telling the individual “what he is supposed to think about his case,” now, or at any time; or what type of case he is supposed to have and is supposed to run.
We therefore do not give the client any massive wrong indication as to his case and thus cause the client to ever after be trying to solve an incorrectly designated problem (of the case he’s supposed to have but doesn’t have) and, due to the problem thereby caused, to be labeled a “dog case”. We are, after all, all individuals.
As a result of having Alan’s tech, I have now been able to salvage cases that were messed up by Scientology™ (Scn) as a result of being told (by the Scn grade chart) “what condition they were in and what case they were supposed to have to handle” at any point in time. I have found individuals where a Dianetics™ type case did not exist for them at all; and by having been told they had one; and by trying to run it, and run it with the tech that had been used, only screwed the case up. Some people (and possibly even a majority) have such case available to run, but a huge number do not — which leads to the second point below.

2. You will notice in Alan’s tech issues: Case Adviser Series 7, “Case Handling: Gods vs. Spiritual Beings vs. Identities”; and Holographic Permeation Series 6, “Processor Alerts,” you address the case at and as the level of power, greatness, hugeness of the individual in front of you — either as a body or as someone who thinks he is a mind; or as a spiritual being, a God-like being or even as a God. This does make a big difference on how the Being then addresses his case, and
the scope and context with which he conceives/appreciates it. For certainly, to process a Being as though he is only a body or mind with “pictures” but who knows he’s spiritual and who operates as one is a fast way to cause a case problem.

3. The tech always puts the client at cause. It processes the client, by having him exercise and use his abilities and power, toward greater power and cause. Even with things one might assume the client is “effect of,” the tech restores the client’s cause and power by the very questions used in the process. The questions, because of what they lead the client to do, induce the “mechanics” by which the process works.
For example: when a pain or unpleasant sensation turns on, one doesn’t merely relieve or key out the difficulty (as Scn did); Alan’s tech restores the client’s power and ability to be at cause over the area, to dis-create the pain/unpleasant sensation, and be free regarding the “pain” or whatever. You’ll see this in the Clean Slate Procedure and Presence Processes where the pain/unpleasant sensation handling is to: a) define and name exactly what the pain/unpleasant sensation is (very important) and, b) have the client perceive and tell you i) “From where could a (spiritual being, God-like being; or what ever the client is being run as) experience (whatever the pain/sensation is)” then, ii) “From where could a (God-like being or whatever) create (named pain/sensation).” These are each run repetitively: experience first until no more answers or big win, then create. This process is used whenever an unpleasant sensation or pain manifests in session, right then and there, for that pain/sensation is what’s knocking the spiritual Being out of being able to be present at that moment (the by-passing of which, I am sure you can see, would have all sorts of undesirable consequences). Similarly, there are special, short, but powerful run-downs for handling any mental mass, areas of confusion, or shocks that “turn-on” in session — you handle and eradicate them the moment they manifest, for to not do so is to allow them to affect the spiritual Being and knock him out of being able to properly process the “main” case action you are engaged in.

4. The other thing with Alan’s tech that is totally logical and brilliant, is that you process what’s there now to process. No matter what the major action of the session is — if and when a pain; unpleasant sensation; a basic chronic mood, blackness, unconsciousness or stupidity; or a mass; confusion; shock, or such turns on — you deal with it now, for that’s the point of case that’s in the way and to be handled now, and to miss it is to hang the Being up in it forever or until it is handled. And that’s what we did very often with Scn, we “stuck to run-downs in a ‘standard,’ rote fashion” and missed handling the case that was there at every new breath the client took.
The tech truth of this point being that when that pain/sensation or whatever moves in, the ability and presence of the client as a spirit goes out and his ability to handle any other case but that manifesting pain/sensation is hugely diminished! Believe me, this is a huge big tech point. As you will see in the pain bulletins, it is pain/unpleasant sensation that is causing the Being to not be present in life; to not be present in the spiritual realm where the pain/sensation exists; and which is thus causing the Being to be in the mess that he is suffering in the now. (In March, 2001, Alan’s release of his Charge Handling Tech revised this point to demonstrate that charge is what knocks an individual out of position, and lying behind the charge is pain [spiritual pain]. See later.)

5. Also, concerning the above, Alan has made a rather large breakthrough by discerning the difference between “confronting” (and the mere viewing of something) versus presence and the full holographic permeation of a thing, spaces, times, events and such. When you as a Godly Being are fully present, permeating fully any domain or area of existence, you are at cause there. Areas you have backed off or vacated from are areas where you are unwilling to experience, and are thus at effect. And this is, of course, the reason we ended up so small and “dotted” inside our heads, looking out from behind eyeballs. Alan’s tech on the truths of presence and the ability to holographically permeate is a major breakthrough, for he has discerned precisely what perhaps is the key ability we should be restoring for and to a Being — and it is a very different ability/thing than the ability to merely “confront” (and such) that we were trying to recover in earlier practices.

6. Another huge distinction, and correction, Alan has made, is with regards what one is addressing, running, eliminating from the case. L. Ron Hubbard spoke of “mental image pictures.” That, unfortunately, is not a precise enough articulation of the truth, and has acted as a huge wrong indication on many cases. Some folk were thereby led to be trying to “run out” or handle something that really wasn’t what they had to handle. Even his referring to “charge,” “mass,” and “considerations” is not precise enough a truth (and I say this, not as a criticism, but as a pure technical observation, for I have the highest regard for LRH’s technical accomplishments in the context of what and when he achieved them). There are several things one is seeking to remove from a Being’s case:

a. One is force — the old, hung up actions, causes, emanations; the done-to’s and received-from-others; and all the energies and such that we have flung at each other.

b. Another is old accumulated telepathically projected images — which when agreed upon (and not only agreed by oneself, but others agreeing upon the images placed by others upon one also have an enormous effect on a case) and unknowingly replicated or made persist; and/or when resisted, opposed etc., become an enormous source of case difficulty. (It is important to note here, that these holographic, telepathically projected images are not mere pictures, or indeed, pictures at all. They are spiritually created whole creations, that Beings have put upon themselves and each other. Indeed, we have even used telepathically projected imagery to restrain ourselves; and also to attack and/or entrap each other with.) This huge element of case was completely missed by LRH and Scn.

c. Another is moods — this is a huge area of hung-up life-force quanta and fixed condition, and again an area not dealt with properly in Scientology™. Alan’s run-downs routinely address moods as part of each run-down as applicable. And indeed, the subject of automatic, fixed moods is so important, that Alan has devised a brilliant run-down to be used on all new cases and all areas of new case that even experienced old-timers like me with many hours of processing under our belts use routinely as the case indicates each time we collide with or move into a new area of case. It is amazing how it opens up the case, improves perception and the ability to permeate; and restores cause in the area.
This run-down is called the “Basic Chronic Mood, Blackness, Stupidity and Confusion Handling”. In my own case, and on the cases of others I handle or advise it is rather routine to collide with deep-seated basic chronic moods, blackness, masses, pains or unpleasant sensation and such as one is processing along in the regular session. (In Scn, we tended to proceed along and ignore or suppress these “turn-ons”; we operated on the basis that “what turns it on will turn it off” [well, a turn-off might be useful and a relief, but it doesn’t handle the why, or the actual case on the matter, and definitely doesn’t restore the Being to full cause in the area]; or otherwise, if the turn-on was severe enough, we merely used a correction list to “locate and indicate the source of the bypassed charge” and thereby simply only keyed it out.)
I personally often find these manifestations can occur immediately after I’ve experienced an area of huge win/expansion — which is not as strange as it sounds, for what often happens with that ascension and expansion is one expands up/out into the next level of case to be handled; and that is what immediately turns on. The smart move is to spot it and handle it instantly.

And by the way, it is this phenomenon of ascending up into the next area of case (which is then automatically energized by our spiritual presence) that explains why clients often come back to their next session feeling a little strange or foggy after a big win. In Scn this phenomena was unrecognized, and of course missed — and the result was that we got wins, but always (soon after or eventually) sort of felt fuzzy, and wondered where the wins or gains went. Alan’s discovery and handling of the “double-edged” sword phenomena of the ascension experience is a major technical breakthrough not known to any other practice.

d. Another is unpleasant sensation and pain — and this is something that cannot be truly eliminated by running “pictures” or “incidents”. That method only relieves them. “Running” pictures or incidents addresses effects only, and does not restore cause and power. And the technical point here, is that it is an effect, a result, not the cause or creation of the unwanted thing; and the only way to truly eradicate unwanted effects is to address and come to power over their causation. True freedom from and elimination of pain and unpleasant sensation only come about by restoring to the spiritual Being the ability, willingness and power to be fully present and permeating an area of existence and determining what will manifest there for the Being. Alan’s tech does this by simply having the client exercise his inherent powers in this respect.
It is actually very simple. Addressing “effect incidents” as effects, and from the point of view of being effect (of the incident) has acted as a huge wrong indication on many cases; as many were not at effect of what they were told to run, nor even effect of what was there in their past experience, and so they had huge difficulty in “running it out”. But, even if the person had been at effect of the past experience, it is a far more workable technology to have the Being exercise and restore his inherent and native abilities and power in the area, than it is to try and “run out effects”.

e. Another area, of course, is the conclusions, considerations, beliefs, precepts and such that the Being is unwittingly operating on but which are no longer wholly applicable for present circumstances. The subject of precepts and their effects is one missed in Scn.

f. The furies is a huge area missed by all other practices. This is a tech breakthrough of magnitude. As spiritual beings, at various times in our existence, we have manifested, turned on and directed huge and massive fury at another or others; and this had various unwanted consequences. The primary one of which is that we each massively restrained ourselves from “letting that happen again,” using various mechanisms and containment devises to ensure it doesn’t. The result has been the obliteration and/or negation of our true abilities and capacity — by ourselves.

g. Other practices also failed to distinguish between the various methods/types of recordings or hang-ups of the past that can comprise a case. There are, of course, bodily/somatic recordings. There are mind or mental recordings; and then there are the spiritually recorded, unknowingly replicated holographic projections/creations that comprise the case one really has to delete if one is to restore to full Godly power.
Alan’s tech is the only tech that a) recognizes this and, b) addresses it and, c) accomplishes the desired end result. Interestingly, in the cases I have salvaged, it was this latter case level of unknowingly replicated, automatic spiritual creatingness that was missed in the earlier practice. The Being was processed on a lower level and with lower level processes than he/she was operating at — and it spun them in. Two things happened: a) the lower level approach and processes totally missed the actual case the Being had to handle; and gave them a wrong why, wrong indication, while yet managing to beef-up the case; and, b) made the Being use a lower level process/technique for handling their universe than was their normal operation — i.e., the guy ordinarily operated as a spiritual being or Godly being, and he was made to seek improvement by operating as a humanoid! I have run into folk who, even though they still have case, actually operate in a Godly manner — and you create disasters if you process them the wrong way. Alan’s tech is the only tech that defines and precisely articulates the distinction between these different types of recordings/hang-ups of the past.

h. Another major distinction and exactitude Alan has discerned is regarding the types and nature of the spiritual actions and/or creations we have indulged, and of course, gotten ourselves hung up in.
In former practices, these distinctions were actually generalized — vaguely stated and defined as postulates, intentions, considerations and such — and we thereby failed to properly eliminate the case caused by them. Alan has discerned that there is a sequence of spiritual actions that comprise what we call “creation”. As a spiritual being, one perceives, then intends, envisions, plans, implements, and thus has (creates) results and outcomes. This sequence is known by the acronym SPIEPIR, and not only has a complete series of objective type process been devised to address these spiritual actions/abilities directly, but in other subjective style processing run-downs these explicit actions, as part of the creation of what one is needing to eradicate from the case, they are each processed in order to get a full and complete restoration of power over that which one is addressing.
My personal observations on this are, that (in the other tech I have used) addressing one’s spiritual creations as and in the form of them being merely “postulates, intentions, considerations” is too general; and the time factor of any creation, and the sequence of actions of and in its creation, too often remained collapsed; and the created thing being addressed as the case situation did not truly resolve. Addressing the old hung-up spiritual creations of one’s own, or another’s that affect one, in the light of or with the exactitude of SPIEPIR totally uncollapses the time element of one’s existence and fully resolves unwanted old, automatically replicated creations.

i. And one of Alan’s greatest discoveries and a huge area of case to be addressed, is wants. Wants are very much behind or part of the driving force that carries one forward in time, and are a huge area of charge on the case. Wants and the related subject of “unwanted wants” are the key to the Abuse Technology and run-downs Alan has developed, which are an imperative to be handled for all individuals who want to be fully free from the hang-ups of their past. Being stuck with “unwanted wants” is a major, major part of every Being’s present time case (even if they’ve managed to suppress them out of sight!). This is an area of devastating case that was completely missed in other practices.

i. And finally, the thing that is the product of, embraces, contains, activates, implements, and perpetuates all of the above and more — Identities. In order to get rid of all unwanted, hung-up from the past, perpetuated and continuing conditions, existencies and actions, one has to eliminate the automatic, unknowingly replicating and activating identities one created so long ago to facilitate one’s existence. Other practices have merely handled the doings, thinkings and sufferings assumed to be of oneself; but they were actually the automaticities and perpetuated conditions or experiences of the various identities one spiritually created in the past in order to play a game and/or handle one’s environment; or solve problems.
The fact is, that “handling” old, unwanted, hung-up doings, thinkings and sufferings alone and without eliminating the automaticity of the psychically created identity that creates and perpetuates these now unwanted things, is to leave intact that which will in due course again bring about the circumstance one thought one had gotten rid of — it’s merely relief, but no cure.
This is a huge subject, and only Alan has developed the tech to successfully deal with it. Imagine, if you will, existing long, long ago as a Spiritual Being before the existence of the physical universe; and you were forced to experience something you did not want to tolerate, felt you couldn’t handle it yourself directly, and you psychically created an identity — or maybe you unwittingly assumed an identity — in order to solve, deal with, and handle the situation; but the identity was never dis-created; it stayed on automatic; and it accumulated a myriad of later similar replications, variations, experiences, sufferings, solutions, et al. And this phenomena is true, also, for the humanoid type existence we have adopted in the physical universe.
The other side of the coin is that we created positive identities in order to play games. Unfortunately, we let these run on automatic. Sometimes we intended them to run “all the time”—many of them are still running on auto and we’re unaware of them; and we wonder why we keep having problems and conflict in certain areas of our activities.
The subject of identities and their elimination or rehabilitation to proper, knowing utilization and operation is a VITAL piece of technology to the restoration of your complete freedom and power and true state of being. L. Ron Hubbard’s address to “valences” is not anything like this subject or technology Alan has developed concerning identities. They may appear on the surface to be similar — but they are of vastly different orders of magnitude, importance, content and significance; and of effect and impact on our existence, conditions, and operatingness. LRH completely missed this particular subject and tech.

7. The importance of properly recognizing and then handling, expanding and stabilizing one’s wins, regained abilities, and ascensions cannot be overstated. This is a piece of tech that was sadly missed in Scn; and folk did not progress to a full realization on the wins they did get. And worse, unfortunately, is the fact that all too often, even though folk knew they’d had wins, the wins seemed to diminish or be “lost”. Alan has totally solved this with his “Wins Celebration” run-down, and his “Futures Alignment” run-down. These run-downs not only fully stabilize and bring about full ownership of the new/restored condition and ability regained, but also remove any reticence to fully empowering and utilizing the ability or regained operating state. And equally important, the new state, ability, power or whatever is properly placed, oriented, appreciated as valuable and utilized for and in the future. These two run-downs are both short little actions of huge importance and effect that are used on every win, regained ability, recovered state of being or such so that you fully expand, and can operate at and stay stable on the new level. This is a dynamite piece of tech, the importance of which cannot be overstated.
In the case of ascensions achieved in the past, but from which there has been subsequent “crash and burn” and the state apparently lost, Alan has devised various “Wins and Ascensions Restorations” R/Ds.

8. Heretofore, all the tech that’s been available really only “re-arranged the furniture and tidied-up things” within the unchanged paradigm and operating basis of the individual. It tidied-up the box, but did not free the Being from his box. As an example, in Scn we all referred to exteriorizing from a body and operating about in the physical universe — when in fact, both the body and the physical universe are mere manifestations within the domain of our true existence. It is in fact an unknowing and limiting case state to consider oneself “in” the physical universe (unless one knowingly chooses and creates that). Getting outside of one’s self-limiting and blindfolding box gives one a hell of a different perspective on what case is all about, and what is really there to handle. The list of “universes” Alan delineates in his book, God’s in Disguise, indicates the enormity of what is there to address. I prefer to look at these “universes” as realms of existence or operating domains in which we played games, indulged in erroneous solutions, or fought with each other and such as spiritual beings long before we manifested the physical universe limitation and playing field. Any case processed in or of the physical universe is very, very late on the chain; and very junior to what is really there on the case to be handled.

9. On advanced cases or those cases that have done a lot of “New Age” work — or on those cases from the more spiritually aware non-western cultures — and who are aware of having “Angels” looking after them, or “Spirit Guides” or spiritual beings connected to them; it is important to note that one does indeed have spiritual team-mates with whom one has had a very long-term relationship. In due course, and as appropriate, these spiritual team-mates need be acknowledged, validated, and themselves processed and restored to full operational power and harmony with one. It is to be noted that a lot of the case one thinks is one’s own, is actually, specifically, the automatic and unknowingly replicated creations of one’s spiritual team-mates. True Godly power and operation can only be restored for a person when this area of case is properly handled — for these team-mates have operational relationships, hats and duties they ideally ought perform with one. Alan has developed the tech for this. It is also true, that some spiritual connections are unwanted and deleterious, and processing to relieve oneself from those particular connections is a correct action — but it can only truly, fully be done with the R/Ds Alan has created, not by any earlier available R/D; for the why of the connection of these spiritual beings and the case difficulties they cause is far more involved than their mere identity or being, or having shared a mutual incident. For example, there is the effect of the telepathically projected imagery between you and your spiritual teammates as mentioned above, apart from other things.

10. And perhaps the greatest breakthrough of all time to do with restoring spiritual capacity and one’s full operational states and freedom is the discovery of The Codes phenomena, and what it means to processing one’s case after one’s individual Codes have been found.
The key to it is that you developed/created your Codes at or very near the beginning of your individual existence as “a different Being to others”. Your Codes are the key to why you are “different”; the way you think and approach things the way you do; your rationales, attitudes, your solving of problems, et al. And they are, for you, a common thread through the structure and development of your case.
That is magic enough, but the real benefit of this technical discovery, is that when you’ve done the Codes R/D and found your Codes, you are then at the “beginning” of the trail of the development of your case — and you can then process your case from the “top down”. This is hugely important, and makes a big difference to the ease and success with which you can address and deal with the case you have to deal with. You can then process from basic incident toward present time with a knowingness and comprehension of what you’re dealing with, blowing enormous chunks of case on the way; rather than tackling it from too late on the chain, battling with and against occlusion and unknowingness and beefing up the earlier similar situations/case on the time trail. You process with and from the stance of comprehension, versus starting from the point of no-comprehension and unknowingness — and the charge blows, and blows very easily, versus processing into more and more beef-up and charge until you get a basic. But then, no other technology discovered the real basic that is there for each of our individual cases. Enough said on that point, except that the physical universe is rather late on the chain of events to be trying to find any really significant basic incidents to run.

The above was written in 1997. Since then a more breakthroughs have been added by Alan from his research and new tech development of Knowledgism All we have to do is apply it.
These notes added below were inserted on August 30, 2001.

A. Primary of these breakthroughs is his articulation of what “charge” actually is, and the definitive procedures for its complete handling. This tech breakthrough was released in March, 2001.
In earlier practices, “charge” was rather ill-defined, even mis-defined, and not understood. The term as used was indeed a generality. The result had been that actual charge was never truly addressed, and cases were never able to be fully handled.
We appeared to have been handling “charge,” much relief was obtained, but in actuality we often only desensitized or “keyed out” areas that had vast underlying unhandled charge remaining.
“Charge” is now more correctly defined as “accumulated energy”. This of course is one of its correct dictionary definitions.
Specifically, as a case matter, charge is that accumulated, beefed up spiritual Life-Force energy that one is or has been directing towards one’s (attainment of) goals, dreams, and aspirations and the playing of the game which, due to blocks, stops, slows, distractions, mis-directions, untruths and such has not accomplished what you intended.
The Life-Force energy thus accumulates as a negative force on the Being.
Alan has devised a specific and exact process for handling this true charge directly. It is quite miraculous in its results.
Heretofore, all processing has missed handling the true charge on the client’s case. Part of the problem being that the Being “solved” the initial charge when first encountered, ended up on a dizzy scene of being out of position due to avoidance, indulged repeated solutions to mask or otherwise occlude the area, and ended up dramatizing those solutions which further prevented correct address and handling of the initial charge and additionally created new charge which build-up on a continuing basis.

B. Former practices focused too much on trying to get rid of the unwanted, the negative, and what bothered the client. They failed to process toward the true restoration of the wanted positives, abilities and restoration of powers of the client. It is a true datum that if all you process is the negative and unwanted, all you end up with is an elimination of the negative but no restored positive. Knowledgism has a spectrum of processes directed specifically at restoring and empowering the positives, abilities, and powers of the Being.
One often has to address negatives and unwanteds in order to eliminate them; but then one must also address and process the positive in order to restore the wanted ideals of ability, powers, capacities and sovereignty of the Being.

C. The upset/set up tech. Former practices did not correctly handle upsets, or indeed, handle them at all. Simply doing an ARCX assessment and indicating “what happened” doesn’t do it, nor does a “by-passed charge” assessment.
An upset, in truth, is the circumstance that results when one’s ideals, games, wants, goals, dreams, aspirations or visions — one’s operating set up — has been trashed or upset.
It is not a play on words to say that one is upset because one has had one’s set ups upset. It is the actuality.
The only true and complete handling of any upset is to restore to a Being his or her set up as existed prior to the “upset”.
Alan Walter, having discovered this, has designed an incredibly exact, laser-like rundown comprising a series of processes that not only addresses and eliminates “what the client is upset about” that knocked out his set up, but it brilliantly targets the recovery of the prior set up that was lost and empowers it to an even higher level of operating mastery.

The above is a quick write-up of some of my observations on this tech. Apropos using the tech, I find the following:

A. On some rundowns, I often find it works best to ask each of the questions of the rundown repetitively, even though the process instructions do not explicitly state that. For example: “Where is it?” or “From where was it sourced?” can have more than one answer, and asking the question again gets all the locations (and just between me and thee as advanced cases: apart from something being created in/from different locations at different times, I’ve found something can be created in/from the same space but in a different time; for example, in, and/or for, the future of that exact space! And that really gives things persistence in the continuing present!)
B. A floating needle doesn’t always mean the end phenomena —as Alan says, it often means that now the client can really do some looking and get the big case gain he should be getting.
C. We in fact have an enormous amount of case to eliminate, and one has, in the past, occasionally been tricked into wondering: ”Where is the case gain?” — for one removes charge, gets things handled, has wins, but can still wonder: “Where did it get me?” For me personally, using Alan’s tech, this is no longer an issue. Every win and gain now is hugely real, aligned, stable, and certain as to what progress is being made. On the occasions where I have observed individuals who’ve wondered if they’re making it, I observe several reasons:
i) screw-ups in/from earlier tech leave messed-up case in the way of being able to perceive progress (particularly past mishandled ascensions).
ii) I use the word “progress” because one can have a win, but because of all the other remaining case or charge, wonder what did the win do, because one doesn’t feel a hell of a lot different. One has to realize it can take a number of successful actions to get the kind of change one can notice as progress.
iii) Clients still sometimes measure how they are doing against some standard (or other) of what they expect or want to get — and so erroneously give themselves losses and wrong indications of “no case gain” when the ultimate “standard” is not (yet) met.
iv) The trick is to recognize each win/advance/accomplishment for what it is — and realize one has a lot more to achieve.
v) Unless one truly comprehends the phenomenon that one will (either very soon or eventually) energize/key-in/activate the remaining case at the level one has ascended to with the last win or huge ability regain, one will a) think one has “lost” one’s gains or, b) think one didn’t actually get a gain at all. And of course these are all wrong indications and untruths that will screw the person up.
It is actually a good indicator that one has accessed the next higher level of case one has to address. Smart processors then get going on handling it as part of “getting all the way out”.
vi) While one is processing, one can continue to run into/turn-on unpleasant sensations/pains/fixed moods etc., etc. The trick is to remember that the one you handled is that one — the new manifestation is a new one. Also, in session, when actually handling a “pain” (for example) be alert that the first one contacted and processed can go, and one can goof by not spotting that the “still there” pain is in fact the next pain to handle, or a new level of pain. The truth being, that there can be so much of it layered there, that early on a case you can collide with them all appearing as one; and/or, instantly tripping into the next one as the prior layer evaporates. In my own case, it has taken me 2½ years with Alan’s tech to finally arrive at a true and complete freedom from “headaches” (first triggered in 1960 in Scn — and which 35 years of Scn got nowhere near handling; and which I now see, would never have been handled with Scn processes).
vii) One has to be very astute and ever alert to recognize and validate the wins and gains as they occur — it is all too easy to let one’s attention divert to the next piece of case that moves in. Real case gain and advance is stabilized, expanded, and fully comprehended only by a) recognizing the win, b) doing the Wins Celebration R/D and, c) doing the Futures Alignment on and with that win — and doing it also for and on one’s spiritual team mates when they have wins.

So, these are my observations and thoughts on this tech that Alan Walter has developed. It really, fully, delivers the goods we have been after all these years. I am actually, truly achieving, recovering, the Godly states that are naturally mine— and more and more operating at that level with each day’s processing. For me personally, I had made my case the priority for this lifetime, before anything else, and processed every day for more than fourty years. Only Alan’s tech broke through the clutter and got me out of the box. And I can vouch for its amazing effectiveness on new, never before processed cases. My girlfriend is absolutely flying with it (I taught her to solo with it, and she has continued since getting her Codes) and I think it is likely she will achieve the state of caselessness and full restoration to Godly state even before I do; and I say that because of the accuracy and depth to which this tech reaches on a never-before-processed/messed-up-case as I had when I began with it (Scn and some of the other practices out there were worthwhile, but they do have some inaccuracies and liabilities).

All for now, Love,

Roger

What a lot of words!

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Alan Walters processing

I just wondered when reading about all theses processes A. Walter does if He still uses and e-meter, if so which type?
is the processing all written down as in $cientology?
Is there a grade chart?