(Once again) Juliette Lewis defends Scientology, 9/21/14

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
"You’re a Scientologist. What do you think are the biggest misconceptions about Scientology?

I’ll get all conspiratorial on you, and I’m just going to throw this out: The mainstream media is funded by pharmaceutical companies, so when you have the biggest movie star in the world at the time—Tom Cruise—coming out against anti-depressants and Ritalin and just saying, “Hey, why don’t you put a warning label on there?” The thing about Scientology is it is anti-drug in that you’re seeking relationship or communication tools—simple basics on how to live better.

So, when Tom came out about that, I’ve never seen someone get torn down so hard, and they still brutalize him with Scientology pieces to this day. It’s a religious philosophy and self-help movement. And you’ll never see a truthful word written about it in mainstream media."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ology-and-masturbating-to-george-clooney.html

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
"You’re a Scientologist. What do you think are the biggest misconceptions about Scientology?

I’ll get all conspiratorial on you, and I’m just going to throw this out: The mainstream media is funded by pharmaceutical companies, so when you have the biggest movie star in the world at the time—Tom Cruise—coming out against anti-depressants and Ritalin and just saying, “Hey, why don’t you put a warning label on there?” The thing about Scientology is it is anti-drug in that you’re seeking relationship or communication tools—simple basics on how to live better.

So, when Tom came out about that, I’ve never seen someone get torn down so hard, and they still brutalize him with Scientology pieces to this day. It’s a religious philosophy and self-help movement. And you’ll never see a truthful word written about it in mainstream media."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ology-and-masturbating-to-george-clooney.html

Scientology is not anti drug it is in fact the worst kind of drug abuse IMO which is hidden and never discussed as to how
the actual physiological result of Dianetic therapy.

yeah I know my grammer and writing is shit but heres the truth of it.

Dianetics is the Manipulation of the Endocrine System

In its most basic form the technique not technology is to get a person to recall a a moment of
pain or discomfort or loss, since the mind/body does not recognise this entirely as a past threat the
endocrine system releases adrenalin in preparation to deal with possible threat.

In order to neutralise the effect of adrenalin and calm the person Seratonon is
released into the system, person feels better and if the release is big enough
a sort of blissful and even euphoric feeling follows perhaps even some sort
of revelation or enlightnenment but thats an entirely different subject.

Theres your release, your floating needle, etc etc

end off on a win because you want the person to begin to
associate feeling great with...enter what ever name you want say "Dianetics"
So yes it works and the big concern about SP's is that they say or imply by
there leaving that it does'nt.

Here's an aside to the Seratonin release aspect, when you have a few drinks get a little high
it is the Seratonin that creates the feel good not the alcohol directly.

Is JL now covering for TC, JT and KA, as they hide out in the CRPF?

"...It's about understanding one's self and others and compassion and how to communicate better and how to live in this troubled society. It's really basic, common sense stuff. It has nothing to do with all this funny folklore that surrounds it. You could be a Jewish Scientologist or a Buddhist Scientologist or a Christian Scientologist or anything else........"

and compassion :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phenomanon

Canyon
JL said that her Dad has Parkinson's and Ahlzeimers ( spell ?). Isn't her Dad Geoff Lewis, the Scientology OT, ( and no doubt Whale), and one of CCLA's celebs?

Elronius of Marcabia

"...It's about understanding one's self and others and compassion and how to communicate better and how to live in this troubled society. It's really basic, common sense stuff. It has nothing to do with all this funny folklore that surrounds it. You could be a Jewish Scientologist or a Buddhist Scientologist or a Christian Scientologist or anything else........"

yup :) there is passion in $cio for itself, little or no compassion otherwise and that is
what makes it so imbalanced in the larger culture we all live in, and why its so screwball
and almost heartless when compared to the average person walking the street.

It's war like mentality does'nt come from its head its comes from its uncompassionate heart
then expressed in its writings and then creating the attitudes toward people and society at large
in its head and then acting on those physically.

How many times in Hubbards writings is the word "Love" even used and where it might be
a more clinical term is used affinity, I wont go as far as to say he was a blackheart but he was
definetly tilted and devoid of compassion and only knew domination as a path to his empowerment.

best get some chores done :coolwink: later

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
JL said that her Dad has Parkinson's and Ahlzeimers ( spell ?). Isn't her Dad Geoff Lewis, the Scientology OT, ( and no doubt Whale), and one of CCLA's celebs?

If that's true I'm sorry to hear that I always liked her dad. But he hasn't had work in a while I guess so I'm sure he's no whale.

tetloj

So, when Tom came out about that, I’ve never seen someone get torn down so hard, and they still brutalize him with Scientology pieces to this day

Young women coerced into abortions; young people forced to deny natural sexual impulses; physical and emotional abuse; forcible family disconnection - this is being brutalized

Tom Cruise having the piss taken out of him...not so much :no:

Someone hand Ms Lewis the clue phone please.

Veda

Sponsor
Young women coerced into abortions; young people forced to deny natural sexual impulses; physical and emotional abuse; forcible family disconnection - this is being brutalized

-snip-

You don't understand. Ms. Lewis is an up-stat big-being celebrity Scientology OT. The people you mention above are downstats small-beings worker-ants.

If Ms. Lewis put her attention on such trivial matters it would be Dev-T for her.

She'll handle the wogs with PR but that's only because she's an opinion leader and wogs naturally want to imitate her, and naturally look to her for guidance.

______​

Some examples of Scientological smoke blowing... circa 2010ish:

Scientology celebrity Juliette Lewis (born 1973) from an interview with Vanity Fair magazine. Lewis was asked about Xenu, space aliens, etc.

She explained that some people are confusing Hubbard's science fiction works with his other studies.

The actual interview it is located here:
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2010/12/juliette-lewis.html

There is another article about the interview here:
http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/can-you-be-a-christian-scientologist/question-1380577/

__________​

Interviewer's questions in bold black. Scientologist's answers in red:

I’m not sure how to segue into this, so I’ll just come out and ask. You’re a Scientologist, right?

I am, yeah.

Do you celebrate Christmas? I’ve never been sure about that. Does Christmas count as a Scientology holiday?

Oh yeah. We absolutely celebrate Christmas.

So you have a tree with ornaments and eggnog and presents and Christmas carols that aren't about Xenu?

I’m a Christian! [Beautifully done instant change of subject. Great 'Reporter TRs']. I think there’s so much confusion because people don’t understand a religion...

It’s about understanding one’s self and others and compassion and how to communicate better and how to live in this troubled society. It’s really basic, common sense stuff. It has nothing to do with all this funny folklore that surrounds it...

Do you believe your ancestors were reincarnated aliens?

That’s not been a part of my experience, no. (Laughs.)

So... you don’t believe you came from aliens?

I was thinking about where that idea came from, and I was like, 'Oh, maybe it’s because [L. Ron] Hubbard was a successful science fiction writer, so they’re confusing his science fiction with his other studies that have nothing to do with science fiction...'

...The one thing that troubles me is when rumor becomes hatred and prejudice towards a group of people. That’s when it becomes scary, when you have people trying to take away other people’s right to practice a religion of your own choosing...

___________​

Another example.

Jump ahead to 3:55 in this interview of Scientology Celebrity, and Scientologist her entire life, Kate Caberano (born 1966), and her husband. The subject of Christmas didn't come up, but there was a question about "aliens." Compare the answer to JL's answer. This is pat PR.

Interviewer: People will say, 'Do you believe in aliens?'

Kate Caberano: I've never heard of it in all my three generations.

Kate Caberano's husband: I think people confuse L. Ron Hubbard's science fiction work with his philosophical and religious work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KTTirB9ZFo

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
It kind of sucks. I actually really like Juliette Lewis as an actress.

It bums me out that Erica Christensen is a Scientologist, too. I love her in "Parenthood". She's awesome.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
It kind of sucks. I actually really like Juliette Lewis as an actress.

It bums me out that Erica Christensen is a Scientologist, too. I love her in "Parenthood". She's awesome.

not a fan of Juliette as an actress and, unless its an actor in ncis, ncis LA, the blacklist, longmire or SoA then there is no chance of me knowing any TV people.

I cannot say that I have really been impressed by any actors who are/were scientologists. John Travolta has played some good roles, Cruise has had a few (and I have heard good things about his latest one)

But is good to know that scientologists who are actors are about as dumb and stupid as the majority of the acting profession.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Translation:
"It's about disconnection, and fair gaming those who oppose Scientology. It's very basic, common sense stuff, like getting rid of your body thetans, along with your children's college funds."

And I'd love to know how many "Jewish Scientologists" even know, let alone observe that tonite is the beginning of Rosh Hashana. What a Joke!

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
not a fan of Juliette as an actress and, unless its an actor in ncis, ncis LA, the blacklist, longmire or SoA then there is no chance of me knowing any TV people.

I cannot say that I have really been impressed by any actors who are/were scientologists. John Travolta has played some good roles, Cruise has had a few (and I have heard good things about his latest one)

But is good to know that scientologists who are actors are about as dumb and stupid as the majority of the acting profession.

Generally I'm not a TV person either except for shows like NCIS, CSI, L&O.

But my husband watches a lot of TV and he got me hooked into "Parenthood".

It's actually a really good show. One of the actors plays a a boy of around middle school age who has Aspergers. He does a terrific job.

It's very enlightening to see what parents go through who have a special needs child. (I'm sure you can relate, Mick...)

Apparently the show's creator has a son who has Aspergers and has a lot of reality on it.

Mookster

Patron

This pisses me off. With hundreds of stories of forced abortion, human trafficking and other human rights violations, for her to flippantly refer to the people who were abused and violated by this so called church as "disgruntled" makes me sick. Then she wants to turn around and talk about UNICEF and what a humanitarian she is? Idi Amin thought he was a swell guy too lady. Miss me with that b.s. :angry:

I know $cientology mind #ucks people into thinking they're justified in ignoring the suffering of others and all of that but I can't help feeling outraged when people like them dismiss the pain and suffering of others as if it's par for the course and they're all just collateral damage in the so called battle to clear the effing planet. Once upon a time when the information wasn't readily available I could be much more forgiving. Now there just isn't any excuse for this craptastic level of willful ignorance.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
I think someone in the reply section of one of these links said it best, and that is: Most Scners don't have a clue about Scn because they aren't allowed to look at the internet or discuss it (the subject of scn). It's the people who are out that truly know about Scn because they can look and discuss and relate based on their experiences.

I really want one of these reporters/interviewers to read the OTIII material from the internet to a celeb who is OTIII or higher and query them on lord xenu. Just for shits and giggles.