What's new

One last long BOLD post from Boldgirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
A fair statement. But I'm curious because of my recent (yesterday) realization that is spelled out on the "What if..." thread. In sum I believe we are all here with harmonic attachment that inspires us to drag down higher harmonics. Not for evil purposes but to continue the game. While I certainly don't claim to be above it all I am certain there is no evil intended, just mechanism. I was wondering what "level" you were at because Baker and Alex, both scientologists, seemed to already know what I was talking about when I posted it. There is a bit more to the realization but I have no interest in seeing your demise or failure. I really am curious if you have seen what I have.

I am one who got a few good things from Scientology as many exes have admitted. It's not really surprizing since much of Scientology is made up of other religions.
I actually do not agree with that basic idea. I don't believe there is a game like that. Every person is different. Some are that way, others are willing to allow a "higher harmonic" to exist around them.
Are there some "higher harminics" that bother me, yes, but I believe everyone has a dislike similar to this just on a different subject or idea. But I think it's way to general to leave it at "we are all here with harmonic attachment that inspires us to drag down higher harmonics". I dont think that's an entirely fair comment.
But if that's what you believe, I'm not going to say you're wrong. I simply disagree.

byte301

Crusader
I'd like to say just a couple of things here. This whole drama started on the What Have You Done To Help thread. Then there was the Toxic Emotions thread. If any of you go back and read these threads you will understand why IKTM is so mad. A lot of the posts on the Help thread were deleted by Emma but you may get the drift.

IKTM and I were accused of bullying BoldGirl and Pixie. That wasn't the case at all imo. Emma concurred that the thread wasn't started to re-stim anyone. Then later Bold Girl told me to gtfo the thread and some things like that. I never personally attacked her. I just complained that she kept bringing it all back up.

Then on the Toxic thread fluffy posts that she feels the tone scale is valid. Bold Girl went off on her. It all starts at page 9. I feel it is hypocritical to call someone a bully and then turn around and act like one yourself. Bold Girl told fluffy to go to the FZ thread and that she didn't fit in on this board. I felt that was uncalled for. I have read dozens of posts from people defending the tech and they didn't get attacked for it. Why should fluffy? And why does it have to get personal?

I am one of the people Bold Girl refers to as a Scientologist in her op. It didn't make me mad, it made me laugh. I am not going to defend myself about something as idiotic as that was. Actions speak louder then words. And I don't have to prove anything to anybody.

So on to the next big drama.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Thank you, dearheart Duddins! It has been only by having to be oh so right I've been able to see how WRONG I was. But that's life. And noone is really wrong, just a bit too involved in a game they didn't know they were playing. My opinion. Since I had this realization (yesterday) my affinity is going through the roof. I wish I could hug and kiss you all!

Oh gee Nexus, What a wonderful realization, and delivered to us with hugs no less!!! :hug:

That was as close to a hug and kiss as I have ever felt over cyber space! :yes:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am one who got a few good things from Scientology as many exes have admitted. It's not really surprizing since much of Scientology is made up of other religions.
I actually do not agree with that basic idea. I don't believe there is a game like that. Every person is different. Some are that way, others are willing to allow a "higher harmonic" to exist around them.
Are there some "higher harminics" that bother me, yes, but I believe everyone has a dislike similar to this just on a different subject or idea. But I think it's way to general to leave it at "we are all here with harmonic attachment that inspires us to drag down higher harmonics". I dont think that's an entirely fair comment.
But if that's what you believe, I'm not going to say you're wrong. I simply disagree.

Thank you! You know what? I may be wrong! I agree every person is different. I'm not sure that dragging down higher harmonics is really the way to put it so that was likely an error. A husband and wife can operate to kind of null each other out by living so close that they nub off the higher harmonic. I don't mean evil intended, and both sides would agree to it. I really appreciate your responding to my query, no matter what either of us thinks.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you! You know what? I may be wrong! I agree every person is different. I'm not sure that dragging down higher harmonics is really the way to put it so that was likely an error. A husband and wife can operate to kind of null each other out by living so close that they nub off the higher harmonic. I don't mean evil intended, and both sides would agree to it. I really appreciate your responding to my query, no matter what either of us thinks.

I think you've sunk something in for me to think about for some time. It's an interesting idea. I don't think it's wrong at all. Or you could say, it's partially true. Regardless I think I know what you mean and it'll give me one more thing to mull over.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think you've sunk something in for me to think about for some time. It's an interesting idea. I don't think it's wrong at all. Or you could say, it's partially true. Regardless I think I know what you mean and it'll give me one more thing to mull over.

Yes, the real test is with oneself. I've been piloting this thing since yesterday and the only trouble I've had is my own ego. But we'll all know the truth in time, likely. Good luck!

duddins

Patron Meritorious
I'd like to say just a couple of things here. This whole drama started on the What Have You Done To Help thread. Then there was the Toxic Emotions thread. If any of you go back and read these threads you will understand why IKTM is so mad. A lot of the posts on the Help thread were deleted by Emma but you may get the drift.

IKTM and I were accused of bullying BoldGirl and Pixie. That wasn't the case at all imo. Emma concurred that the thread wasn't started to re-stim anyone. Then later Bold Girl told me to gtfo the thread and some things like that. I never personally attacked her. I just complained that she kept bringing it all back up.

Then on the Toxic thread fluffy posts that she feels the tone scale is valid. Bold Girl went off on her. It all starts at page 9. I feel it is hypocritical to call someone a bully and then turn around and act like one yourself. Bold Girl told fluffy to go to the FZ thread and that she didn't fit in on this board. I felt that was uncalled for. I have read dozens of posts from people defending the tech and they didn't get attacked for it. Why should fluffy? And why does it have to get personal?

I am one of the people Bold Girl refers to as a Scientologist in her op. It didn't make me mad, it made me laugh. I am not going to defend myself about something as idiotic as that was. Actions speak louder then words. And I don't have to prove anything to anybody.

So on to the next big drama.

Thank you for this. I sort of came in on the middle of all that after a break. I had trouble taking in all of the personal attacks going back and forth. After being away for a month or so, it blew my mind to see so much discord. I did not care who was right or wrong. I just wanted it to stop. I know there were others who felt the same.

I commented on this thread because although IKTM may or may not be justified, IMO it just does not do any good to keep the conflict running.

I realized myself today, that I am pretty even keeled about all of this "to like tech or not to like tech" debate. I am solid in how I feel. But I have been out for a long long time livin without Scn, and I dont feel threatened by it or anyone who believes in it.

But some of us are still walking around with open wounds and lots of loose anger. I just think that understanding and compassion may go alot further than anger in dealing with people that may be spilling blood from an open wound. I never underestimate what Scientology can do to a person's head.

So, when Ex's start going at each other's throats, I shake my head in sadness. IMO it does not have to be this way.

Just my opinion.

byte301

Crusader
Thank you for this. I sort of came in on the middle of all that after a break. I had trouble taking in all of the personal attacks going back and forth. After being away for a month or so, it blew my mind to see so much discord. I did not care who was right or wrong. I just wanted it to stop. I know there were others who felt the same.

I commented on this thread because although IKTM may or may not be justified, IMO it just does not do any good to keep the conflict running.

I realized myself today, that I am pretty even keeled about all of this "to like tech or not to like tech" debate. I am solid in how I feel. But I have been out for a long long time livin without Scn, and I dont feel threatened by it or anyone who believes in it.

But some of us are still walking around with open wounds and lots of loose anger. I just think that understanding and compassion may go alot further than anger in dealing with people that may be spilling blood from an open wound. I never underestimate what Scientology can do to a person's head.

So, when Ex's start going at each other's throats, I shake my head in sadness. IMO it does not have to be this way.

Just my opinion.

Duddins, I respect your opinion and agree with it. I don't usually get into fights on here...in fact I can only think of a couple of minor disagreements I've had. But sometimes you just have to speak your mind. I;m sorry that it got as bad as it did but I could feel it coming.

I have been out for 20 years myself and have tried to remember what it was like when I first got out. I just think that having the FZ and independents here offer something to a person just out that may make them feel better about losing their bridge and all that. I am not interested in any of it but if it makes someone feel better I am good with it.

I wanted to say something in IKTM's defense too. He just decided to leave the cult a month or so ago. He was raised in Scientology. I don't think he got a very good welcome to this board after his initial thread. So I wish people would cut him some slack. He's a really nice guy and loves being on this board. I don't think he deserved the stuff that was said to him at all.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron

Just my opinion.

Let's face it, Fluffy operates a make wrong machine. Her personna is in my opinion psychotic and has no place here or on any board that wishes rational discussion. I've PM'd Emma to that effect, I don't know if she will do anything about it. But a wavelength like Fluffy is offering is a huge negative in the healing process IMO as the departure of Boldgirl evidences. Freedom involves responsibilty. We don't need Fluffy's here.

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
My opinion: Lower harmonics try to lessen higher harmonics. Not for evil, but to make sure the real nature of the game is not uncovered. The worst a person can do to themselves is stop in one position, emotionally or physcally. Having to be right is a spendid way to accomplish this. Holding a position in space makes one less able to understand the nature of life. That was one of the most idiotic of Hubbard's ideas, the value of holding a position in space, likely because he believed in power. In terms of real spiritual growth understanding is key, power a physical universe maggot.

Thanks for this, nexus. Not until I read your post, and actually thought about it, did I realise that I was 'holding onto' the concept of 'holding a position in space' as being a valuable idea. I have been thinking with that concept. Yet how can one 'be here now' with the flexibility that requires, if one is solidly fixed into a position (mental, emotional, physical) for the sake of power :confused2:

Wow, I learnt something today :happydance:

Neo

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for this, nexus. Not until I read your post, and actually thought about it, did I realise that I was 'holding onto' the concept of 'holding a position in space' as being a valuable idea. I have been thinking with that concept. Yet how can one 'be here now' with the flexibility that requires, if one is solidly fixed into a position (mental, emotional, physical) for the sake of power :confused2:

Wow, I learnt something today :happydance:

Neo

Thank you, Dear Neo. I wish I could claim creation, but we are all in the loop! I highly esteem your comments and am honored by your words.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Thanks Boldgirl. I think you've had your say now.

I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.