What's new

One of Four Original Commodores Messengers Speaks Out About LRH - Must Read!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
For the first time ever (over the past week or so) Terri Gamboa began posting on the internet. She was one of the original four messengers, worked directly with LRH for 22 years, grew up with David Miscavige from when he joined at 16 years old. She had been the Commanding Officer of CMO, and also had been Executive Director of Author Services (for close to 10 years)

I just started this thread to bring attention to her postings for any who might be unaware, and especially for those of you lurking who are still on the inside, as she's got a message for you! (later on in this post)

The following is an excerpt of hers from earlier today on Mike Rinder's blog:

Terri Gamboa says December 22, 2016 at 5:43 pm

Brian, your 2 posts at 9:44 am and 10:20 am are very true and profound. I read them twice and read them to others. Having grown up with David Miscagive from when he joined at 16 years old and having worked directly with LRH for 22 years as his messenger I say “well spoken!!”.

Miscavige emulated Hubbard because he had the same streak of evil in him and was willing to continue the harsh and brutal treatment of others that LRH started, others did not have that same drive nor inclination.

A few years after David Miscavige became a messenger I put a written quote in his in box regarding treating others with compassion as I saw it was something he was extremely lacking. Instead of reading it and hopefully learning something from it he spent the ENTIRE day going all over the base with Mark Yager by his side (they were puppy dog friends at the time) and asked every single person on the base if they put this article in his in box. He did not quit until he had asked everyone, I was the last person he asked and when I told him yes I had put it in his in box he was ready to explode and asked “why”. I was very calm in my response so that he wouldn’t explode and just kept it simple “because I thought it was an excellent article and you might like it”…… he looked very confused and walked away, not sure if I was implying something or what…..

<snip>

FULL POST: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/where-are-scientologys-spokespeople/#comment-155593

Note: If you are looking for the posts from Brian that Terri is responding to, here are the links to them below:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/where-are-scientologys-spokespeople/#comment-155462

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/where-are-scientologys-spokespeople/#comment-155478

Gib

Crusader
For the first time ever (over the past week or so) Terri Gamboa began posting on the internet. She was one of the original four messengers, worked directly with LRH for 22 years, grew up with David Miscavige from when he joined at 16 years old. She had been the Commanding Officer of CMO, and also had been Executive Director of Author Services (for close to 10 years)

I just started this thread to bring attention to her postings for any who might be unaware, and especially for those of you lurking who are still on the inside, as she's got a message for you! (later on in this post)

The following is an excerpt of hers from earlier today on Mike Rinder's blog:

Note: If you are looking for the posts from Brian that Terri is responding to, here are the links to them below:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/where-are-scientologys-spokespeople/#comment-155462

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/where-are-scientologys-spokespeople/#comment-155478

something you snip out which Terri wrote:

"Miscavige has gotten away with this for a very long time as he is a “Master at Deception”, but now I am sure he is driving himself insane with his accumulated crimes on his fellow human beings.

I am glad Leah and Mike are next delving into the grand multi-million dollar “Music Man” events that Miscavige puts on as these are the tool, smoke and mirrors that keep the sheep close and keep the money rolling in to fill his battle funds so he can keep fighting the enemies that he continues to create."

Back in the 2000's, I was reading up on the Marketing & PR series as I wanted to start my own business. And then it dawned on me that the COS doing events was doing exactly as LRH said to do, that is, to paraphrase, put on a big show, do press releases, make a big deal of it, then release it, all the while start up on the next campaign, and repeat, and so on. I realized at the time, every 4 months of the big events, why it was the next greatest thing on earth for scientology and the planet, and I realized DM was doing this to ONLY scientology public. Light bulbs went off, but at the time I was tech good, management unsure, but what did I know as I thought management were OT's. Plus I was a low level in status as far as the Bridge to Total Freedom & Executive ranking in the whole game of it all was concerned, who would listen to me? Plus I still believed in the tech.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
something you snip out which Terri wrote:

<snip.

I snipped out lots of good stuff. I thought the entire post was great, but didn't want to copy and paste the entire thing here as I didn't have permission.

Besides, Mike Rinder has been posting some good stuff recently (including today) on his blog, so wanted to send people their anyhow.

Gib

Crusader
I snipped out lots of good stuff. I thought the entire post was great, but didn't want to copy and paste the entire thing here as I didn't have permission.

Besides, Mike Rinder has been posting some good stuff recently (including today) on his blog, so wanted to send people their anyhow.

no worries, mate. I recall Mike saying he didn't mind people copying his posts. He's not Tony O. But I always, as you do, give the source, so I think we are OK and I just wanted to point out something I connected dots with. :thumbsup:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I am so happy another one of the original messengers speak out and debunk the Ron the humanitarian romance and myth.
Finally, the truth is out about the true roots of abuses in this cult.
Much thanks, appreciation and gratefulness to them! :flowers:

I wish them all (+ other messengers) a great feeling of relief since those last events, happening these days, involving those former SO and celeb... have provided such a never expected alignment of planets and better conjunction for the truth to be spoken, listened and acknowledged! :coolwink:
Enjoy it NOW!

Here is Lois Reisdorf reply to Terry (On mike's blog)
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/where-are-scientologys-spokespeople/#comment-155593

Lois Reisdorf (Lowie) says

December 22, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Wow Terri, this is powerful!! ……you are just putting it right out there! I will back up everything Terri says here. DM is running a complete deception and now the veil is being lifted. WAKE UP to those of you who are still buying into all of this. And really SHAME ON YOU for not opening your eyes. I know that many of the still ins are not so bloody stupid, but they just absolutely refuse to LOOK, or just bury their “knowingness” inside, hoping that the ship will right itself, it will not! A few of these “still-ins” have told me in the past that they “know” something is not right, and they don’t care what management is doing etc. etc…..but it’s the tech. They have to stay for the tech…….well the tech is not even what is used to be, it has been changed…..there are also no new OT levels, so what is the point……just LEAVE and if you are so attached to the tech, there are most probably WAY better auditors who are not even part of the church anymore, who are delivering LRH tech, not DM tech.

:coolwink:
:clap:

To the blind deluded friends of LRH : WAKE UP

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Also on Rinder's blog, the commenter 'Clearly Pissed Off' posted last week about the current status of the original ship messengers. That post is cross-posted below.

One of them, Lois Reisdorf, will be on the last episode of Leah Remini's TV series on the A&E Network. (I should say the last episode for this season) :coolwink:

clearlypissedoff says December 15, 2016 at 7:08 pm

I have written this before but to add to what Lois said, I wanted to list the original ship messengers and their current status.

Terri Gilham Gamboa
– Declared and previously fair gamed
Janis Gilham Grady – Declared and also fair gamed previously
Doreen Smith Gilham – I’m sure was declared prior to passing away at 30 years old
Annie Tidman Broeker – Tried to escape, rescued and returned now passed away
David Roussow – I think stayed in the SO until he passed away
Diana “DeDe” Reisdorf – Declared. Previously testified against the church in Mayo trial.
Lois Reisdorf – Declared, son and all of her family disconnected from her
Jill Goodman – Declared (not sure its official but if not, a church administrative error)
Trudy Venter Broeker – We think she left in 1975 but not sure of current status. Probably declared
Gale Irwin Reisdorf – was actually in MSH’s housekeeping unit on the Apollo but was away with LRH in DC and eventually C/O CMO – Declared
Claire Roussow – out of the SO and I think public in good standing in California
Shelley Barnett Miscavige – Who really knows her status. Question as to being a missing person?
Clarisse Barnett Broussouw – At Gold doing some menial task. No long married to Broussow.
Marc Yager – still at Int. Probably still in the Hole or some similar form of punishment

There were other messengers like Tanya Burton – Junior Messenger (declared, I think sued the church), DM (Junior Messenger – not on the ship), Pat Broeker (maybe a junior messenger if that and not on the ship), and a handful of junior messengers that never cut it and no doubt most are long gone and declared.
Add to this, all of LRH’s family that are away from any influence other than Diana. Even Roanne, Diana’s daughter and LRH’s Granddaughter is not at int.
It is quite something that LRH had all of these suppressive persons as his trusted messengers for a decade or so.
I saw where Tampa Bay hosted an event where Wick Alcock spoke to the sheep about his decades of working with LRH. The guy was an engineer on the ship and would have been lucky to have said hi to LRH once a year, if that. I also noticed that 4 people were interested in the event and 4 people confirmed to attend. Maybe they should ask Lois and Janis to speak to them about their time with LRH.

Last edited: